PDA

View Full Version : The new messy game show

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

Novagunger
01-07-2017, 06:59 PM
I going to try and restart the messy game show that I did last year. There will be some new changes to the format. If you would like to join please state that you are joining and give a brief description of yourself you will be added to either the red or blue team for the week at random. Both teams will be wearing either red on blue tshirrs and the same color shorts. If you join please be ready to role play both wins and loses each day. Monday through Friday we will have points games with small forfeits for the loser and then on Saturday the losing team will vote to sacrifice one of there team members to face a major forfeit for the teams loss.

jammez
01-07-2017, 07:12 PM
interested 25 straight male. should be good :) Athletic body, in to mess preferably pies and custard

Birdman5262005
01-07-2017, 07:18 PM
I'll be in. I'm 29 straight male that's tall and a little more to love :-)

Novagunger
01-08-2017, 10:42 AM
Two so far anyone else brave enough to join the fun.

baby916
01-08-2017, 10:54 AM
I will play as well.

I can even play via kik at: Diaperguy916

I am 6'3" tall, thin, 38 y/o, white sissy guy.

I like pies and water balloon games

Novagunger
01-08-2017, 06:15 PM
If all we have is three players will will just do a three way battle.

Wedgieboy__1
01-08-2017, 06:19 PM
I will be in. 22 straight male athletic likes mess down pants

Naughtyslave1307
01-08-2017, 06:29 PM
I'll be in

19 male athletic body stright

ezeperalta212
01-08-2017, 09:56 PM
I'll give it a shot..

I am 27/f, Brown hair down to my mid back, brown eyes, 5'6, in-shape, tanned skin

bling
01-08-2017, 10:39 PM
I'll be in... 30/m, average height and weight...

-Bling

ScaredBMD
01-09-2017, 05:08 AM
I'll join this, 19M average build

samk7675
01-09-2017, 08:11 AM
I am in. 20. Big and Tall build

ClosingTag
01-09-2017, 12:02 PM
Count me in.

21 year old, straight male from the U.K. Likes mess and wants to try some self bondage

Novagunger
01-09-2017, 08:09 PM
We have the Red team made up of Jammez, Baby916, Naughtyslave, Bling, and Samk. The Blue team made up of Birdman, wedgieboy, ezeperalta, scaredbmd, and Closingtag.

Our first game is high card draw. The players from each team will draw cars the high card wins and get to use 4 eggs on the low card each group will 3 cards and each draw is worth 100 points. First up is Jammez bs Birdman. Jammez draws a 2 and Birdman draws a 9. Bird man picks up the first set of 4 eggs and cracks all 4 over Jammez's head rubbing them into his hair in the process. The tables turn on the next draw with Jammez drawing a queen and Birdman drawing a 10. Jammaz uses 2 off the eggs on Birdman's head and then cracks the other 2 on the back of his neck sending the yolks down his back. The last draw brings a 9 for Jammaz ad a 7 for Birdman. Jammaz takes 2 off the eggs and put them down the back of Birdman's pants and takes the other 2 and puts them in the crotch. A few good hard spanks causes them to explode.

Next up is Baby and Wedgieboy. The first draw brings a 5 for Baby and a 7 for Wedgieboy. Wedgie cracks two of the eggs on top of Babuy's head and two right on his forehead resulting in yolk smeared all over his face. The next draw is a 10 for Baby and a queen for wedgienoy this led to all four eggs going down the back of Baby's undies where they are cracked by a massive wedgie. The last draw is another 10 for Baby and jack for Wedgieboy. The egg wedgie was repeated but with the eggs in the front this time.

Up next is Naughtyslave vs Ezeperalta. The first draw is a 3 for Naughtslave and a king for Ezeperalta. This resulted in Naughty slave getting one egg over the head, one to the face and one down both the front and back of his shorts. The next draw is a 7 for Naughtyslave and a Jack for Ezeperalta giving Naughtyslave another serving of eggs in each place. The final draw is a 5 vs a king resulting in another set of eggs to each location.

The next round is Bling vs Scaredbmd. The first draw is a 5 for bling amd a queen for Scaredbmd. Scaredbmd walls up a tilts up Bling's chin and then cracks the first 2 eggs onto his face. The next 2 then go over the head. The next draw is an ace against a 9. Scaredbmd gets the same treatment back. The final draw is a 3 against a king. earning Bling eggs to both the front and back of his shorts that were cracked by wedgie.

The last round is Samk vs closingtag, The first draw is 9 for Samk against a ace for closingtag. Samk got 2 wggs over the head and 2 down the back. The next draw of a 4 vs a jack caused Samk to get 2 more over the head and 2 down the front of the shirt. The last draw of of a 10 for Samk and a 7 for closingtag resulted in 4 eggs going over his head.

So after the first round it's the Red team at 700 points and the Blue team at 800 points.

ezeperalta212
01-09-2017, 10:32 PM
I walk out for my turn a tad nervous seeing the eggs on the table and hoping the cards fall my way. I am wearing short blue shorts with a blue t-shirt tied up slightly above my belly button. I carefully step through some of the egg goo from the previous rounds trying to not get it on my bare feet. I smile as the first set of cards fall my way. Happily smashing the eggs in his head and on his face and methodically making sure to drop an egg down the front and back of his shorts inside his underwear. As I see the cards fall my way again I repeat the same process feeling confidence. With the 3rd set of cards going my way I raise my hands happy to have survived my first round and earn 300 points. I make sure to make the last round of eggs count, rubbing the last egg in his hair and on his face throughly for a minute and dropping the eggs down his shorts again. Wiping my hand on the chest of his shirt as I walk back to my team. Sitting down crossing my legs watching the rest of the action.

baby916
01-10-2017, 09:46 AM
Wow!

I have got really bad luck.

Six eggs to be smashed.

So, do I wear a stuffed bra and a dress to get messy, or just wear only my black morphsuit?

tjlakin
01-10-2017, 11:02 AM
Can i joined

18 M from UK

Novagunger
01-10-2017, 12:28 PM
Can i joined

18 M from UK

Yes I will throw you in on the red team

pantydabbler
01-10-2017, 04:02 PM
Mmm last time this was fun ill join if theres room somewhere

Novagunger
01-10-2017, 04:43 PM
Mmm last time this was fun ill join if theres room somewhere

Yep you can join the blue team to reeven things out.

Wedgieboy__1
01-10-2017, 04:57 PM
when is our challenge of today coming?

ClosingTag
01-10-2017, 05:02 PM
So this was a fun start to my day before work, woke up to a notification about a new post on this thread and did as follows.

I was up against Samk. Palms sweating, I was nervous with it all on the line I had to win points for the blue team. Perfect start! Ace! I smashed two eggs over the head of Samk and another two down the back. Round 2 and another win. Luck was certainly on my side! I smashed another two eggs on Samk's head and this time two down the front. Can I make it a clean sweep? NO! A disappointing four and I am left helpless as four eggs crashed over my head and slowly ran down my body. Fortunately the job was done and we were ahead! I returned to my seat in eager anticipation of the next round. Come on the blues!

Novagunger
01-10-2017, 06:37 PM
Alright today;s game is wheel of fortune or misfortune. It's pretty simple each player comes up and a spins the wheel where if they are lucky they will earn there team either 100, 200, or 300 points or they will get a penalty from there opposite number from the other team.

First up is Jammez he spins the wheel and it lands on eggs so Birdman got to use a dozen eggs on him. 6 went over the head and three went both in front and back of his shorts. Birdman spun the wheel and it landed on flour and water so Jammez got revenge by dumping a bag of flour and a bucket of ice water over the head.

Up next is Baby he spun slime and wedgieboy got to dump a bucket of blue slime over his head. Next up was Wedgieboy his spun landed on eggs which got him a dozen egg wedgie,

Up next is Naughtyslave who spun 100 earning his team 100 points and saving him from the mess. ezeperalta caught up by spinning a 200 getting the blue team 200 points.

Bling spun 100 getting the red team another 100 points. Scaredbmd spun 200 getting the blue team another 200 points.

Samk was next his spin landed on eggs getting him a dozen eggs over the head. closingtag spun eggs meaning that Samk got his revenge by smashing a dozen on his head.

tjlakin Was last for red his spin gave the red team 300 points. The last spin by pantydabbler gave blue 100 points.

So after day 2 the red team has 1200 points and the blue team has 1300 points. For tomorrows game please pick a number 1-10. Each number can only be picked once so your out of luck if someone else beats you to your first pick.

Wedgieboy__1
01-10-2017, 06:53 PM
I want to pick number 9 for tomorrow

Novagunger
01-10-2017, 06:59 PM
Thank you to those who are following through on there write ups its really no fun if noone plays along.

baby916
01-10-2017, 07:40 PM

That is the number I pick.

Btw, I am going to wear my white princess leia dress and stuffed bra for the eggs, blue slime and any/all future games.

ezeperalta212
01-10-2017, 08:29 PM
After the first round I sit happy to be one of the few that are clean and proud to have given my team 300 points. More happy that I was able to totally egg my opponent and look across the stage to see him all gooey... I run my hand through my clean hair wondering what is up next as I see a large wheel that is brought out onto the stage. As I hear the rules explained I get nervous that the spin won't go my way. I watch the first 2 groups go up and spin each one getting messy as they head back and I am called up with naughtyslave. I look over thinking he wants revenge for the first round while I am hopefully to further make him a gooey mess. As his spin lands on points, my blood races a bit knowing that he might be anticipating what he can do to me as we both look at the wheel. I give it a good spin nervously playing with my hair as it ticks pass a few messy challenges and lands on 200 points. I raise my hands in celebration as my shirt rises a bit more up my belly. I carefully make my way back to my seat. The only mess is the little bits of mess I have had to step in as I walk on the stage. I sit down proud as I have won 500 points so far and watch the rest of the game. As the hosts asks for numbers I close my eyes hoping to pick wisely. Please give me number... 4 as I anxiously await the next round hoping my luck continues and I can lead my team to victory.

tjlakin
01-11-2017, 12:18 AM
i pick number 4 for tommorow

baby916
01-11-2017, 10:17 AM
Here is baby916's egg mess report:

Once I was dressed in a diaper, water balloon stuffed bra and princess leia dress, I immediately slammed my first two eggs on top my head.

Then, the second two eggs, wedgieboy slapped in my face. Ouch, that hurt.

The other 8 eggs, wedgieboy threw into my diaper, and pushed me backwards so I landed on my butt.

It was fun, but gross.

However, when I saw and heard that blue slime was going to be dumped all over me, after that egg mess, I raised my hands, and said:

"Please stop. Im done with the messy game show."

Therefore, I politely bow down to wedgieboy, and exited the building.

No more messy games for this baby.

Sorry, I'll play next time.

samk7675
01-11-2017, 12:34 PM
I choose 7. I say with egg in my hair

Novagunger
01-11-2017, 12:42 PM
For this round all players are seated under buckets matching there number. (thoses that did not pick one have had there number picked at random.) Half of these buckets hold different messes the other half are empty and will show a point value when turned over. One by one the buckets will be turned over your heads ever earning your team points or trashing you.

Bing is under the first bucket it tilts forward but the only thing that happens os that the number 500 is shown on the bottom meaning the Red Team wins 500 points.

Under bucket 2 is ezeperalta it tilts forward and a wave of beans of beans spills out landing on her head and running down his body.

Under bucket 3 is closingtag the pucket tilts forward and a big helping of sauce heavy spaghetti spills out over head head a quick wiff confirms that the sauce was loaded with lots of garlic.

Under Bucket 4 is tjlakin it tilts forward spilling out a big helping of freezing cold custard over his head.

Under bucket 5 is pantydabbler the bucket tilts forward and nothing seems to com out at first so he looks up in triumph thinking he will see the number above him. Unfortunately for him he looks up just in time to get a face full of syrup that has been slowly trickling out.

The six bucket would have been baby's but since he left it turns over an empty table to reveal 400 which goes to no one since it's an empty seat.

The seven bucket is scaredbmd. It turns over to show 100 points for blue.

The eight bucket is Jammez it tilts forward and shows 300 points for Red

The nine bucket is wedgieboy. It tilts forward for 200 points.

The 10 bucket is Samk's it tilts forward covering his head in yellow mustard.

The 11 bucket is birdman's it tilts forward giving the Blue Team 600 points.

Under bucket 12 Naughtyslave is nervous as he knows that5 his contains mess but not what mess it contains. He tries to cover himself up as it tilts forward but it does little good as he is soon covered in chocolate sauce.

So after day 3 its Red Team 2000 to Blue Team 2200.

baby916
01-11-2017, 12:46 PM
Alright.

Can I please rejoin the gameshow?

I will gladly get a shaving cream pie or two to the face for punishment.

Novagunger
01-11-2017, 12:51 PM
You can re join but your team still misses out on the points for this round. That means you cost them the lead.

tjlakin
01-11-2017, 12:52 PM
You can re join but your team still misses out on the points for this round. That means you cost them the lead.

i picked number 4 not number 2

Novagunger
01-11-2017, 12:58 PM
i picked number 4 not number 2

I am sorry I am not sure how I switched the two of you up. Since they were bith mess just switch the mess and I will correct the write up.

Novagunger
01-11-2017, 12:59 PM
I choose 7. I say with egg in my hair

Sorry I had already started writing it out when you posted your pick.

ezeperalta212
01-11-2017, 08:10 PM
As the stage is setup and the rules are explained. I sit there hoping that my luck continues... 50/50 seems like pretty good odds in any game.. I go to pick a seat. Wanting number 1 but it is taken quick, hoping to get it over with. I decide to take the second seat. I cross my legs looking to my right as the first bucket is tipped and nothing comes out. I think "damn... that could have been me. Now my chances are worse".. as the host comes to me and signals for my bucket to be tipped I tense up praying to feel nothing. I feel a plop and then a rush...feeling baked beans splatting on my head and rolling down onto my lap like little marbles, the gooey sauce soaking my hair, running down my face and starting to soak my top and lap. As the wave of beans stops I wipe my face feeling so humiliated. My streak of luck over, a few beans trying to sneak into my top. my long hair soaked. I uncross my legs and wipe my lap and arms off. My tan thighs glimmering with a more tan look thanks to the bean juice. My shorts soaking a bit as well. I shake my hands as I try to wring my hair out as the game continues, beans drip out of the bucket a few at a time here and there... just enough to make me snake my head and feel continually humiliated. As the game ends, I stand up and carefully walk back to my chair. Happy the blue team is still up but hating the smell and feel of the beans...

bling
01-11-2017, 11:01 PM
sorry for the delay

I step up for my first game feeling extra confident as always, I know I can will a higher card. To my shock I looks down at a measly 5 and before I can respond my face and head are covered in slimy egg. My confidence is reinstated with my next draw returning the same punishment back. I know I have to come out on top and am appalled when I turn over a 3, I hang my head in shame and accept my egg wedgie as punishment. I clean up my face but leave the egg wedgie in place as a reminder of my pitiful performance.

My confidence is again reinforced in the next 2 games surviving with no mess and just points for the team. We are still down though so time to up our game, we know we will win in the end.

Wedgieboy__1
01-12-2017, 05:57 PM
when will we be getting our challenge today?

Novagunger
01-12-2017, 09:08 PM
Sorry guys there were some things that came up today that got in the way of a write up tonight. Thete will be a morning and afternoon one to make up for that tomorrow.

Novagunger
01-13-2017, 06:43 AM
This time the game is messy word find. It simple you will be given a messy word to find on this big boarded if you find before your opponent then you earn your team 250 points but if they find it before you then you get that word over you head.

First up is Jammez vs Birdman. There word is beans. They take off running as soon as they get there slip and start searching the board for it. Birdman is faster and finds it first forcing Jammez to take the walk of shame and sit in the punishment chair. Jammez is nervous as Birdman picks up the bucket and walks up behind him with it. He raises it and start to slowly pour it over his head causing it to run over his head making sure to get a good bit of it inside the collar of his shirt.

Up next is Baby vs Wedgieboy. There word is ketchup. They start off for the board and Baby spots it right off and slams his ncard over the word sending wedgie to the chair where he twitches nervously as he picks upo the bucket and walks over to slowly pour it over his head coating him in the red sauce.

Up next is Naughtyslave vs ezeperalta. There word honey. They take off running and ezeperalta frantically searches the board for the and thinks she finds it but it quickly is shown that she picked homey not honey which Naughtyslave quickly finds earning her the trip of sham to the chair. She sits in the chair nervously playing with her hair as he walks up behind her. He starts to play with her hair as he pours making sure that it gets completely coated and is a tangled sticky mess with much of it hanging down over her face. by the time it is finished.

Next up is Bling and Scaredbmd facing off over mustard. They take off after the word but Scaredbdm finds it first tieing up the score for the round and sending Bling to the chair. This time it's 4 bottles of mustard and not a bucket. Scaredbmd starts by walking up infront of him and using the first bottle to squirt it directly into his face. He finishes of with the last 3 over the head soaking it and the shirt in the yellow mess.

Up next is Samk and Closingtag fighting it out for bucket of chocolate sauce. This time Samk wins it sending Closingtag to the chair to be coated in the mess. He shakes nervously as he sits there awaiting it and then suddenly his world goes brown as Samk overturns the bucket over his head.

Finally it's tjlakin taking on pantydabbler for a bucket of mud. tjlakin Spots it right off and makes a B line for it slamming it in place and sending pantydabler to the chair where he is quickly covered in cold wet smelly mud.

So for this round Red won 1000 points and Blue won 500. That brings the totals for the game at Red 3000 Blue 2700. The next game this afternoon will be the finnal for the week it will decided which team has to sacrifice one of there teammates for the loss. Can the Blue regain the lead that they have held for the first 3 days or was today the turning point that hands Red the win?

baby916
01-13-2017, 07:49 AM
Yeah, I didn't get messy this round!

Btw, for my punishment, I will gladly sacrifice myself for the red team.

tjlakin
01-13-2017, 04:05 PM
If the red team loses i will gladley do it as i have only got messy once

ezeperalta212
01-13-2017, 06:04 PM
I sit in my seat...legs crossed still wiping some baked bean juice off as the 4th round begins. I see a big board wheeled out like a huge crossword puzzle looking thing. I tense up as the rules are explained and I watch the first 2 go.. My name is called.. Nervous that my counterpart might get revenge for how I used the eggs in round 1. As we are told our word in Honey I try to zero in on the board and find the word from across the stage. Realizing that I would have that on me if I lose. I look up and down the board as we run over to it. I am so frantic as I search for the word. I spot HO... and quickly try to mark the word. But nobody says anything. I look around and pull my word back to see "HOMEY" as he puts his word down. I duck my head looking for a way out as I lose. Disappointed I am walked over to the chair of shame. As I sit down getting some bean and ketchup on my butt as the chair is a mess from the first 2. I see him walking over with a bucket as I cover my eyes with my hands. my legs bounce as the honey hits my head. I hear laughter as his hand wipes it all around my hair. Tangling it and making quite the sticky mess of it as some gets on the back of my neck as I lean forward to try to stop him from playing with my hair to no avail. I shake my head as I look disheveled walking back to my chair. Things get worse as I watch the majority of my team lose and now we are on the losing end with 1 round to go. I play with my hair a bit trying to fix it with not much luck as I wait for round 5.

duckboyschunter
01-13-2017, 07:12 PM
I'll join 24 male cubby likes messy pain and bondage

Novagunger
01-13-2017, 09:56 PM
I'll join 24 male cubby likes messy pain and bondage

I will add you to the new round that starts Monday you will have to wait till then.

