PDA

View Full Version : 23 year old male. Prior military. Ask me anything.

Cthulahoop
12-12-2016, 07:39 PM
I'm new here, and saw this forum. I figured it'd be a good first post..so go ahead! Ask almost anything.

southernbelle1984
12-12-2016, 07:44 PM
thanks for serving sir :)

how long did were u in?

did you go overseas? if so where??

do u miss the military?

Cthulahoop
12-12-2016, 07:52 PM
thanks for serving sir :)

how long did were u in?

did you go overseas? if so where??

do u miss the military?

I was in for four years. Joined when I was 18.

I have been overseas. Afghanistan, Djibouti, Qatar, Bahrain, Israel, Portugal, Spain, Cyprus, Corfu, and Okinawa.

I don't really miss the military as much as the people that I met while I was in!

southernbelle1984
12-12-2016, 07:55 PM
thanks for serving sir.... America thanks u.....

favorite food???

favorite movie?

Cthulahoop
12-12-2016, 07:58 PM
thanks for serving sir.... America thanks u.....

favorite food???

favorite movie?

Thank you.

My favorite food would have to be a toss up between Taco rice, or duck steak, for sure!

My favorite movie is definitely "The Big Lebowski"

southernbelle1984
12-12-2016, 08:37 PM
whats ur fav place to eat at??????

fav kind of dare???

Cthulahoop
12-12-2016, 08:45 PM
whats ur fav place to eat at??????

fav kind of dare???

My favorite place is definitely outback steakhouse. They're food is to die for!

I'm not really sure on what my favorite dare would be. I never really tried any.

Ravenwood
12-12-2016, 08:57 PM
Is your username based off Cthulhu?

Cthulahoop
12-12-2016, 09:09 PM
Yes. I have a tattoo that "looks" like cthulu according to one of my buddies. So, I figured I'd include it in my name. Cthulahoop just sounded funny, so I went with it. Howevee..my tattoo isn't supposed to be cthulu. My buddy just has a wild imagination.

RiskyFlame
12-13-2016, 08:31 AM
1) when you have been hard last time
2) on which occasion
3) ever measured your dick?

have fun

Cthulahoop
12-13-2016, 05:46 PM
1) when you have been hard last time
2) on which occasion
3) ever measured your dick?

have fun

Um..probably a few hours after lunch, I think!

It just happens randomly, not really a pattern to it. Haha.

I have never actually measured my dick.

ForeverAlways
12-13-2016, 07:37 PM
Thanks for serving!

1. Do you have a favorite book?
2. Is there anywhere (you haven't been) that you'd like to visit?

Cthulahoop
12-13-2016, 07:43 PM
Thanks for serving!

1. Do you have a favorite book?
2. Is there anywhere (you haven't been) that you'd like to visit?

My favorite book would definitely be "The Seven Deadly Wonders". It's like Indiana Jones meets the DaVinci Code! Definitely would recommend it to everyone.

I'd really love to visit Iceland! I could do for some warm sunny days.

Puppy boy
12-13-2016, 07:43 PM
Sup, Former Navy here as well. Were you in the Marines?

Cthulahoop
12-13-2016, 07:45 PM
Sup, Former Navy here as well. Were you in the Marines?

Yes, I was. Worked with the navy quite a bit.

southernbelle1984
12-13-2016, 07:57 PM
What rank were u ???

Cthulahoop
12-13-2016, 07:59 PM
What rank were u ???

I was a Corporal.

southernbelle1984
12-13-2016, 08:23 PM
DO U HAVE kik??????

Cthulahoop
12-13-2016, 08:28 PM
DO U HAVE kik??????

Yes, I do have kik.

southernbelle1984
12-13-2016, 08:45 PM
do u like couponing???????

Cthulahoop
12-13-2016, 08:51 PM
do u like couponing???????

Sorry, I don't think i know what couponing is.

southernbelle1984
12-13-2016, 08:55 PM
ok it help u save money on food and etc.....

Cthulahoop
12-13-2016, 08:57 PM
Oh, yep. Haha, I thought there was some other definition for it. I've never really done it. I'd rather just buy my stuff as quickly as possible.

southernbelle1984
12-13-2016, 09:01 PM
that's funny sir....lol

my grandpa is like that too :)
but I always tell him ''' I get stuff free and you get to pay retail .'' lol he doesn't think I'm funny but I think it is..lol hehe....

