PDA

View Full Version : 24/male/master seeks 21+/male/slave in any location

paulreage
12-28-2016, 04:46 PM
24/male/master seeks 21+/male/slave in any location

Hello.

My name is Paul. I've lurked here for a couple of years.

About me: I'm 24. From the US. English/Spanish. 5'11. 160 lbs. Graduate degree.

I've had slaves casually here and there, but I've been playing around with the idea of having longer-term slaves and featuring them on a blog (probably Tumblr) to document their exploits and showcase our work.

So I'm looking for slaves with a bit of an exhibitionist spirit. Cam/Photos are preferred, but negotiable as I may choose to have you simply write out your experiences instead.

Gist of my expectations: Good communication skills. Frequent communication. I would prefer you be 21+ and/or living outside your family-home. Again, just a guideline.

What you will receive:
-I am a caring Dom. I can be harsh, but I prefer to be subversive. ;)

-I'm willing to explore almost any fantasy. Particularly if it is interesting enough.

-Willing to cam/send voice commands.

-Can send small physical gifts. Maybe a toy or a piece of clothing as a treat for good behavior and to enhance the experience.

-For slaves that want it, I like to promote the success (physical/mental/professional) of my subs by incorporating "personal improvement" into my plan. Don't like to exercise? Sleep in too late? Want to change? I can encourage you with some gentle punishment.

Strict limits: Illegal, Ageplay, Permanent damage, Blood.

Post here or PM me. I'm eager to hear from you.

virginslutboi
12-29-2016, 02:44 AM
I'm interested to be your slave

Wedgieking090
12-29-2016, 03:56 PM
I'm interested. Especially coming into a new year looking for quedeince to get better fit and other things..... through guiednece I'm sure I can. Improve...

I am 26 male. And I live in Indiana

Likes. Wedgies, pain, humiliation, I have web cam. And I live on my own. Have my own room but live with two other guys.... I will soon be able to get a car that I could go to a gym or something. (Hopefully) I can talk and communicate basically every night. And am will trying to new things but like to go slowly.

We can discuss my limits when we chat My skype is wedgieking90. My kik is mathgeek90. But I prefer skype, also willing to go by email. Or pm me here

Johnsmith889
12-29-2016, 04:08 PM
I am interested in being your slave! I am 21 male my Kik is johns889