Novagunger
01-13-2017, 10:40 PM
The final game is pie roulette. It will work like this each player will roll a dice and then turn the knob of the catapult that many times. If you are lucky the pie will not go off and slam into your face and you will earn your team 100 points for each turn. But if you are unlucky not only will you get hit in the face but you will earn zero points. The audience will also judge if you flinch or not if you get hit not only will flinching cause you to get a bucket of pie filling blueberry for red players and cherry for blue players over the head but you will also lose 100 points from your team's score.

First up is Jammez. He rolls a 1 and nothing happens. Birdman takes the seat in front of the pie catapult next. He rolls a 4 nothing happens. Baby is next he rolls a 3 on the second twist of the knob the pie slams into his face covering his face with cream splattering up into his hair and down onto his shit and shoulders. The audience rules no flinch saving him from the pie filling. Wedgie boy is next he rolls a 1 Nothing happens.

Up next is Naughtyslave who rolls a 4 nothing happens. ezeperalta nervously takes her seat in front of the pie next and rolls a 6. Sher nervously turns the knob getting more tense with each twist but the pie stays in place. Bling is up next he rolls a 1 and gets away without being hit. scaredbmd is next up to sit in the hot seat. He rolls a 2 but nothing happens.

Samk is next up he rolls a 4. Nothing happens. Closingtag is next up he rolls a 2 nothing happens. tjlakin is up next he rolls a 5. Nothing happens. pantydabbler is up last he rolls a 1 but the pie slams him in the face. but the audience again rules no flinch.

Both teams earned 1500 points. This means that the red team has 4500 points and the Blue team has 4200 points. So the Red Team wins. The teams get to clean up and change before the punishment round but as the show is on a budget there is only warm water for the winning team the losers get cold showers. Also there is not a second uniform so that means who ever gets sacrificed will be doing so in the clothes they brought to the show.

The Blue team players must now vote for which of there number gets sacrificed to be punished by the winners. you can note vote for yourself. They will have to spin the wheel of torture and will get either, birds of a feather, pillory, no bull, human hot dog, human burito, or human sundae as a punishment.

ezeperalta212
01-13-2017, 11:04 PM
I walk up to the contraption...taking my seat and putting my chin in place. Rolling a six I freak out inside as I have to stare the pie down for 6 twists of the knob without flinching once after the guy prior turned it 4 times with no pie. Feeling like the odds are against me I make my first turn as my sticky matted head of hair dries by the minute my skin legs glistening from the bean juice early. I keep turning and take a sigh of relief each time that there is no pie and that I don't flinch. I step down feeling like we have a shot. As I go back to my seat and watch my heart sinks as we ultimately lose. The new gets worse as we are told of our fate. My only solace is that I have my own changing room. I walk in, stripping down, picking some beans from my bra. I stand under the cold water shivering, trying to shower fast but the honey takes forever to wash out of my hair. it must take 30 minutes at least as my nipples are hard as rocks and my whole body has goosebumps. I try to move and dance around to no luck. I finally decide I am clean enough. I dry off trying to warm up. I walk out in a mid thigh jean skirt, black tantkop, purple thong and bra and flip flops praying that the points I earned is enough to keep me from a punishment. Not wanting to ruin the clothes and wondering if we are sent home like that right after the punishment. When it comes my turn to vote I look around and shake my head..."Nobody deserves to get punished" I reply. "I think we were all punished enough by losing...if anyone novagunger deserves to face the punishment"

baby916
01-14-2017, 05:19 AM
I keep my eyes open wide, and I slam a giant pie into my face.

I decided to just towel off and not shower.

Novagunger
01-14-2017, 10:44 AM
Birdman votes wedgieboy. Wesdgiebooy votes ezeperalta. scaredbmd votes pantydabbler. closingtag votes wedgieboy. pantydabbler votes ezeperalta. so we have a tie. That is broken by a coin flip wedgieboy calls head an it lands heads. ezeperalta spends the wheel and nervously watches it go around and round. It land on birds of a feather. she is made to lay down and then covered in golden syrup, honey, and molasses. After she thoroughly covered in the stuff she is rolled back and forth in feathers till they cover her completely. She then is made to parade back and forth flapping her arms like wings and clucking like a chicken for several minutes. Finally she lays eggs in the form of the Red team members each cracking 2 rotten eggs on her ass. Naughtyslave takes his revenge for the first round by inserting his two into her thong before crushing them inside. The show ends and everybody is immediately sent home. But unfortunately for ezeperalta the humiliation is not over as the show is having a social media contest and will award a 1,000 dollar prize to one random person who shares a photo of her on the way home with the hash tag #ezeperaltaloser.

Novagunger
01-14-2017, 01:07 PM
If you want to included in next weeks show please post a brief description and that you are in.

On that note please understand that I have little free time and that it takes a lot of time to do this thread. I do it because I enjoy it but I really need you to play along and post for it to be fun.

ezeperalta212
01-14-2017, 02:07 PM
I stand there with my teammates as I refuse to vote for one of them...wanting to rebel against the host. Typical guys just start voting. I see a few looks as they pick me despite how well I did. 2 of us are tied and step forward. I'm running my hand through my hair remembering the loads of honey that was just in it and still not feeling warm after that shower. The coin is tossed and I am stunned as everyone cheers and I have to walk over to a wheel. I look at it so nervous wishing there was a blank space but there isn't... I plead to no avail as I spin the wheel...watching it go around wishing I wasn't stuck in this game. It stops and I shake my head as I am told to lay down. my tanktop rides up a bit exposing a few inches of my belly as I lay my skirt only covering some of my legs. My mind racing as I see guys stand over me with buckets having no clue how I am going to get home after this with no change of clothes. Before I know it they are running each bucket over me from head to toe. soaking my hair...top and skirt, feeling so sticky as everything is clinging. I am forced to roll over as they do my back. I then have to roll over and over as I am coated in feathers. The sticky substances have soaked into my bra and thong as well as the mess has soaked into and through my skirt and tanktop. Hearing tons of laughter as my clothes ride up a bit as I twirl on the ground but that is the least of my worries. I stand up feeling so humiliated. But its not done. As I stand up I am forced to cluck around the stage like a chicken as everyone watches me. I am so humiliated as the red team gets 2 eggs each. The first several guys spanking my ass with them. thank god nobody tried to lift my skirt. But then my opponent is last and turns me around, before I know it he is pulling my skirt and thong from my body and dropping 2 eggs in. I feel them snug against my pussy as he smirks and taps my lightly breaking them. I gasp and bounce a bit as they all laugh. Going from so lucky the first few rounds to the ultimate loser. Then the host announces that the game is over and a bonus for the audience who can't stop taking pics already that they can follow me as I walk home. I am escorted out, with no shower looking so ridiculous. As I walk a few blocks back to my apartment I am pointed at and everyone laughs snapping pictures and cars honking horns. Praying nobody I know sees me on social Media tonight. I finally arrive home to clean up happy that I can finally shower

I am in for next week..Hoping to change my luck

I am 27/f, Brown hair down to my mid back, brown eyes, 5'6, in-shape, tanned skin

tjlakin
01-14-2017, 03:09 PM
I will be in for next week

Novagunger
01-15-2017, 04:45 AM
Any one else want to step up and play?

jammez
01-15-2017, 05:49 AM
sorry i couldnt be more involved in the last game

id love to play but i cant be involved enough

duckboyschunter
01-15-2017, 06:10 AM
I'm still in for the next game

steve101
01-15-2017, 06:42 AM
I'd love be involved in the next game.

baby916
01-15-2017, 09:15 PM
Ill be in the next messy game show.

Jerichohol1c
01-15-2017, 09:16 PM
I'd love to join. 20s/male, 6ft, short blond hair.

Novagunger
01-16-2017, 01:01 PM
A few more hours till I am free to start writing so there is still time if you want to choin the game.

PieFanatic12
01-16-2017, 05:17 PM
I'll join this time !

Wedgieboy__1
01-16-2017, 05:33 PM
Ill be in again

22 straight male loves wedgies

Novagunger
01-16-2017, 08:14 PM
This wee we have the Red team of Wedgieboy, Jerichohol1c, Steve, and tjlakin vs the Blue team of PieFanatic, Baby, duckboyschunter, and ezeperalta212.

The first game is the high card game but we have added a twist there are Joker cards in the deck draw one of those and the joke will be on you and the other team will get all the points for the round.

First up is Wedgieboy vs PieFanatic. The first draw is a King for Wedgieboy and a 8 for PieFanatic. Wedgieboy lives up to his name by dropping all 4 eggs down the back of PieFanatic's shorts and breaking them with a giant wedgie. The next draw is another King for Wedgieboy and a 7 for PieFanatic This time it's eggs down the front and a front Wedgie for PieFanatic. The last draw is a 7 for Wesgieboy and a 4 forPieFanatic. This time the 4 eggs go right in PieFanatic face.

Up next is Jerichohol1c vs Baby. The first draw is a 6 for Jerichohol1c and a 7 for Baby. Baby picks up the eggs and one by one smashes them on his head. The next draw is a 6 for Jerichohol1c and a 9 for Baby earning Jerichohol1c 4 more eggs over the head. The final draw is 8 for Jerichohol1c and a Jack for Baby. Baby takes 2 of the eggs and smashes them into Jerichohol1c's crotch and then spanks him in the but with the other 2.

Up next is Steve vs duckboyschunter. The first draw is a Ace for Steve and a 7 for duckboyschunter. The first 4 eggs go into duckboyschunter's face. The next draw is a 8 for Steve and a 7 for duckboyschunter getting him 4 more eggs this time over the head and rubbed into his hair. The last draw is a 6 for Steve and a 8 for duckboyschunter. Steve gets 2 eggs to the face and 2 on top of his head.

The last set of draws is tjlakin vs ezeperalta. The first draw is a 7 for tjakin and a 4 for ezeperalta. tjakin pull out the front of her shirt and cracks the 4 eggs down it. The second draw is an Ace for tjakin and a 5 for ezeperalta This time it's the back of shorts that gets pulled out all 4 eggs go into the back of her undies and then a quick spanking to break them. The last draw is a 10 for tjakin and a 7 for ezeperalta who gets the last 4 eggs over the head.

So after the first round its Red 800 to Blue 400.

ezeperalta212
01-16-2017, 09:00 PM
I return to the stage in my blue shorts and blue top, once again tied slightly up a little above my belly. I look around thinking about what happened to me here just a few days ago. Questioning if I should go back this week... but I returned hoping to be victorious. I watch the first 3 matchups, being last looking over at my opponent. I stand up and walk over barefoot stepping through some raw egg and shells on the stage floor. Feeling confident as I was 3-0 in the game last week. Hoping to give me team the lead. I watch the cards turn over and Nova hand 4 eggs to tjlakin. I try to plead watching his eyes. as he pulls out my top showing making my cleavage a bit more available as he has the best look at my yellow bra as he cracks 4 straight eggs... feeling them run down over my chest and down my belly. some flowing out of my top, and over my shorts. I'm so annoyed, hoping to get the next turn but once again luck is against me. Before I can react he is handed 4 eggs and I am spun around. I feel my shorts pulled out from my body along with my yellow thong. Giving himself and some others a great shot at my booty... he puts the 4 eggs in as he releases the shorts and thong the eggs bulge out a bit in the back. He has the crowd count down from 3... and I feel a spank as the eggs break and the shells remain. The slimy substance in my crack and all over my butt. I turn around glaring praying I get my revenge in the next draw. Once again luck is against me. I am furious as the next 4 are smashed on my head. I try to duck and avoid it a bit but I can't as slimy egg and shells are randomly smacked on different spots of my hair. I walk back thinking twice as to why I came back. Things aren't looking good. Prior to sitting down I am picking shells out of the back of my shorts as someone says nice ass. I am furious and determined to have my luck turn around. I finally sit down on my slime ass, adjusting my shirt which is now clinging to me and picking egg and shells from my hair as I await the next round.

Novagunger
01-17-2017, 06:35 PM
This round will be hot potato but we will be playing with gunge balloons and if you get caught holding it when the music stops you will have raise it over your head. We have 5 balloons so 3 will stay clean your team will get 200 points for each clean player left.

The music starts and the balloon gets passed around. When it stops Wedgieboy is holding it he raises it above his head where its popped showering him in pink gunge. The music starts again this time it's Jerichohol1c who is holding it and nervously raises it over his head where its popped giving him a green gunge shower. The music starts again and Steve is left holding it and raises it to get a yellow gunge shower. The music starts again when it stops Baby is left holding it and gets it popped over his head for a brown gunge shower. The music starts for the last time. It stops and duckboyschunter raises the ballon to get a black gunge shower.

So Red gets 200 points and Blue gets 400 making the score Red 1000 to Blue 800. For the next game please create a pie to use.

baby916
01-17-2017, 06:49 PM
Yeah!

Jericho got egged by me!!!

Booo, I have to get a chocolate syrup balloon popped over my head.

Ewwww. Jk

Anyway, I have a big shaving cream pie ready for the next game.

Bring it on!

ezeperalta212
01-17-2017, 07:22 PM
I stand up with my eggy butt and clingy shirt and walk towards the center of the stage with everyone. The rules are explained... having not done this game before. I pass the balloons fast, trying to be careful with my nails. Watching as the balloons are popped by contestants on themselves. Thinking it sucks with each one passing my odds getting better. Narrowly escaping a few times. I am thankful when the music stops for the final time, I am not holding a balloon...wishing the guy I competed against in the first round took a balloon but that didn't happen. I walk back to my seat. When asked I create a rather large chocolate cream pie with tons of whipped cream. Seeing some ickier options but not sure who the pie will be for I decide to play it semi safe.

tjlakin
01-18-2017, 12:19 AM
Whole can of whipped cream pie for me

Jerichohol1c
01-18-2017, 12:44 AM
Walking out onto the stage, I was excited to finally get my chance at the Messy gameshow. I watched last weeks edition with a great deal of enthusiasm, and knew I had to enter when my chance arrived.

The first game was high card. I stepped forward and saw I was facing baby916. This will be easy, I thought. I drew my first card, and it was a 6. Not bad, but then baby916 drew a 7. One by one, the four eggs were smooshed over my head. Next, I drew another 6 but baby916 drew a 9. He must have enjoyed seeing my head covered in egg, as four more eggs were smooshed into my head. Finally, I drew an 8, and thought I had finally won one, but baby916 drew a jack. This time, he smooshed two of the eggs into my groin and the other two into my butt. What a welcome to the Messy gameshow that was - stood on stage with all twelve of the eggs on me. Once the game was complete, I realised a sad fact - three of the four rounds my team lost this game were by me. I hope that doesn't end up costing us.

Up next was the hot potato balloon game. After learning the rules, I endeavoured to pass that balloon as fast as I could. Thankfully, that paid off for the first balloon gunging, as I was safe. My newfound luck didn't last long, as I was the next loser. Dejectedly, I held the balloon above my head as it was pricked, and I was drenched in green gunge. At least I looked like the Hulk. As the game went on, I was at least glad that baby916 lost, getting a little bit of retribution for the first game.

Novagunger
01-18-2017, 01:11 PM
The pies are.
Wedgieboy a giant chocolate cream pie.
PieFanatic a spicy mustard and whip cream pie
Jerichohol1c a Pumpkin pie with whip cream on top
Baby a shaving cream pie
Steve a bean pie topped with whip cream
duckboyschunter a tuna and whip cream pie
tjlakin a whip cream pie
ezeperalta a chocolate and whip cream pie

Today we will be playing red light green light pie. It will work like this each team has been divided into two sets of two. One set will be runners the other set will be targets. The runners are Wedgieboy and tjlakin for the Red team and Baby and duckboyschunter for the blue they pick up their pies and go to the far end of the studio. The targets are tied up to a post with their pies in front of them. The rules are simple the runners will try to make their way across to the target from the other team. If they make it they not only earn their team 200 points but they get to smash both their pie and the target's pie in the target's face but if they get caught the target will be released and the runner will get both pies and the other team will get 200 points.

Wedgieboy is careful and only makes a little progress on the first green light call. Baby and duckboyschunter and tjlakin are more bold and make a it further before red light is called. The next round sees Wedgieboy, duckboyschunter and tjlakin playing it safe and only advancing a little but baby makes a dash and stops safely about a third of the way across the studio. The next round is a repeat of the last one but Baby slips on his dash and is caught sliding forward on the Red call. So Jerichohol1c is released and given the two pies. He chooses to start with his pumpkin one starting at the chin and running it up his face to the his head sending pumpkin and cream up his nose and into his head. The shaving cream one follows the same course pushing everything further up his nose.

The next round sees Wedgieboy and duckboyschunter playing it safe and moving only a little way. Wedgie boy is now just short of a third of the way across and duckboyschunter is a little further then a third of the way across. tjlakin makes a dash for it stopping just barely in time just short of the half way mark. The next round is a fast call but all three ae still safe but only have made it a small distance. The next one see Wedgieboy make a dash for it clearing the half way point and bringing him even with Tjakin who plays it safe. duckboyschunter plays it safe and is now a little short of the halfway point. The next round sees duckboyschunter an Tjakin make dashes for it bring duckboyschunter a little pass the halfway point and Tjakin to the two third point. Wedgieboy plays it more careful and only makes it a little short of the two third point. PieFanatic and ezeperalta are starting to get nervous as they see the pies getting closer to them. The next call sees Wedgieboy make a break for it but its a short call and he is caught. PieFanatic is released and given the pies. One after another they go in Wedgieboy's face and get run up his head and down the side of his head. This filled his nose ears and hair with spicy mustard, chocolate sauce and whip cream with much of it dripping down over his shirt. duckboyschunter and Tjakin play it safer and make little progress but stay safe.

The next round sees both runners make progress and see Tjakin make it to with in a about 15 feet of ezeperalta who is now getting really nervous as he stares off at the pies in front of him. The next round is a quick one but both runners manage to stay safe. duckboyschunter who has been playing it safe is now two thirds of a way across the studio but Tjakin is now only 10 feet from an extremely nervous ezeperalta and the pies. The next round sees another short call but both runners star in with Tjakin now only 5 feet from his prize. The next round sees Tjakin trotr across the line and pick up the the pies off the tabble as he approaches ezeperalta. She starts to strruggle against her bonds and is pleading for mercy but it to no avail as her head is quickly engulfed in chocolate and whip cream from a perfectly delivered pie sandwich to each side of her head. duckboyschunter stays in making progress to about 20 feet out. The next call sees him make a dash for the lin but Red light is called just before he gets there and he is called out. Steve is released and given the two pies which he uses to give duckboyschunter a pie sandwich covering his head in tuna, beans and whipe cream.

