PDA

View Full Version : Slave Bet

seth18
07-26-2009, 09:16 PM
Hello, I have created a thread about this, but we are getting bored... AGAIN, so we are switching it up and letting you guys vote, AGAIN!

Seth - Male - 18
Jake - Male - 17
Jess - Female - 19

We incorrectly stated the ages last time, so yeah...
Be sure to vote, and we will write about our experiences!

CocoTheClown
07-26-2009, 09:45 PM
perhaps I missed it, but I couldn't see the thread about the bet - so could you fill me in a bit before I vote?

seth18
07-26-2009, 09:47 PM
Yes, of course. On the last thread Jess was voted slave to Seth for One year. So, either mix it up, or maybe tick off Jess and vote her slave again, Lol...

maxim
07-26-2009, 09:50 PM
I votdes. Again i wantded to change things around from last time
so you will be suprised by my votes I think!

maxim
07-26-2009, 09:52 PM
You gust are mean voting Jess slave again!

seth18
07-26-2009, 09:53 PM
The polls already neck & neck, Lol...
I don't vote, but it's fun watching the polls, Lol...

dragonator
07-26-2009, 10:15 PM
lol sorry jess, i voted you for the slave b4 i read u were last time lol but this time its for 2 years lol

Kewl Cutie
07-26-2009, 10:20 PM
lol sorry jess, i voted you for the slave b4 i read u were last time lol but this time its for 2 years lol

Darn you all!!! :D

dragonator
07-26-2009, 10:22 PM
lol if i could id make u the mistress and seth the slave but i already voted, sorry!

maxim
07-26-2009, 10:24 PM
Can't you vote more than once?

seth18
07-26-2009, 10:25 PM
Because of a glitch, I believe so, but you shouldn't, Lol...

maxim
07-26-2009, 10:28 PM
Because of a glitch, I believe so, but you shouldn't, Lol...

Haha I see!
Sixxxxxten

seth18
07-26-2009, 10:34 PM
I have removed the link, as I see people are multi voting, I DO NOT want this.

dragonator
07-26-2009, 10:39 PM
I have removed the link, as I see people are multi voting, I DO NOT want this.

lol if ppl are going to multi vote then removing the link wont help as its in there history, wut u ned to do to get an accurate voe is to move the voting to here getdare and start over to remove the multi vote and then u can see if someone multi votes

seth18
07-26-2009, 10:48 PM
I know, I already know though, I get IP address' when you submit a vote. So We are restarting, I'm going to make it simple...

- Slave -

Seth
Jake
Jess

- Master -

Seth
Jake
Jess

- How Long -

One week
One month
four months
Eight Months
twelve Months
Twenty-four months

Vote with that.

dragonator
07-26-2009, 10:50 PM
- Slave -

Seth*
Jake
Jess

- Master -

Seth
Jake
Jess*

- How Long -

One week
One month
four months*
Eight Months
twelve Months
Twenty-four months

i used * to indicate which i was voting for

seth18
07-26-2009, 10:54 PM
Please use the set-up

AlmightyElemental
07-26-2009, 11:16 PM
- Slave -

Jess

- Master -

Jake

- How Long -

Twenty Four Months

milkdat
07-26-2009, 11:31 PM
-Slave-
Seth
-Master-
Jake
-4 months-

pranadevil
07-27-2009, 04:48 AM
Hate to break the bubble of fun and laughs, but considering you had us all voting last time, and promised to let us know what was going on... how come nothing was announced about it? There's a large difference between "This is what happened" and "Poster vanishes from thread never to return".

Why not start by letting people know what actually happened last time (which was voted for a year... and was only 3 months back), as opposed to making us all vote again for nothing whatsoever.

seth18
07-27-2009, 10:54 AM
Hate to break the bubble of fun and laughs, but considering you had us all voting last time, and promised to let us know what was going on... how come nothing was announced about it? There's a large difference between "This is what happened" and "Poster vanishes from thread never to return".

Why not start by letting people know what actually happened last time (which was voted for a year... and was only 3 months back), as opposed to making us all vote again for nothing whatsoever.

As I said, we are getting bored, so we wanna switch it up.

dagda
07-27-2009, 11:49 AM
-Slave-
Seth
-Master-
Jake
-4 months-
What he said. For me too.

pranadevil
07-27-2009, 12:50 PM
As I said, we are getting bored, so we wanna switch it up.

That still doesn't explain the fact you chose to not actually deliver on the promise of telling people what happened afterwards. It just sounds like you want the forum to either help your group out and then welch on the promise (which was there only to help said group), or you want the forum to help out on your fantasies. Either way it is wrong to just offer something and then not deliver, especially after the forum helped you guys out.

ShinyDemon
07-27-2009, 01:00 PM
I would also question if this thread belongs in the 'Stories' section - if it is indeed a story, it has to be one of the longest introductions on here.

seth18
07-27-2009, 03:06 PM
On the old thread I told what happened, just not daily, once we finish with the voting we will post about it, again.

pranadevil
07-27-2009, 06:44 PM
One post is not "telling what happened", no matter which way you slice it. Not unless said post was huge and detailed a lot.

