PDA

View Full Version : DR Who Sissyfication (Sesson Marathon) with a friend

BannaGirl
12-15-2016, 04:14 AM
So I and my GF will have a small DR Who Maratohn with a Male friend of ours.
He agreed to try some Crossdressing and maybe some light to medium stuff.
So i need your ideas and most important who he should dress up, you can pick from all the compenions i could thik of.
If you have any idea for a rule or dare while we watch shoot ahead.

Disclaimer Nether i nor my GF will perform Sexual acts on or with him!

BannaGirl
12-15-2016, 06:56 AM
Hi all thanks for all the votes so far you are more then welcome to post outfit ideas ETC. i have a bit of time now and will camp here ^^

BannaGirl
12-15-2016, 08:45 AM
Wow this pole sure is balanced so far 4 for each but sadly no ideas or sugestions :(

bubba51
12-15-2016, 10:03 AM
Have him wear a stuffed bra dirty panties a dress or skirt tights and make up. If he's willing take pictures and show us how he looks no face

BannaGirl
12-15-2016, 10:23 AM
I dont think hell be ok with that xD
Maybe you want to suggest a few oitfits? Prefareble from dr who

Simi
12-15-2016, 10:26 AM
could always do amy's police womans outfit :P

BannaGirl
12-15-2016, 10:28 AM
If amy wins that would be a no brainer xD
Any idea for rules for example evry time the char he is dressed up is on screen he has to do somthin

BannaGirl
12-17-2016, 04:15 PM
So Amy is clearly in the lead right now.
Ideas still would be apriciated.

One thing that is for sure that he will recive a remote controled vibrator in the butt and we will switch it on when The Char he is dressd as is on screen.

BannaGirl
12-23-2016, 04:52 PM
Looks like its gona be Amy, thanks for the votes but comone guys rly only two replys so far? If i keep this updated i would like to see some more interest.

BannaGirl
12-24-2016, 06:08 AM
Ok so i decided on making a quick update, maybe this will bring some people to involve more into it.

Rules so far:

*He will be dressed like the girl you vote for.

*He will receve a vibrator in the butt that gets activated when the girl he plays is on screen.

*If he cums he has to do the outfit for 5 days in a row.

*outfit ideas can also be postet in the thread or PMed to me.

*if he uses the wrong pronouns for him "she" will revive a red butt with a belt.