So the score fore this round is 600 Blue 200 bringing the score for the week to Red 1600 to Blue 1000.

tjlakin
01-18-2017, 01:49 PM
Yes

luck is on my side

baby916
01-18-2017, 02:03 PM
Yeah!

I am clean of pies.

Next game. Bring it on.

Novagunger
01-18-2017, 02:08 PM
Yeah!

I am clean of pies.

Next game. Bring it on.

Rereadd it you are lost.

baby916
01-18-2017, 03:28 PM
Oppps.

I will give myself a shaving cream pie sandwich.

One pie on the back of the head and the other pie in my face, at the same time.

Thanks novagunger, for fixing my turn.

duckboyschunter
01-18-2017, 07:36 PM
Mmm that was so nasty!!!!

ezeperalta212
01-18-2017, 09:28 PM
I stand up out of my seat as the next game is explained. Hoping to be picked as a runner. Instead I am a target with the game out of my control. I walk over to my spot as my arms a secured behind me to the post. My eggs soaked butt and shirt clinging from the 1st round as I still have some egg in my hair. I look over and once again tjakin is facing me. So annoyed that he has been lucky so far. I watch his every move. Praying nova will catch him in a flinch or still moving. I have no choice but to stand there and do nothing as he gets closer and closer. I tense up. As he crosses the finish line I struggle but to no avail as he picks up both pies. I try to give a sympathetic look but it doesn't work, the pies are smoothed into the sides of my face, feeling the chocolate and cream engulf my hair and moved around my head. Some pie falling onto my shoulders and shirt as I am helpless... as the game ends I wait to be untied, barely able to see anything I quickly wipe my eyes and try to drain pie from my hair as I walk over to my seat. My long hair coated in several thick streaks of chocolate and whipped cream as I find out that we are further behind. I sit there crossing my legs waiting for round 4. Hoping that the table turns and blue makes a comeback this time. Dreading being on the losing team again..

Novagunger
01-19-2017, 07:49 PM
Today we are playing a game of target practice. Each player will take a turn sitting on the target seat there opponent will get three throws at the bulls eye. No points will be awarded for hitting the yellow circle on the target each hit to the black inner circle will award 100 points and each hit to the red inner most circle will not only award the thrower's team with 300 points but it will also result in the slop bucket emptying it's contents over the player sitting in the chair. First up is Wedgieboy in the chair and PieFanatic throwing. The throw nails the red circle pouring beans down on Wedgieboy. The next one smacks into the outside of the yellow circle. The last throw pounds the inside edge of the black circle just barely missing the red one. The switch places. The first throw delivers revenge by smacking into the red circle and pouring cold custard over Piefanatic's head. The next throw barely misses the center circle scoring another 100 points but the last one misses asnd hits the yellow one for no points.

Jerichohol1c takes the seat next with Baby throwing. The first throw is a miss but the next two each cinnect for 100 points each so Jerichohol1c gets no more messy then a little bit of mess that he sat in from the previous round. Baby now takes his place on the seat and awaits his fait. The first throw misses. But the next one hits home dumping syrup ong Baby. The final throw earns Jerichohol1c another 100 points.

Next up is Steve nin the chair and duckboyschunter throwing. The first throw is a miss for no points but the next two each score 100 points. They switch places. All three throws are misses.

Last up is tjlakin in the chair and ezeperalta throwing. The first throw connects dousing Tjakin in mustard. The second throw also hits home and this time it's relish that rains down on him. The last throw misses. They switch places with Tjakin eager for revenge after his double messing. The first throw dumps mushy peas on ezeperalta. The next one earns 100 points and the last one is a miss.

So Red earns 1200 points but Blue earns 1400 points. S for the week is Red 2800 to Blue 2400 will the Blue team be able to continue their rally tomorrow or will Red hold the lead all week to triumph?

ezeperalta212
01-19-2017, 08:39 PM
As round 4 approaches I am sitting legs crossed still wiping pie from my hair and face. I watch cheering on blue team hoping that we can make up some ground, as icky mess after icky mess drops on the other players heads. As my turn comes I walk towards what has become quite a messy area as a bucket is put over the chair. I am excited that the balls are handed to me first and takin has to sit in the messy chair, atleast getting him a bit messy. I am at the target wondering what he thinks of a girl throwing... hoping to prove any possible stereotype wrong as I throw the first ball and to my surprise it hits the target. I smile ear to ear as the mustard drops on him, I can't help laughing a bit and feeling proud..I throw again. I hit!!! I watch as relish cascades down. loving that he is getting some of my revenge. "I hope the next one is ketchup". I throw a bit over confident and miss. I quickly realize that we have to now switch places... I walk carefully in my bare feet through the mess. as I sit I can feel some mustard and relish soaking into my eggs soaked butt. I cross my legs trying to look like I am not worried but I am petrified.. Right away the ball hits the target. I brace, covering my eyes as lumps of mushy peas plop down on my head. dropping into my lap, all over my thighs as I uncover my eyes. "YUCK!!" touching my hair thinking how he has the upper hand again. I watch as they put what appears to be a heavy bucket up next. Praying not to find out as some peas roll down my back into my shirt as I uncross my legs wiping the peas off. I look on as the next 2 miss the main target.

Thankful that I mad 600 points that round I stand up wiping peas from my already pie streaked hair as I return to my seat. Wondering what round 5 will bring. Confident in a comeback! Hoping to see tjakin pay the ultimate forfeit when red losses

Novagunger
01-20-2017, 08:45 PM
The final game is pie roulette. It will work like this each player will roll a dice and then turn the knob of the catapult that many times. If you are lucky the pie will not go off and slam into your face and you will earn your team 100 points for each turn. But if you are unlucky not only will you get hit in the face but you will earn zero points. The audience will also judge if you flinch or not if you get hit not only will flinching cause you to get a bucket of pie filling blueberry for red players and cherry for blue players over the head but you will also lose 100 points from your team's score.

PieFanatic is up first he rolls a 4 and turns the crack 4 times but nothing happens. No it's Wedgieboy's turn to face the pie. He rolls a 6. and turns the crack but at 4 the catapult goes of slamming him in the face with a pie. The crowd votes that he flinched and blueberry pie filling pours down on him.

Baby is up next he rolls a 4 and turns the knobs and gets off safe. Jerichohol1c takes his place in front of the pie and rolls a 4 and is safe.

duckboyschunter is up next he rolls a 6 and starts to turn the knobs and at 3 gets clobbered in the face with the pie. The crowd votes that he flinched and cherry pie filling pours down on him. Steve takes his place infront of the pie and rolls a 5. Nothing happens.

ezeperalta is up next she rolls a 6. She turns the knobs but nothing happened. tjlakin takes his place last a rolls a 6 . He turns the knob 2 times before getting the pie in his face. The crowd votes no flinch.

So for this round Red gets 800 points and Blue gets 1300 points. So for the week Red gets 3600 but the Blue team has 3700 points so Blue wins for the week.

The teams get to clean up and change before the punishment round but as the show is on a budget there is only warm water for the winning team the losers get cold showers. Also there is not a second uniform so that means who ever gets sacrificed will be doing so in the clothes they brought to the show.

The Red team players must now vote for which of there number gets sacrificed to be punished by the winners. you can note vote for yourself. They will have to spin the wheel of torture and will get either, firing squad, pillory, no bull, human hot dog, human burito, or human sundae as a punishment.

ezeperalta212
01-20-2017, 11:19 PM
I listen as the final round is announced. Knowing last time around I rolled a 6 and avoided the pie. Hoping this is my game. I watch the previous rounds and know I need to roll a big number and have my opponenet get nothing in order to pull this out for the blue team. Desperately wanting warm water to clean my body remembering last time only the winning team got that. I walk to the position and roll. A 6 comes up. I am nervous but know I needed that in order to have a chance. I glance up at the pie filling, not wanting to flinch. I put my head down decorated in pie and peas and with each click I smile a bit and the final click I know we are in position to win if my Tjakin gets no points. I watch as he rolls a 6, crossing my fingers after all my clicks he won't be lucky. And he isn't, I clinch my fist in happiness as the pie smashes into his face. Feeling some vindication for the pies he sandwiched on my head. I raise my arms in victory, shirt coming up a few inches as we are announced the winners. I am so relieved as I am given a warm shower, I strip down and begin to wash. My bra and thong having eggs on them, I choose to not put them back after drying off. Instead walking out in just a pair of jean shorts and a dark green tanktop and sandals. Excited to see someone get punished.

Novagunger
01-21-2017, 08:28 PM
Wedgieboy votes tjlakin. Jerichohol1c votes tjlakin, Steve votes tjlakin. Tat means that tjlakin's vote is irreverent. He is wearing a white polo shirt khaki pants and black shoes when he is brought over and spins the wheel it lands on human burrito. He is brought over and before being laid down in a giant burrito shell a funnel is inserted into his undies. Spicy salsa is poured down the front and refried beans down the back. He is laid down and he gets guacamole dumped on his face and rubbed into his hair. Next comes more refried beans and salsa dumped over his boby. Then comes chopped onions and moldy cheese. As well as rotten lettuce. uncooked rice is added with some beingpoured inside his clothing before the shell is rolled up around him and it and him are rolled back and forth till every last inch of him is covered in the mess. He is the made to stand up infront of the audience so they can see how bad he got it. And then sent out to make his way home. The show again offers a reward for the best pictures of him making his way home using the hash tag #tjlakinloser.

If you wish to play again next week then please reply saying that you are in and giving a big description of yourself.

Novagunger
01-22-2017, 09:07 AM
Please let me know what you think and what games are your favorites

ezeperalta212
01-22-2017, 09:43 AM
I stand there as red team is lined up and questioned on which of their own will be sacrificed. Happier then a week earlier when I was left to pay for my teams down fall. Its even sweeter when Tjakin is the one that goes forward. I enjoyably watch as he is turned into a nasty smelly burrito.

I am in next week.

Of the games currently done, and they are all pretty fun and close in my vote but I guess I would list as:

1. Red light green light pie
2. Word find
3. Target practice
4. high card but maybe something other then eggs
5. wheel of misfortune
6. Picking a bucket number
7. Gunge Balloons
8. pie roulette

Novagunger
01-22-2017, 12:56 PM
Only one person brave enough to give it a try this week?

bthomas
01-22-2017, 03:57 PM
I'm in for this week as well.

I am 20/m, have red hair that goes down to my neck, and 5' 6". I am a little skinny and have pale skin.

I'm a little nervous starting out, but I'm still looking forward to having fun.

tjlakin
01-22-2017, 04:04 PM
i will join again,

atownesq
01-22-2017, 09:07 PM
I'm in this week. I'm 35/m, short blonde hair, blue eyes, 5'11, 150 lbs, average build.

samk7675
01-23-2017, 09:10 PM
I will try this week

Novagunger
01-23-2017, 09:33 PM
This week its the red team of Ezeperalta, Tjlakin, and Samk vs the blue team of bthomas and atownesq.

The first game is high card but with a new twist instead of eggs we are playing for pies. 2 out of 3 will get you 1 pie to use on your opponent and 3 out of 3 will get you 2 pies to use but watch out for those jokers as they will end the round immediately giving the other team 500 point and a special surprise for you. Since the blue team is down one of there players will go twice to even it out.

First up is Ezeperalta and bthomas. The first draw is a 5 for Ezeperalta and a 3 for bthomas. The next draw is a 5 for Ezeperalta and a 7 for Bthomas. The last draw is a 5 for Ezeperalta and a 9 for Bthomas. He picks up the pie and aproaches her befor slamming it into her face and rubbing it up into her hai.

Next up is Tjlakin for red and atownesq for blue. the first is a 3 for Tjlakin and a king for atownesq. The next draw is a 9 for Tjlakin and a queen for atownesq. The last draw is a 9 for Tjlakin and a 2 for atownesq. He picks up the pie and slams it into Tjlakin's face rubbing it up into his head.

Last up is Samk and atownesq. Samk draws a 10 and atownesq draws a 4. The next draw gives Samk a ace and atownesq a jack. The last draw is a 6 for Samk and a ace for atownesq. Samk picks up the pie and slams it into atownesq's face making sure to cover every inch of his blond hair with it.

So after round one it's Red 400 to Blue 500. For tomorrow please pick a number 1-5.

bthomas
01-23-2017, 10:28 PM
I step up wearing my blue shorts and loose blue tshirt. I look directly at Ezeperalta as she draws the first card. It's 5, and I start to worry once I draw a 3. She knows that I'm nervous, and I get a bit of a smirk from her. Next she draws a 5, and I calm down a bit after drawing a 7. I am perfectly calm once she draws a third 5. I figure I have about a 50/50 chance of winning, so I resolve to be calm either way. However, once I draw my 9, I get rather excited.

A pie was given to me, and I walked up to Ezeperalta slowly. She closed her eyes, and I held the pie in front of her for a moment, hoping she get's to smell it a bit. I slam the pie in her face, rub it around in a little circle, then spread it into her hair. Is this the start of a winning streak, or will she get back at me? I walk away not having a clue.

bthomas
01-24-2017, 06:50 AM
As for a number, I'll pick 2.

tjlakin
01-24-2017, 08:41 AM
i will pick number 4

ezeperalta212
01-24-2017, 10:31 AM
I'll take number 3.

Will post tonight when home from work

steve2666
01-24-2017, 11:10 AM
Since I've enjoyed reading this thread for a few weeks now, and the blue team is one down. I'll sign up for the rest of this week if I can?

I'll pick number 5.

(PS also a perhaps obvious beginner question, are we supposed to do the dares as we are given them in the week, or wait till the end and complete them all in succession like it would be on the game show?)

ezeperalta212
01-24-2017, 06:14 PM
I arrive for the show and I am giving a red uniform. I question it as first as I have been true blue for the last 2 weeks. I put on the red shorts, and red t-shirt tieing it up slightly above my waist. I walk out barefoot and take my place... seeing I am teamed this week with takin wondering if there is any hard feelings and quickly worried that if we lose he will try to get everyone to gang up on me.

My thoughts quickly pass as the first game begins and I look across at my opponent.. adjusting my hair as the first cards are drawn. I see a 5 and skip a breath until I see a 3 drawn. I smirk, hoping it will go my way. Then the next 2 rounds come and each time I unluckily draw a 5 as well. I shake my head as bthomas wins those rounds. He is handed a pie and walks over to me. I take a deep breath and make a slight from hoping he has sympathy for me. I can feel the pie held in front of my face sensing it.. knowing its coming at any second. I tense up in anticipation. The pie is smushed in my face, going around with his hand as I have to take it. going up my nose as he the runs the pie through my hair. Some pie falling on the chest of my shirt as a bit more splats to the ground.

I wipe my eyes emphatically and wipe some pie streaks through my hair tossing more to the ground as I go back to my seat crossing my legs I like my fingers thinking atleast it tastes good. watching my team fall slightly behind. As we are asked to pick. I want 2 but bthomas takes it first. I settle for 3 hoping that it works out for me in the next round

atownesq
01-24-2017, 06:55 PM
I'll pick 1 for the next game, will post from last results when I get home later.

Novagunger
01-24-2017, 06:55 PM
Well it's the bucket game again. Quick refresher on it you are each sitting under a bucket with your chosen number 3 contain confetti that is either gold, silver or bronze. The bronze is worth 200 points silver 400 and gold is worth 600 points unfortunately for 3 of you the other 3 buckets are filled with mess which is worth no points. We will now find out which is which by dumping them over your heads.

atownesq is first up and tenses as the number 1 .bucket is dumped he is showered in silver colored confetti. bthomas is under the number 2 bucket which is turned over to cover him in gold confetti. Ezeperalta is nexts and starts to squirm as the number 3 bucket is over turned giving her a bean shower. Tjlakin is under bucket 4 and is next and gets hit with a giant helping of mayo. Steve is up next and tenses up knowing that it's a 50/50 chance the bucket pours mustard out of him. Samk is last and get the bronze confetti.

So that means Red added 200 points to there score but blue added 1000 points to there score. So blue now leads 1500 to 600. Meaning Red is off to a horrible start but what can you expect from a team that is two thirds losers.

ezeperalta212
01-24-2017, 08:29 PM
With some pie streaks in my hair, face mostly clean I walk over taking the 3rd chair. Really wanting the 2nd but that was already taken by the guy that pied me. I glance over as the rules are explained... knowing its 50/50 I stay clean... having experienced the beans in the first week. I nervously sit there. I watch as the first 2 guys get confetti. I now sit there nervous, uncrossing my legs. as my legs bounce with nerves. I cover my eyes knowing my chances aren't good. I feel something hit my head, then a flow of small pelt like objects. I can smell it, shit its beans again. The beans and bean juice roll over my hair. down the back of my shirt, and going a bit into the front of my shirt. splatting over my lap. I uncover my eyes. shaking my head as I wipe off my legs. Once again glistening more with the brown bean juice. I wipe my arms as small bits of beans fall down on me as the game continues. Looking to my left, almost happy I got beans as I miss out on the mustard and mayo. I ring my hair out, beans sporadically on me as I walk back to my seat hearing that we are way down. Hoping for my luck to change in round 3.

atownesq
01-24-2017, 09:58 PM
I am excited to be chosen for the game, hoping to win some nice prizes, but a little concerned that I'm on the team that is outnumbered. As the rules of the first game are explained, I'm feeling optimistic as I've had some recent good luck with cards. While I put on a facade of confidence, I'm a little disappointed that I have to go twice in the first round, even though I know my odds are the same in both games.

After winning the first two hands in my first match, I throw my hands in the air in celebration, knowing I've at least managed to stay clean and win points. Not really caring that I lose the last hand, I smash a pie in my opponents face while playfully taunting him and playing to the crowd.

A little disappointed that I have to go again, I didn't have a good feeling about this round. Still trying to stay positive and keep the crowd on my side, I smile and motion for the crowd to cheer as I draw my cards. After losing the first two, I was happy to at least salvage one and only get hit with one pie. As the dude across from me in red throws the pie in my face and smears it over my head, i'm a little shocked my his enthusiasm and force, but I play it off. With my short blonde hair it isn't a big deal, bits of it dripping down over my shoulders. I wipe it away from my eyes and fling the excess off from my hands onto the floor, before licking some of the cream off around my lips and playfully saying, "thanks, that's delicious" while smiling and making eye contact with a cute blonde who's laughing in the front row.

After cleaning up with paper towels as best I could I position myself under the first bucket for round 2. I'm excited to at least have another team member making things more even. I nervously tip the bucket and am relieved as I feel no mess and silver confetti comes down around me, a few pieces sticking to the side of my head and hair from the remnants of the pie. I exuberantly pump my fist and yell "woo! yeah!" to the crowd as I return to my seat, happy to be mostly clean and feeling good about our team's chances, knowing we need just one of the two more good buckets to maintain our lead.

Novagunger
01-25-2017, 07:55 PM
Today it's a test on strength and endurance. You will each be tasked with holding a plank position over three items. You will earn 50 points for each minute you hold it and a bonus 250 if you make it all 5 minutes but if you are week and can't hold it all 5 minutes you land in the messes.