Cthulahoop
12-13-2016, 09:08 PM
that's funny sir....lol

my grandpa is like that too :)
but I always tell him ''' I get stuff free and you get to pay retail .'' lol he doesn't think I'm funny but I think it is..lol hehe....

I honestly think it's a gender thing. I know alot of women who love to bargain shop. I don't know too many men who do, unless it's something that isn't at all essential in life...guns, etc,...

Wedgiebondagebabe
12-13-2016, 10:37 PM
I'm bad with coming up with questions, but I wanted to drop in and say thank you for your service.

Cthulahoop
12-14-2016, 02:38 AM
InI'm bad with coming up with questions, but I wanted to drop in and say thank you for your service.

Why, thank you! I'm not the best at questions, either!

Wedgiebondagebabe
12-15-2016, 08:10 PM
My question I do have is have you ever gone through an airport and have been greeted by any troop greeter organizations? I get to do troop greeters every once and awhile when it fits my schedule so I am curious.

Cthulahoop
12-16-2016, 05:45 PM
I have once. When I got back from Afghanistan. Other than that, I try to lay low. This may make me sound mean, but you can only take so many thank yous..I appreciate them, but I constantly heard it, and it drove me nuts. So, I usually try to avoid them, now that I have a beard, they don't notice. Plus, most of my shirts that I have, people look at me kind of funny, and avoid me.

Wedgiebondagebabe
12-16-2016, 08:28 PM
I have once. When I got back from Afghanistan. Other than that, I try to lay low. This may make me sound mean, but you can only take so many thank yous..I appreciate them, but I constantly heard it, and it drove me nuts. So, I usually try to avoid them, now that I have a beard, they don't notice. Plus, most of my shirts that I have, people look at me kind of funny, and avoid me.

I understand it. I know my group can come on a bit strong. I feel like we overwhelm you guys a lot. There was one time when we outnumbered the flight that came in.

Cthulahoop
12-16-2016, 10:58 PM
I understand it. I know my group can come on a bit strong. I feel like we overwhelm you guys a lot. There was one time when we outnumbered the flight that came in.

Haha, it happens. I know I wouldn't he mad about it. I understand why everyone does it, and it's a very generous gift you can give someone! It's more the random ones in a restaurant, or mall, or movie, or just walking down the street that catch you off guard..I honestly don't even know what to say to someone when they say thank .

Wedgiebondagebabe
12-17-2016, 07:30 PM
Haha, it happens. I know I wouldn't he mad about it. I understand why everyone does it, and it's a very generous gift you can give someone! It's more the random ones in a restaurant, or mall, or movie, or just walking down the street that catch you off guard..I honestly don't even know what to say to someone when they say thank .

Its always nice to here thanks for your support or your welcome. I know the feeling. I feel weird when people tell me thank you for thanking them. Its like your the one who is risking your life not me. But I get it. What is one thing you missed while over seas.

Cthulahoop
12-17-2016, 08:56 PM
The biggest thing that I miss overseas? Absolutely nothing. Haha, it was living hell. If I had to pick, though, I would go with all the extremely EXTREMELY stupid stuff my buddies and I did when we got bored.

Wedgiebondagebabe
12-17-2016, 09:20 PM
The biggest thing that I miss overseas? Absolutely nothing. Haha, it was living hell. If I had to pick, though, I would go with all the extremely EXTREMELY stupid stuff my buddies and I did when we got bored.

That was probably my fault for not wording it correctly. I meant the one thing while you were over seas that you missed from home. Besides family and that type of thing. For example foods and snacks or music and entertainment. That kind of thing

Cthulahoop
12-17-2016, 11:07 PM
That was probably my fault for not wording it correctly. I meant the one thing while you were over seas that you missed from home. Besides family and that type of thing. For example foods and snacks or music and entertainment. That kind of thing

Oh, okay. Sorry, I misunderstood! I'd have to go with driving a car. I really like to drive. So, when I couldn't, I absolutely hated it.

Wedgiebondagebabe
12-19-2016, 11:13 AM
Oh, okay. Sorry, I misunderstood! I'd have to go with driving a car. I really like to drive. So, when I couldn't, I absolutely hated it.
You state that you are interested in denial, but are you interested in any of the denied by girls, my denial raffle or any other denial games?

Cthulahoop
12-19-2016, 12:58 PM
I am, I've looked at them, but they seem like a very long time to be denied. I don't think I've ever gone past 3 weeks. Some of these people do it for months! I don't think I could make it that long, Haha. But, yes, I am interested in them...I guess it couldn't hurt to put one ticket into your raffle.

