PDA

View Full Version : 18/male/master seeks any age/female/slave in any location (serious replies only)

slaveownerandboner
01-02-2017, 11:14 AM
18/male/master seeks any age/female/slave or switch in any location (serious replies only)

Hi there your reading this because you are intrigured by my ad for my search for a female switch or slave. Well i would like to thank you for the click and be ready for a mouthful of reading.

About my dom/master/owner/daddy side.

Ill start by stating my experince so you get a quick feel. I have a total of 3 years experince on this side of my life. I started out as a sub 3 years ago and have slowly evolved over that time from sub to switch to dom. I have about 1 years experince being a dom with doing the occasional switch for the right parter. This shows I know how it feels to be on your side and from those experinces it has helped me become a better dom in my opinion.I have played may roles as a dom such as a daddy or a master or owner. I get equal amounts of pleasure from them all so i am open minded for the right sub.

As a master over the years I have learnt the most important thing is the control I have over you. This is what Ie njoy the most from my sub the feeling of power I have over them and there helplessness. I find the role of dom suits me as I am quiet a controlling person in my normal every day life.I am looking for a sub who I can dominante and teach. I want a sub who can give up control and be powerless to me.

What you can expect from me is a dom who will always have your best interest at heart. I want to make you the best sub posible and make your fantasies come true to the best of my ability. I want to make you feel safe and secure while being a sub, I never want you to feel threaterned or scared. At the end of the day we are all humans. I will push you into areas you may not be sure of but you need to have trust in me for your best interest as a sub. I am interested in all types of relationships such as skype or chat or kik or snapchat or email or offline, although I am mainly interested in skype. I will give you daily and weekly tasks and we can live chats and video chats. I will give you rewards and punishments according to how I see fit and your behaviour. I may be unreasonable at times this is apart of sub experince to me.

What I expect from you is your loyalty and your willingness to learn. I want a sub who I can rely on and who can rely on me. You need to be willing to take your punishments and be willing to be pushed and learn. I am looking for a sub who will obey me and be able to talk daily as I expect daily reports of your tasks. I understand you will have social lifes and work and we can work out more of a scheldule once you PM me. I am looking for someone of a similar time zone as me as I am GMT although I am willing to try with all timezones. You must have toys and be prepared for your limits to be pushed and recieve rewards.

My likes

This is a list of the kinks and fetishes what I like. You dont have to like all of these but at lease some. (these can change).

Anal
Bathroom control
Begging
Bondage
Breast Bondage
Chastity
Clamps on pussy and nipples
Clothing control
Collars (Public and Private)
Deep Throating
DP
Gags
Handcuffs
Ice
Kneeling
Leashes
Nipple Play
Oral
Orgasm Control
Orgasm denial
Pain
Pee
Shaving (pussy)
Slapping
Spanking
Tit Torturer
Waxing

My limits

These are things I will never ever ask of you as they are not what I like at all.

Beastiality
Children
Cutting
Incest
SCAT
Permanent

About me normally.

Well I am a 19 years old I am slim and althletic.
I am a very keen football support of millwall. I go to most games. I enjoying going to the cinema often as I am a huge movie buff. I am interested in combat sports
such as boxing and MMA. I read quiet a bit history and manga. I like to drink and party occassionally.

Final words.

So this is all really for my ad. If you are interested PM me and we can get talking. Thank you so much for taking the time to read and be sure to share to your friends.

slaveownerandboner
01-05-2017, 11:56 AM
Please will guys stop messaging me about being interested I am not looking for that at all.
I am interested in switches, I as it still appeals to me so dont feel scared to PM me if you are interested. Thanks

slaveownerandboner
01-09-2017, 11:45 AM
Just an update of information. I am looking for subs of all experience, If you have no experience at all I am still interested as everyone has to start somewhere. Also I do not expect you to be constantly available but I expect one message a day as I have had a issue with inactive slaves recently.
Thanks for reading

slaveownerandboner
01-29-2017, 12:33 PM
Been 4 weeks since original post. I am still looking thanks.

slaveownerandboner
02-25-2017, 10:09 AM
I am still currently looking.

slaveownerandboner
04-02-2017, 09:14 AM
I have been away for a little but I am back and looking for a slave.

PurpleS
04-13-2017, 10:13 PM
Hopefully you find what you're looking for

slaveownerandboner
04-27-2017, 12:23 AM
Hey quick little update in information, I am still looking as still haven't found the right sub. I will also like to add I am most interested in slaves who can hold good time keeping as I have found over the last few months that lack of communication has caused the majority of issues while finding a sub for me.

slaveownerandboner
05-22-2017, 08:06 AM
Another little bump. Seems like the search is endless but hopefully I shall find what I am looking for eventually.

Anyways be lucky and have a good day to all that reads this.

slaveownerandboner
07-08-2017, 08:50 AM
bumppppppppppppppp

slaveownerandboner
08-27-2017, 01:59 PM
Bump. Been a way for a few months trying now back and looking more than ever.