Ezeperalta is holding it with a larch bowl of tuna under her face, a ice cream cake under her chest lined up with her breast and a pie under her crotch. bthomas has sour cream under his face, a chocolate cake under his chest and and ice cream cake under his crotch. Tjlakin has mustard under his face a tray of beans under his chest and a griant bowl of ice cold custard under his crotch. atownesq has mayo under his face, a tray of mud under his chest and griant bowl of ice cold custard under his crotch. Samk has sauerkraut under his face rice pudding under his chest and a giant icecream sundae under his crotch. Steve has dog food under his face, marshmallow fluff under his chest and a giant icecream sundae under his crotch.

The timer starts and everyone lifts up into position. It's immediately clear that bthomas and atownesq are out of shape and in trouble at 20 second mark atownesq loses it and takes the dive landing face chest and crotch first in his mess. bthomas slouches down but pulls up as he feels the co;d shock of his crotch touching the ice cream cake but the 50 second mark he looses it and down he goes into the mess. No points for either of them

Right at the 1 minute mark Steve loses his grip and slips into the mess earning blue only 100 points. The 3 red players hang pn tto the 4 minute mark sweating and struggling. Samk goes down into the slop but picks up 400 points for his effort. A few seconds later Tjlakin bites the mess. Ezeperalta holds on past the 4 minute 39 mark now past the 4 45 mark. a her right arm buckles at the 4 52 mark she tries to right herself but in she goes hard.

So Red earns 1200 points and blue only 100. That makes the score red 1800 to blue 1600.

atownesq
01-25-2017, 08:10 PM
Hearing the challenge is planking, I am immediately distressed knowing that this is not a good challenge for me. While I appear to be in good physical shape, I hardly ever do any strength and stamina exercises. I mostly run, bike, and do other types of cardio. To make matters worse I have long, skinny, lanky arms which aren't conducive to this type of exercise. I take my position over mayo, mud, and custard.

Within the first 10 seconds or so my arms and abs were already severely aching and I was shaking trying to stay up. I probably could have lasted 10 or 15 seconds longer than I did, but I knew there was no way I was even making it to the minute mark, so I decided to throw in the towel and at least give the crowd a bit of show. Not resisting at all, I extended my arms out to my side and dove straight into the mess. The mayo hitting my face was awful, a bit gets into my mouth but I spit it out, the taste is gross as I don't like mayo. A bit also gets up my nose and I try to discretely blow it out and wipe it away with my sleeve. I can feel the coolness of the custard through my shorts, and as I get up and walk away I notice my chest is covered in dark brown mud which also scattered a bit across the stage.

I watch the rest of the competition disappointed my teammates didn't do better, and now concerned that we've squandered our early lead.

ezeperalta212
01-25-2017, 09:02 PM
I sit in my chair hearing the 3rd round announced. Thinking this might be something I am good at. I am positioned staring right down at tuna as I put myself in plank position. The smell of it is awful and makes it hard to concentrate, my bean soaked hair dangles down a bit. I go back and forth between concentration to not fall and the smell of tuna distracting me. I hear several people fall and the crowd laugh. Unsure of who is falling.. just happy its not me. As the time goes I start to feel a bit weaker praying I can last... the ice cream cake under my chest softening and starting to melt slightly. Hearing the time counted down, all of a sudden with seconds left I collapse unexpectedly and hard. my face planting into the tuna, it going all of and up my nose and some in my mouth. Its so gross. some going into my hair as it was dangling down and hit the tuna as well. I feel the cold sloppy sensation of the ice cream cake as my chest slushes into it. Its soaking though my shirt and bra quickly, the pie smashing into my shorts, soaking through as well and on my upper thighs. I try to get to my feet as soon as possibly. spitting out some tuna as lady like as I can and trying to get it out of my nose. I wipe my face. shirt sticking to my chest as I try to wipe excess mess off. as I walk back, my bare feet step in several different substances.

I peer up at the score board. Seeing we have a lead. realizing the host awarded double points. Hoping nobody else notices as we are now in the lead..

Hoping I can avoid a mess for the first time next round.

Novagunger
01-26-2017, 09:32 PM
Today's game is hot potato. The music starts and the gunge balloon is past around when it stops Ezeperalta is holding it and raises it above her head for it to be popped showering her in green gunge. The music starts again as the next balloon is past around when it stops again Bthomas is holding it and gets showered in orange gunge when it pops. The music starts and the last balloon is past around when it stops again atownesq is holding it. It goes over his head for a yellow gunge shower,.

So red picks up 200 more points and blue picks up 100 points. That makes the score 2000 for red to 1700 for blue.

ezeperalta212
01-26-2017, 09:51 PM
I form a circle with the other contestants. looking around at everyone hoping I don't get stuck with a balloon. They are pretty large as the music starts I pass it around a few times, still feeling a bit icky from the previous rounds. wanting to win for more prizes. As I get in the flow of passing it... I receive it and go to pass it. the music stops. I take another deep breath as I hear laughter almost like I am the butt of a joke. I look around and I am told to raise it above my head. before I can even raise it fully above Nova pops it with a pin. I feel the cascade of mess as it saturates my hair and shirt, feeling some go in. as I open my eyes, its a classic green lumpy gunge. I bounce around in displeasure as I stand in the puddle for a second. Gunge streaking down my tan legs. I leave the circle while draining my hair. I look on as we maintain our lead.

Sitting back in my chair I hope nobody notices any possibly scoring error in last round as I really need a warm shower and knowing past weeks, you only get that if you win.

atownesq
01-26-2017, 10:44 PM
Still feeling gross and messy after the first round, I take my seat in the circle and quickly pass the balloon as soon as I receive it. The music is kind of corny and annoying and I catch myself checking out people in the audience as I wait for it to come back around. I survive the first two and am feeling pretty good about things, but the music stops just as the last balloon is handed to me. I try to quickly pass it off, but tjlakin wisely has his hands behind his head and I'm stuck holding the balloon. Accepting my fate, I hold it above my head and it's almost immediately popped. I close my eyes and brace myself and feel a very cold, mostly runny but with some clumps of gunge run down my face, neck, and back and further mess up my shirt, with a bit landing in my lap. As I open my eyes I see i'm mostly covered in yellow. Based on the texture, smell, and feel, I suspect it's a mixture of flour and water with food coloring. I wipe it away from my eyes and mouth and look at the scoreboard and see we are still losing...after having a big lead after the first game, this doesn't seem quite right, so I ask my teammates quietly, "I know I sucked in the plank competition but didn't really pay attention after that, how did you guys do? I think we may have gotten screwed out of some points here"

bthomas
01-26-2017, 11:14 PM
I get into the circle just a bit nervously. After going from a two round winning streak to being covered in sour cream, frosting, and ice cream, it's not that unexpected. I stand next to ezeperalta while we pass the balloon around, and it ends up with her. She was so close to passing it off for me. I get nervous on the second round, and knowing my luck, it get it the second time.

I quickly hold the balloon over my head, and Nova pops it. It's just as thick as the last one. Unlike the other messes, which are contained to my front, the orange gunge is all over my head and torso. I feel it with every little movement. I walk back to my seat, and share a slight chuckle with ezeperalta. It looks like neither of us are going to get that streak we were each hoping for.

Novagunger
01-27-2017, 09:40 PM
The final game is pie roulette. Ezeperalta is first she rolls a 6 and turns the knob 6 times but stays clean. bthomas rolls a 3 on the second turn of the knob he gets nail with the pie and clearly tries to jerk away as it launches at his face getting him covered with cherry pie filling. Tjlakin is next he rolls a 2 and gets away safe. atownesq is next he rolls a 1 and gets away safe. Samk is next he rolls a 5 and turned the knob 5 times and is safe. Last up is Steve he rolls a 5 to but after 3 turns the pie slams into his face he flinched earning him a dumping of cherry pie filling.

So Red earned 1300 points and blue lost 100 points. That makes the final score Red 3300 to Blue 1600.

The teams get to clean up and change before the punishment round but as the show is on a budget there is only warm water for the winning team the losers get cold showers. Also there is not a second uniform so that means who ever gets sacrificed will be doing so in the clothes they brought to the show.

The Blue team players must now vote for which of there number gets sacrificed to be punished by the winners. you can note vote for yourself. They will have to spin the wheel of torture and will get either, firing squad, pillory, no bull, human hot dog, filler up, or human sundae as a punishment.

atownesq
01-27-2017, 09:59 PM
I take my turn feeling confident after rolling a 1 and am relieved to get away free. As I walk over to the cold showers I politely say to the host, that score seems off, can someone please double check the math? I take a quick cold shower, enough to get clean but now I have goose bumps and my hard nips and abs showing through my clingy cold shirt. I vote for Steve, seems fair since he couldn't be bothered to show up on time and help us in the first game.

ezeperalta212
01-27-2017, 11:44 PM
As pie roulette is brought out.. I sit there wiping green gunge from my hair and arms. I am called up first. Just like the previous 2 weeks I roll a 6. I try to stay still as I turn the knob through each click not wanting to flinch. To my amazement, once again I am able to do a maximum amount of clicks with no pie. I step down feeling so lucky. As the game ends, I cheer and high five my teammates, so thankful to have won 2 weeks in a row. As I walk back to the shower, I enjoy a nice warm shower pretty happy that 2 weeks in a row I will be leaving with prizes. Still worried there was a scoring error but thinking that in the end we won big enough that it won't change any outcome. I dry off and walk out in a yellow sundress knee length and some sandals, excited to see how might pay the price this time. I stand with the red team looking on to see who turns their back on who.

Novagunger
01-28-2017, 09:12 PM
atownesq votes steve. bthomas votes atownesq. Steve votes atownesq. atownesq is led over and spins the wheel it lands on human hot dog. He is laid down in a giant hot dog bun. First come sauerkraut including a big helping to the face. Next is chopped onions then chili. Quickly followed by mayo, ketchup, mustard, relish, and cheese sauce. He is then sent on his way home with the spectators again asked to share pictures of his humiliation on social media with #atownesqloser.

So who is in for next week?

ezeperalta212
01-28-2017, 10:06 PM
I look on from the side with my fellow team members... feeling great after a warm shower and a grim start being turned around by my planking skills and my continued luck in pie roulette. The blue team looks at each other and atownesq tries to nominate the late arrival by the other 2 young guys look at each other and ban together against the older gentlemen. The crowd cheers as he spins human hot dog and then is coated with various gross things. So thankful it is not me, as I leave I see a crowd snapping photos and following the messy guy around trying to win prizes for posting the # photos.

As I walk out, I am on a high of winning prizes the last 2 weeks. I put my name down on the sign up sheet for next week.

I'm in next week again.

bthomas
01-29-2017, 04:09 PM
After cleaning up with a cold shower, I return in the same clothes I had when I arrived: jeans and a striped shirt. Steve hasn't said much since he got here, but we have a moment once atownesq nominates him right off the back. He gestures towards atownesq, and I nod in agreement. We then vote for atownesq at the same time.

It stinks that we didn't win, but seeing atownesq get messy instead of us almost made up for it. It was funny seeing him get covered with ketchup, relish, and mayo (never had that on a hotdog before).

A little disappointing that we didn't win, but after the fun we had, I'm willing to try again. I'm in for next week's game.

tjlakin
01-29-2017, 04:19 PM
i am in for next week

i enjoyed the game where we created pies and played red light green light (love to be target or move on red light)

atownesq
01-29-2017, 06:17 PM
I am annoyed and surprised that my teammates both voted against me, but I suspect it's because I did so poorly in the planking challenge. I spin the wheel and it lands on hot dog, which doesn't seem like the best option but probably not the worst either. I'm led over to a huge bun, which is actually pretty soft and comfortable.

Sauerkraut is dumped all over me especially my face, its stringy and juicy and the smell is awful, and making my eyes water and my nose burn. I'm careful to keep my mouth closed throughout. The chopped onions make me smell bad and bring my tears to my eyes. Next I feel chilli all over my legs and its thick and chunky. I'm then covered in thick smelly mayo, and I'm thinking, "who puts mayo on a hotdog?" The ketchup and mustard are colorful and mix with the other ingredients. The relish sticks all in my hair then I'm covered from head to toe in runny, nasty cheese sauce.

I get up and wipe away enough of the mess from my eyes to see, but decide to try to leave everything else to hide my identity from the crowds trying to snap pics. I work my way out of the studio through a busy crowd. Thankfully I only live a couple of blocks away from the studio. I get there as quickly as I can and immediately take a very long hot shower to clean up.

ruhrohraggy87
01-30-2017, 11:55 AM
I'll be in for the next round. Average height, chubby

Yipyupyop
01-30-2017, 02:11 PM
I like to join next round i am 1.72 cm and a bit chubby 😀

samk7675
01-30-2017, 04:19 PM
i will play next week

Novagunger
01-30-2017, 06:31 PM
Do to unforseen events there will be a temporary delay 9n the start of the show this week. I hope to able to start tomorrow and do a double but there is no guarantee on that I apologize.

bthomas
01-30-2017, 06:32 PM
We all have life catch up to us at times. Good luck taking care of whatever you need to do. We'll wait.

Novagunger
02-01-2017, 07:27 PM
Sorry for the delay.

This week its the red team of sam, ruhrohraggy, ezeperalta and the blue team of Yipyupyop, tjlakin, and bthomas.

The first game is high card. First up is Sam vs Yipyupyop. Sam draws a 10 and Yipyupyop draws a 2. Next Sam draws a 8 and Yipyupyop draws a King. The last draw is a 79 for Sam and a 7 Yipyupyop. Sam picks up the pie and smears it all over Yipyupyop's face and into his hair.

Up next is ruhrohraggy vs tjlakin. The first draw is an Ace for ruhrohraggy and uh oh thats a Joker for tjlakin. That means Red picks up 500 points and this round ends. ruhrohraggy is given 2 pies which he delivers as a perfect pie sandwich to tjlakin's head and he the gets to follow it up with a bucket of Cherry pie filling which he dumps over his head.

Last up is ezeperalta vs bthomas. The first draw is a 10 for ezeperalta and a 3 for bthomas. ezeperalta draws a 3 and bthomas draws a 4. Last draw is 4 for ezeperalta and a bthomas. He is handed the pie which he plops down on top of her head and smears it around in here hair.

So after the first game it's red 800 to blue 300. Please pick a number 1-5 for one of the games for tomorrow.

ruhrohraggy87
02-01-2017, 07:41 PM
I'll take number 4

ezeperalta212
02-01-2017, 08:24 PM
I return to the studio and I am given the red uniform again. I put it on, tieing the shirt up slightly like I had previously. I walk out barefoot to some jeers as the crowd is familiar with me. Hoping to win for the 3rd straight week after my unfortunate first week and the pictures I still see on social media.

I look across and it seems I am once again paired with bthomas. Hoping to get my revenge from the first round previously. I sit back legs crossed as both members of my team win.

Walking up, seeing the first draw I clinch my fist thinking just one more, seeing the pies waiting. Before I know it the next 2 rounds go against me and he is holding a pie. I take a breath and close my eyes anticipating it to the face. I am caught off guard when it is just slammed on my hair, pie falling down me and onto my shoulders, my hair coated as he moves it around tangling it a bit. I am so annoyed as I walk back picking pie from my hair and flinging it to the ground.

I quickly request 3 before others can request

bthomas
02-01-2017, 08:36 PM
I come back to the game wearing my blue shirt and shorts. I'm wearing an old pair of canvas shoes this time, hoping they bring me luck.

I feel a bit comfortable being paired up with ezeperalta, even though it looks like she wants her revenge. I get nervous after losing the first draw, but I'm perfectly calm after the second one. Like last time, I accept the fact that the third round is down to a 50/50 split between each of us.

Once I found out I win, I pick up the pie and hold it towards her face. She closes her eyes, and I just stick the pie in the top of her head. I rub it in all over her hair, barely getting it in her face. She gets more pissed at me than ever after the fact. Let's hope she doesn't get back at me.

I pick 2.

ruhrohraggy87
02-01-2017, 10:58 PM
I enter the studio for the first time very excited but not knowing what to expect. I find out that I've been placed on the red team. I quickly put on my red team suit and head out on stage.

The first game that is revealed is high card. I think to myself I'm pretty good at cards, hopefully my luck will carry over. I get paired up against tjlakin from the blue team. First card goes to me and it's an ace! Just when I think it can't get any better tjs card is revealed to be a bigger which means an automatic win for me and extra mess for him!

I'm given 2 cream pies to which I waste no time in giving him a nice pie sandwich all over his head. And then add as added bonus I'm given a bucket of cherry pie filling which I slowly dump over his head. I can only hope to be ad lucky in the next round

tjlakin
02-02-2017, 12:29 AM
I return for another week wearing my blue shirt and shorts.

I hear that the first game is high card, a game which my luck is with me.I watched the first round and knowing that we needpoints i am called next. I sit down and oppisite me is ruhrohraggy. Their card is drawn and its an ace, knowing i could not beat that mine is turnrd over, a Joker. I brase myself for the two pies that are coming my way. Cream splatted into my ears.
Then i remember that a joker also means a bucket of cherry pie filling. It is slowly poured over my head washing most of the cream away.I try to catch as much in my mouth as i can but it all runs down the inside of my shirt and restes on my lap.

I pick number 5

Novagunger
02-03-2017, 08:32 PM
Today's game is the sloppy bucvket game. First up is Sam bucket 1 is turned over and rice pudding spills out over him. Next up is bthomas under bucket 2 it's tipped over spilling bronze colored confetti over him and earning his team 200 points. Up next is ezeperalta her bucket tips over spilling out silver colored confetti on her earning her team 400 points. Up next is ruhrohraggy his bucket tipped forward covering him in gold confetti for 600 points. tjlakin is nervous and tenses as his bucket is tipped over knowing that his messy fate is sealed. He is covered in tuna salad. Last up is Yipyupyop
who is shaking as his bucket is tipped over covering him in curry.

So red earns 1000 points and blue gains 200 points. That makes the score 1800 for red and 500 for blue.

Do to the issues with this week it will continue into next week. sorry again for the problems

ezeperalta212
02-03-2017, 11:37 PM
I walk over to the bucket game again, taking the 3rd seat, still with pie coating much of my hair. I cross my legs hoping for better luck then in previous games. When the first bucket is messy I smile knowing it increases my odds, watching the next be points I know its 50/50 for me. I brace for the bucket, closing my eyes. Feeling like its taking longer the likely, I feel a few light things fall and applause as silver confetti falls down. So elated even if some is sticking to the pie in my hair. As the round ends and I return to my team I am feeling pretty confident that we will win again as we have opened up a pretty sizable lead

ruhrohraggy87
02-04-2017, 09:21 AM
Next game up is the sloppy bucket game. I hurry over and claim the 4th seat. As I watch the first 3 buckets get tipped over I get a little nervous as 2 of them were confetti for points and only 1 messy. That means of the 3 left 2 are messy. Time for my bucket and it is tipped over ave covers be in gold confetti for 600 points! 2nd straight Gabe I got the best possible outcome! Looking forward to the next game to keep my roll going as we have a commanding lead

Novagunger
02-04-2017, 08:56 PM
Today's game is sloppy word find. first up is Sam vs Yipyupyop there word is beans. Sam takes of a a dead run and finds it right away sending Yipyupyop to the chair. He slowly poor the beans over Yipyupyop going back and forth and even pulling out the collard of the shirt to pour them down the back.

