PDA

View Full Version : 24/male/master seeks any age/female/slave in US (serious replies only)

icraveanal
01-01-2017, 01:54 AM
24/male/master seeks any age/female/slave in US (serious replies only)

Hi! Im Edward! 24 From California Seeking A FEMALE Slave Who Loves Pleasing Her Master And Loves Being An Obedient 3 Holed Slut.

A Little About My Vanilla Life:

I Love Working Out, Shopping, Cooking, Staying In Shape, Outdoors, Movies, Eating, Deejaying, Cruising, Fooling Around

A Little About My Kink Life:

5 Years Experience In Being A Sadistic, Controlling, Possessive Master. I Got Very Into It Out Of High School And Has Since Been A Big Part Of Me, I Don't Feel Complete Without A Slave. I'm An Assertive, Strict, Demanding, Controlling, Disciplined, Caring, Fun, Visual, Sadistic Master. When It Comes To Assertiveness, I'm Bold, Confident In Everything I Tell You, Tasks/Punishments, Anything. I'm Strict/Detailed When It Comes To What I Want My 3 Holed Whore To Do, I Want Everything To Be Followed To The Last Detail And On Time Or Consequences Will Be Involved Depending On How Bad You Messed Up. I'm Disciplined, I Will Want To Get To Know You, Know How Your Schedule Is So We Can Fit Us I Know We Have Priorities Outside Of This. I'll Have Certain Things Done From You, If You're Not Disciplined I Will Teach You To Be 1 For Me. Im Controlling, I Love Control, I Love Being In Charge Of Things That Makes My Slut Feel Owned In Her Daily Life Either When We're Chatting Or Not Like Panties, Grooming Of My Pussy, Orgasms, Toys/Items To Use, When, Where And How Much She Can Play With My Holes. I Will Train You To Be My Personal 3 Holed Fuck Slut .

My Ideal Slave:
Is Someone Talkative, Obedient, Kinky, Attentive, Caring, Fun And Open Minded. She Must LOVE ANAL Or Would Be Willing To Train To Be My Anal Whore. If You're Someone Who Loves Working Out That Would Be A Plus But Not A Requirement. Now As Far As Our Relationship Goes I Know We Won't Always Be Available 24/7 Because Of Work, School, Family, Life In General So I'm Understanding Of That But I'll Damn Make Sure You Feel Like You're Owned When We Aren't Talking :)

Please Have:
-Social Skills
-The Need/Want To Get To Know Me

General Requirements:
- Obedient
- Committed
- Attentive
- Funny
- Loyal
- Creative
- Pictures Of Tasks/Punishments Given (Face Optional)
- Videos Of Tasks/Punishments Given(Face Optional)
- Kinky
- Slutty Fuck Toy Letting Me Do To You What I Want When I Want*
- Trainable, Be Able To Mold You To Be My Perfect Cum Whore

Kinks:
Anal (Giving/My Addiction) Control (Clothing, Grooming, Holes, Orgasms Etc.) Teasing (Mental/Physical), Orgasm Denial, Creampies, Humiliation, Bondage, Blindfolds,Online Play, Bodywriting, Pleasureable Pain, Degradation, Insertions, Panties, Household Items, Temperature Play, Pussy Torture, Nipple Torture, Spit Play, Pet Play, Asshole Worship (Giving), Public Play, Hidden Public Play, Ass Worship (Giving), Body Worship (Giving/Receiving) Wedgies, Enemas, Exhibition.

Experience:
5 Years Experience In Being A Sadistic, Controlling, Possessive Master. I Got Very Into It Out Of High School And Has Since Been A Big Part Of Me, I Don't Feel Complete Without A Slave.

Limits:
Nothing Illegal

If You're Interested KIK ME@Edward8892