PDA

View Full Version : Plugged 24/7 - A small journal

little pet
12-08-2016, 01:45 AM
Starting yesterday, a new rule has been implemented by my owner; from now on, I have to wear my butt plug 24/7 (with a daily half hour break while showering and cleaning up.)
I've also begged my owner to keep me denied until Christmas in my blog (http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?bt=124174#comment124174).

The longest I've been in denial before, was 6 days. This time it would mean at least 2,5 weeks. (A big deal for someone who was used to having at least one orgasm a day.)
Sir hasn't promised anything yet and told me that maybe I've already had my last orgasm of 2016, maybe not...

The butt plug is not going to help to diminish any horniness I'm afraid... on the contrary...
And I am not allowed to touch my cunt, except for 3 times a day. The last orgasm I had was on Monday.

We're going to try it and see how it goes. I thought it would be nice to keep track of the experience and it might be helpful to people.

--------------

I've always loved anal stimulation and butt plugs. I have several, but the medium one is the most comfortable to wear for extended periods. So far, I think the longest I've been plugged was 4 days. Only taking it out for cleaning up and going to the toilet. I'm now so comfortable with it, that I can wear it anywhere, even on my bicycle which is interesting :)
During those days, I've never forgot that I was wearing it though, every movement a constant reminder of who owns me. I love that feeling.

So, being plugged 24/7 is kind of a big deal for me. It's very exciting. I'm going to keep you updated on how it goes.

Zoeys fun time
12-08-2016, 02:06 AM
its interesting for me to hear that you constantly knew about it being in you for over a day of wearing it. When I have worn mine for any time over a hour or so it becomes something I actually forget about when doing my normal day to day things. Im curious to see how this goes for you and thanks for sharing :)

Love,
Zoey

little pet
12-08-2016, 02:17 AM
its interesting for me to hear that you constantly knew about it being in you for over a day of wearing it. When I have worn mine for any time over a hour or so it becomes something I actually forget about when doing my normal day to day things. Im curious to see how this goes for you and thanks for sharing :)

Love,
Zoey

You're welcome. The feeling is something that's there in the back of my mind when I'm going about my business, but it never completely goes away. It's not that I'm constantly distracted by it, but it is present. We'll see ;)

Zoeys fun time
12-08-2016, 02:19 AM
You're welcome. The feeling is something that's there in the back of my mind when I'm going about my business, but it never completely goes away. It's not that I'm constantly distracted by it, but it is present. We'll see ;)

lol maybe mine is just smaller because I have literally forgot about mine before

Love,
Zoey

little pet
12-08-2016, 02:29 AM
lol maybe mine is just smaller because I have literally forgot about mine before

Love,
Zoey

That's quite possible ;-)
Mine is medium size:12cm long and 3,5 cm in diameter at it's widest.

Zoeys fun time
12-08-2016, 02:34 AM
That's quite possible ;-)
Mine is medium size:12cm long and 3,5 cm in diameter at it's widest.

you and you weird non standard measurements making me google conversions lol:) mine is actually very close to your size. You have like a .2-.3 cm more on both measurements than mine.

Love,
Zoey

m55uk4younger
12-08-2016, 03:26 AM
Nice to hear you are obaying your Master. The plug should be a comfy tight fit, so you feel its fullness, but not so big as to cause major discomfort throughout the the time worn, 24/7 except of course to toilet and clean.

Sir.

Jaro
12-08-2016, 04:05 AM
That really is a nice idea. I love to be plugged myself too. The longest I've done with taking it out once for a few minute break is 24 hours. I'm not sure if I could do 24/7 yet, but the idea does turn me on.

little pet
12-08-2016, 04:28 AM
I've had to build it up as well. I started out with half an hour, then a few hours. Then during the day, wearing it while shopping. When that felt comfortable, I tried to sleep with it.
The amount of time is also very dependant on the type of plug that you have. It should be comfortable, not too large. Use enough lube and reapply during the day if needed.

Today is day two, so easy peasy ;-)

sir stefan
12-08-2016, 06:33 AM
it is soo nice to read this journal.

I am on a business trip.
This means i am in an 8hr different timezon, and i am very occupied whole day.
But....
Actually, i seriously thought about asking you to write a journal about your new denied and plugged status. It is very touching to find out you already started doing that.

So,.. my only request:
- make it "Plugged&denied 24/7 - A small journal"

trenho
12-08-2016, 08:39 AM
Good idea.. I ll follow your progresses :D

smbd88
12-08-2016, 09:33 AM

Love,
Zoey

Whats the longest you've worn it? I've worn it almost for 2 straight days with breaks and never forgot it was in.

little pet
12-08-2016, 09:38 AM
it is soo nice to read this journal.

