PDA

View Full Version : Fiction: The Enslavement of Shannon

Submissive Whore
07-22-2009, 04:02 PM
"Aaaah..." Shannon sighed, as she walks into the back door, locking the door behind her. She takes her sneakers off, and hangs her purse off the kitchen chair. 'What a long day,' she thinks to herself, 'I really need to find a new job.'

She walks into her bedroom, a tad bit quietly, trying not to wake her parents. She hit the switch on her wall to turn the light off, and she quietly shut the door. She peeled her uniform off, starting with the top and then the pants. She put on one of her older white t-shirts and a pair of pink Hello Kitty pajama pants. She peeled her socks off, throwing them into the pile of clothes she had sitting in the corner of her room. She walked over to the computer in the corner of her bedroom and sat down as she checked her e-mail.

Shannon had just turned 18 years old a few days ago. She was out of school, she actually dropped out when she was 16 years old. Shannon was never a popular girl. She was a cute girl, just a quiet and shy girl. After being picked on by other girls, and sexually harassed by some of the guys on a near daily basis, she decided she wasn't going to school anymore. She fought over it with her parents, but she eventually won the battle. She dropped out and got her GED just a few short months later. She got a job at the local grocery store as a requirement for her GED program (either that, or go to school at B.O.C.E.S. a few towns over weekday afternoons).

As stated, Shannon was a cute girl. Not the girl-next-door type of girl, but not an ugly girl by any means. She had long brown hair that wet just above her elbows. She had sexy bright blue eyes, and her breasts and ass have blossomed nicely over the year. She was also very short for her age, she was only 5'5'', and only weighed about 109 lbs. She wasn't anorexic, she was just a petite small girl.

After checking her e-mail, Shannon was about to turn on her Wii to play the rest of Twilight Princess, but she decided not to. She went to Craigslist instead, and decided to look at some of the postings in the Casual Encounters section. She scrolled through the list, none of them catching her eye. Most were gay posting, "M4M", seeking a 'blow and go'. Hesitantly, she decided to post her own for the first time. The window came up, and she typed in the title:

"Giving blow job right now, tonight - 18 - w4m"

In the body:

"Never did this before, but looking for a guy to suck off. Must be clean and sane. Looking to do this tonight, I can't host."

Afterwards, she put her e-mail address in, entered the verification image, and submitted it. In the matter of a few seconds, she had an e-mail from Craigslist to publish her ad. She went ahead and did that, and decided to watch some TV while she waited - The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air, to be exact. She loved watching Nick @ Nite.

In about two to three minutes, she had her first reply.

"Hey bb, cum suck on my dick" ...was all the e-mail contained. She went back to her inbox, and had a couple more replies. She looked at those, and once again, read through the corny one-liners and went back to her inbox. She did this for about 15 minutes, just going through one-liners and deleting them from her inbox. She eventually got a reply that finally caught her eye:

"You little slut. Meet me in what used to be the Advanced Auto parking lot on route 5&20, park next to the red ford F-150, and come in the passenger side. I'll pull my dick out, grab you by the hair, and fuck your face. When I'm ready I'll shoot my load on you, kick you out, and drive off."

Shannon could already feel her pussy getting a bit wet; she always had a submissive side to her. It just fit who she was as a person. Always getting picked on, tormented, told what to do...

But, she had never done anything like this. Was she really going to go off, in the middle of the night, just to give some guy a blow job? What was this guy look? Was he young, or was he old? Was he sane? What was she going to do?

So she thought for several minutes, as she did, all she could think of what the e-mail had said. Eventually, she decided to go against what her instinct told her to do, and slipped her feet into a pair of flip-flops. She went just like that, in her pajamas, out to the kitchen to grab her car keys. She walked out, locking the door behind her. She walked down the porch and to her car, where she quickly got in and started it up. She put the radio on and backed out of her drive way. As she drove, she couldn't keep her mind off of what she was about to do. Did she really want to do this? She was nervous. She was shy, and had enough trouble talking to people she didn't know let alone giving them a blow job; not to mention, she had never given a blow job or seen a penis in her life.

With thoughts flying through her head, she finally got onto route 5&20 to meet some random man she didn't know off of Craigslist.

----- ----- -----

Well, that's it for now guys. ^_^ It's kind of boring, but I promise, it'll get better. Let me know what you guys think of it so far.

Officelover
07-22-2009, 04:22 PM
This is quite interesting and unique. I like your writing style. You write with good vocabulary, spelling, and grammar. Kudos. :)

My only thought is it seems a bit too quick. I can understand why it is quick, but still... my best suggestion is to make longer posts, move the story a little slower, and besides that your good.

I like where this is going plotwise.

Komodo Jones
07-22-2009, 06:09 PM
Have to go into a bit of conflict with Officelover there. I will say the content is good I'll give you that however there were a few spelling errors but not enough to take away from the story. The main thing that bugged me about the story was the conflict between tenses near the beginning because you were slipping into present tense and past tense in the same sentences and it just kind of threw me off a little bit. But I would like to see where this story goes. It seems you have definitely done your research with common activities such as playing the Wii, going on Craigslist etc. so that's legit. Anyways, next time read through your post carefully before submitting checking for errors and if things flow smoothly.

jhacksworth
07-22-2009, 06:44 PM
I think it's awesome... I would love to read the rest

doomed_soul89
07-22-2009, 07:03 PM
Good story so far, keep it up you're a really talented writer

kakashisensai
07-28-2009, 12:55 PM
sounds like a good story so far keep it up cant wait for the next installment!