PDA

View Full Version : 23/male/switch seeks any age/female/master in any location (chat slave)

OccasionalSlave
01-01-2017, 12:25 PM
23/male/switch seeks any age/any sex/master in any location (chat slave)

Well here I go again! Thanks for reading and Happy New Year! I'm a switch, but I tend towards sub. I'm looking for an online relationship only. No age, size/ appearance requirements. Honestly if you're generally good-natured, and can have fun with my sexual frustration/ humiliation we will get along just fine.

I'm honestly a little big headed and I'm hoping to find a lady who isn't afraid to flip the script. That said I also enjoy being a dominant from time to time, especially as I learn your sexual nuances. I'm looking for a companion. I'm into self improvment/learning. I bring life to things.

I like regimentation. Nothing so obvious as to get me caught, but I like the idea of having my excercise/ study habits controlled. It's kind of a new interest for me that I'd like to try out.

I also like light feminization. No so much the "turn me into a girl" aspect of it all, it's more symbolic for me I guess. There is a humiliation and submissive aspect to it that I find riveting. I don't want to play dress up, and I don't want to shave my body. I just want to feel like your bitch from time to time.

Oh, and I have toys ;)

Did I mention I'm into private humiliation?

Limits: heavy cbt, blood, family, friends, public, spanking (too loud), feces, videos, face pics.

If it's not in my limits I'm probably open to it. I really get turned on by doing things that turn on my partner though. (A big reason why I want to be able to get to know you. )

Most of the time I go to school. As such my weeks are usually pretty open and my weekends are busy with work and homework. I also have a roomate whom I plan on keeping in the dark.

I can be quite awkward and shy about things. But I assure you, my nature is good.

From you, I'm hoping for an open minded lady. Nerdy is a plus, but there are many kinds of nerds. I want you to know what you want more often than not , as I am indescisive as fuck. Also, be looking for a friend. I can't open up to somebody who I don't feel is my friend.

Did I mention nerdy? My nerdisms include Lord of the rings, reular science readings, political science conversations, yoga, meditation, nutrition. Music and videogames (PS4). Game of thronez!!!

I'm happy more often than not.

Anyways, I'm sure I'm forgetting stuff. Feel free to ask me anything

OccasionalSlave
01-01-2017, 02:46 PM
The title says female only, but I'm open to males as well

And my apologies, but I'm going to be adding comments to fill in the gaps that I forget.

I'll probably be looking for awhile, as I've never had a successful post here. So feel free to message me whenever. Just because the post is a month old, doesn't mean I'm not still looking.

OccasionalSlave
01-03-2017, 12:18 PM
Still looking. If I go offline, you can kik me at "OccasionalSlave"

OccasionalSlave
01-03-2017, 02:26 PM
I should also bring up that I'm open to a switch person. I'm mainly a sub but I can definitely take the reins of my partner is into it.

I'm also really into self improvement. Whether I'm reading, exercising, or cutting out bad habits; I'm always trying to grow for the better. I'm hoping this is something that can be incorporated into our play. Like some sort of incentive/punishment set up. I have ideas, but I'm hoping you might be able to throw some freshness to the topic for me.