I am on a business trip.
This means i am in an 8hr different timezon, and i am very occupied whole day.
But....
Actually, i seriously thought about asking you to write a journal about your new denied and plugged status. It is very touching to find out you already started doing that.

So,.. my only request:
- make it "Plugged&denied 24/7 - A small journal"

I changed the title. It seems fitting to include the denial, as it's quite a new thing we're trying out. With some luck, people can witness me going insane with pleasure and frustration ever so slowly :rolleyes:

----------------

I will also keep count of the days:
In denial: day 3
Plugged: day 2

Zoeys fun time
12-08-2016, 03:18 PM
Whats the longest you've worn it? I've worn it almost for 2 straight days with breaks and never forgot it was in.

around 14 hours with out taking it out at all it was all through work which by the time I got home I forgot about it and fell asleep with it in only to remember about it when I "found" it in my morning shower

Love,
Zoey

little pet
12-09-2016, 12:39 AM
Last night, we had a very arousing session. To make a long story short (I have to, so as not to divert from the subject of this blog too much); I was Sir's bedside lamp. Bound almost immobile with candles on my tits. By now, I had become even more horny than I already was. I felt the wetness drip down my thighs.

When I was done, Sir made me stroke my pussy with a paintbrush exactly 10 times, up and down. Then he told me I was done. This made me so fucking desperate for more that I kept asking Sir if I couldn't touch a little more. He told me to stroke my nipples with the brush instead, 10 times as well. By now I had resorted to shameless begging. But I couldn't touch. Instead I had to put a clothespin on my clit. Then I was allowed to stroke my labia with the brush 10 more times. And 10 strokes just above my clit. At this point I was willing to do anything to be allowed to touch, but there was no mercy.

Sir told me put on my chastity belt and lock it, so I could go to bed safe in the knowledge that I wasn't able to touch myself and earn a very severe punishment.

All the while I was wearing my big butt plug. Sir told me that, if it was comfortable, I could wear it with the chastity belt for the night. So I did.

In the morning, it began to feel a little uncomfortable (I guess the lube dries out during the night), but by then it was time to unlock the belt and take a shower anyway. All in all, I wore it for 10 hours straight. A record for the big plug :p

Now I'm wearing my medium plug again. Day 3. And day 4 of my denial.

sir stefan
12-09-2016, 01:18 AM
Thanks my dear pet.
I must say, and i did not tell you earlier, i was really wondering how you were going to report on last night.

You start saying, "to make a long story short" which is indeed the only way to do this.
But, let me add: the whole evening "bedlamp-teasing-paintbrush" session took a continuous 2 hour.

Indeed at the end you were so extremely horny that i was pretty sure you would not be able to sleep unprotected.
Either you would touch, or you would be sleepless.

So, locking you into your belt i considered a necessity.

(And it has the additional benifit that it makes you even more horny)

Anyway, as i already instructed you, please prepare icecubes. You may need cooldown.

smbd88
12-09-2016, 01:40 AM
around 14 hours with out taking it out at all it was all through work which by the time I got home I forgot about it and fell asleep with it in only to remember about it when I "found" it in my morning shower

Love,
Zoey

Maybe your butt was made for this :D

m55uk4younger
12-09-2016, 03:28 AM
Maybe your butt was made for this :D

mmm, maybe yours was too, sub boy!

Sir.

little pet
12-09-2016, 03:59 AM
Thanks my dear pet.
I must say, and i did not tell you earlier, i was really wondering how you were going to report on last night.

You start saying, "to make a long story short" which is indeed the only way to do this.
But, let me add: the whole evening "bedlamp-teasing-paintbrush" session took a continuous 2 hour.

Indeed at the end you were so extremely horny that i was pretty sure you would not be able to sleep unprotected.
Either you would touch, or you would be sleepless.

So, locking you into your belt i considered a necessity.

(And it has the additional benifit that it makes you even more horny)

Anyway, as i already instructed you, please prepare icecubes. You may need cooldown.

I would have loved to write a detailed report of the whole night, but that will be too lengthy a thing to put in here. But yes, I was extremely horny indeed. Even writing about it makes my cunt ache again. and even if I forgot about it for a while, the plug does a very good job reminding me of my current state.

Aaaargg ice cubes. It is that bad already :p

little pet
12-10-2016, 08:18 AM
Today the horniness is not so bad. I've been busy around the house, doing chores, so my mind is distracted I guess.
Mind you, the moments at which I'm allowed to touch my cunt, I reach an edge very quickly.