Wedgiebondagebabe
12-19-2016, 01:18 PM
I am, I've looked at them, but they seem like a very long time to be denied. I don't think I've ever gone past 3 weeks. Some of these people do it for months! I don't think I could make it that long, Haha. But, yes, I am interested in them...I guess it couldn't hurt to put one ticket into your raffle.

This current raffle is at 13 days. But I do have ways to offer up to 50% in deductions. I haven't decided if it will be put back into place for this raffle or not.

What other interests do you have? Either GD related or real life.

Cthulahoop
12-19-2016, 01:26 PM
This current raffle is at 13 days. But I do have ways to offer up to 50% in deductions. I haven't decided if it will be put back into place for this raffle or not.

What other interests do you have? Either GD related or real life.

Well, on here, I'm still trying to figure all of my interests out. I'm still fairly new when it comes to getDare. I'm always learning new things, though, finding out what I like, and don't like. I think something that isn't in my signature, but I have taken an interest in would be self bondage. Outside of getdare, I love to shoot guns, work on my truck (that I managed to break a while ago), hunt, fish, play paintball, wrestle, and drink. And, yes, drinking is a hobby!

Wedgiebondagebabe
12-19-2016, 02:22 PM
Well, on here, I'm still trying to figure all of my interests out. I'm still fairly new when it comes to getDare. I'm always learning new things, though, finding out what I like, and don't like. I think something that isn't in my signature, but I have taken an interest in would be self bondage. Outside of getdare, I love to shoot guns, work on my truck (that I managed to break a while ago), hunt, fish, play paintball, wrestle, and drink. And, yes, drinking is a hobby!

Haha where have you been all my life? Lol. But yeh hunting and playing with guns is fun.

Bondage can be interesting. What do you think that you want to try and play with?

Guv'nor
12-19-2016, 02:24 PM
Do people in the military really go commando?

Cthulahoop
12-19-2016, 02:32 PM
Haha where have you been all my life? Lol. But yeh hunting and playing with guns is fun.

Bondage can be interesting. What do you think that you want to try and play with?

Haha. I don't think I understand your question..sorry!

Cthulahoop
12-19-2016, 02:33 PM
Do people in the military really go commando?

I think everyone goes commando at one point or another...I don't think being in the military affects if someone goes commando, or not.

Wedgiebondagebabe
12-19-2016, 02:34 PM
Haha. I don't think I understand your question..sorry!

Are you looking for cock and ball ties, are you looking to be tied into a position and then not move for some time, or are you looking for a mix?

Cthulahoop
12-19-2016, 02:38 PM
I would have to go with the latter. I've never really enjoyed cbt, I would do it, but it would definitely have to be for a punishment. If it was for fun, definitely just be tied and not move, though. Thanks for clarifying!

Wedgiebondagebabe
12-19-2016, 02:50 PM
I would have to go with the latter. I've never really enjoyed cbt, I would do it, but it would definitely have to be for a punishment. If it was for fun, definitely just be tied and not move, though. Thanks for clarifying!

So you would be against something like this ( http://ladyjulianna.blogspot.com/2011/06/cock-and-ball-bondage-tutorial.html?zx=a484c0d4d397d0e7 )?

SO what kind of ties and materials are you looking to get started with then?

Cthulahoop
12-19-2016, 02:55 PM
So you would be against something like this ( http://ladyjulianna.blogspot.com/2011/06/cock-and-ball-bondage-tutorial.html?zx=a484c0d4d397d0e7 )?

SO what kind of ties and materials are you looking to get started with then?

Well, I wouldn't enjoy it! That's for sure. Haha, if I had to..I might give it a shot..depends on the situation, I guess. I have rope..quite a bit of rope. I haven't ever tried anything too crazy. I've tied my hands and feet up before, but that's about it!

Wedgiebondagebabe
12-19-2016, 02:58 PM
Well, I wouldn't enjoy it! That's for sure. Haha, if I had to..I might give it a shot..depends on the situation, I guess. I have rope..quite a bit of rope. I haven't ever tried anything too crazy. I've tied my hands and feet up before, but that's about it!

Its self bondage so there are somethings you can do, but you are limited until you gain experience. What makes you like bondage? Is it an idea or is it the feeling?

Cthulahoop
12-19-2016, 03:17 PM
It's definitely the concept. Feeling helpless, or having someone trust you enough to give up control, and be restrained has always caught my attention!

