PDA

View Full Version : In The Woods [NON-FICTION]

hooty
07-02-2007, 07:54 PM
So i had made a thread called "wonder" in the TORD online section. I didnt receive many suggestions but i worked with what I had and added more to the dare as time went on.

I wanted to include sexuality, nudity, masturbation, then underwear, a wedgie and then something with the surrounding plant life.

I ventured into the woods in my backyard thinking of what I could actually do. I got out there and just got naked immidiately. I got a boner just from taking my clothes off. I walked through bushes and ferns and what not which were weird but nice on my bare skin. I layed down in some moss and stuck a stick up my butt (suggestion from the thread). I proceeded to masturbate by sticking my penis into a hole within the moss and ground and essentially having sex with the moss/ground. Meanwhile the stick was dangling and swinging back and forth the whole time. Before i came i pulled my dick out of the hole and held the end so that i didnt cum all over the place. I cummed into this extra pair of old boxers i had. I then took the stick out of my butt. I then took 3 screws and my screwdriver out (had this planned... couldnt find a rope like i had wanted to use) so i screwed the underwear to a tree. Unfortunately I screwed it slightly too high and could only get my right leg in. Basically all that did was hurt and i got cum all over my leg and thigh. I ripped the underwear off the tree put it on and just backed up and hung it from a branch. It wasn't as effective but it did the trick.

I was still horny so I walked through bushes again when I heard something. I quickly rushed into hiding and put on my clothes. It was quite the adrenaline rush considering my neighbors are quite close with my parents. I think it was the woman who lives next door who came out. I waited until she passed but I was scared for my life. Honestly i would have gotten in a lot of trouble if she found me naked. I would have liked for her tto see me just to see her reaction but the end result would not have been good. So i gathered the rest of my things and headed home.

Overall it was a successful dare but it came close to me getting in a lot of trouble. Next time i would love if more of you helped out because i want the best and hardest dares!

hooty
07-09-2007, 09:39 PM
anyone want to reply?

hotnpimpin
07-11-2007, 03:25 PM
wats the point of ure story