I've had to take a small break from wearing my butt plug this afternoon. It's very comfortable to wear and fits nicely between my ass cheeks :o but there is a ring at the base and it irritates a little where it pushes against the perineum. Especially when I sit down, it gets pushed inside a little. To avoid irritation of the skin, I've taken it out for an hour. Now I've replaced it with my large plug which has a flat base, so it doesn't cause these issues. I might have to change it up more often as this feels just fine.

I am feeling very stuffed! This plug is really large :eek:
I am starting to feel hornier already!

If only I knew when I would be allowed to cum....

Simi
12-10-2016, 08:34 AM
I guarantee if you wore mine you wouldnt forget its presence :S its the XXL rattler plug by mr s leather, comfortable for maybe 6 hours and thats just due to the fact the length gets a bit much for me, i am gonna get a smaller one in order to wear eventually 24/7 maybe and also so i can be DPed with it

You learn to cope with denial eventually, I used to cum several times a day, now you can see my current denial period :D I've done up to 11 months before

little pet
12-10-2016, 08:44 AM
I guarantee if you wore mine you wouldnt forget its presence :S its the XXL rattler plug by mr s leather, comfortable for maybe 6 hours and thats just due to the fact the length gets a bit much for me, i am gonna get a smaller one in order to wear eventually 24/7 maybe and also so i can be DPed with it

You learn to cope with denial eventually, I used to cum several times a day, now you can see my current denial period :D I've done up to 11 months before

Oh wow, I actually looked it up. That looks brutal, but exciting :p
The large one I have is 15 cm in circumference, but not too long. I do really have to get used to wearing it like this, because I've only used the medium plug for longer periods before. Really can't stop clenching. Yup, the arousal is still building...Which doesn't help with the denial....

11 months though...that's quite the achievement!

Simi
12-10-2016, 08:49 AM
Made easier by the training my first master IRL gave me, Even now 5 years later i physically cannot cum without the order (normally verbally) to release, means i am brilliant at holding edges lol as i just cant go over

sir stefan
12-11-2016, 04:30 AM
My pet has some shaving issues with the edge of her plug. For that reason wearing overnights gets problematic.

Coming days she will probably have to sleep unplugged but keeping my pet healthy is important.

She will keep being plugged from breakfast until bedtime.... Until further notice....
O yeah, she gets reminded of me a lot.

little pet
12-11-2016, 04:44 AM
Last night, we had a very hornifying session... it made me so wet that at one point, I was sitting in a puddle of my own juices. Sir allowed me to touch my labia for a short moment. Also my clit... rubbing over it 10 times... having to stop after that was agony. I wanted to touch myself so badly, I was sooo horny. But, no mercy, no relief.

Today, as I'm going about my business, doing chores, it's not so bad. I can actually concentrate really well, which is surprising as this is the 6th day of being denied. I would have expected to have gone crazy by now. But there are enough distractions to prevent from becoming really horny I guess.

I had to take a break from wearing my butt plug. I switched it up yesterday, because the medium plug was irritating a little. I actually went out wearing the big plug when I visited family. That's a first! But at night, it became too much and I asked Sir if I could have a little break for the night. He allowed me that, because wearing the plug not something that's meant to be annoying.

This morning, I put the medium one in, and now it feels fine again.
I do love the feeling it gives me; I'm constantly reminded of who owns me -and my ass for that matter... with every movement, every visit to the toilet, cleaning up. When I put it in, it immediately makes me very submissive.

little pet
12-11-2016, 04:49 AM
My pet has some shaving issues with the edge of her plug. For that reason wearing overnights gets problematic.

Coming days she will probably have to sleep unplugged but keeping my pet healthy is important.

She will keep being plugged from breakfast until bedtime.... Until further notice....
O yeah, she gets reminded of me a lot.

Well, shaving isn't really the problem ..it's nice and smooth down there :p
Chafing is an issue though.

The break was good. We'll have to see how it goes. Maybe I have to switch between the small and large one more often.

sir stefan
12-11-2016, 05:30 AM
Last night, we had a very hornifying session... it made me so wet that at one point, I was sitting in a puddle of my own juices. Sir allowed me to touch my labia for a short moment. Also my clit... rubbing over it 10 times... having to stop after that was agony. I wanted to touch myself so badly, I was sooo horny. But, no mercy, no relief.

Mhhh,... Without getting to the details,... You conveniently forgot to mention you had a 2hr severe humiliation-session before the 10 rubbings.
The 10 rubbing you got only AFTER returning from the nice and warm shower that was really necessary for reason of the utter mess you had been turned into.

