PDA

View Full Version : Dare Classification

Dare Man
07-25-2009, 10:39 AM
I suggest that maybe you could label your dares for groups or alone? or try to put in a system that gives you a random dare of a set specification.

nate2010
07-25-2009, 11:27 AM
I like this, sorta like how the Slave/Master ads are identifyed now by male and female.

I've come on many times before looking for a dare to do, and some of the threads that have a good title and look like it could be a good dare, I read the thread only to find out its for groups.

slave1987
07-25-2009, 11:55 AM
...try to put in a system that gives you a random dare of a set specification.

If you go to the Truth Or Dare Online homepage you can already do this, by selecting a different truth or dare set

EnigmaNZ
09-23-2009, 05:39 PM
I try and rate mind by age like in video ratings. So those easily offended or not into sexual content can click on the dare and know it is child friendly, or family friendly, R rated etc. I tend to use General for anyone can look at, R for content might offend and may not be suitable for minors, Family for dares suitable for same, Group for more than 1player, Single if meant for one person, etc. As a lot of the dares here have sexual and/or content many would not want to be subjected to, they should have an idea of the content before opening a thread.

BettyBoop
09-24-2009, 07:41 AM
I'm pretty sure you can already do this on the main homepage.

dragonator
09-24-2009, 12:45 PM
i like the solo or group idea ALOT makes it would make it much easier to look for dares