PDA

View Full Version : Ideas for frozen cum?

OccasionalSlave
12-13-2016, 08:33 PM
What's up guys and gals of GetDare. I got a week with my shared apartment to myself, so on a whim I edged myself and ruined my orgasm into a container and put it In the freezer.

I figure it it would be way more fun if I were to leave my fate in the hands of you fine people.

I only just started today. I have a lot more cum tp save. I'm also open to tasks to make me save up cum. Just keep it within limits. I'm also going to choose the best suggestion for what to do with the cum and then write a report here after completing it.

Any tasks I undertake will receive a report. Thank you!

sugna25
12-14-2016, 04:58 PM
well, what are your limits?

OccasionalSlave
12-14-2016, 10:12 PM
Oh sorry! I recently took them out of my signature. My limits are public, pictures, video, family, friends, blood, scat, intense cbt

If it's not listed its fair game

sugna25
12-17-2016, 04:31 PM
collect and freeze it in a ice lolly cast, then fuck yourself with it or deepthroat it until it melts. have fun!

DareFiend
12-17-2016, 06:53 PM
It always makes a good dessert topping. When you are ready, unfreeze it or maybe even heat it up in the microwave (mmm! even more delicious when hot!) and then pour it over a brownie, or maybe some ice cream or custard. (Or whatever your preferred dessert may be.) Just make sure the dessert portion is small so that the flavor of the topping isn't lost.

OccasionalSlave
12-17-2016, 11:02 PM
Thanks for the ideas guys. So far I think the lolly idea is the best idea I've had so far. Though I still have another week til I have enough saved up, so the best idea wins?

So far the options are
-cum lollipop
-desert treat

If I get enough options, I'll open a poll and let you guys decide!

I am me
12-18-2016, 01:39 AM
I'd have to vote for the desert topping, & heating it up is a great idea for an ice-cream topping.

Atticusrockson
12-18-2016, 07:53 AM
If your a little less adventurous rub it on your chest and nippers until your left with wet cum over you. Rub it in and let it dry. Put a shirt over it and only wash it off the next day.

OccasionalSlave
12-18-2016, 11:40 AM
Ok I Am Me, I'll count that as a vote for desert topping. Atticus, that's a good one too. I guess I would rather leave it up to you guys though. So any posted vote or thanked post will be counted as a vote. This cumming Thursday will be the day!

OccasionalSlave
12-22-2016, 12:22 PM
Hey guys, so I had to give up on the cum. My fridge is dead so that amoung other things is rancid. I'm bummed about the cum and feel I should be punished for not completing what I sought out to do. So I'll do one, but no more than three punishments and write reports here.

I'll be cleaning all day, so feel free to incorporate that into whatever punishment you think of