Well, shaving isn't really the problem ..it's nice and smooth down there :p
Chafing is an issue though.
Mhh,... Yes i knew,... But did wrong.
I would say, you are allowed an other 10 doublefinger rubbings at the sides of the clit. But only if completed within 1 hour of this posting.

sir stefan
12-11-2016, 05:35 AM
Today, as I'm going about my business, doing chores, it's not so bad. I can actually concentrate really well, which is surprising as this is the 6th day of being denied. I would have expected to have gone crazy by now. But there are enough distractions to prevent from becoming really horny I guess.

How sad.... No hornyness....
And sadly,... I likely have not much time this evening, i need to work.
The only thing i will be missing is a nice desklight. A desklight that illuminates my desk but will hardly get any attention.

little pet
12-11-2016, 05:54 AM
Mhhh,... Without getting to the details,... You conveniently forgot to mention you had a 2hr severe humiliation-session before the 10 rubbings.
The 10 rubbing you got only AFTER returning from the nice and warm shower that was really necessary for reason of the utter mess you had been turned into.
Oh god... Thanks for bringing that to everyone's attention :o

Mhh,... Yes i knew,... But did wrong.
I would say, you are allowed an other 10 doublefinger rubbings at the sides of the clit. But only if completed within 1 hour of this posting.

That was lovely, thank you sir. Let's see if I can discover some more spelling errors...:p

How sad.... No hornyness....
And sadly,... I likely have not much time this evening, i need to work.
The only thing i will be missing is a nice desklight. A desklight that illuminates my desk but will hardly get any attention.

Well, the horniness is back with a vengeance now.

Maybe I can help with your problem of the missing desk light? Ok, please please can I sir?

sir stefan
12-11-2016, 06:08 AM
Maybe I can help with your problem of the missing desk light? Ok, please please can I sir?

Oh,.. Mhhh,... I really need to think about that. I am sure you could be a really nice desklight, nicely wrapped, nicely immobilized and being a very hot look. I really will have to concentrate though. You would have to be very silent, very patient, just being there, knowing i'm online, knowing i have a window open with your presence, only very seldomly getting a tiny short message, but really not disturbing me as i am sure you understand how important my work is to keep my job.
So,.. Yeah,... You could,... But it would be soo boring. You could be soo happy watching some netflix show with a nice glass of wine. You could be soo happy playing fallout 4 using all the cheatcodes. So Yeah,... You could,... But you could be soo happy......

little pet
12-11-2016, 06:34 AM
Oh,.. Mhhh,... I really need to think about that. I am sure you could be a really nice desklight, nicely wrapped, nicely immobilized and being a very hot look. I really will have to concentrate though. You would have to be very silent, very patient, just being there, knowing i'm online, knowing i have a window open with your presence, only very seldomly getting a tiny short message, but really not disturbing me as i am sure you understand how important my work is to keep my job.
So,.. Yeah,... You could,... But it would be soo boring. You could be soo happy watching some netflix show with a nice glass of wine. You could be soo happy playing fallout 4 using all the cheatcodes. So Yeah,... You could,... But you could be soo happy......

Please Sir, I'd love to be your desk light. I know it will be boring and tedious, but want to. I'm sure I'd make an excellent desk lamp! Please?

And telling everybody here that I cheat on Fallout is just really, really mean :eek: :mad:

sir stefan
12-11-2016, 07:08 AM
Please Sir, I'd love to be your desk light. I know it will be boring and tedious, but want to. I'm sure I'd make an excellent desk lamp! Please?

Well,... Of course i would be superhappy to have you as a desklight. It's already so sad i have to work on a Sunday evening.
But it would be soo boring.... It would be soo long... I cannot loose my job of course so i would be soo merciless... Soo much of nothing... Just the hangouts textwindow with a very occasional message... Just nothing,.. nothing for a long time knowing your window is in the left upper corner of my laptop. You would have to tape the clock on your ipad not to be discouraged by the time.

little pet
12-11-2016, 07:58 AM
I'll be good Sir, I promise

sir stefan
12-11-2016, 08:26 AM
I'll be good Sir, I promise

That is very nice of you.
This evening you will be a desklight. Giving light..... No more...

The only thing you will know is that i am working,... Enjoying your nothing...

Simi
12-11-2016, 10:55 AM
I imagine she does make a nice light :)

sir stefan
12-12-2016, 03:39 AM
And telling everybody here that I cheat on Fallout is just really, really mean :eek: :mad:

I did not say you are cheating. I guess you just found a play-mode that the makers did not think of formally releasing.

little pet
12-12-2016, 06:45 AM
Today marks a record! 7 days of denial... I don't think that has happened since I discovered what orgasms are.
I am... proud, in a way. I never thought I had the patience for it. Hell, I never thought I would beg to be kept denied until Christmas.

