PDA

View Full Version : 18/M looking for dirty dares

DirtyHusky
12-14-2016, 11:11 AM
Hello, i been doing dice dares for a month and i decided to see if people wants to dare me now :D

Likes : dirty & messy stuff (food play, ws, scat) diapers, anal play, toying, acting like a pup etc

I will do anything i get dared, you can dare me in kik to, is on signature.
Thanks everyone ^_^

Nick wild
12-14-2016, 12:04 PM
Ok husky your a dog get naked on all fours. Go to the bathroom put a paper towel on the floor poop on it then using your mouth (dogs have no hands) move the shit to the toilet. Flush it with your paw. Then go to the kitchen and eat some food off the floor. Now your thirsty go drink from the toilet. Pm me a report

DirtyHusky
12-14-2016, 12:45 PM
Ok husky your a dog get naked on all fours. Go to the bathroom put a paper towel on the floor poop on it then using your mouth (dogs have no hands) move the shit to the toilet. Flush it with your paw. Then go to the kitchen and eat some food off the floor. Now your thirsty go drink from the toilet. Pm me a report
I will do it tomorrow, thanks you for that amazing dare, will report it asap

Zeobit
12-14-2016, 01:10 PM
Dogs love licking their.balls and so should you. I guess you won't reach them with your tongue, but at every once in a while rub your fingers all around your pubic area and lick them thoroughly.