PDA

View Full Version : Slave Training School for Girls.

MasterMichaelNY
01-10-2017, 11:24 PM
Hey Girls, I saw the other school was dead in the water, so I'm opening up a slave school for girls.

This school will be on KIK, and guess what, I don't require photos.

The first lessons you will be given will be on deepen you level of submission.

Then from there we will work on your likes, and want to try.

If you get punished, it will be taken from your dislikes. Makes sense right.

Lesson one, (Etiquette) Before you even contact me thru kik. You address me as Sir, and NOT as Master. If you want to call me Master you have to earn that right. Now your saying, what do I mean. A slave only has one Master, that is her boyfriend or husband, unless she is poly.

That's another reason why I don't require photos, your not my girlfriend, you are a student, if you were my girlfriend, the photos would be a different story.

Now if you want to work on anal, and I give you a assignment to get a training butt plug set, and start out slowly wearing the smallest for 15 minutes, and you say, you completed the task. I'm taken you word for it. I'm not losing out, your just cheating yourself.

So if your interested, Kik me, and also set up a email address so I can send you stuff, like a kink list, so you can mark what you would like to learn, and explore.

Oh, I forgot to address the girls with the skeptical mindset. Your asking yourself, what am I getting from this. I'm a traditional Master, I get off on Control, and teaching, that's what I get from it, those are part of my kinks, and also a part of me.

MasterMichaelNY
01-13-2017, 11:58 PM
Slave training school lesson 2 was put out tonight, still taking on girls. kik, or PM me.

MasterMichaelNY
01-16-2017, 01:27 AM
Lesson 3 was put out. If you didn't get it, that means something is wrong.

MasterMichaelNY
01-20-2017, 11:36 PM
Update,
The Mistress has open a Bondage class
Master5, is opening a make me famous class.

My classes so far, are erotic slavehood
also How to Please your Master
And Pain in a few days.

MasterMichaelNY
01-23-2017, 03:07 PM
Closing the school due to lack of participation