PDA

View Full Version : Dice dare for males (pairs)

BRUTAL01
07-22-2009, 03:07 AM
This dare is ideal for a two player male game, so make sure you get your closest mate in on this, you'll both have to do the whole thing from the start to finish one after the other so you'll need 2 free days. You both should make sure that no matter what, you wont back out of any given dare. Some dares allow you to do them on your own, others with the aid of the other player, either way both of you must stick together through the whole thing (excluding the final stage, or maybe not, whatever you like).

You must have acception to quite painful, risky, semi-public and just plain weird things. This dice dare may also be done within a slave/master situation, the master will take on the role of the other player (but obv not playing at all) aiding the slave in the tasks.

The whole thing is in sections and in the order you have to do them. You'll need one six sided dice for the sections. First of all flip a coin to see who does the game first. Also, for any messy dare you may not wash untill the final section has been completed.

What to wear
1 - go commando in jeans and no shirt, make sure your dick hangs out the fly
2 - bunny ears, angel wings and a g-string, nothing else
3 - go it all nude
4 - a thong thats 2 sizes to small, a choaker and a clothes peg on each nipple
5 - nude but with a long coat on, it must be open though
6 - a very small bikini

15 min warm up session
1 - start doing the can-can
2 - do 25 press ups (Time doesnt count for this one)
3 - run around the house screaming "I'm a plane" at the top of your voice
4 - listen to extremely loud music
5 - enjoy a nice snack from the fridge
6 - stand in front of the front window as you are, the curtains must be open

Stage one of the dares: messy
1 - spend 3 mins moving your dick around in a tin of baked beans
2 - stick your balls in a tin of red paint and move them around for 2 mins then walk arould the house shouting "I've got Ballitus"
3 - smother your dick in tabasco or any other hot sauce and rub a bit of salt on the tip of your dick
4 - smother your dick and balls in toothpaste
5 - melt some chocolate and then rub it in on your dick
6 - keep your dick in a tub of cream for 2 mins

Stage two of the dares: painful stuff
1 - the other player must heat up a metal spoon, make sure it's really heated and then while your blind folded and tied up the other player may prod your dick and balls with the really heated spoon for 2 mins
2 - get a fishing hook and attach it to the thin skin of your dick, have the other player pull on it for 2 mins as your tied to a stationary object
3 - put water on your balls then place them on some ice... try pulling the ice off
4 - have the other player grip your dick as hard as they possibly can for 30 seconds
5 - put 4 clothes pegs on each ball and your dick and leave them there for 5 mins
6 - get a pair of fake vampire fangs, have the other player with them in, he may then bite down on your nipples for 40 seconds

Stage three of the dares: secluded woodland area (painful)
1 - have the other player strip you down completely, lay down on the grass blindfolded and have him put 10 different bugs on your dick and for each one you guess wrong the other player attaches a clothes peg to your dick and each ball which will have to stay attached for 20 mins
2 - lay naked on the grass blindfolded with your hands tied together and your feet tied together. The other player ties a string tightly around your dick (Not to tight) and then connects it to a tree, he may then start dragging you further from the tree which will really pull on your dick, he may only stop once you shout out something of his choice
3 - naked with your hands tied behind your back, navigate through a thorn bush
4 - the other player may smack your dick and balls 20 times each with a twig of their choice, and how hard they choose
5 - grind your dick up and down a tree trunk
6 - the other player can whip your dick only twice with part of a thorn bush

Stage four of the dares: how to masterbate in the secluded woodland area (have to be completely nude)
1 - masterbate to cum using your right hand full of worms with your left hand tied to your right foot, cum on the soil and then headbutt the cummed on soil
2 - with aid of the other player, hang upside down by your feet on a tree, masterbate to cum, and when you cum let it run down your body and face
3 - let the other player jack you off, make sure they give 10 slow strokes followed by 10 really fast ones, and then another one in which they pull your dick and squeeze really hard, repeat this process until cum
4 - do number 2 but when you cum catch it in your mouth and swallow it
5 - masterbate to cum normaly with the other player pulling down hard on your balls
6 - masterbate to cum as you would normaly

Final stage: how to sleep on the night
1 - sleep naked with your dick covered in hot sauce
2 - sleep naked with your hands and feet tied together
3 - sleep normaly
4 - sleep naked with no covers
5 - sleep naked with no covers and your hands and feet tied together
6 - sleep naked with no covers, hands and feet tied together and your dick covered in toothpaste and hot sauce

Thank you all for checking this, if you do the dice dare please post back in full detail of what you had to do and how you did it ect

Dylan xX
07-22-2009, 08:51 AM
well thought out bro, will try this tomorow

Dicedarefan666
07-23-2009, 11:57 PM
Pros:

well thought out, nicely formated, fairly gay (if you're into that)

Cons:

Requires odd clothing which all guys might not have, requires a secluded woodland area which many guys may alos not possess, fairly gay (if you're not into that)

Not a glowing reccomendation, but it's much better than some other dicedares.

sontch
07-26-2009, 11:59 AM
Is the fishhook thing safe, I mean you're stabbing your dick skin with it, one lfinch and it goes into your dick, plus the only way to get it out is to push it through, snip the barb off, and pull it back out, I don't think it's safe, but I may be wrong. Otherwise, good dare, but i'll never do it.

Dicedarefan666
07-29-2009, 08:27 PM
the fish hook should probably be replaced with a pin or needle or something that should be sterilized, and used carefully, and then it should be relatively safe.

maxim
07-29-2009, 09:46 PM
Great dare you put lots of thought inti it I can tell!

lightsout
07-30-2009, 12:03 AM
wish I had someone to do this with!

karlcane
10-01-2013, 07:17 AM
What to wear
3 - go it all nude

usual for me

15 min warm up session

I hated that

4 - smother your dick and balls in toothpaste

I hated it too because it is really "hot"

4 - have the other player grip your dick as hard as they possibly can for 30 seconds

He did it hard

5 - grind your dick up and down a tree trunk

really hard trust me

Stage four of the dares: how to masterbate in the secluded woodland area (have to be completely nude)
2 - with aid of the other player, hang upside down by your feet on a tree, masterbate to cum, and when you cum let it run down your body and face
4 - do number 2 but when you cum catch it in your mouth and swallow it

My mentor loved it ! me not

1 - sleep naked with your dick covered in hot sauce

hard too

karl

karlcane
05-27-2014, 08:26 AM
What to wear
3 - go it all nude

15 min warm up session

3 - smother your dick in tabasco or any other hot sauce and rub a bit of salt on the tip of your dick

3 - put water on your balls then place them on some ice... try pulling the ice off

1 - have the other player strip you down completely, lay down on the grass blindfolded and have him put 10 different bugs on your dick and for each one you guess wrong the other player attaches a clothes peg to your dick and each ball which will have to stay attached for 20 mins

3 - let the other player jack you off, make sure they give 10 slow strokes followed by 10 really fast ones, and then another one in which they pull your dick and squeeze really hard, repeat this process until cum

4 - sleep naked with no covers

karl