Wedgiebondagebabe
12-19-2016, 03:19 PM
It's definitely the concept. Feeling helpless, or having someone trust you enough to give up control, and be restrained has always caught my attention!

Would you rather be the one tying the bondage. or the one being tied up?

Cthulahoop
12-19-2016, 03:21 PM
Would you rather be the one tying the bondage. or the one being tied up?

That would honestly depend on my mood, I think. Some days I would prefer to be tied up, other days, I would rather tie someone up. It's sporadic, really. There's no rhyme or reason to it, haha.

Wedgiebondagebabe
12-19-2016, 03:28 PM
That would honestly depend on my mood, I think. Some days I would prefer to be tied up, other days, I would rather tie someone up. It's sporadic, really. There's no rhyme or reason to it, haha.

So you would describe yourself as a switch then? I totally understand that. I am the same way. You don't like CBT, but would you like torturing a girls vagina or breasts?

Cthulahoop
12-19-2016, 03:34 PM
So you would describe yourself as a switch then? I totally understand that. I am the same way. You don't like CBT, but would you like torturing a girls vagina or breasts?

Yep! I think being a switch adds more excitement.
I've never actually tortured someone like that but I'm willing to try it! As long as it's nothing really crazy. Haha.

Wedgiebondagebabe
12-19-2016, 03:37 PM
Yep! I think being a switch adds more excitement.
I've never actually tortured someone like that but I'm willing to try it! As long as it's nothing really crazy. Haha.

Yeh. I don't think I am into really crazy things either lol.

What situation or scene would you like to put someone into?

Cthulahoop
12-19-2016, 03:42 PM
Well, I think it depends on what that other person is into.
Personally, I would enjoy putting someone into predicament bondage. I've always enjoyed watching that!

Wedgiebondagebabe
12-19-2016, 03:51 PM
Well, I think it depends on what that other person is into.
Personally, I would enjoy putting someone into predicament bondage. I've always enjoyed watching that!

If you had to pick one side that you fall into, would you fall more into a dom or a sub personality?

Cthulahoop
12-19-2016, 03:55 PM
If you had to pick one side that you fall into, would you fall more into a dom or a sub personality?

That's a hard one. I would say I lean more towards the dom side. It's pretty equal, though, I think. I don't enjoy one more than the other. I enjoy them both!

Wedgiebondagebabe
12-19-2016, 03:58 PM
That's a hard one. I would say I lean more towards the dom side. It's pretty equal, though, I think. I don't enjoy one more than the other. I enjoy them both!

Packers fan though? Really? You know the Pats can win without Brady right?We are 12-2 I think so far and going to win the division... I am just saying.

What kind of music do you like? If its country :p whose your favorite artist?

Cthulahoop
12-19-2016, 04:01 PM
If the Patriots didn't have Brady, they'd be like the Browns. Haha.

Wedgiebondagebabe
12-19-2016, 04:04 PM
If the Patriots didn't have Brady, they'd be like the Browns. Haha.

How did you explain the wins without him then? If we are going to discuss sports rivalries we should probably move that into pm lol.

But do you like other sports? Also you missed my music question.

Cthulahoop
12-19-2016, 04:12 PM
How did you explain the wins without him then? If we are going to discuss sports rivalries we should probably move that into pm lol.

But do you like other sports? Also you missed my music question.

I love wrestlin, and paintball also. I do love country. Cody Johnson is probably my favorite. I also like classic rock, as well as modern rock. This sports conversation isn't over, though! Haha.

ColdToes
12-19-2016, 04:14 PM
2 things.

1. I love your username. Amazing

2. Broncos for life, even if our offense sucks

Wedgiebondagebabe
12-19-2016, 04:17 PM
I love wrestlin, and paintball also. I do love country. Cody Johnson is probably my favorite. I also like classic rock, as well as modern rock. This sports conversation isn't over, though! Haha.

I did not say it had to be over. In fact I would like to continue it. I just think its a conversation better for pm since we are going back and forth over each others threads lol.

I don't know Cody Johnson.

Did you wrestle in high school?

Cthulahoop
12-19-2016, 04:22 PM
2 things.

1. I love your username. Amazing

2. Broncos for life, even if our offense sucks

Haha, why thanks!

Cthulahoop
12-19-2016, 04:28 PM
I did not say it had to be over. In fact I would like to continue it. I just think its a conversation better for pm since we are going back and forth over each others threads lol.

