PDA

View Full Version : I wet the bed last night

LilBondageChick
12-14-2016, 02:45 AM
:eek: I was not even wearing a diaper and I haven't worn one for over a month and I had a big accident in my bed last night. So now I'm wearing a pampers cruisers with a super thick Abena on top that is the last one I have of it, to make me feel conscious of my bladder. It is so thick that I'm a female and it looks like I have an erection (which is so much more humiliating) I'm hoping I stay dry tonight so I never have to worry about a real accident again :o

ElisabethC7399
12-14-2016, 04:00 AM
drink 2 glasses of water and hold it, get a wax over your tiny baby "breasts" and nipples, you have to make them hurt and when you'll need to piss, you have to edge 4 times and punch your nipples again, then piss and then cum.

We want a snapchat of your baby breasts, kid.

bbob
12-14-2016, 06:24 AM
Tsk tsk, wetting the bed at your age? Only babies wet the bed. You really should be wearing diapers to bed until you can stay dry for a week. We wouldn't want your mattress to get ruined. :P

LilBondageChick
12-15-2016, 12:06 AM
Tsk tsk, wetting the bed at your age? Only babies wet the bed. You really should be wearing diapers to bed until you can stay dry for a week. We wouldn't want your mattress to get ruined. :P

Thanks for the advice, I will be thickly diapered until I prove I can keep myself dry