PDA

View Full Version : 18/f begging for your punishments

annab3lle
01-04-2017, 08:52 PM
I have been faking my orgasms to get out of having anal sex. My boyfriend recently found this out and told me that I needed to beg for a punishment and suffer the consequences. I encourage you to punish me as severely as you please. Humiliate me. Degrade me. I am willing to suffer. I will from now on learn to take it in the ass like the good little whore I aspire to be.

Limits are family and permanance

indymaster
01-04-2017, 09:01 PM
3 ice cubes in the ass. Post report after your done.

Jdelt
01-04-2017, 09:13 PM
Every night before bed, fuck yourself in the ass with a dildo while giving your boyfriend a blowjob. Keep at it until he cums. Do this until your boyfriend forgives you.

Please post a report here if you decide to do this.

batfinch
01-05-2017, 04:33 AM
No sitting on a toilet seat till February 14th.

MasterMichaelNY
01-05-2017, 04:38 AM
Make it up to him, pick one day of the week, and on that day worship his cock for one hour. Do this 5 times.

Darkside808
01-05-2017, 05:09 AM
Let him do you in the ass till he cums regardless of if you orgasm or not, on days he doesn't fuck your ass for 15min before bed either in front of a mirror or with him watching

Mappy
01-05-2017, 05:12 AM
as a punishment you must egde 5 times while having hot sauce on your fingers

Daregurl42
01-05-2017, 07:53 AM
For faking your orgasms: He is to tie you up spread eagle and either insert a vibrator into your pussy or put one on your clit and turn it on high using the tightest pair of panties you own to keep it in place. You are to remain like this for an hour with the vibrator on high no matter how many times you cum. He may either sit back and enjoy the show, or add to it if he likes

For anal training: You are to pick out a butt plug and and dildo big enough to trench you out (may use bigger ones as the dare goes on). You are to wear the butt plug for the day and each night, your boyfriend may choose if he or you ass fucks you with the dildo. Repeat this for 7 days. On the last day, he is to fuck your ass with his own dick. This last day is your test. Failure means either faking your orgasm or not cumming. Let us know if you passed