Up next is ruhrohraggy and tjlakin. There word is mayo Tjlakin takes off and finds it first causing ruhrohraggy to hang his head down and take the long humiliating walk to the chair where he nervously awaits the mayo till Tjlakin pours it all over him

Last up is ezeperalta vs bthomas there word is salsa. ezeperalta takes off and finds it first and takes great glee in covering bthomas in the stuff when he takes his place in the chair.

So red reaned 500 more points and blue only gained 250. That makes the score red 2300 to blue 750.. Things are not looking good for blue.

ezeperalta212
02-04-2017, 10:42 PM
As the third game is announce I glance over as the big word find board is brought out. Glancing over at bthomas as the first 2 rounds go. Determined to get my revenge for the hair pie in round 1. I walk over picking a piece of silver confetti or two from my face and hair. as our word is announced I take off. Seeing it right away. With only one goal in mind I smack my word up there. Happily raising my arms as he has to walk over to the chair. I am handed the bucket of salsa knowing I will take my time. I pour a little over his head, the splash some in his face with a giggle. splashing it around hitting his chest and back, making sure to coat his legs. Making his whole outfit stain with salsa. "I bet you wish you could be on the red team... atleast this will make you feel like you are" I giggle as I finish up with the salsa splattering chunks on to his head once again. I rub his head for good measure just to show him how happy I am. Not minding the fact that I stepped in beans, mayo and salsa as I took my revenge. the stuff squishing between my toes as I walk back to my seat. Our lead growing, crossing my legs waiting for the next round.

bthomas
02-05-2017, 01:48 PM
Once the word find starts, I quickly find the world. Unfortunately ezeperalta beats me to it by noticing the word right away. She found the word first, and I accept my punishment. So much for a winning streak.

I walk to the chair on my own. A good part of me wants to get this over with, quickly, but she takes her time. Ezepealta pours some of the salsa on my head, that splatters some in my face. It's absolutely humiliating, and I need to close my eyes from both that and the salsa. She's giggling the entire time. Ezeperalta then moves on to my chest, my back, and my legs, staining my uniform red. She finishes with one more splash of salsa to the face, walking away happy once she's done.

I stay in my seat for a minute, then wipe my face clean. That was very humiliating, but a new thought comes to mind: how will I top this with her next time. I go back to my seat with a neutral expression, wondering what I'll do.

ruhrohraggy87
02-06-2017, 11:57 AM
Time for round 3 and still clean minus a few stray pieces of confetti. The next game is revealed to be sloppy word find. I'm once again paired up against tjlakin in the 2nd group. As I get up next to him I can still smell remnants of the tuna salad he revived from last round. He looks eager to get revenge on me however. Our word is revealed to be mayo. The host days go and we both dash to the board. He beats me by a few steps though and slaps his word up there for the win. I now take the long walk to the chair of shame as my clean streak is about to come to an end. Moments later I feel the first plop of mayo on my head. Tj slowly works the rest of the bucket out and it starts running down my face and chest and settles in my lap. When he's finally done i am completely covered. The mayo clears from my eyes just long enough to see tjs sweet smile of satisfaction. At least my teammates managed to get their words so as a team we increased our already sizable lead. Bring on the next round!

Novagunger
02-06-2017, 09:35 PM
Tonights game is musical gunge balloons. When the music stops the first time Yipyupyop is holding it iy goes over his head and is popped showering him in pink gunge. The music plays again when it stops the second time it's ruhrohraggy who places it over his head and gets showered in purple gunge. The music plays again when it stops it's Sam who has to raise the balloon over his head and gets a orange gunge shower. The music plays one last time this time it's tjlakin who raises it over his head covering him in black gunge. So with 1 player clean on each team each team adds 250 points to there score. That makes the score 2550 to 1000 in reds favor

ezeperalta212
02-07-2017, 08:32 PM
I take my place in the game.. having not been so lucky the last time I did the musical gunge balloons. I am more alert passing it around. With each pop I grow more confident as the numbers dwindle. I am relieved when I escape the game unscathed as I look at the 4 guys dripping with various colors of gunge and bthomas coated in salsa. I finally feel like maybe things are going my way. I return to my seat ahead of round 5 pretty confident that red team will win this week as I just enjoy staring at our huge lead and looking forward to my warm shower.

Novagunger
02-09-2017, 09:25 PM
Today's game is target practice. Sam is the first target he takes his seat and is strapped in with his arms locked to the arms of the chair so he could not cover up and defend himself if the target is hit. Yipyupyop launches his first throw it hits the outer ring for 100 points but misses the bulls eye for no mess. His next 2 misses the target for no points. They switch places. Sam's first throw misses. His second throw hits the inside edge of the ring and his last one pounds into the bulls eye dumping beans over Yipyupyop's head.

ruhrohraggy takes the target seat next and Tjlakin throws. The first throw misses. The next one pounds the bulls eye dumping mushy peas on him. The third one scores again dumping rice pudding on him. They switch places. ruhrohraggy's first tow throws miss. His third one pounds into the bulls eye dumping syrup on him.

ezeperalta is strapped into the seat next. The first ball misses. Bthomas connects whit his next throw dumping relish on her. The last throw hits the bulls eye dumping tuna on her. They switch places. Her first throw barely hits the outer ring. The next one misses. Her final throw clips the outer ring.

So the red team picks up 600 points and Blue picks up 1300 points. That makes the score red 3450 to blue 2300,.

Pick heads or tails 5 times for the final game.

tjlakin
02-09-2017, 11:43 PM
Tails
Head
Head
Tails
Tails

bthomas
02-10-2017, 03:02 PM
I patiently wait until it's my turn to go up. Luckily ezeperalta ends up being seated first, while I throw. She has a smirk on her face, confident that her winning streak will continue. It looks like ezeperalta can barely contain a laugh once my first shot misses. After that insult, I'm more determined than ever to win. I take my second shot, and it's a direct hit. The surprised look on her face when relish falls all over her is priceless. I throw the next ball in the same way, and it's a bulls eye. Still reeling from the relish, ezeperalta has a large amount of tuna dumped all over her (would make a rather weird sandwich).

I get ready to get in the chair while ezeperalta is untied. She has a big evil grin on her face as soon as I'm tied in, clearly wanting revenge. She looks me right in the eye for each throw. The first one barely hits it. The second throw is a miss. If she was angry over this, she hid it well. The third throw barely clips it. As we go back to our seats, she's clearly frustrated. I had gotten my revenge; let's see if this cycle continues.

Tails
Tails
Heads
Tails
Tails

samk7675
02-10-2017, 05:08 PM
Tails, TAils tails tails tails

Novagunger
02-10-2017, 08:29 PM
Todays game is heads or tasils dumpo. It works like this each pai will be sat in a set of chairs off to the side of them is a trash can filled with gunge and mess each filp lost will result in that players can being raised up a level when it gets to the third level it will tip over on the player. Each round is worth 300 points for the winning team and it will cost the losing team 200 points so it's still anyone's game.

Sam and Yipyupyop are up first Sam gets to call the first flip he calls tails. It lands tails an Yipyupyop's can goes up one level. Sam gets to call it again and he picks tails again. The coin is flipped but comes up heads so Sam's can goes up one level. Yipyupyop gets to call it he calls head but the it lands tails so his can goes up one more level one more bad flip and it will top over on him. Sam gets to call it again he calls tails. It lands heads so Sam's can rises again. Yipyupyop gets to call the last flip he calls heads they both tense as it is flipped it lands tails and Yipyupyop's can rises up the next level and tips over spilling multi colored gunge and bit of trash on him.

Up next is ruhrohraggy an tjlakin. ruhrohraggy gets to call the first flip he calls head. The coin lands heads moving tjlakin's can up one level. ruhrohraggy calls tails on the next flip[ it lands heads causing his can to go up one level. Tjlakin gerts to call the next flip he calls heads it lands tails causing his can to go up to the second level. ruhrohraggy gets to call the next flip he calls heads it lands tails causing his can to go up one level and sending it back to Tjlakin for the last call he calls tails. it lands tails causing ruhrohraggy can to go up and turn over on him.

Last up is ezeperalta and Bthomas. Bthomas gets to call the first flip he calls tails it lands heads causing his can to go up one level. ezeperalta gets to call the next flip she calls heads it lands tails causing her bucket to go up one level. Bthomas calls the next flip he calls heads it lands heads causing ezeperalta bucket to go up one more level. Bthomas calls tails the next flip it lands heads causing his can to go up one more level. ezeperalta gets to call the last flip she calls heads it lands heads causing Bthomas bucketr to go up and turn over spilling the mess onto him.

red gained 400 points while blue lost 100 points. That makes the final score red 38580 to blue 2200.

The Blue team players must now vote for which of there number gets sacrificed to be punished by the winners. you can note vote for yourself. They will have to spin the wheel of torture and will get either, firing squad, pillory, no bull, gantlet, filler up, or human sundae as a punishment.

ezeperalta212
02-10-2017, 11:41 PM
I walk up to take my seat. Glancing over at bthomas getting ready to throw. Having seen this game before knowing its not the easiest thing to hit the bullseye. I tense up a bit as the bucket is put above me but feel pretty confident that he will miss. As he throws first... I think he will never hit the target. I smile a bit with a chuckle that makes the crowd laugh as well. to my shock, before I know it the next one hits the target. Before I can react a large clump of relish hits my head as I lean forward slightly. Some getting in my top, as I gasp in suprirse, some trickling down my face. He winds up again. and bam. I squeal as the tuna hits me in one big wave. the smell awful. wiping my legs off a bit as I go to try to get my revenge. I look pretty uncomfortable with the smell and feel of the mess still dripping down me. Each of my throws not hitting the target. I am so frustrated as I was bested that round. Walking back to my seat the host announces another round. Thinking that was the last game.

Once again I am pitted against bthomas. Knowing the game is in the bag as we sit down, I cross my legs a bit confident as I adjust my sloppy shirt a tad. The first goes in my favor as his can raises, the next 2 follow and I am now one away. I uncross my legs in anticipation having seen the amount of gunge and trash the bins contain. I smile as the next one goes my way. And finally I call the last coin right. I raise my hands in victory. as he is saturate in the gunge. Its a satisfying end to watch him coated, the gunge appearing to soak through and into his clothes as I get up and I am happily told that I get a warm shower. I walk off not feeling bad at all, sorta hoping Bthomas is the ultimate loser. Enjoying the warm shower, making it easier to clean all of the mess from my hair. I come back out in white shorts and a light green tanktop, pink bra and panties, socks and shoes to watch to see who will be the ultimate loser

bthomas
02-11-2017, 12:51 AM
When we start the final round, I accept the fact that the outcome would be completely random, although I did want to continue my winning streak. The result of each coin flip seems to go back and forth each time, no more than one point of difference. Ezeperalta doesn't react that much, until she smiles after seeing the contents of the buckets and the score becoming tied. She called the last coin, and I looked forward as gallon upon gallon of blue gunge falls all over me. I'm left a soggy, red and blue mess. Then it dawns on me that I need to take a cold shower afterwards. Ezeperalta seems satisfied with what she did, and she probably thinks that me getting the final punishment would be a good end of the week for her. Let's hope that doesn't happen.

ruhrohraggy87
02-11-2017, 05:10 AM
Got some catching up to do!

Our 4th game of the day is musical gunge balloons. We form a circle alternating teams. There 6 of us and 4 balloons so 2 get to stay clean. Hopefully 1 will be me ad I've already towered off most of the mayo from the last round. The music starts and it's yipyup holding the balloon when it stops and he gets covered in gunge. The music starts back up and when it stops it's me holding the balloon. I begrudgingly hold it above my head and it gets popped immediately covering me in purple gunge. When all the balloons are fine there is 1 member left from each team do at least me maintained our solid lead.

Next up is target practice. Once again I get paired with tjlakin. I'm up first in the target chair. I sit down and my arms get tied down so no trying to cover up from the mess. I think to myself, I'm not worried this kid can't throw! His first throw completely misses. Feeling confident i watch as his next throw nails the bullseye and I get covered with mushy peas. Ugh, I hate peas!! I shake enough of them off just in time to see the next throw hit the bullseye again and this time I get covered in rice pudding. As it clears eyes and i can see tj laughing his ass of from the outside. Time for revenge though. Tj gets locked down in the chair as I take my aim. My first two throws miss. I take my time with the last one determined to get a little bit of payback and nail the bullseye covering tj in sucky syrup. For the first time in the competition the blue team wins the round but they still have a lot of catching up to do.

The final game is dumpo. Tj and myself are each seated in chairs next to each other and we both have garbage cans next to us. We are to take turns calling heads or tails. If we get it right our opponents can rises and get to go again. Get it wrong though and our can rises and lose control. Once the can gets to the third level it's dumpo time! I get to go first and call heads and it lands heads. Tjs can rises up to the first level. I call again and go tails this time. Bad decision as it comes up heads again and my my can rises to the first level. Control goes over to tj. He calls heads but it comes up tails making his can rise to the second level. Back to me I call heads but it comes up tails rising mine to the second level. Back to tj for the final call. He calls tails and it lands tails. I quickly glance over at him and s him smile as my can rises and tips over covering me in multi colored gunge and some leftover trash.

When all is said and done however, despite a late comeback effort we managed to hold off the blue team and win the game!! Even though i got pretty messed up i could take solace knowing I'd get to take a nice warm shower to clean up while tj has to take a cold shower. Can't wait to see who the blue team picks to sacrifice. I know who I'm hoping to see!

Novagunger
02-11-2017, 09:09 PM
Yipyupyop votes Bthomas, Tjlakin votes Bthomas. So it looks looks we have a loser. Bthomas has chosen to wear a jersey from his favorite NFL team and blue warm up pants. He nervously spins the wheel and watches to see what is in store for him. It lands on human sundae. He is brought over to a pool that has been fashioned to look like a bowl First his undwear is filled front and back with as much ice cream as it will hold he starts shaking and crying as the front is loaded up then he is sat down in the pool and more ice cream is pilled on the stage hands take pleasure in dumping it down both the front and back of his jersey. after a while chocolate sauce, Carmel sauce strawberry syrup are in great numbers added to every inch of his body. Then comes the whip cream at least a dozen cans of which is used to completely coat his body. Then nuts and sprinkles are poured all over him especially over his heads where they are mixed with bthe mess that has been made of his once red hair which is now just a tangled mix of all the mess. To finish him of cherries and there sauce are dumped on him. He is forced to sit there for along time shivering as the ice cream melts and then sent on his way don't forget to share your pictures of the loser using the hash tag #Bthomasloser.

So who is willing to risk another week of the game show?

samk7675
02-11-2017, 10:23 PM
I am in for next week.

ruhrohraggy87
02-11-2017, 11:39 PM
I'm in for next week

tjlakin
02-12-2017, 12:55 AM
i am in for next week

ezeperalta212
02-12-2017, 07:32 AM
I look on in delight as I am safe another week after having such tough luck the first week. As Bthomas is brought up and the wheel lands on human sundae I look on with satisfaction as the cold ice cream is stuffed into his underwear by assistants. Crowd going nuts, only down side is wishing that I was doing it to him. As he starts to wimper, I think he is faking it mostly trying to get sympathy. As he is then sat down and the coating starts. He is soaked completely as I can't help but snicker and laugh trying to hide my joy at times when my laugh becomes to obvious. As he sits there and wallows the crowd can't help but take pictures and take part in the joy of seeing his total humiliation. As we leave I collect my prizes and sign up again as this is quickly becoming an easy way to make extra money and receive cool prizes. What happened to me the first week is too far back in my mind to take pause before signing up. As I leave I make sure to follow the crowd and take a picture of bthomas and send it in.

I am in for next week

Yipyupyop
02-12-2017, 08:13 AM
You know what i am want to be in next week again

bthomas
02-12-2017, 06:23 PM
I step up to the wheel wearing blue shorts and my Patriots jersey. I slowly walk up to the wheel, give it a good spin, and it lands on human sundae. The stage hands bring me over to the pool hold me still, then fill my boxers with cold vanilla ice cream. I try to move around a bit, but they keep me very still. These women must really love their job. These women force me down and start pouring it down the front and back of my shirt, not caring about my shivering. I let out a fake whimper, but they keep going.

They move on to the chocolate, caramel, and strawberry syrup. They use buckets almost as big as those from the last round. I'm completely covered. After that, they throw nuts and cherry sauce. I really feel like a human sundae. I see ezeperalta laughing and pointing. That look on her face says that she would want to be the one doing this. I was going to stop after this, but she makes me more determined than ever.

I'll sign up for next week, if I get to play against ezeperalta and try to get back at her.

Novagunger
02-13-2017, 08:43 PM
This week we have the red team made up of Sam, tjlakin, and ruhrohraggy vs the Blue team of Yipyupyop, ezeperalta, and Bthomas.

The first game is high card. First up is Sam vs Yipyupyop. The first draw is a 4 for Sam and a 9 for Yipyupyop. The second draw is a 10 for Sam and a Jack for Yipyupyop. The last draw is a 8 for Sam and a 4 for Yipyupyop. Yipyupyop is given the pie and slams it into Sam';s face rubbing it up into his hair.

Next up is tjlakin vs ezeperalta. The first draw is a Jack for tjlakin.and uh oh thats a Joker for ezeperalta. That ends the round. tjlakin is given two pies which he uses to sandwich ezeperalta's head. Then he is given a bucket of cherry pie filling which he slowly pours over her head.

Last up is ruhrohraggy vs Bthomas. The first draw is a queen for ruhrohraggy and a 8 for Bthomas. The next draw is oops that is a joker for ruhrohraggy. Bthomas takes one pie and smashes it into ruhrohraggy's crotch before applying the other one to his face and dumping a bucket of blueberry pie filling over his head.

After the first game it's Red 600 to Blue 700.

ezeperalta212
02-13-2017, 09:16 PM
I arrive back finding a blue uniform this time. A little bummed out as I was doing so good on the red team. I put on the blue shorts and t-shirt, tieing it up just a bit. I walk out and to my surprise I am now teamed with bthomas and I see I am across from tjakin who I've been up against previously. I try to smile at bthomas, hoping he isn't sore about how last week went. Wondering if we lose, will I get his vote as revenge.

Walking up to the card game, wanting to do well to win the prizes this week. I am instantly stunned when I see the joker. Bad luck right off the bat. I close my eyes as there is no hesitation and he slams the pies on the sides of my head, wiping them around, pie falling on my shoulders. As I go to react, cleaning my eyes I see him with a bucket, forgetting that is included it is upended over my head. I squirm as it soaks my hair, running down my shirt making it cling and some going inside... cherry filling streaking down my tan legs as well. I walk back hoping bthomas feels sympathy as I put us in a hole. I wipe my hands through my hair trying to drain it... I look on as I end up the only victim on our team.

Atleast we are in the lead, praying it stays that way.