I don't know Cody Johnson.

Did you wrestle in high school?

Fair enough. I did wrestle in high school!

Wedgiebondagebabe
12-19-2016, 05:18 PM
Fair enough. I did wrestle in high school!

I thought so.

Chevy or ford or none of the above?

Cthulahoop
12-19-2016, 05:18 PM
I thought so.

Chevy or ford or none of the above?

Chevy all the way! Where have YOU been all my life? Not the other way around. Haha.

Wedgiebondagebabe
12-19-2016, 05:30 PM
Chevy all the way! Where have YOU been all my life? Not the other way around. Haha.

7th circle of hell. Duh.

Lets see you were probably a state champ to :p don't answer that that limits down to a smaller number of people.

FFA?

If so what CDE? If you say Forestry Im dead.

Cthulahoop
12-19-2016, 05:34 PM
I started ffa with agricultural mechanics. I however, couldn't pursue it, I was extremely busy in high school. Haha, I was never a state champ. I went to state my senior year, that's it, though.

Wedgiebondagebabe
12-19-2016, 05:37 PM
I started ffa with agricultural mechanics. I however, couldn't pursue it, I was extremely busy in high school. Haha, I was never a state champ. I went to state my senior year, that's it, though.

You can't be from where you are from with out being FFA at least once. Or so it seems to an outsider.

Did you ever ever wear the blue jacket or just kind of started?

Cthulahoop
12-19-2016, 05:38 PM
You can't be from where you are from with out being FFA at least once. Or so it seems to an outsider.

Did you ever ever wear the blue jacket or just kind of started?

Yes. I got my letterman jacket my freshman year. I started at 135 lbs. My senior year, I wrestled 161.

Wedgiebondagebabe
12-19-2016, 05:39 PM
Yes. I got my letterman jacket my freshman year. I started at 135 lbs. My senior year, I wrestled 161.

Blue jacket not sports jacket lol. Did you ever wear the corduroy?

Cthulahoop
12-19-2016, 05:45 PM
Oh, the ffa jacket. I got it, but never wore it. I wasn't it long enough to wear it anyways. I felt like I didn't rate it. Yes, they were corduroy.

Wedgiebondagebabe
12-19-2016, 05:47 PM
Oh, the ffa jacket. I got it, but never wore it. I wasn't it long enough to wear it anyways. I felt like I didn't rate it. Yes, they were corduroy.

Well no shit they were corduroy :p

I wore mine a few times. I must say I like it more than a letterman jacket.

You haven't been on Getdare long. Have you done any dares yet?

Cthulahoop
12-19-2016, 05:53 PM
Well no shit they were corduroy :p

I wore mine a few times. I must say I like it more than a letterman jacket.

You haven't been on Getdare long. Have you done any dares yet?

The letterman was way better! Nope, I haven't done any dares.

Wedgiebondagebabe
12-19-2016, 05:55 PM
The letterman was way better! Nope, I haven't done any dares.

Nope I like my FFA jacket!

What countries have you visited?
Which was your favorite?
Which would you like to go back to without the uniform on?
Which was your least favorite? (besides the obvious reasons)

Cthulahoop
12-19-2016, 06:09 PM
Well, I've been to afghanistan, Djibouti, Nigeria, Nigeria, Chad, Algeria, Libya, Corfu, Cyprus, Portugal, Spain, Isreal, Bahrain, Qatar, Okinawa. There's more, I'm sure. Just can't remember the rest. Too many...
My favorite was Isreal! It was during their spring break..it was a great time!
My least favorite other than afghanistan would definitely be Nigeria. For all of the obvious reasons!

Wedgiebondagebabe
12-19-2016, 06:10 PM
Well, I've been to afghanistan, Djibouti, Nigeria, Nigeria, Chad, Algeria, Libya, Corfu, Cyprus, Portugal, Spain, Isreal, Bahrain, Qatar, Okinawa. There's more, I'm sure. Just can't remember the rest. Too many...
My favorite was Isreal! It was during their spring break..it was a great time!
My least favorite other than afghanistan would definitely be Nigeria. For all of the obvious reasons!

Did you go to Valencia? Where in Spain have you been? I have also been in Madrid for a total of like 3 hours.

Cthulahoop
12-20-2016, 12:33 AM
Did you go to Valencia? Where in Spain have you been? I have also been in Madrid for a total of like 3 hours.

Ive been to Rota. Never been to Valencia.