PDA

View Full Version : A Queen and her Bitch ~ (19/F and 21/M) ask us anything!

Miria
01-13-2017, 12:02 AM
The title pretty much says all, but feel free to ask us anything! Be sure to specify if it's for me or him (or both!)

brazilian
01-13-2017, 12:07 AM
For queen, what the thing you did to him you liked at most?

What a fantasy you want to realize with him?

For slave, what was the most humiliating thing you did?

What is your biggest fantasy you want to realize?

Miria
01-13-2017, 12:17 AM
"What was something you've done to him that you've liked the most?"

I always enjoy the ball busting or the pain tasks I have him do. However, the best is when he's been edged and denied for a long time. He's hottest when he's dripping and moaning. ;P

"What is a fantasy you want to realize with him?"

It changes depending on my mood. However, as of late I've been wanting to cause him pain until he begs me to stop. The amount of control and power it'd give me would be amazing. It'd be so fun!

nik13
01-13-2017, 12:19 AM
If there are no limit in world what is wrost thing you do to him.queen

BornToBeMild
01-13-2017, 12:21 AM
Slave/Submissive here! Or you know what the title there says as well...

For slave, what was the most humiliating thing you did?

I mean I guess this really depends on my mental mindset during the time it was given. For me it was near the end of a session after a few weeks of denial where she had me right where she wanted me. Usually I take a fair bit of pride in myself, but arousal sometimes can throw that out the window. After flogging my balls with legs spread wide and restrained, I let myself out so that I could get on my knees, then on all fours. Now we're not much into petplay, but I guess she really wanted me to feel like a bitch, so there I was on my hands and knees, naked, barking like a dog. Not the biggest deal for some, but to me in the moment it was pretty embarrassing.

What is your biggest fantasy you want to realize?

I'm not really sure to be honest. Its honestly been a great time so far, and we have some roleplays which seem really promising to play out. Recently we tried a bit of waxplay which was super exciting for my first time, and I want to keep trying new things and exploring kink!

LongKnight
01-13-2017, 02:24 PM
Hi,

For both of you.....

1) What's your favourite outfit to wear when going:

a) On a night out?
b) A first date?
c) To School/college/University/Work?
d) To bed?

2) Would you ever let someone choose what clothes you could wear?

a)If yes what would happen if you didn't like there choice after putting it on?
b)If you had to go out in public would this change your answer?

4) Have you ever played a strip game?

a)If yes - What type of strip game? Did you win or lose? How did it come about? If you can remember how did the outcome make you feel?
b)If no - Would you either in a one on one situation or in a group situation? Would you play to win or lose?

5) Have you ever been in a vehicle either naked or in just your underwear?

a)If yes please tell us about it
b)If no would you?

6) Have you ever been skinny dipping?

a)If yes please tell us about it
b)If no would you?

7) Other then in a strip game scenario have you ever ended up naked in front of a group of people?

a) If yes please tell us about it
b) If no would you?

8) Did you notice that there isn't a question 3?

9) Did you go back to check?

LK

corsa198
01-13-2017, 03:12 PM
For both of you:
Have you ever peed in your underwear/clothes as an adult?
If so, when was the last time you peed yourself?
If so, what were you wearing when you peed yourself?

BornToBeMild
01-13-2017, 04:27 PM
1) What's your favourite outfit to wear when going:

a) On a night out?
If I'm going to a house party or such, I usually just wear my nicest t-shirt or a flannel with jeans, like to be comfortable more then I care about impressing everyone.

b) A first date?
Pretty casual attire, about the same as a night out. Dating in college I feel is a bit different then other places, where I focus more on having a good time and being casual about things rather then looking for things to progress further.

c) To School/college/University/Work?
To University I'll wear whatever makes me feel most comfortable, after all I'm there for learning, not to look my best. Often times just basketball shorts and an old tee shirt. Of course for work however I try to dress professional and look the part to represent the given company appropriately.

d) To bed?
A tee shirt and boxer briefs are my favorite, although recently I've been sleeping naked more often thanks to the queen.

2) Would you ever let someone choose what clothes you could wear?
To a certain degree, better with restrictions then every day choices. We discuss what I'm ok with a good amount before choosing, so I would be open if I didn't like whatever it was. Mostly right now it's just being denied underwear.

4) Have you ever played a strip game?
I haven't played a full on strip game, but I have played a truth or dare game/some college party games with mild stripping. For a dare once I had to lose a game on purpose, but thankfully only had to get down to my underwear at the party. I had some alcohol courage in me, but despite that it was very nerve racking and embarrassing.

5) Have you ever been in a vehicle either naked or in just your underwear?
Never while operating a vehicle, but back in the day I used to have sexy times in a car and ended up naked quite a bit. In hindsight our vehicle was never that hidden so somebody would have had to of seen us most likely, but we were never bothered.

6) Have you ever been skinny dipping?
Nope! Little bit self conscious. In the right situation I think I would though, seems like a good bit of fun.

7) Other then in a strip game scenario have you ever ended up naked in front of a group of people?
Nope. Most of my immediate friends and such aren't that kinky, or too adventurous, and I'm not too into public. But hey, who knows in college. Not looking to do so though at the moment, maybe a CFNM thing at a kink dungeon is the only scenario I really see that remotely happening, only want nudity to be seen if it's consensual.

8) Did you notice that there isn't a question 3?
No I did not, I have been bamboozled.

9) Did you go back to check?
How else was I supposed to answer question 8 :p

Have you ever peed in your underwear/clothes as an adult?
No, maybe some droplets after using a urinal?

If so, when was the last time you peed yourself?
Jeez, maybe when I was like 3 or 4? I can hardly remember last week much less back then.

If so, what were you wearing when you peed yourself?
N/A, watersports generally aren't my thing. But with Trump it looks to be making a comeback.

Jdelt
01-13-2017, 08:31 PM
I'm curious how the two of you found each other.