PDA

View Full Version : Teasing game - let me suffer

wallewalle
12-14-2016, 03:56 PM
Ok, so letīs put me to the test….

Havenīt cum for a week and a little more and getting really horny! Letīs play a little game to make it worse for me:

You can assign me teasing dares directly in this thread. I have to keep the thread open for 24 hours (midnight dec 15-16 central Europe) OR as long as I have dares left to do. Of course I canīt cum while I have dares left. The dares have to be done in the order I get them, and I have to do at least one dare/day. The thread stays open max 5 days (until midnight dec 19-20 central Europe). All dares left when the thread closes have to be done before I can cum.

Rules for posting and limits:
Each dare canīt take longer than max 60 min (can of course be much shorter).
You can post more than one dare, but someone else have to post in between.
No camming or pics.
Only teasing dares this time.

So letīs go! Hit me!

wallewalle
12-14-2016, 04:13 PM
Some info that may help you:
Iīm 31 years old, 100% gay.
Really turned on by nipple play
Very sensitive cock, so doesnīt last long in intense jacking off…..
Kinky mind….
100% committed to a guy I really love, so wonīt to anything involving others, any pics, vids, camming or similar.

wallewalle
12-15-2016, 04:23 AM
Ok, halfway through first 24 hours and no answers. Letīs raise the stakes (for me)! I WONīT send any dare back to you guys. So you can give me tasks with absolutely no risk of you getting caught in something! Just keep them reasonable! :)

You have 12 more hours! And maybe more…..

wallewalle
12-15-2016, 02:45 PM
Not much time left….. Anyone wanna tease me?

Likeabosslip
12-15-2016, 03:48 PM
Take a toothbrush and put toothpaste on it. Scrub your left nipple for 1 minute and then do 1 edge. Then scrub your other nipple for 2 minutes and do 2 edges. Then scrub your penis head for 3 minutes and do 3 edges. Repeat this cycle until you've done a full hour.

wallewalle
12-15-2016, 03:57 PM
Thank you! Since I have to go to sleep soon and I canīt complete one hour today anyway Iīll do the dare tomorrow. Which means the thread is still open….

wallewalle
12-16-2016, 02:07 PM
Will start the dare in a few minutes. If I complete it and donīt get any more tasks the thread will close by midnight. Which means you have about two hours if you donīt want me to get away that easy! :)

Hit me!