Novagunger
02-14-2017, 07:19 PM
Today's game is hot potato. The music starts when it stops tjlakin is holding the gunge balloon as soon as it is over his head it's popped soaking him with purple gunge. The music starts again when it stops ezeperalta is holding it it goes over her head and is popped showering her in brown gunge. The music starts again when it stops Bthomas has to raise it over his head and gets a shower of pink gunge. The music starts one last time when it stops Yipyupyop 0.is holding it and raises it over his head to get a shower of black gunge.

That adds 500 points to red and makes the score red 1100 to blue 700.

tomorrows game is egg roulette please pick 4 eggs each numbers 1-24

ezeperalta212
02-14-2017, 08:49 PM
I get in line for the musical gunge balloon game... already having worse luck now that I am back on blue. I watch the first balloon be popped, I tense up. as the music stops on the second time around I go to pass it but I can't. I take a deep breath as I put it over my head, shirt lifting up a bit more as it is popped and brown gunge showers down on me. saturating my already messy hair, and soaking my blue top a dark nasty color as it clings to me and I can feel it against my belly and back and some soaking into my bra. The gunge streaks down my legs as I walk back through the mess, wiping more off my body as I cross my legs and see that my team completely blew the game and now we are down. bthomas in pink gunge makes me giggle on the inside but I do my best to not show it.

I pick

tjlakin
02-15-2017, 12:22 AM
I line up with everyone for the next game.Knowing it is hot potato, i am wary as luck is not on my side for this game ever.The music starts and i quickly pass the baloon on so it did not land on me. When the music stops i know that i am unlucky as i raise the ballon above my head and pop it coating me in purple gunge.

I pick

samk7675
02-15-2017, 07:32 AM
9,18, 11, 16 are the eggs I want

ruhrohraggy87
02-15-2017, 08:19 AM
I walk into the studio for my second go around going to win some more great prizes and avoid the mess. I'm happy to see that I'm once again on the red team. A bit surprised however to see that my rival from last week, tjlakin, is now my teammate. First game up is high card. I had great luck on it last week and hope to continue. This week I'm paired up against bthomas. First draw is a queen for me and an 8 for him, great start. I watch in horror though as my next card is revealed to be a joker. Knowing what's coming I brace myself as Thomas slams a pie into my crotch and then nails one right in my face. Then he covers me with a bucket of blueberry pie filling.

Up next is hot potato with gunge balloons. Once again there's 6 of us and 4 balloons. Leaning from last week I pass it off as quickly as possible and manage to be one of the 2 survivors. After the second round my team has a slight lead.

I pick 1, 3, 6, 13, 20

Novagunger
02-15-2017, 12:18 PM
So this is how the game works you will hand your eggs over to your opponent who will get to break them over your head some are raw which will give you no points. Some are hard boiled which will give you 200 points. Oh I almost forgot some are rotten which not only will cost you 200 points but they also will leave you quite smelly.

Sam is up first he hands his eggs over to Yipyupyop. The first egg over his head is raw. The second one is raw. The third one is ooh get a wiff of that smell that is rotten. The last one is hard boiled. Now its Yipyupyop's turn his first one is ohh no that stinks it's definently rotten. The next one is hard boiled. His third one is hard boiled. His fourth one is rotten.

Up next Tjlakin who hands his eggs to ezeperalta. His first one is hard boiled. His second one is hard boiled. His third one breaks his lucky streak as that one is raw. And his final one really breaks his lucky streak as it's rotten. No it's ezeperalta's turn. His first egg is Hard boiled. His second one is raw. His third and fourth ones are both hard boiled.

Up next is ruhrohraggy who hands his eggs over to Bthomas. His first egg is raw. The next one is rotten. The third is rotten. The fourth is raw. Last up is Bthomas. his first one is raw. His second one is raw. His third one is rotten and his fourth one is raw.

So this round Red lost 200 points and Blue gained 400. That makes the score Red 900 to Blue 1100. next game send me 3 picks of rock paper scissors by pm please.

Yipyupyop
02-15-2017, 12:59 PM
When i heard the music stop i knew i was screwed and the balloon popped above my head drenching me in black gunge

I pick numbers 4, 19, 5, 13

ezeperalta212
02-15-2017, 09:25 PM
I listen to the rules... praying I don't get a rotten egg. Thinking oddly that raw egg is no big deal with the current state of my appearance. I get a whiff of how bad it smells when one of tjakins eggs is raw. I make sure to wipe my hand off on his shoulder after that. To my happiness 3 of my 4 are hard boiled. I smirk, only having one raw eggs hit my head and drop down my right side. I walk back to my seat... Seeing that we have regained our lead even though its close. I cross my legs waiting for the next round as I still wipe some brown gunge off of me from the previous round

bthomas
02-15-2017, 11:16 PM
I get up for the hot potato game. After my performance last time we did this, I join in while rather nervous. Tjlakin gt covered in purple gunge first, which relieves my nerves a bit. Then ezeperalta gets gunged, and I start to worry. We're passing around another balloon, and before I ever realize what's about to happen, I get stuck with it. Wanting to get it over with, I quickly lift the balloon over my head while our host pops it. Afterwards, I go back to my seat and share a nervous look with ezeperalta.

For the rotten egg portion, it's a bit worse due to the fact that I end up going last. I see every rotten and raw egg get broken before me. I toughen up, and take my eggs without a bit of worry on my face. Raw, raw, rotten, raw. Not what I hoped for, but other players have done worse. Once I return to my seat, I relax a bit after noticing that our team has just taken the lead.

Silly bitch
02-16-2017, 10:49 AM
Is it still possible to join a team? If so id love to join in

Novagunger
02-16-2017, 09:26 PM
Today's game is rock paper scissors but this time you will not just be playing for yourself but for your teammates because everytime you pick wrong one of them will get a pitcher of mess over the head. Pick right and it will be 100 points for your team tie a throw and no points but 1 pitcher over one of your teamates head lose and both of your teamates will get it. Oh and these will be gross messes so your teamates will be looking for revenge.

First up is Sam and Yipyupyop. Sam picks rock on his first throw and Yipyupyop picks paper. That means that TJlakin and ruhrohraggy both get mayo poured over the head. The next throw is rock again for Sam and scissors for Yipyupyop leading to ezeperalta and Bthomas getting ranch dressing over the head. The final throw is scissors for Sam and paper Yipyupyop getting his teammates a treatment of curry over the head.

Up next is tjlakin vs ezeperalta On the first throw they both throw rock. They now are forced to decided which of there teammates gets it. Tjlakin picks Sam and ezeperalta picks Yipyupyop to get sauerkraut over the head. On the next throw Tjlakin throws scissors and ezeperalta throws paper earning his teammates a helping of tuna. On there last throw Tjlakin throws rock and ezeperalta throws paper earning the red team a serving of garlic sauce.

Now it's ruhrohraggy vs Bthomas. The first throw is scissors for ruhrohraggy and rock for Bthomas getting the red players a serving of chili. The next throw is rock for both of them. ruhrohraggy picks Tjlakin and Bthomas picks ezeperalta for a bag of flour which mixes with the previous mess to create paste. The final throw is scissors for both. ruhrohraggy picks sam and Bthomas picks ezeperalta to get vinegar over the head.

That means both teams earned 300 points. That means it's red 12 00 to blue 1400. But it's still anyone's game to win tomorrow. Please pick a number 1-6.

ezeperalta212
02-17-2017, 04:24 AM
As the rules of the game are explained we are all seated near a table with several pitchers. Hearing about how messy it could be and that we have to choose teammates is going to make for some tough decisions...

I am seated with my legs crossed in between my teammates as yipyupyop goes up. As he wins the first through, seeing mayo cover his teammates I close my eyes hoping that we just dominate. With his next throw we face the reality as the assistants dump ranch dressing over my head, My shirt soaked and sagging a bit from the earlier gunge I feel some run in it. It drips on my legs. Before I know it the 3rd throw happens and Curry joins the ranch dressing. I want to gag from all the smells. as I stand up for my round, wiping my hair a bit, shirt absolutely soaked. I walk over, my barefeet squishing through the mess.

I look at Tjakin and throw rock, we tie. I glance over and pick yipyupyop, trying to sway favor of bthomas as he is last to go in the game. As I lose the next round, I watch tuna dumped over my teammates heads. I know I need the last round, I luck out and win the throw returning to my seat.

Bthomas goes up, hoping he takes note of me not picking him as a peace offering after I destroyed him and laughed at him the prior week. He wins thee first, I think 2 more. Next one is a draw... I see him smirk and pick me as flour is dumped out, sticking everywhere as its a cloud of dust. making anything in my hair a paste now. as I wave the cloud away he says my name again. Vinegar drenches me, helping to wash some flour off, but the smell is so strong and it flows easily down my top and over my bra. I am a complete mess... but somehow we are winning. my hair is so heavy and gross, smelling awful. I return to our side of the stage knowing bthomas has it out for me, praying we win. Really needing a warm shower and wanting to avoid the final humiliation

I pick 6

Yipyupyop
02-17-2017, 09:46 AM
I have got to say that you 3 nova gunger, ezeperalta (sorry if i butchered your name) and bthomas are really great writers with the stories you write

I pick a number 4

samk7675
02-17-2017, 02:33 PM
I will pick 1 as I smell awful

ruhrohraggy87
02-17-2017, 08:12 PM
I'll pick number 3

Novagunger
02-17-2017, 09:20 PM
Sanm chooses bucket 1 which turns over spilling bronze colored confetti on him for 250 points. ruhrohraggy picks number 2 which overturns spilling beans over him. Tjlakin picks 3 which covers him in rice pudding when it turns over. Yipyupyop pick number 4 spilling out silver confetti. Bthomas picks 5 spilling out gold confetti. ezeperalta sits nervous knowing that her bucket has mess in it. It turns over spilling tuna over her.

So the score for the week is Red 1450 to Blue 2900.

The Res team players must now vote for which of there number gets sacrificed to be punished by the winners. you can note vote for yourself. They will have to spin the wheel of torture and will get either, firing squad, pillory, no bull, gantlet, filler up, or gunk plunge as a punishment.

ezeperalta212
02-17-2017, 11:47 PM
I walk over taking my seat under bucket 6. looking on, the red team takes the first 3 seats. As the buckets tip, I know by the time it gets to our team and we have won. And that there is one mess left. I watch as my teammates get confetti. I brace as my bucket is tipped. Tuna drenches my hair and my body, plenty piling up on my lap. The same fate that my teammates got the round before but its a bigger bucket. I take a deep breath, wiping it off as I am saturated. As we are announced the winner I glide off stage to my dressing room. So happy to have warm water as that was quite a messy game. As I undress my pink bra is discolored and pretty messy from all the mess that soaked and went into my shirt. I shower, my hair taking a while to clean. I am the last one out, in jeans, a red tantkop, thong and sandals. Not putting my dirty bra back on. I look on waiting to see who will be sacraficed, as they all look pretty cold and a little out of sorts as they are asked to pick from amongst themselves

samk7675
02-18-2017, 08:39 AM
I choose ruhrohraggy

Novagunger
02-18-2017, 10:56 PM
Sam voted ruhrohraggy. Tjlakin votes ruhrohraggy. Well I guess we have our sacrifice. ruhrohraggy is wearing a nice white polo shirt khaki pants and what appears to be new white Nike shoes. ruhrohraggy ducks his head and nervously walks over and spins the wheel it lands on Pillory. He struggles with the stage hands as the try lock him in but its useless.

Once he is locked in he squirms but its pointless as he is now tightly secured bent over with his head and hands sticking through the boards. First his shoes and socks are ripped off. The shoes are filled with blueberry pie filling and the slipped back on his feet. More is poured over the outside of the shoes I bet that leaves a stain. Next his pants are pulled down reviling tighty whities. 2 dozen eggs go down the back of the undies. A paddle is brought out and he is given several spanks breaking them. A camera had been setup with shot of his ass to insure the audience could get both a good view of the action behind as well as his face as he was tortured. Next 2 dozen go down the front of the undies. He pleading for mercery as the wide up but a second later he is screaming as the connect smashing both his package and the eggs. The eggs have been chilled cooling down his package and causing shrinkage which is evident as the yolks start to cause the underwear to go see through. To fix that problem they are soon filled with frozen jello after a few seconds it starts to slowly melt sending a small trinkle of cold strike fluid running down his legs and on to his pants which are down around his ankles. The cold has left him wide mouthed which is unfortunate when he is surprised with a tuna pie to the face I bet that taste good. Next all the other game players as well as several members of the audience are given mess to get him as the see fit. And soon he is covered over every inch of his body in, mayo, beans, pudding, syrup, honey, mustard, relish, chili, mushy peas, and curry. Just when he thought it was over bags and bags of flower were poured on him creating paste over every inch of his body. He is realed but only humiliates himself more by tripping over his pants which are still around his ankles and falling down. Remember to share those pictures using the hash tag #ruhrohraggyloser.

Now who is game risk it for next week. please remember to include a brief description if you are joining. Also after the episode we are about to start there will be a one week pause for a special episode which will be invotation only sao if you want to play join now.

tjlakin
02-19-2017, 01:20 AM
i will play again

good thread

19 M with brown hair and blue eyes
6ft 0'

Yipyupyop
02-19-2017, 03:34 AM
Now that i tasted victory i want to go again to win ofcourse

ezeperalta212
02-19-2017, 06:23 AM
I look on as he is placed in the pillory. The crowd laughs when his pants are pulled down... as it just gets worse from there for him. Happy to be safe, I walk over and pour a bucket of honey over his head and then step back quickly trying to avoid splatter. Watching as some audience members are more evil and handsy then the other competitors. His tighty whities look paper thin and sagging with all the mess. feeling bad for him, but thank ful its not me. I collect my winnings and even though I was pretty messy this week I sign up again to keep my winning streak going. The prizes making it worthwhile for sure.

I'm in

ruhrohraggy87
02-19-2017, 07:57 AM
Time for round 3 which is revealed to be egg roulette. We are all asked to pick 4 eggs. Some are hard boiled which will earn us 200 points, some are raw which give us no points, and some are rotten and take away 200 points. I pick my eggs definitely hoping to at least avoid the rotten. I watch the first 3 players go and see a lot of raw and rotten get smashed on their heads. Then ezeperalta trashes her turn and gets 3 hard boiled which leaves me a bit nervous now as it comes to my turn. I hand my eggs over to bthomas and brace myself. The first one hits my head and shatters covering me in raw egg. Second one comes and when it hits my head and breaks I can immediately pick up the stench of rotten egg. He grabs the third one and once again it's rotten. Last one is raw covering me even more in egg. Now it's bthomas's turn. I green his first egg and nail it into his head as it shatters and covers him in raw egg. I grab the next one and it is the same result. I grab the third one and immediately recognize the stink as it's rotten. And the last one is raw. At the end of the round I feel horrible as my bad performance has cost my team the lead. Hopefully, I don't pay the price for that at the end.

Up next is rock, paper, scissors. As the rules are explained we find out we are playing to keep our teammates clean. A win and they stay clean, a tie and we pick one to get messy, and a loss means they both get it. And the host also explain that messes in this round will be extra gross. Sam is up first against yipyupyop. Tj and myself watch in horror as Sam loses the first throw and wet are quickly doused in mayo. He's able to come back nicely though ad he wins the next 2 throws and the blue team gets covered with ranch dressing and curry. Up next was tjlakin vs. Ezeperalta. My heart races a little as they tie the first throw and thinking for sure my rival from last week would pick me. I'm surprised however as he picks Sam and he gets covered with sauerkraut. Tj wins the next throw giving the blue team a nice helping of tuna. Rides are quickly turned however ad he loses the next throw and me and Sam are covered in stinky garlic sauce. Now it was my turn against bthomas. Hoping to do good to make up for last round. I throw scissors but bthomas pits out rock. I watch helplessly as my teammates are covered with chili. We tie the next throw and even though he spared me I still want a little revenge from last week and pick tj to get covered in flour. We tie again on the last throw and I pick Sam this time to get doused with vinegar. We all smell pretty awful after this round. Thankfully only one more round to go until wet can clean up. Still a close gameso hoping wet can pull out the win for a nice warm shower. We're gonna need it!

Last game is the sloppy bucket game. The while red team hurries over to the seats and wet all take the first 3 spots. Sam is in number 1. His bucket is tipped over to reveal bronze confetti. Great start! I cross my fingers as my bucket is tipped over but am disappointed when I feel the splat and I get covered in beans. Tj gets a messy fate as well as bucket gets tipped over and he gets drenched with rice pudding. Once that happens we know we have lost and only get cold showers and must sacrifice one of us for the final humiliating punishment.

We all return to the stage after our showers. I'm back in my white polo, khaki pants, and brand new white sneakers I wore to the show. Still shivering from the cold as ice shower I cast my vote for Sam to be sacrificed. Sam cast his vote for me so now it is all up to tjlakin and my heart sinks as he says my name. I hesitantly walk over to the wheel of torture and give it a spin hoping it won't be too bad. It lands on pillory and before I know it I am rendered helpless ad my head and arms are locked inside the pillory. My new shoes and socks get pulled off my feet. I can't see what they are doing but when they are put back on my feet I can tell they are filled with something. As they pour the rest on the outside of my shoes I see it is blueberry pie filling. So much for those shoes! Next thing I know my pants are pulled down to my ankles. I get a bit red faced as my tighty whities get exposed to the whole audience. I feel what has to be about 2 dozen eggs loaded into the back of my underwear. I think to myself this can't be good. I watch in horror as they bring out a paddle. I get brutally spanked as they are sure to smash every egg. Next there are 2 dozen loaded into the front out my underwear. Now I'm really panicking and wanting this to be over but there is no escape. I scream loudly as the paddle is applied to the front now definitely making contact several times in the package area. Not only in a great deal of pain but it seems the eggs were extra cold which was not helping to recover from the cold shower. Then to make matters worse my underwear wad loaded up with frozen jello. As it started to warm up it trickled down my legs stressing my shoes even more. The coldness in my underwear left me gasping and while my mouth was open a tuna pie was smashed into my face. Hoping the pain and humiliation was over now but far from it. All the other contestants and even some audience members were given various messes to do whatever they wanted to. Soon I am covered from head to toe in mayo, beans, pudding, syrup, honey, mustard, relish, chili, mushy peas, and curry. Then when that's over I am covered head to toe with bag after bag of flour which will make everything even stickier. I am finally released from the pillory but add to my humiliation as I forget my pants are still pulled down making me fall to the ground and land in all of the leftover mess. I get back up, pull my pants up, and start making my way home ad the audience follows me taking pictures. I try to board the bus but am denied entry due to my current messy state so I start the long humiliating mile walk home.

Even though i had a very rough week I vow to come back stronger next week

bthomas
02-19-2017, 02:39 PM
I'm in.

I am a 20 year old male with red hair that doesn't go past my ears, and green eyes. I'm also 5'6, a little skinny, and have pail skin.

samk7675
02-19-2017, 07:44 PM
I am in

20 male, black hair, glasses, overweight

Novagunger
02-22-2017, 07:20 PM
I have been having some technical problems with my internet connection That are hopeful fixed now. So here we go.