And now, the moments when I have to touch my cunt as a rule (3x a day for at least half a minute) are becoming more and more torturous. Every time I have to touch, I edge. Sometimes more than once. They come quicker and quicker. Stopping is an almost impossible feat. Some trepidation is starting to creep into my mind... how am I going to survive at least another week? That's not even a given... Sir patiently reminds me that I will get my orgasm "when it's my time".

The 1,5 hour session yesterday where I was Sir's desk light, didn't help with the horniness at all!
Tied tightly, gagged, plugged, clamped for 1,5 hours. Just being an object. My only purpose; lighting the room. I was dripping wet from the first up until the last minute.
Afterwards we talked. I was allowed to touch my cunt and finger my clit. Though I had to keep typing with my free hand, I reached another edge very quickly.
I told Sir that I was about to cum, but I knew I wasn't allowed. I guess some part of me was hoping that I would get my orgasm. I wanted it so badly. I almost cried from frustration when Sir told me I had to stop. I think though, that if I had gotten to cum, I'd have been very disappointed. What the hell is happening with me :eek:. A month ago I would have declared myself crazy for saying this. I'd have jumped at the chance of an orgasm, as many and as quickly as possible.

I'm confused...crazy horny and confused. (And wearing my second pair of panties of the day and it's only afternoon!)

I did end up wearing my plug during the night. The break I had the night before, was enough to get rid of the irritation. So I have been wearing it again continually from yesterday morning.

Simi
12-12-2016, 08:17 AM
You will learn that holding before the orgasm for weeks and eventually months will make it feel much more satisfying and rewarding. Your frustration is giving your owner pleasure, take satisfaction from that :)

Simi
12-12-2016, 01:13 PM
Lucy just think how satisfying releasing will be, knowing you lasted longer than ever before in order to please your Owner :D I would very much like to hear the details of it if possible, I have a feeling if you were to last til the new year it might be incredibly powerful :D and a good way to hook you on denial.

Are you enjoying being made to stay frustrated?

little pet
12-12-2016, 04:45 PM
Lucy just think how satisfying releasing will be, knowing you lasted longer than ever before in order to please your Owner :D I would very much like to hear the details of it if possible, I have a feeling if you were to last til the new year it might be incredibly powerful :D and a good way to hook you on denial.

Are you enjoying being made to stay frustrated?

Thank you for your reply. I believe you, I do think it will be a very satisfying orgasm. I'll take it from you as an authority in this area ;-)

I love pleasing my owner. And, answering honestly; I think I do enjoy being in such a frustrated state, if only to please Sir
I feel so very controlled by this... I have already resorted to begging and it doesn't help one bit. No mercy. Of course, I know Sir loves to have me in this state. I'd do anything just to be allowed to touch. It's a very humbling situation to be in... and he's told me I'm not nearly desperate enough. Maybe Christmas and maybe the new year...I just don't know. I do trust him completely though. I know my pleasure is in good hands.

Is it hard? Fuck yes! Do I love this feeling of powerlessness? Yes I most definitely do!

sir stefan
12-13-2016, 12:23 AM
Thanks my dear pet.
Andyou are absolutely right, keeping you denied and frustrated gives me lots of pleasure. Oh,.. You were so cute when begging. It is so nice to know that you hate being cute and begging but..... Getting a slight distraction from that itching triangle.
Well,... I lissten to all your begs.... Maybe you will be allowed a little touch from time to time. Maybe. Maybe a nice few seconds touch of the clit....

little pet
12-13-2016, 05:31 AM
I'm writing this blog just after I had my mandatory cunt touch moment. So if the tone seems somewhat frustrated, there's your explanation.

Sir and I just had lunch together and he allowed me to rub my clit during that too. Suffice to say that my brains are now not functioning at a normal level.

Aaaaah I'm so horny!!! I'm so wet and with every little remark by sir, every time I feel my butt plug move, my cunt gets a jolt of even more horniness. I can hardly stand it anymore. Of course the touch moment was another edge and I feel like it still hasn't subsided.

