PDA

View Full Version : 46/female/master seeks any age/female/slave in (see post) (like pain)

MistressMB
12-29-2016, 12:03 AM
46/female/master seeks any age/female/slave in (see post) (like pain)

Write the body of your slave/master posting.:*
Keep in mind that writing intelligently here greatly increases your chances of getting a response.In that case and the light of my own intelligence, a preface to decrease the "chances" of certain responses deems fit: I am homosexual. When I say I look for females, I do mean females, and that is biologically females. I am not attracted to males, CDs, sissies, M2Fs, etc. If I were, I would have posted accordingly. So please, show me that this community is more polite than others and spare me your asking if you might be the exception to the rule - you wont' be.

Who am I?
My name is Maria, I'm a 46yo homosexual, sadistic Mistress from Europe. So yes, for a large part of this boards users that will mean a time-difference from approximately 7 hours. That's not always helpful, but nothing that can't be coped with.
Since I am travelling a lot for business reasons, I'd prefer an online arrangement for the time being. Although I am active in the BDSM lifestyle for roughly 20 years in real life, I only recently widened my adventures to online as well. So no "set tracks" here, but a relation that can still be formed and shaped to both parties needs. While I expect obedience "in the matter", the framework is not set in stone.

What do I look for (that is: who are you)?
As the title says, age matters little to me. I've had both great subs and brats barely of legal age and close to their retirement. What I look for is obedience, curiosity and an unyielding will to learn and please.
Since I am sadistic, I suggest that you consider honestly, how you feel about pain - if you only stand it for punishments, you might find me a bit... demanding. If you cherish the feeling of suffering for your mistress' pleasure, you may be just who I look for, though. Other kinks of mine are anal and watersports, in short, treatments that usually make most people shudder ;).

From what I understand after reading quite some posts here, pictures/videos seem to be an issue for this community, so I shall lose some words on those too: I respect privacy, as much as I expect my own to be respected. Hence I am very open to any agreements that i.e. exclude faces until proper trust is built.
However, when it comes to painful and therefore potentially harmful treatments, I will ask to see what you are doing. That's as much about my arousal as your safety. Nobody would want a domme to handle her sub blindfolded in real life, and I am no less inclined to do so online. This point is not open for discussion, so if you look for a mere roleplay or "chat slavery", please spare yourself and me the disappointment of trying to sway me over this.

If you, however, find yourself in this post feel free to message me either here per PM or KIK me (MariaB.dom). In any case, I do expect a proper introduction. "Hi" is not a sentence, much less an introduction.

MistressMB
01-10-2017, 03:11 AM
14 PMs here, 35 msgs at KIK. Thank you for that much intetest, but it seems a clarification is called for:

4 PM, 3 KIKs:
When I said female, I meant female. Not cross-dressing. And though I am sure someone will be happy with you, I am not. So please, stop it.

Another 8 PMs, 12 KIKs:
I am not sure what gave you the impression that I had any interest in giving dares / tasks to slaveboys. But no, when I tell you I wont, you can shove off, thats not rude. Rude is approaching a stranger against her expressed will and without any manners beside.

Another 20 KIKs mostly consisting of "Hi", " cutie", Jennifer Lawrence nudes or dicks... I mean... really?

Two out of 50 persons have been worth to even respond to. The rest is ignored/blocked by now. So please, if you have nothing to say - just dont, then. Thank you.

MistressMB
02-01-2017, 12:47 AM
Since, very much to my displeasure, my slave and me had to part for reasons that were beyond our possibility to change, I up this post and hope, given the date of the original post, to stay within the forums ToS.