We have the Red team made up of Silly Bitch, ezeperalta, Yipyupyop, and ruhrohraggy. Versus the blue team of Sam, Bthomas, and tjlakin. The first game is high card.

First up is Silly Bitch vs Sam. The first draw is an 8 for Silly Bitch and a 10 for Sam. The next draw is a 3 for Silly Bitch and a 6 for Sam. The last draw is a 2 for Silly Bitch and a 10 for Sam. Sam picked up two pies and sandwiched them on to her head rubbing it into her hair.

The next set is ezeperalta vs Bthomas. The first draw is a 10 for ezeperalta and a Queen for Bthomas. The next draw is oops that a Joker for ezeperalta. Bthomas nails her with a perfect pie sandwich rubbing them into her hair and the dumped a bucket of Blueberry pie filling over her head.

Up next is Yipyupyop vs Tjlakin. The first draw is a 5 for Yipyupyop and a 4 for Tjlakin. The next draw is a 8 for Yipyupyop and a 9 for Tjlakin. The last draw is a 3 for Yipyupyop and a 7 for Tjlakin. He picks up a pie and slams it into Yipyupyop's face running it up onto the top of his head.

Last up is ruhrohraggy vs Bthomas. The first draw is a 9 for ruhrohraggy and a 3 for Bthomas. The next draw is 8 for ruhrohraggy and a 2 for Bthomas. The last draw is a King for ruhrohraggy and a 6 for Bthomas. ruhrohraggy picks up two pies and slams them into the sides of Bthomas's head.

The next game is hot potato. When the music stops Silly Bitch is holding it and raises it over her head where it is popped showering her in brown gunge. The music stars again Bthomas is holding it and raises it above his head where it is popped giving him a pink gunge shower. When the music stops the third time it's ezeperalta who raises it over her head and gets a black gunge shower. When the music stops it Tjlakin whgo raises it over his head getting a orange gunge shower.

So after the first 2 games it's red 700 to Blue 1300 For the week. Please pick a number 1-7 for the next game.

LilBondageChick
02-22-2017, 08:02 PM
I'm a thin 18 female and I'm in for this. Any condiments and thick stuff like yogurt goes

ezeperalta212
02-22-2017, 09:05 PM
I walk out in my red uniform, noticing another girl is finally playing and on my team. I sit down in my short red shorts, and slightly tied up t-shirt as high card is the standard opening game. As I am called up, I see bthomas called up from the blue team. I give him a half smile hoping all things are forgiven. Worried as I pulled a joker last time, but knowing that the odds are against that happening again. As I pull a 10 I relax a bit but see him pull a queen. I sigh, then my card is flipped. I gasp pretty loudly shocked at my luck as he is handed 2 pies... he looks to enjoy sandwiching my head as I squirm about. As he finishes rubbing my hair throughly with them and getting my face, I go to wipe my eyes forgetting about the bucket that he is quickly handed. The blueberry filling cascades down me, soaking my red t-shirt, some bits of blueberry going in. I am so annoyed as I am already a mess just like last game. I frown having no points to show but hoping that maybe he considers that just revenge, as I walk back through the mess barefoot, trying to drain the mess from my hair. As I try to clean up a bit I do think its just deserts that bthomas has to go twice and losses out getting a pie sandwich of his own.

The second round starts, hot potato with balloons. The game makes me so nervous. I pass them around but the mess I already have on me is a bit distracting. I successfully make it through the first round, the new girl getting it. Then just passing the balloon off to bthomas saves me as he is soaked in pink gunge. A pretty satisfying sight. Unfortunately, my laughter and enjoyment distract my focus and I am stuck with the next balloon. I scowl as I have to put it over my head. nova pops it and thick chunky black gunge coats me, I squeal a bit as my top is now just as soaked as the previous game, some going inside over my bra. Neckline sagging a few inches, I lean forward trying to drain my hair. legs and shorts streaked with blueberry filling and black gunge. I return to my seat...Seeing the red team down and personally having a score of 0 I start to get nervous about losing have having a cold shower. Really wanting to keep my winning streak alive.

I choose number 1

tjlakin
02-23-2017, 01:13 AM
I choose number 5

ruhrohraggy87
02-23-2017, 06:27 PM
I'm back for another week after being completely humiliated last week. Is that I'm on the red team once again. Both of my teammates from last week are on the blue team this week so it's time for some revenge after try both voted to sacrifice me last week. First game up is high card. I'm last to go and watch as all of my teammates lose their round. Now it's my turn and I'm matched up against bthomas. My first card is a 9 and his card is a 3, great start! Next up is an 8 for me and a2 for bthomas. As long as I avoid the dreaded joker i win the round. I breathe a sigh of relief a my next card is revealed to be a king against his 6. I pick up the 2 pies and nail bthomas with a perfect pie sandwich.

Round 2 is hot potato with gunge balloons. I'm feeling confident as this was the only game from last week I managed to stay clean. The music starts and I get rid of it as quickly as possible. When the music stood it's the new girl silly botch holding it. She sticks out above her head and is covered in brown gunge. The music starts again and when it stops this time is bthomas holding it and he gets pink gunge. The next victim is ezeperalta who gets black gunge. One more balloon to go. When the music stops it's tjlakin holding it. I smile ad he is covered with orange gunge. Although I'm happy to be clean after 2 rounds my team is down. Hopefully we can mount a comeback.

I pick lucky number 7 for the next game

Novagunger
02-23-2017, 10:46 PM
ezeperalta is up first under bucket number 1 it tips over and she gets a chocolate shower. Silly Bitch is under bucket 2 it tilts forward and rains down syrup on her head. Bthomas is under bucket 3 he get gold confetti from it. Yipyupyop is under bucket 4 he gets honey from it when it tilts over. Tjlakin is under bucket 5 it tips over covering him in yogurt. Sam is under bucket 6 he gets bronze colored confetti. ruhrohraggy is under bucket 7 and gets silver confetti. Last but not least LilBondageChick sitting under bucket 8 when it tilts forward covering her in rice pudding.

So Red gains 500 points but blue gains 1250 points. That makes the score Red 1200 to Blue 2550.

ezeperalta212
02-24-2017, 10:35 PM
After the first 2 rounds I am determined to change my luck around. I take the first seat trying to act confident. looking around as Nova makes a motion. Before I can even hope its confetti I feel something hit my head and continue to pour. I realize from the taste and smell it is choclate. I sit there with my eyes closed as the choclate syrup showers down on me. Feeling it land in my lap and soak my shorts and thighs. It runs over my face, down my neck and into my shirt, going between my boobs and down over my belly button and out the bottom of my shirt as well. feeling it soak into my bra in the process as more flows in. I am stunned at my bad luck, as I sit there wiping my face and running my hands through my hair in hopes of draining it. as I waddle back to my seat for the next round, I can see my team is behind by a good margin as I am a saturated mess...

Silly bitch
02-27-2017, 09:30 AM
When does the next round start?

naugtyboy
03-01-2017, 09:21 AM
I am in

I am 6'1" tall, thin, 28 y/o

Yipyupyop
03-14-2017, 11:41 AM
Is this thread dead?

ruhrohraggy87
03-20-2017, 06:43 AM
Since Nova hasn't been around in awhile, in an effort to get this thread kickstarted again I would be willing to host if I can find someone to cohost with me. The idea with that would be that we would alternate weeks hosting. That way we could both still be involved with the messy fun. PM me if interested and hopefully we can get it going again next week

ruhrohraggy87
03-24-2017, 12:04 AM
Still looking for someone that would be willing to cohost with me so we can get this going again. PM me if interested

ruhrohraggy87
03-24-2017, 09:45 PM
Good news everybody, naugtyboy had agreed to cohost with me so we are back in business. If we can get enough players we can kick off on Monday

ezeperalta212
03-25-2017, 10:37 AM
looking forward to it.. I'm in

Yipyupyop
03-26-2017, 04:09 AM
I am in too for that

tjlakin
03-26-2017, 05:15 AM
i am in this week

naugtyboy
03-26-2017, 01:33 PM
I am in, I will be contestant this week

Silly bitch
03-27-2017, 08:06 AM
I'm in for this week

ruhrohraggy87
03-27-2017, 09:17 PM
After a brief hiatus the messy game show is back with your new hosts myself and naugtyboy. I'll be your host this week. This week we have the red team of ezeperalta, tjlakin, and silly bitch facing off against the blue team of yipyupyop, naugtyboy, and samk.

As is standard on the show the first game is high card. 1 member of each team will face off against each other at a time. There will be three rounds each contest. Each round awards 100 points for the high card. Best two out of the wins the game, an additional 200 points, and gets two pies to deliver to their opponent. Watch out for the hikers however. Draw a joker and it's an automatic loss. all points for that contest will be awarded to the other team and will also earn you a bucket of pie filling dumped on your head!

First up is ezeperalta for red against yipyupyop for blue. First round is a 6 for ezeperalta and a 3 fur yipyupyop. Next up is a queen for ezeperalta and a 4 fur yipyup. Finally we have a 3 for ezeperalta and a Jack for yipyupyop. Ezeperalta wins the game and takes 2 pies and lands them squarely in yipyupyops face. 400 points for red, 100 for blue.

Up next is tjlakin for red against naugtyboy for blue. First card for tj is a king against a 5 for naugtyboy. Next is a 9 for tj and uh oh it's a joker for naugtyboy. Tjlakin picks up two pies and delivers a pie sandwich to naugtyboy. Be is then handed a bucket of cherry pie filling which he slowly dumps over naugtyboys head. All 500 points from the game go to the red team.

Final round pits silly bitch for red against samk for blue. Durst round is a 3 for silly bitch and queen for Sam. Schiff round is 6 for silly bitch and 3 for Sam. Next card Fri silly bitch and oh no the joker strikes again. Sam picks up two pies. One directly in the face and the other in tee face then runs it up to the top of her head. He y then trashes a bucket of blueberry pie filling and tips it over her head.

So after the first game the score is red 900, blue 600

ezeperalta212
03-28-2017, 07:50 PM
After a few weeks off... I get a call that the show is back on. Hoping to continue my winning streak and never the one to turn down potential cash/prizes by winning. I decide to give in a go again. I put on my short red shorts and tie my t-shirt above my waist.

I walk up for the first round in my bare feet noticing one of the previous players has become the host. I wonder if we had any run ins previously and if that could play a part in the outcome of the game. As the cards turn over I smile as I am relieved that the first round goes my way. I happily take the 2 pies and sandwich my opponents face with them. twisting them around a bit. I then walk back to my seat, licking some pie off my fingers thinking it doesn't taste half bad. As I watch my team stay in the lead after the first round..

ruhrohraggy87
03-29-2017, 01:22 AM
Today's game is hot potato with gunge balloons. There are 6 players and 3 balloons. Players form a circle alternating teams and pass the balloon until the music stops. Whoever is stuck holding it gets it popped over their head. Each clean player at the end of the game is awarded 200 points. The music starts up and when it stops it's yipyupyop holding it. He sticks it above his head and it's popped covering him in green gunge. The next balloon is handed out and the music starts back up. This time when it stops it's samk stuck with it. He holds it up and it is quickly popped showering him with brown gunge. The last one is handed out and when it stops tjlakin has it. It gets popped over his head covering him with orange gunge.

The red team has widened their lead a bit as it's now red 1300, blue 800

Miss_Jade
03-29-2017, 11:19 AM
Is it still possible to join a team? If so id love to join in

Monkeywrench
03-29-2017, 01:26 PM
Count me in. Sounds like s lot of fun

naugtyboy
03-29-2017, 05:48 PM
After losing the first round tjlakin gives me a pie sandwich, both pies engulf the sides of my head and are smeared around, when I think that my humiliation has come to an end he suddenly dumps a bucket of pie filling over my head, now I am completely messed.

At least I remained clean playing the hot potato game, I believe that my team can still win the gameshow.

ezeperalta212
03-29-2017, 07:12 PM
For the 2nd round I walk up on stage and form a circle hoping that we maintain our lead. With each round I pass the balloon off as quick as possible. I smilew hen the 3rd and final balloon is popped over someone elses head. The ground around me a mess as I walk back to my chair getting some on my feet. I look at our lead increase and glance around feeling lucky that I am the only one to survive the first 2 round... I confidently wait the 3rd round thinking I can win each round at this point.

ruhrohraggy87
03-31-2017, 01:18 AM
Sorry for the extra long commercial break but it's now time for round 3! We now have 2 new players as missjade joins the red team and monkeywrench joins the blue team.
Next game up is messy word find. One contestant from each team goes at a time. They are given a word to find on the board. First one to find out earns 300 points and gets to dump a bucket of that word on their opponents head. First up is ezeperalta vs. Yipyupyop. Their word is mustard. They both take off and seem to both see it right away but yipyupyop is just a split second faster. Ezeperalta takes her seat in the chair of shame as yipyupyop squeezes a giant bottle of mustard over her head making sure not to miss a drop. Next up is tjlakin vs. Naugtyboy. Their word is chocolate. They take off for the board and tj slaps it up first for the win. Naugtyboy had a seat and tj empties a bucket of chocolate syrup all over him. Next is sillybitch up against samk. Their word is mayo. They race to the board but both seem to have trouble finding it. Finally Sam finds it and scores the win. Sillybitch has a seat and Sam let's her have a giant jar of mayo on her head. Finally it's the battle of the newcomers missjade vs monkeywrench. Their word is ranch. They take off but monkeywrench slips in the mess that has accrued on the stage and missjade gets her word up before he can recover. He sits in the chair of shame as missjade covers him with ranch dressing.

600 points apiece that round bringing the score to red 1900, blue 1400. Stay tuned, next round will be coming very soon to get back on track

ezeperalta212
03-31-2017, 10:28 PM
I walk over to my spot as I see the big word find puzzle unveiled. I am handed the word mustard, and I shiver thinking of the smell. I look at the board and see it. I look over at yipyupyop.. we both take off. as we are half way there he jumps in front of my path to the word. I am so annoyed as I see him place the word as I reach my arm out over his to try to get it on first. I pout as I walk over the the chair, I glance back seeing him grab a huge bottle of mustard. I bounce my tan legs nervous as he approaches me. feeling him squirt it out hitting my hair, making sure to cover it all as it drops on my face some, soaking the back of my shirt and dripping on my shoulders and thighs. It takes a good minute or 2 for him to finish as I sit there with no choice but to let him finish off the bottle. I get up, wiping the yellow gunk from my hair, the smell so distinct as I walk back to my team. wiping my hands off on the side of my shirt as all I can smell is mustard. I watch the next few go matches and I am relieved that we keep our lead as I sit there wondering what the next round will be.

ruhrohraggy87
04-01-2017, 06:42 AM
Next game up is pie roulette. Each contestant takes a turn at the table where they will roll a die. Whatever they rim is how many times they must turn the crank hoping not to get hit in the face by the pie. If they don't get hit trey will earn their team 100 points for each turn of the crank. If they get hit however they will earn no points and be subject to an audience vote as to whether or not they flinched. If the audience says no they are done, but if the audience says yes they will have a bucket of pie filling dumped over their head and the other team will be awarded 100 bonus points. First up is ezeperalta, she Sikhs a 5. She nervously turns the crank, but she escapes without getting hit. Next it's yipyupyop for the blue team who rolls a 4. They turn the crank and it goes off on the durst crank for a direct hit. The audience votes and they say no flinch. Next up for their turn is tjlakin and he rolls a6. Much to everyone's surprise nothing happens. Next is naugtyboy and he rolls another 6, uh oh! He has a seat and slowly turns the crank. On the 4th turn it goes off and scores another direct hit. Once again the audience votes no flinch. Next is sillybitch and she rolls a 2. She looks confident as she starts turning but is shocked when it goes off on the first turn. The audience votes and say she most definitely flinched and she gets a bucket of blueberry pie filling dumped on her head. Next is samk ad he rolls a 3, nothing happens. Up next is missjade and she rolls a 4. She turns the crank 3 times with nothing happening but just as she thinks she's safe it goes off on the 4th turn. Once again the audience votes no flinch. Last up is monkeywrench, he rolls a 6. It goes off on the 5th turn. The audience says he did flinch as he gets a bucket of cherry pie filling on his head.

Score that round was red 1200, blue 400. That brings the total score to red 3100, blue 1800. For the final game please reply here with a number between 1-8

Yipyupyop
04-01-2017, 07:42 AM
I am going for 6 and cmon blue team we need to step up big time if we want to win this

tjlakin
04-01-2017, 07:46 AM
i chose number 5
red team for the win

ezeperalta212
04-01-2017, 09:08 AM
I am first up... I walk cautiously towards the center stage and roll a 5. I take my position, knowing that this could be a huge score but is risky. With each turn I brace for the big pie to hit me in the face but with each click it stays put. I stand up and walk back to my team with my mustard soaked hair. At the end of 4 our lead is large and seemingly we are destined for the win. I feel a bit relaxed looking forward to my warm shower.

For the 5th round I select seat number 3

samk7675
04-01-2017, 10:04 AM
I select seat #1

Monkeywrench
04-01-2017, 01:20 PM
I nervously select number 8.

I'm sure there must be some kind of system or tactic to this game but I've not spotted it yet...

naugtyboy
04-01-2017, 04:15 PM
I select seat number 2

Miss_Jade
04-01-2017, 05:45 PM
I grab a bottle of ranch dressing. I pop the top open and walk over to monkeywrench. I hold the bottle over monkeywrench’s nose. I squeeze the bottle and spray a line of dressing on monkeywrench’s nose. Then I do the same on the top of his head. Lines of the dressing fall on his head and off it. I pour more back and forth, decorating his face. I then spray some on his neck and chest. I then place the bottle down the back of his trousers and squeeze.

I roll a 4 and take a seat, I turn the crank and it goes off on the last turn. then I get pied in the face, I can’t help but laugh and stick out my tongue making a funny face.

I choose number 7

ruhrohraggy87
04-02-2017, 01:08 AM
Final round is the sloppy bucket game. There are 8 buckets. 3 contain colored confetti which will award points. Gold 750, silver 500, bronze 250. 5 contain messes. Up first is samk in seat 1. His bucket is tipped over and covers him with silver confetti. Next is naugtyboy in seat 2. His bucket tips over and he gets good confetti. Ezeperalta is in seat 3. Her bucket is tipped over and she is splattered with baked beans. Next is sillybitch under bucket 4. It's tipped over and she is covered with maple syrup. Next is tjlakin in seat 5. His bucket turns over and he gets showered with spaghetti sauce. Next is yipyupyop at seat 6 and they find the bronze confetti. The final two buckets are obviously messes now. Missjade gets pancake batter in seat 7 and monkeywrench gets oatmeal in seat 8.