My ass is still plugged, no break needed yet. Although I switched it up with my tail plug now. Sir told me to wear that until I have to leave for an appointment this afternoon. This plug is made of metal, so its heavy and very unyielding and it's making me even more horny :o

sir stefan
12-13-2016, 05:42 AM
Only 13 days to Christmas, only 18 days to newyear..
Not that these numbers necessarily relate to the time until your orgasm

little pet
12-13-2016, 05:45 AM
Only 13 days to Christmas, only 18 days to newyear..
Not that these numbers necessarily relate to the time until your orgasm

It's so nice of you to mention those numbers, thus saving me the trouble of having to look at a calendar.
I guess I won't be needing an expensive Apple Watch after all...

little pet
12-14-2016, 08:56 AM
Yesterday afternoon sir ordered me to put on my chastity belt because I was way too horny. I was also being a bit of a brat. Of course I also still plugged. The belt is really tight, so the plug gets really pushed into my ass. Sitting down and getting up drove me crazy!
At night, Sir made me do the knotted rope walk (http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=251339). <---this is the link to Sir Stefan's thread he made about it.
This was hard and quite painful, but it really turned me on. Especially since sir was using my predicament to berate me about my bratty behaviour.

Today is day 9. It's not really a horny day, as I've been baby sitting my 1,5 year old nephew. Sir is also away, with no time to torment me. Hmm he'll have his work cut out for him tomorrow :p

Still plugged as well. I even wore it when doing a workout on my mountainbike. It still feels ok, though waking up this morning it was irritating me a little. I took my half hour break and applied some new lube and it felt fine again.

Right now though, I'm sitting on a hard wooden seat, through an 1,5 hour lecture and I hope the othe people won't notice all the squirming :o

ColdToes
12-14-2016, 08:17 PM
Just commenting to say I love to hear the reports and keep up the good work!

little pet
12-15-2016, 08:21 AM
Just commenting to say I love to hear the reports and keep up the good work!

Thank you, I definitely will keep it up. It's nice to hear that my writing is being enjoyed.

sir stefan
12-15-2016, 08:49 AM
Thank you, I definitely will keep it up. It's nice to hear that my writing is being enjoyed.

Definitely true!
I really enjoy your reports!
Really motivates me to give you writing-material

little pet
12-15-2016, 08:55 AM
Last night, Sir was away and I still had some work to finish. So, little time for horniness. When I finished my work though, I looked at some nice pictures online. Pictures where women are used as everyday objects. One was made into a chandelier, in tight bondage. An other girl was tied so she could hold up the washing line while the basket was attached to her nipples with clamps.
These images really turned me on. Sir and I are exploring objectification and I must say it's hot! I spent Sunday night being Sir's desk light for 1,5 hours. And this afternoon he's told me that he has set a goal for me for an even longer period of time. Suffice to say this made the juices flow even more.

I went to bed horny and I woke up horny. My morning touch-moment (maybe I should call it cunt time from now on) turned into an edge. Stopping made me feel so frustrated and angry almost. During lunch, Sir teased me even more and the afternoon cunt time was torture as well.

I edge almost every time now. Sometimes more than once at a time. Sometimes I can hold the edge, but that feels very risky. I never liked the idea of edging. I always just went straight for the climax. Now I just do it. Not because Sir told me I have to, but because I'm starting to feel some sort of longing to stay horny. The edges are turning me crazy with longing and after I'm done touching I notice I'm often still grinding my hips and squeezing all my muscles as I'm yearning to cum. I really have to open my eyes wide and think of mundane, boring stuff for a while in order not to cum.

After the edge, I had to do some shopping. I'm wearing a skirt today and as a rule, I'm not allowed to wear panties under them. Now that it's winter, I wear hold up stockings or stockings with the crotch cut out. It was very chilly today and feeling the cold air on my cunt is quite the experience. As always, I went by bike, so I had to do my best not to flash anyone on the way there. When I got there, I had to get off the saddle... there were lots of people around and I was so focused on not flashing anyone, that I didn't notice the wet spot that had formed on my saddle until at least 4 people must have seen it (I'm not sure if anyone really noticed, but that's how it works in my head.) Cripes, I'm a real horny mess :eek:

All my hopes of having an orgasm by Christmas have now long gone. I just don't know and Sir keeps hinting about New Year's Eve. Oh by the way, he's also talking about making me wait until Driekoningen (what I believe you English folk call Epiphany, or 12th night) which is on the 6th of January :(

sir stefan
12-15-2016, 02:57 PM
Thanks my dear pet,
And we had such a nice talk at todays lunch.
It is now so totally clear that you don't need orgasms to have a good sleep.
I'm happy about that.
I would feel very guilty if your sleep got hurt.
Denial is now in your likes, i will happily support you with that.

little pet
12-16-2016, 08:57 AM
Today I'm horny. Just damn horny all the time. We had an (unplanned) sort of session yesterday night. I came home late, but Sir still had time to chat. Without further ado, he ordered me to fetch my flogger and get on my knees. He made me flog my pussy, my ass, my thighs, but most of all, my tits. Everything was bright red and I felt a nice burn when I was done.

