PDA

View Full Version : 25/male/master seeks any age/any sex/slave in any location (serious replies only)

fromo
12-30-2016, 02:45 AM
25/male/master seeks any age/any sex/slave in any location (serious replies only)

Who Am I?

My name is Peter or DoomBringer to some others on here. I've been a Dom/Master for approaching 6 years now, gathering experience where ever I've been able to both online and in real life. I've owned all manner of sub, slaves, pets ect. over the years so far at various points, though life always has a way of getting in the way of things, and things come to an end, though more often then not on good terms. After parting with my last sub, who ultimately was going through a phase, i've found myself here yet again, wading through adds in hopes of finding someone new, a new experience, a lasting experience, perhaps a closer experience.
I'm a geek, and I'll outright say that now, because I really don't care if someone would have an issue with it, I love games, movie's, comics, anime, drawing. Games are the particular crown jewel for me. I am me, take it or leave it in that sense, for some subs/slaves, they may not want to know me that much personally, which is understandable, the ominous Master is a particular interest to some I've found, but this is something that I'll discus with anyone I talk to about possibly taking on.
I'm currently own a sub, she lives a bit distant from me but occasionally serves me in person when she comes up this end of the country, she's older and ideally through this add, id like to find a sub who could become involved with the both of us in person, but thats just the ideal goal.

What Is It I'm Seeking?

I'm currently seeking a sub/slave, or possible a couple if any take interest that is either female, trans, or possibly a sissy (i've very picky with my sissies how-ever). The couple can be any mix of any gender's. I'm ideally seeking someone to take on and keep long term, some short term things are fine, so long as the person openly says so (I hate how many people have lied about this simple thing before), but anyone who applies will need to keep in mind that people interested in long term will be put ahead of them.
Ideally, I would like to find someone in the UK, North West. Having either of those aspects will put you nicely in my sight's, especially if you live within the UK, because I want to begin a more regular practice with a local sub/slave/pet ect. How this would occur, or how long it would take before both parties are comfy with the idea of being in real life will be discussed, but it's something that I'd like for anyone applying to keep in mind.
I will want to be able to see or hear anyone I take on at some point, at the very least, so I'm able to see they're real, everyone has some device that they could use to prove this, I'm not asking people to strip and send me nudes straight away (that is always nice though), if it was a picture, id just want you with a bit of paper with your user name on it for example, so i can see that you are you. Can't say how many times i've had people try to send others pictures, completely failing to do specific pictures like this.
If you have a creative spark, I'm more likely to take an interest in you as well, i love to be creative, be it via tasks or just day to day things.

What Am I Not Seeking?

To put it bluntly, I'm not seeking to have my time wasted by people who lie, people who are just going to disappear quickly without any word as to why and any other, not so nice things that could occur, that I've come across many times through out my travels as a Dom, from people attempting to blackmail me through lies (when I've had message proof as well to completely discredit the person, this was on me apparently pushing a limit that was one of their loves and they'ed talked specifically to me about wanting to do... i still don't get their trail of logic to this day), people lying about their age and threatening suicide if i reported them (don't know what happen to this person to this day, would rather not find out after i reported them tbh), god knows how many fakes with conveniently broken devices, including one claiming she couldn't send pictures because her phone was broken, whilst talking to me on kik... sure, there's other ways to use it, but i don't buy the explanation 'she' gave even slightly.
I've been burnt by many people, had people try to manipulate me, had people try to dom from the bottom, gotten frustrated by some... yet I've pushed on. I still know there are good people out here and I've experienced them and I'm still friends with many of them, just to get there, i'll push myself through the waste for that light at the end of the tunnel.

What Are My Interests?