Sorry, but I feel that if you want people to care about your thread and what you are doing, you owe it to them to at least detail what's going on after, not necessarily daily, but at least a post a week (in your blog or something) is worthy of doing. As it is, you're just using the people on the forum for your own needs and pissing off afterwards. Which doesn't sit well from where I'm sitting.

doomed_soul89
07-27-2009, 07:00 PM
One post is not "telling what happened", no matter which way you slice it. Not unless said post was huge and detailed a lot.

Sorry, but I feel that if you want people to care about your thread and what you are doing, you owe it to them to at least detail what's going on after, not necessarily daily, but at least a post a week (in your blog or something) is worthy of doing. As it is, you're just using the people on the forum for your own needs and pissing off afterwards. Which doesn't sit well from where I'm sitting.

have to agree with this guy, you guys suck, I say no more votes till he answers

seth18
07-27-2009, 10:49 PM
Well sorry, I have a life. And as I said, if you read, it says we will tell about it when the vote ends. How am I supposed to tell about it before it happens??? Think before you post next time.

doomed_soul89
07-27-2009, 10:56 PM
Well sorry, I have a life. And as I said, if you read, it says we will tell about it when the vote ends. How am I supposed to tell about it before it happens??? Think before you post next time.

you said you'd tell about the last one and haven't

pranadevil
07-28-2009, 04:28 AM
Exactly what I mean doomed. "I have a life" isn't an excuse, if you can't be bothered to put the effort in AFTER the voting has been done, don't begin it at all. Especially when you could make your "slave" write the reports.

This board isn't here to help you out with your fantasies, (Or, on the off chance it IS true, your fun with a friend), it's one thing if you are actually going to give back, but history proves you don't. Factor in that you've already said you "Have a life" then it also proves you'll wind up vanishing after this one as well because you have more important things to deal with than keeping your word.

seth18
07-28-2009, 04:29 PM
I gave something back, it may not be much, but I do have a life, and I can't spend it here, so shut up and deal with it or leave me & this thread alone.

GOOD BYE!

doomed_soul89
07-28-2009, 04:36 PM
I gave something back, it may not be much, but I do have a life, and I can't spend it here, so shut up and deal with it or leave me & this thread alone.

GOOD BYE!

like the other guy said get the slave to write everything

pranadevil
07-28-2009, 05:01 PM
So you are asking everyone to vote on the situation, promising to post afterwards, but are admitting that you "have a life" and can't post on here anyway.

Sorry, but this is a blatant thread to get your fantasies going, has zero basis in reality whatsoever, and if you have such a fulfilling life you wouldn't be on here at all.

Put up or shut up, but don't attempt to put others down for your lack of following through.

Incidentally "you" didn't post anything following it, the "slave" did last time, (and that's got inverted commas as I'd be entirely shocked to find that you're not the same person on both accounts), Which means you didn't give a single thing back to anyone in the community for their help before.

Like I said, if you are going to say "vote for this and we'll tell you what happens" you HAVE to pay up, you can't piss people about and expect everyone to bow down to you and help out your fantasies no matter what. Things don't work like that.

As I say, you're bored now, you have enough free time to even "possibly" be a slave to one of the girls... use that time to write out the details of what happened before, or just admit you're blatantly wasting everyone's time on this forum.

seth18
07-28-2009, 09:30 PM
As I said, think before you post, my time that I have to post is being wasted with you guys, so vote, spam(= A perm. ban), or go away. I am done with you, so go.

doomed_soul89
07-28-2009, 09:32 PM
As I said, think before you post, my time that I have to post is being wasted with you guys, so vote, spam(= A perm. ban), or go away. I am done with you, so go.

or you could stop wasting your time and post about what happened after last time around, only you won't so we shouldn't vote because you won't this time either

pranadevil
07-29-2009, 12:45 AM
Sorry Seth, but "think before you post" doesn't change that everything I've said is the truth, just because you can't handle it doesn't mean it isn't.

Not that it matters now because the members of this site, in general, aren't idiots. The second they realized that you welch on your side of it, they all disappeared and wanted nothing to do with the thread. But your own admission that you are too busy to post any updates after the initial voting did help me on pointing that out, so thanks.

My works done, all I hope for now is a new rule to be instated that bans people who welch on things like this.

And incidentally, this isn't spam, none of what me or doomed have said is spam, we're just debating a point with you about how you should have posted the information before and that you shouldn't just abuse the trust of the people on this site by promising something and never delivering.

seth18
07-29-2009, 04:40 PM
Your work here is done? Wow, what a low-life, to lie and get people away, oh well, go ahead waste your life, but I am done with this spam, you may continue, but I am done!

CocoTheClown
07-29-2009, 05:00 PM
I fear my pedantry has to come out now. It's like a car crash - you know you shouldn't rubberneck, but you can't quite resist....

Spam is an unsolicited commercial advertising message (references below). Somebody saying something you disagree with is a different point of view - the root of discussion (and since we're on a discussion forum that doesn't seem like such a bad thing).

I do have to ask (not entering into the "is it real" debate) - if you got bored of the original decision a few months in, is it really worth giving the one and two year options - surely capping it at a few months would be a better idea.

(Spam references, for the spod in me:
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=spam
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spam_(electronic)
http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/spam)

Pingu
07-29-2009, 05:15 PM
This thread has run it's course I think :)