This made me feel very submissive immediately. I was willing to do anything, without hesitation in order to please Sir. I didn't even complain when he was teasing me about my denial. I fell asleep very satisfied an horny. That's also how I woke up this morning.

Horny...longing...wet... cunt time today is so frustrating and nice and exciting and did I mention frustrating? Sir told me this afternoon that I'm not nearly desperate enough. He says he can't wait for the day when I'll cry out of desperation when he tells me to stop touching. Is that the goal? When will that happen? How crazy will I have to be? Will I then finally, be given my orgasm?

Today is the 5th day that I'm wearing my butt plug since I had to take a night's break. I only take it out half an hour per day and it's going fine. I am actually getting used to the feeling. It doesn't feel so present anymore. Maybe I do have to switch it up some more. I'll put my big plug in tonight. Sir is away. The plug will serve as a great reminder of who owns my ass.

little pet
12-17-2016, 12:00 PM
Not much to report today. I have been busy with preparing food for a party and this afternoon, the actual party itself. No horniness today. I didn't even do the mandatory cunt time. I hope my owner will forgive me for that. He knows the reasons.

sir stefan
12-17-2016, 12:29 PM
Not much to report today. I have been busy with preparing food for a party and this afternoon, the actual party itself. No horniness today. I didn't even do the mandatory cunt time. I hope my owner will forgive me for that. He knows the reasons.

I know the reasons.
Today was impossible.

little pet
12-19-2016, 07:38 AM
I know I skipped day 13, yesterday, in my journal. There were some personal issues that took up all my attention (and the horniness with it) I didn't even do compulsory cunt time, 3 times a day). I didn't wear the plug either.

Today though, I'm back on track and very happy about that.
Sir told me that he expected me to do my cunt time right after lunch. And he also told me that he expected it to be an edge. So, first I put the butt plug back in place. The edge was quickly reached. I realise that though the horniness was absent this weekend, it hadn't completely gone. All the built up frustration immediately came back after the edge.

So it's back to wet panties all over again... :p

sir stefan
12-19-2016, 08:02 AM
Thanks my dear pet.
There were issues over the weekend, wearing was impossible. To me you are still wearing it 24/7.

Mhh,. Really like its there again.

little pet
12-20-2016, 06:55 AM
Half a month of denial today! If someone would have told me that in advance, I'd have laughed in their face.
But seriously, I've come to love it. I realised that denial, of all the rules we agreed on, makes me feel most submissive and under control.

Knowing that I'm not allowed to touch but wanting it sooo badly, not knowing when I will finally get to orgasm, all the edges I've had until now, the frustration... it all drives me insane. In a good way. Orgasm control is the thing I've been agitating against the most. But now that I fully accepted the fact that I really don't control it, I've started to love it.

Sir allowed me touch myself every hour last night until bedtime, for exactly 1minute. To make up for the missed cunt time in the weekend.
Today the cunt time resulted in 4 edges in total. Right now, I'm so horny that I'm willing to do absolutely anything to be allowed to touch some more.
Sir had me spank my tits and nipples during lunch and now I can't stop touching them, making myself even more desperate. They're so hard and sensitive now (My tits are not off limits).

The other thing that is making matters worse, is the butt plug. I feel it with every move. Pfff and it's still a long time until Christmas :eek:

I think this picture fits in here perfectly ;-)

little pet
12-21-2016, 08:54 AM
I'm typing this with the cane in front of me on my desk. Sir made me put it there after lunch, in preparation for a "game" we're going to play later. I'm not sure what the game will entail, but I'm guessing it's going to hurt...

All this doesn't help to reduce my horniness. The plug keeps reminding me too. During the mandatory cunt time I edge multiple times. Not because I have to, but because it feels so good that I don't want to stop touching. After 3 of 4 edges, I really have to stop. because at that point my arousal reaches dangerous levels. One touch could send me over the edge. I really really want to cum so badly, but I know the punishment for that and that makes me really not want to have an unauthorised orgasm.

I can't focus on anything else that my cunt. I keep having to change my panties, because they're so wet. I'm a reall mess...

little pet
12-22-2016, 03:49 AM
Cant believe it's already 17 days!
I'm becoming more and more desperate. Just thinking about orgasms has me squirming. I want it so badly! And then I'm so stupid as to watch Hogtied movie clips where the girls get to cum all the time. why do I do this to myself!?

