PDA

View Full Version : Hotel Room Dares?

ppsororitygirl
12-13-2016, 10:12 PM
Hey there. I'm in a hotel room by myself for tonight and tomorrow (day/night). I should be studying but I can take a few breaks. Just looking for a few dares to do :-)

2bchew
12-13-2016, 10:36 PM
Find a spot as far away from your room but still in the hotel,where you can pull down your pants then cover your clit and lips with toothpaste.Preferebly not in a bathroom but some other mostly hidden public place.After its on walk slowly back to your room.If you pass any people on the way back you are to wait till they pass you and give yourself a frontal wedgie.

When you get back to the room kneel as soon as you close the door behind you.Pull down your pants and remove your wedgie if there is one.Now with your ass facing the unlocked door put your head to the floor,ass in the air and spank yourself hard 30 times.

After the spnking,flip on your back and with knees up feet flat on the floor,pussy facing the still unlocked door,smack your pussy 10 times then bring yourself to orgasm using just your hands.

Sexy twat
12-13-2016, 10:37 PM
If you're writing a lot, take off 1 item of clothing every time you make a mistake, if you are naked by the time you go for a break, go to the end of the corridor, as you are, and back again

foshizzle
12-14-2016, 12:53 AM
Hey! Based on your limits, I would suggest going to get a bucket of ice with just a small t shirt on, no underwear. It shouldn't go far past your butt cheeks. Don't be worried about strangesr, they wont see anything unless you flash them. They might think you're on the less conservative side, but fuck em you wont see em again!

Let me know how it goes!

MasterO2
12-14-2016, 01:19 AM
To add to the ice dare, insert two ice cubes into your pussy at the machine and walk back to your room. Then insert two more and 3 in your ass. Take one in each hand, rub one on your clit and the other on your nips. Keep going until all ice is completely melted, then give your pussy and titties each10 hard smacks and 20 for your ass.