Well, as you've no doubt guessed by now, I'm very interested in Pet Play as the major thing that I'm currently looking for, but below is more of a break down, anyone applying doesn't need to enjoy all of what I write and can be fine if it's a limit (including pet play, thats a regular question i get, you don't have to be forced to do anything you don't want to), I don't force something on someone who's unwilling to do it in that sense (the only exception there is a 'no rights' slave, but that's even debatable on a person by person basis). Just because something isn't listed here, doesn't mean that I'm not interested, it may of just been something I've forgotten to add, or not delved into too much. 1 thing i cherish above this though is 'honesty' and 'dependability', those two traits make or break a sub/dom relationship.

Loves: Pet Play, Humiliation, Bondage, Living Rules, Tease And Denial

Like: Degradation, Semi Public, Orgasm Control, Feminization, Enforced Chastity

Curious About: Water Sports, Being A Total Master To Someone (aka, taking over every aspect of their life)

Limit's: Anything that could result in either side getting into serious trouble with the law, Anything that can be considered illegal.

What's Next?

Well, if you've gotten this far, congrats! Have a cookie!

The next step now, provided you're interested with what you've read so far, is to get in touch with me via a pm on here. In this pm, I want you to answer a series of question's that will be listed below to the best of your ability's. In this message, mention the cookie in some way, lets see who can read.

What is you're name? (can answer with the title or nick name you like/use instead):
What is you're age?:
What is you're gender?:
Where are you from?:
What is you're lifestyle orientation?(sub, slave, pet, baby girl, other):
What sort of Master are you seeking?:
What do you seek to gain from becoming mine?:
Why should I accept you as a sub/slave ect.?:
Do you own a webcam?:
Do you own a camera of any kind?:
Do you have any issue's using either of these device's?:
What messengers do you use?:
What is you're personal experience so far?:
What are you're loves, likes, dislikes, curiosity's and limits?:
If female, are you a virgin?:
Tell me one random fact about you're self:

I look forwards to any replies that I get from this thread, and would appreciate any posts to keep this thread hovering close to the top of the page.

I'm gonna link my previous add below as well, tried to take a more creative approach to it, though i didn't really get any good responses that caught my attention. I'll also be sure to actively respond to each pm sent to me from this add.

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=260607

irishalice
01-04-2017, 01:07 PM
I am Fromo's sub and I have to say he is a great MASTER! Also rewards with cookies!

IceMaiden
01-05-2017, 06:46 AM
I have spoken to Fromo in the chat a few times and he seems like he would be a wonderful dom and make a lucky sub very happy!

Wonderful ad!

fromo
01-07-2017, 01:56 AM
I am Fromo's sub and I have to say he is a great MASTER! Also rewards with cookies!

Seems the temptation of the cookie may not be enough this time around!

fromo
01-15-2017, 02:04 PM
I'd like to strengthen a point regarding any 'sissies' who take an interest in my add. You need to either have a respectable amount of freedom to explore the sissification element or have your own articles of clothing to use, not just a family members.
(It's fine if you don't have your own yet but are willing to purchase things yourself)
I also will not go behind someone's back and let you be my sissy whilst your wife is not around unless the other is involved/in contact with me.
The .anority of the responses I've received have been sissies whove fallen into this catarrh so far sadly.

fromo
02-25-2017, 12:16 AM
The position is still open, sadly a response i received didn't pan out the way id of liked it to.

MissKitty
03-05-2017, 11:31 AM
A bump for you :)

For anyone doubting, Fromo is a great Master, and you will miss out if you don't take the leap :D

fromo
03-11-2017, 02:47 AM
A bump for you :)

For anyone doubting, Fromo is a great Master, and you will miss out if you don't take the leap :D

Thankou lil Poes :P.

PurpleS
04-09-2017, 02:34 PM
I'll bump this for you, even though I'm not sure if you're still looking!

fromo
04-24-2017, 12:05 PM
I'll bump this for you, even though I'm not sure if you're still looking!

A bump is always welcome, it brought a few responses, though none that went anywhere (that caught my eye).
We do have someone promising from another site, but applications are still open to consider if anyone thinks they'll be able to live up to my expectations.

fromo
06-19-2017, 02:42 AM
Been a few months since this was near the top, but the show must go on!