PDA

View Full Version : 21/female/slave seeks any age/male/master in any location (very strict)

NaughtyJade
01-07-2017, 03:11 PM
21/female/slave seeks any age/male/master in any location (very strict)

Hi GD,

I am looking for a very strict, sadistic master who is looking for a sub to train. I am naturally very submissive but have a tendency to be disobedient at times so I need a master who won't take no for an answer and will teach me a lesson when I talk back, forget to be respectful or disobey an order.

I am looking for someone who will make sure I stay in contact regularly and I would like them to have full control over my life. I can't come online every day but I could have rules to follow and regular check ins. I would like to have to ask permission for all sorts of things, such as permission to orgasm, to go out with friends and to touch myself. I need someone quite controlling as I find that without rules and discipline, my behaviour gets out of hand very quickly.

So please get in touch if you are the kind of Dom who likes teaching girls how to be respectful and obedient at all times. My likes, limits, toys and dislikes are below.

Likes: Spankings, beatings, whippings, pain, control, degradation, name calling, humiliation, corner time, lines and essays, denial, teasing
Dislikes: Toilet control, nettles, ginger, mouth soaping, public, messy
Limits: Pics and Cam

-whosdaboss-
01-07-2017, 03:21 PM
i can be your master, my kik is xxwhosdabossxx if you are interested

MasterYounous
01-07-2017, 03:33 PM
i'll gladly be your master, if you're still looking my kik is DomYounous or skype [email protected] but must show a nude pic of yourself

MasterMichaelNY
01-08-2017, 03:22 AM
Too bad you don't do pictures girl, we would be a perfect match. Anyway.

To the other Master, just to let you know, the girl is excellent reporter, and excellent at doing school homework, and studying. You can give her a assignment and she will complete it, I had her do some assignments for me. Here's one of them. (http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=78839)

She is a excellent girl, you will be lucky to have her as a slave.

Good luck girl.

NaughtyJade
01-09-2017, 10:00 PM
Thank you for your recommendation Sir! And if you would like me to complete any more writing tasks for you, I would be happy to oblige.

Too bad you don't do pictures girl, we would be a perfect match. Anyway.

To the other Master, just to let you know, the girl is excellent reporter, and excellent at doing school homework, and studying. You can give her a assignment and she will complete it, I had her do some assignments for me. Here's one of them. (http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=78839)

She is a excellent girl, you will be lucky to have her as a slave.

Good luck girl.