PDA

View Full Version : Male Seeking

techsavvyslave
12-22-2016, 03:32 PM
My name is Andrew, some people call me Andy. I am 29 years old, I work from home as a computer technician and web developer. I am also married. My wife isn't into this stuff like I am, but she is aware that I am and she knows I am on here. She has allowed me to share pictures if required, but I can't take anymore of her unless she lets me. You are welcome to say anything you want about her and stuff about if she was your slave.

I have a webcam and skype. I am looking to learn and try new things. Since I work from home I am also looking for somebody that I can talk to as well as do things for. I am happy to be on webcam while I am working, I also have teamviewer installed and ready to go. Since I work from home there are times when I am limited to what I can do, please understand that.

Some of the stuff I have, are rubber bands, clothes pegs, 2 old shoe laces and a tens unit that has 4 pads, 2 channels(0 off - 9) and a rate and width settings(low, med, or high) bother can be different from the other. I am also able to do typing tasks, forced to watch stuff, leave my cam on at all times when possible, put my webcam on a site if needed, chat on that site or whatever. I am open to suggestions even creating a blog. I am not good at creating stories. I can also do things under my clothes as well if possible.

Sometimes I lose focus and motivation while working and I also do workout as much as I do and I need help from time to time.

You are welcome to spam my inbox at ([email protected]) if you want to. Please contact me if you have any questions or would like to know more.

:D