PDA

View Full Version : Lie

HypoMonkey
07-03-2007, 11:35 AM
I want to know if anyone has lied on this site. About anything.
I will answer and this is gods honest truth 50% of my dares I 'have done' are lies, they are all my ideas and i have given them to other people but never done some of them myself. Verything else about me is true. All dice dares and replies to dares are true. So there I answered it, know you do.
AND NO LIEING

TheLittleStrawberry
07-03-2007, 02:33 PM
I think this is more of confession on your part than a thread about lieing... But for that matter... no I don't lie... I might have lied once or twice cos the person has either gotten too pushy or annoying... But I so happen to give proof for my dares most of the time... and I do them even when i dont give proof.

HypoMonkey
07-03-2007, 03:08 PM
I dont lie normaly, but I am not very confident and use this site and personality as an alter-ego to try and make myself more confident. All threads I have started or claim to have done a dares from dreams or dares my friends have done. Although all replies to dares, all dares I am given and all dice dares are true. I am going to try more challenging dares when my friends and I go camping.

TheLittleStrawberry
07-03-2007, 03:47 PM
I dont lie normaly, but I am not very confident and use this site and personality as an alter-ego to try and make myself more confident. All threads I have started or claim to have done a dares from dreams or dares my friends have done. Although all replies to dares, all dares I am given and all dice dares are true. I am going to try more challenging dares when my friends and I go camping.

Well maybe you should consider being truthful to yourself and be who you are... Stop looking at other people's "amazing" dares. THey are probably lies too.
Lying wont get you more confident... I mean seriously... what is there to be confident over when people think you are a person that you truly are not? Maybe you want people to like and worship you... but you arent the person they are worshipping. It's someone else... An image that you have created, cos you're unsatisfied with your own.
Maybe you should start focusing on yourself, and bettering yourself as a person... not hiding behind a mask...

Yes Im babbling but I'm tired and in a lecturing mood. Excuse me.

Marc
07-03-2007, 11:21 PM
Quite right Strawb!

Never be afraid of yourself, Hypomonkey. The fact that 50% of the dares you say you have done, you have actually done is very good - don't be afraid to say 'no, I can't / won't do that dare'. You don't need to lie.

For myself, all my truth answers are truthful (including this one!!) and I will do what I am (sensily) dared to do if I can (and provide proof if asked) [with certain 'publicity' limits] but will say when I can't.

In terms of dares given to others to do - does it matter you haven't done them yourself? I don't think so - as other people have different limits / pleasures to you....

Just have fun - but be yourself!

SlaveBoy
07-03-2007, 11:23 PM
i don think anyone should lie as it very bad

TheLittleStrawberry
07-04-2007, 12:25 AM
i don think anyone should lie as it very bad

Wow...... That's amazing!! Thanks for the wakeup call!

SlaveBoy
07-04-2007, 12:29 AM
Wow...... That's amazing!! Thanks for the wakeup call!

what u mean by wakeup call i did not do anything

saintcmj13
07-04-2007, 12:38 AM
*ding ding* sarcasm alert...sarcasm alert

u better slow ur roll here strawberry...u may be confusing little slave boy here

;)

verycarroty
07-04-2007, 12:08 PM
everyone lies at some point....

important thing is to not hurt yourself or others with the lie.

timmy
07-04-2007, 12:32 PM
i dont really lie.

but like if someone posts a dare i really

wouldnt dare do

wouldnt like doing

etc etc

i just dont do it

i dont say " oh yes i did it "

i think anyway. i might of xD

lucky
07-04-2007, 04:35 PM
OK, no lie from me (actually not enough posts to lie yet).

I don't like to lie while suggesting (I prefere to just read and close instead). About 80% of my suggestions I actually tried at least once. I'm looking for a slavegirl but I prefere checking on me what I want her to do before asking her.

So how many had really tried:
- friends/family/public outdoor (any of them, Im not interested in them anyway)
- sharing a photo doing a dare or doing "anything" on cam
- pain, food/pee/scat/mud play, etc for another one
- more things in dares lists I can't remember...

Marc
07-04-2007, 11:25 PM
Photo sharing not a problem - not revealing face in case it gets to the wrong place (which it will!!) - on certain dares, but in online games it is the only way of proving you are doing the dare anyway! Have done it in the past - and will do in the future!

Involving non-getdarers? I have in certain dares, where it is something that I can do as a dare that the non-getdarer won't realise necessarily it was a dare (but I do think the 'strip naked in front of the whole class' style of dare suggests that anyone claiming to have done it would be lying!)

I've used food when I can and have available - and, when dared, masturbated and drunk/eaten my ejaculate. Nothing wrong with that!

SlaveBoy
07-04-2007, 11:31 PM
emm i think i going to lie to my parent cause they don allow me to go out with friend

saintcmj13
07-04-2007, 11:51 PM
WHAT THE HELL?

that didnt make any sense whatsoever...please slow down slaveboy and read the post in its entirety and really understand what is meant by it before you reply

the thread had nothing to do with your parents not allowing you to hang out with a certain friend so u have to lie to them

the post is about whether or not you have lied ONLINE about doing a dare

myself, i have lied unfortuently...but am working super hard to change that pattern

so now instead of accepting them ill tell the person i wont do it so they know upfront...also i take pictures of dares to prove it...but once i get y webcam itll be a hell of a lot easier

Ikon
07-30-2007, 09:43 PM
nope, havent lied

and i certainly dont plan to

dont have a reason to anyway

andom4444
08-01-2007, 10:32 AM
nope, i always say if i can't do a dare or have had to change it or adapt it :)

love.ya.all.night
08-01-2007, 10:44 PM
I havn't lied but if someone asks me my "most embarrassing" I tell different ones because I remember one that I did or changed my mind about one.

Dareholic
10-04-2012, 05:46 PM
I don't lie. I don't like other people to lie to me either. When you lie, you only hurt yourself.