PDA

View Full Version : 33/male/switch seeks 21+/any sex/switch in any location (chat slave)

Krakin
12-26-2016, 07:11 PM
33/male/switch seeks 21+/any sex/switch in any location (chat slave)

Hi all,

About Me

I am 29 years old male "sissy" that is sort of new to this kind of world. I have tried to be a slave in the past and had a bad experience and was overwhelmed. The guy who was my master was not at fault. I did not make it clear what I was looking for and got in over my head. This part of my life is a secret for the time being.

What I am looking for

I think it is important to be clear, I unfortnately am somewhat busy with my life. With this I will only be available periodically, a guaranteed once a week meeting on my part. If you (the switch who is mostly on top or the master) are unable to meet it would be okay but I will be available once a week. This is not to say that I wont be available more at each others discretion. I would prefer to use kik for our means of communication and will provide pictures (no video) as proof. At the moment I do not want to share my face. There may be a way to wear a mask in the future that would allow skype sessions. With enough time I will be more open to sharing more.

Beyond the one meeting a week; you will have the authority to control my orgasms at all times(how, when, where, etc), give rules for me to follow that can be discussed at first contact, we may negotiate anything further when we make contact.

Our weekly meeting, anything goes that is not a limit of mine. Please click on the link (http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=78706) to see my limits and likes. I am open to negotiation but the decision to remove a limit will be mine:)

What I would like from you
1. What you want to go by (master, mostress, name, ect.)
2. Are you a master/mistress or switch
3. What are your expectations and dislikes in a submissive
4. A kik account if you have one
5. Time zone you are located in