Since they swept the confetti buckets the blue team earns 1500 points which means they have pulled off the improbable comeback and win the grand prize for the week. Final score is blue 3300, red 3100. Time to shower up up, however since the show is still on a budget there is only hot water for the winning team. Losers will have to manage with cold showers. There is also no second uniform so everyone come back to the stage in what you write to the show. Members of the red team must now vote for which of their members they want to sacrifice for the final punishment. Possibilities are firing squad, human hot dog, human sundae, or human burrito.

ezeperalta212
04-02-2017, 05:19 AM
I walk up taking seat number 3. Feeling pretty confident as I sit there with two blue members to my right, hearing the scoring knowing that the red team just needs one bucket of confetti to win. as they are tipped I see the 1st is confetti then as the 2nd is confetti i grow nervous. knowing only 1 is left I brace and to my dismay I feel something hit my head, then a large amount at once, feeling baked beans slide down my head and body, going into my top. collecting in my lap. as the game continues random beans still drop down. as bucket 6 is dumped, the improbable has happened. We have lost, having not taken a lose since the very first week I am at a loss for words.

As I walk off stage beans mixed with the mustard for an icky combo in my hair, I am led to my dressing area where the shower is ice cold. I brave the cold as best I can shivering the whole time as I struggle to clean my hair without hot water. About 30 minutes later we are brought out. I am still feeling the cold from the shower as my team steps forward with the fate of voting against each other.

I am wearing a yellow fit and flare summer dress about mid thigh in length with a light purple bra and thong under it with white flip flops. the bra slightly stained from the beans from the previous round.

I am up first to vote. As the mic is put in my face I look down the line. "I vote for sillybitch, since she lost 4 of the 5 games and on top of that flinched in the pie roulette" Hoping that everyone is persuaded to pins it on her as well.

Yipyupyop
04-02-2017, 01:43 PM
We where ready for the final round myself had some hope left that we could win but the chance of winning was small knowing if the red had one bucket of confetti meant that we lose. So when we walked on the stage a little bit scared of wat was waiting us i saw that two teammates got the gold and silver confetti at that moment i got confident that we would have this win and then it was my turn and i hoped it would be the confetti i mean it had to be to win and my whish came through and when i got the bronze confetti over me i had to laugh over the fact we just won with the greatest comeback ever and that the red team is the dead team

ruhrohraggy87
04-02-2017, 04:43 PM
Players are back out in their street clothes after showering up. The red team looks a little cold as they are asked to pick their sacrifice. Tjlakin votes for sillybitch, ezeperalta votes sillybitch, sillybitch votes ezeperalta, and missjade votes sillybitch. Sillybitch is lead over to the wheel of torture and nervously gives it a spin. It lands on firing squad. She is quickly whisked away by the stagehands who tie her to a pole with her hands behind her back. Tables are wheeled out with various messy items. 20 cream pies, 2 dozen eggs, and a wide assortment of gunge balloons filled with spaghetti sauce, mile syrup, pudding, mustard, ketchup, chocolate syrup, pancake batter, ranch dressing, and mayo. Some members of the audience are invited down to join the other contestants ad members of the firing squad. Once the signal is given one by one they all take turns firing items until the tables are completely empty. Sillybitch is completely covered from head to toe. Since the shows water budget was used up from the previous showers she had no choice but to make her way home as is. As usual the audience is encouraged to follow and send in your best picture to the shows website using #sillybitchloser.

I now turn the reigns over to naugtyboy who will be your host for next week. I'm in

ezeperalta212
04-02-2017, 08:48 PM
I smile as everyone votes for sillybitch relieved that even though I lost and go home with no prizes atleast I am not being humiliated further.

I'm in again.

marylandguy
04-02-2017, 08:56 PM
I'll be I fit this sounds fun

samk7675
04-02-2017, 10:30 PM
I am in also for this week.

tjlakin
04-02-2017, 11:16 PM
i will be joining in again

Yipyupyop
04-03-2017, 07:31 AM
Even tho i came close to loosing i will join again

Monkeywrench
04-04-2017, 02:59 AM
I stagger out of the cold showers after loosing the last game to find my clothes missing. In their place is a tiny grunge stained summer dress which I reluctantly put on in their place.

As I make my way out I find myself unwittingly at the end of the queue for the next game

Novagunger
04-04-2017, 06:50 PM
I have had my hands full and can't host at the moment as I am not on all that often at the moment but if others are hosting I will play.

Male in my 30s on the heavy built side with long shaggy brown hair and a mustache.

naugtyboy
04-06-2017, 10:30 AM
Sorry for the delay

This week we have the red team made up of ruhrohraggy, ezeperalta, marylandguy, and samk. The blue team made up of tjlakin, yipyupyop, monkeywrench, and novagunger.

The first game is high card draw. The players from each team will draw cards, each round awards 100 points for the high card. 2 out of 3 will get you 2 pies to use on your opponent

First up is ruhrohraggy vs tjlakin. ruhrohraggy draws a 10 and tjlakin draws a 2. The next draw is an ace for ruhrohraggy and a 9 for tjlakin. The last draw brings a 8 for ruhrohraggy and a 2 for tjlakin. Ruhrohraggy takes 2 pies and then he slams them into Tjlakin's face.

Next up is ezeperalta and yipyupyop, The first draw brings a 8 for ezeperalta and a 7 for yipyupyop. The next draw is a 5 for ezeperalta and a 10 for yipyupyop. The last draw brings a 4 for ezeperalta and a 2 for yipyupyop. She approaches him and gives him a pie sandwich.

Up next is marylandguy vs monkeywrench. The first draw is a 6 for marylandguy and an ace for monkeywrench. The next draw is a 2 for marylandguy and a 10 for monkeywrench. The final draw is a jack vs a queen. Monkeywrench pies marylandguy and smears the cream all over his face and hair.

The next round is samk vs novagunger. The first draw is a 8 for samk and a 9 for novagunger. The next draw is a 2 for samk and a 5 for novagunger. The final draw is a jack for samk and a 6 for novagunger. He picks up the pies and approaches samk, then he slams the pies into his face and rub them up into his hair.

So after the first round it's the Red team at 600 points and the Blue team at 600 points.

ezeperalta212
04-06-2017, 08:26 PM
I am back on the red team... as I sit there in my red shorts and top I notice the previous host on our team. Hoping that is a good omen as having a cold shower and leaving with no prizes was a disappointment after the seemingly insurmountable leade we had last week.

I walk across the stage in my bare feet to find a familiar foe across from me, remembering him cutting me off at the word find and then pouring mustard on me last week. as the cards turn, we are 1-1 after the first 2 rounds, my heart sinks as I see a 4 knowing that is pretty bad, but to my delight he draws a 2. I happily take the pies and sandwich his head, holding them there for a few moments before releasing them, I lick pie off my finger as I return to my team and wait for round 2.

Novagunger
04-06-2017, 09:50 PM
I neverously join the blue team knowing that after what I did in the prevous episodes that there are probably several people that would like to get me. The first game is the card game the first two flips go my why but not the third one. I pick up the one pie and approach Samk with it holding it in front of his face for a second before gently swishing it into hisa face and the base on his chin and then runing it up his face sending some up his nose and then onto the top of his head and then down the back beafore going around to the sides of his head and back to his face for one last smear. Then I walked back to my seat to await the next game.

Yipyupyop
04-07-2017, 07:19 AM
When i walked on the stage again still smiling of the epic comeback i heard that we where playing cards and that i had to play against an old teammate but now enemy ezeperalta as we sat there i teased her a little bit about the mustard from last week and i was smiling the whole time until i draw the 2 and she the 4 and then i knew it was her revenge from last week as she pied sandwiched me while laughing and jockingly licking her finger and from that point out i knew it was game on!

naugtyboy
04-07-2017, 05:46 PM
Today's game is rock paper scissors, each throw is worth 100 points and the winner gets to use 6 eggs on the loser.

First up is ruhrohraggy vs tjlakin. Ruhrohraggy throws scissors and tjlakin throws paper. The next throw is scissors again for ruhrohraggy and rock for tjlakin. The final throw is scissors for ruhrohraggy and rock for tjlakin. Tjlakin picks up the set of 6 eggs and cracks all 6 over Ruhrohraggy's head rubbing them into his hair in the process.

The next round is ezeperalta vs yipyupyop. The first throw is paper for ezeperalta and scissors for yipyupyop. On the next throw ezeperalta throws paper and yipyupyop throws scissors. The final throw is rock for ezeperalta and scissors for yipyupyop. Yipyupyop cracks three of the eggs on top of Ezeperalta's head and three right on her forehead resulting in yolk smeared all over her face.

Up next is marylandguy vs monkeywrench. The first throw is scissors for marylandguy and paper for monkeywrench. The next throw is paper for marylandguy and rock for monkeywrench. The final throw is rock for marylandguy and scissors for monkeywrench. Marylandguy uses 3 of the eggs on Monkeywrench's head and then cracks the other 3 on the back of his neck sending the yolks down his back.

Next up is samk and novagunger, Samk throws rock and novagunger throws scissors. On the next throw samk throws rock and novagunger throws paper. The final throw is paper for samk and scissors for novagunger. Samk gets a good egging.

So after day 2 the red team has 1200 points and the blue team has 1200 points. For the next game please pick a number 1-8.

ezeperalta212
04-07-2017, 10:11 PM
I walk up to face yipyupyop again seeing the pie on him... proud of myself. hoping to get the upper hand as we are face in rock paper scissor. To my frustration I am bested. He is handed 6 eggs as I see him look me over. I close my eyes as he smashes a few on my head, rubbing the egg and some shell into my hair. then I feel 3 hit my forehead feeling him wipe it around. I shake my head aggravated as I walk back on the losing end, wiping egg from my face.

I'll take seat 8

Yipyupyop
04-08-2017, 02:00 PM
When i was up again on the stage to play rock paper scissors i saw that i had to face ezeperalta again with still pie on my face i looked at her with an revengeful look when i bested her the first i was happy but i knew i couldnt drop my guard down yet and when i won the second time i knew i beated her and then i even won the third time to my delight so as i was smiling i cracked all 6 eggs with pleasure on hear head and i pick number 4

Painfulprincess
04-08-2017, 04:16 PM
Can i join ? Female,22,british. Into mess and pain

samk7675
04-08-2017, 04:46 PM
I will take seat 1.

ruhrohraggy87
04-08-2017, 11:36 PM
I'll take lucky number 7

tjlakin
04-08-2017, 11:37 PM
i chose seat five

naugtyboy
04-09-2017, 04:00 PM
For this round all players are seated under buckets matching their number. (Those that did not pick one have had their number picked at random). 5 of these buckets hold different messes, the other 3 are empty and will show a point value when turned over. One by one the buckets will be turned over your heads ever earning your team points or trashing you.

Samk is under the first bucket, it tilts forward but the only thing that happens is that the number 250 is shown on the bottom meaning the red team wins 250 points.

The second bucket is marylandguy, it turns over to show 500 points for the red team.

Under bucket 3 is novagunger, the bucket tilts forward and a big helping of tomato soup spills out over his head.

Under bucket 4 is yipyupyop, the bucket tilts forward covering his head in thick mayonaise.

Under bucket 5 is tjlakin, the bucket tilts forward covering his head in yellow mustard.

The six bucket is monkeywrench, it turns over and a wave of beans spills out landing on his head.

The seven bucket is ruhrohraggy, it turns over covering his head in lumpy gravy.

The eight bucket is ezeperalta, it tilts forward and shows 750 points for the red team.

This means that the red team has 2700 points and the blue team has 1200 points. So the red team wins the competition.

Ruhrohraggy will host the gameshow for the next week.

Novagunger
04-10-2017, 05:28 AM
Catching up on the games.

I am thrilled when I win 2 out of 3 of the rock paper scissors games and pick up my 6 eggs with an evil look on my face. 3 go down the front of Samk's pants and 3 go down the back. Then I give him a back and forth wedgie till I hear all 6 crack.

For the next game I choose lucky seat 3. I get neverous as the first to rebeal points meaning there is only one left and tence up ducking my head and try to cover it with my arms as my bucket is over turned. It does no hood as I am hit with a wave of tomato soup its the thick condensed kind and as slightly child and it drenches me in red and mats my shaggy hair.

The red team ends up winning but for some reason this weeks show ends early so I get ckeaned up and go home.

I am in for next week in my 30s heavy set male with long shaggy brown hair and a mustache.

samk7675
04-10-2017, 06:04 AM
I am in for next week

tjlakin
04-10-2017, 08:47 AM
i am in next week, short show this week

Yipyupyop
04-10-2017, 11:21 PM
Even tho i lost for the first time i will go again

ezeperalta212
04-11-2017, 05:04 PM
I would be in again

LilBondageChick
04-11-2017, 05:07 PM
I'm so in for this

Miss_Jade
04-12-2017, 06:46 AM
I am in

I'm a thin 26 female with blonde hair

jammez
04-12-2017, 10:09 AM
I am in. Athletic 26 yo male
Short styled brown hair

Yipyupyop
04-15-2017, 07:37 AM
When are we starting?

ruhrohraggy87
04-17-2017, 01:49 AM
Sorry for the delay, wanted to start off on the right night and get a proper week in.
This week we have the red team of novagunger, tjlakin, ezeperalta, and missjade against the blue team of samk, yipyupyop, lilbondagechick, and jammez. As usual first hate up is high card. Each player faces off against an opp Ponting from the other team. Best 2 out of 3 rounds wins. 100 points each round and an additional 200 points for the win. Wretch out for the joker though as it will be an automatic loss giving all the round points to your opponent and earning you an extra sloppy surprise. First up is novagunger against samk. First card is a 3 for nova and Jack for samk. Next is a 10 for nova and a 3 for samk. Finally it's another 10 for nova and a 9 for samk giving nova the win. He picks up the 2 pies and delivers a pie sandwich to samk. Up next is tjlakin vs. Yipyupyop. First round is an ace for tj and an 8 for yipyupyop, followed by queen for tj and 7 for yipyupyop. Final draw reveals a 3 for tj and a king for yipyupyop but it's a little too late to save him. Tj picks up the pies and sans them both directly in yipyupyops face. Next up is ezeperalta vs lilbondagechick. First draw is 5 for ezeperalta and uh oh, it's a joker for lilbondagechick. Ezeperalta grabs the 2 pies and delivers a pie sandwich and then is handed a bucket of cherry pie filling which she delightfully dumps slowly obey lilbondagechicks head. Final matchup is missjade vs jammez. First card is a joker right off the bat for missjade. Jammez grabs the pies and slams them into missjades face and then dumps a bucket of blueberry pie filling over her head.
After the first round score is red 1300, blue 700

ILoveMess
04-17-2017, 04:48 PM
would love to play to :)

ezeperalta212
04-17-2017, 07:33 PM
I walk up for my turn, stepping barefoot through some pie on the ground. faced against lilbondagechick. Haven't been up against another girl yet. I see a 5 for myself knowing that isn't great but I smirk when she gets a joker. I happily engulf her head in a pie sandwich which I move around deliberately and slowly. I then happily take the cherry pie filling and drench her head with it.. watching it streak down her uniform

naugtyboy
04-18-2017, 07:09 PM
I would like to join the next round

Miss_Jade
04-19-2017, 07:01 PM
My first card is a joker which means an automatic win for jammez, he slams the pies in my face, my features are fully engulfed in the cold cream, then he dumps a bucket of blueberry pie filling over my head, it streams down my hair and spills down all over the front of my t-shirt

ruhrohraggy87
04-20-2017, 02:10 AM
Back get break and time for the next game which is target practice. Each player trashes a turn on the hot seat while their opponent gets 3 shots at the target. A hit on the outer ring will award 100 points and a bullseye will get 250 points and a sloppy surprise dumped on their opponent. We also have two new players as ilovemess joins the red team and naugtyboy joins the blue team. First up is novagunger in the hot seat an samk throwing. First throw is a miss, second hits the outer ring, and third is a miss. They switch places and nova takes aim. First throw misses but the second nails the bullseye and Sam is covered with chocolate syrup. Nova readies for his final throw and hits the bullseye again adding ketchup to Sam's mess. Next up is tjlakin in the seat and yipyupyop throwing. First throw hits the outer ring, second misses, third nails the bullseye dumping pancake batter on tj. They switch places now and tj looks eager for revenge. First throw misses, second hits the bullseye giving yipyupyop a spaghetti sauce shower, and the third throw misses. Next is ezeperalta with lilbondagechick throwing. First throw is a bullseye soaking ezeperalta with maple syrup. Second this misses, third hits the outer ring. They switch and ezeperalta's first throw hits the outer ring, second misses, third hits the outer ring. Next is missjade in the seat with jammez throwing. First throw hits the outer ring, second also hits the outer ring, and third one misses. They switch and missjade's first throw hits the outer ring, second hits the bullseye dumping pudding on jammez, and third hits the outer ring. Last up is ilovemess against naugtyboy. Naugtyboy's first throw hits the outer ring, second misses, third hits the outer ring. They switch and ilovemess hits the bullseye on the first throw covering naugtyboy in oatmeal. Both of the next 2 throws miss. Points from that round were red 1650, blue 1200.

Before the next commercial break we have time for our next game which is heads or tails dumpo. One player gym each team will go against each other. One player will starry on control and call heads or tails. If they are right their opponent will get a strike and the can sitting next to them will rise. If they're wrong they will earn a strike raising their can and control will go to the other player. Three strikes and your can will reach the top and dump it's contents over your head. 300 points awarded to the team that stays clean. First is novagunger against samk. Nova starts with control and calls tails and it is tails. Next call is heads and he is right again as samk looks very nervous now. Nova calls tails for the win and gets it right again. Sam's can raises and tips over him covering him with mustard. Next is tjlakin vs yipyupyop. Red team still had control so tj calls heads but it comes up tails. His can raises and control goes to yipyupyop. He calls heads and it comes up tails again. Back to tj and he casks tails this time but now it comes up heads putting him one strike away from getting messy. Yipyupyop calls heads and it is heads. Yipyupyop watches in relief as tjs can raises and dumps ranch dressing on him. Next is the battle of the girls ezeperalta vs lilbondagechick. Blue team has control and lilbondagechick calls tails and is right. Next she casks heads and is right again. Ezeperalta looks very nervous now. Lilbondagechick calls tails for the win but it is heads raising her can and giving control to ezeperalta. She calls heads and is correct. Ezeperalta thinks carefully as this call will determine who gets dumped on. She calls heads again and it is heads. Lilbondagechicks can raises and tips over dumping baked beans all over her. Next is missjade vs jammez. Red team has control and missjade calls heads and is right. Next she calls heads again and it is heads again. Next call is tails for the win and gets it right again. James's can raises and tips over spilling creamed corn on his head. Finally it's ilovemess against naugtyboy. Red team still in control as ilovemess calls tails but it is heads. Control over to naugtyboy who calls tails and is correct putting ilovemess one strike away grin disaster. Naugtyboy calls heads but it's tails. Ilovemess's gate is now in their hands. Call is tails but it comes up heads. The can raises and tips over dumping bbq sauce over ilovemess. Score from that round is red 900, blue 600.

Total score after 3 rounds is red 3850, blue 2500. Can the red team continue their dominance or will the blue team pull off another epic comeback? Stay tuned after this shirt commercial break to find out!

Silly bitch
04-20-2017, 03:20 AM
Sorry I've been away for a while and would love to join back in and hopefully get some redemption after losing so badly the last time I played