Yesterday I had a nice session with my owner. We played a game and if I lost, I had to punish myself with various spanking implements. Also the cane that Sir made me put on my desk the whole day. Luckily I was quite good at the game and my ass is doing quite alright.
After that, I was of course even more desperate and I was allowed to touch my cunt... for a price...:eek: He made me put in an offer for 1 minute of cunt time (no orgasm). I eventually raised the time to 2 minutes but that meant I had to put ice cubes in my pussy and ass, spank both my nipples 20 times, then put my nipple clamps on and attach weights to them (ouch!). Double the amount of weight I'm used to. The cunt time was great, but of course far too short!

After that, I had to perform tricks for Sir, like a good pet. With the weights and clamps still on. Playing fetch was quite the endeavour I must say.

During night I had to take out the butt plug. I had some cramps and that was caused by the small matter of air not being able to escape when the plug is in... I really didn't want to write about this, but I figured that I should at least give a reason for taking it out, as I'm supposed to be wearing it 24/7. I slept like a baby after that. It's back in now and I'm feeling fine again.

MeisterRebus
12-22-2016, 04:26 AM
You are doing great, both of you, and I enjoy not only reading your journal, Lucy, but also feeling your submissive side and your passion filling every line of your reports.

I also let slaves of mine wear plugs for 24 hours (one week mostly) and it turned out they all started to love their plugs and felt empty once they were told to remove them.

Keep writing your journal, have a wonderful Christmas time and I am looking forward to that one and only report about your first orgasm after xx days....:cool:

little pet
12-22-2016, 07:16 AM
Thank you very much. I loved reading your reaction.
I'm glad that what I write comes across well.

Have yourself a great Christmas too. I definitely hope to be able to update here soon about that one day...

Jaro
12-22-2016, 09:17 AM
I haven't checked in our your progress for a while but I'm happy to hear you are having such a great time. :D

17 days already? Hmm, longest denial for me has been 15. So far....

And Miss is not having me plugged 24/7. At least, not yet. But I did have to sleep with it a few nights and I must say, it may just let me sleep better!

little pet
12-22-2016, 11:32 AM
Yes, I can hardly believe it myself ;-)

I agree that sleeping plugged is very nice indeed. When lying still, I can really feel it. It's very present...

little pet
12-23-2016, 07:58 AM
Today is another horny, desperate day. This morning when I had my cunt time in the shower it almost went wrong...
I'd had my 4th edge in a row and it just felt so good that I didn't want to stop yet. I kept stroking my clit softly and held the edge for quite some time. All of a sudden, I felt an orgasm building up very rapidly. I think I stopped just in time to prevent the orgasm. I was almost in tears, I wanted it so badly. But I didn't wat to disappoint Sir and myself. I know there will be a terrible punishment if I come without permission.

When I spoke to Sir after just having my shower, I was so horny I started to promise all kinds of things I might regret in the near future, in exchange for an orgasm. Or at least for knowing when I will be allowed to have one.

Sir told me that this journal was coming along so nicely, that it would be a waste to end my denial anytime soon. I promised that I would even do a longer period of denial after this one if get to cum soon. Or do a certain number of edges before being allowed my next orgasm. How desperate am I huh?

I think I'm serious though...

brazilian
12-23-2016, 10:46 AM
The perfect scenario is after you desesperate to cum, he let you if you let him do a video of it, then blackmail you and post here on gD.:p

little pet
12-23-2016, 10:59 AM
And maybe you should try to read before commenting and stop being an idiot.

Your signature checks out...

Jaro
12-23-2016, 11:02 AM
Or do a certain number of edges before being allowed my next orgasm. How desperate am I huh?

I think I'm serious though...

Oh an edge bank eh?
Where did I hear that before.... :p

brazilian
12-23-2016, 11:11 AM
And maybe you should try to read before commenting and stop being an idiot.

Your signature checks out...

?
I really don't understood why you are mad, but okay.

little pet
12-23-2016, 11:17 AM
?

If you had at least read my signature you could see that pics and vids are a limit.

If you had at least read my blog more carefully, you could see that my owner doesn't need to blackmail me, he has more than earned my submission.

I'm not some sort of public property to be shared around....I'm a sub only to my owner. Not to you or any other horny dude that likes to get off.

little pet
12-23-2016, 11:17 AM
Oh an edge bank eh?
Where did I hear that before.... :p

Ahh oh yes..there's that....

See how desperate I'm becoming!?

brazilian
12-23-2016, 11:21 AM
If you had at least read my signature you could see that pics and vids are a limit.

If you had at least read my blog more carefully, you could see that my owner doesn't need to blackmail me, he has more than earned my submission.

I'm not some sort of public property to be shared around....I'm a sub only to my owner. Not to you or any other horny dude that likes to get off.

"In perfect scenario" for me.Its not a dare or task, chill, we are enjoying your journal.

sir stefan
12-23-2016, 12:49 PM
The perfect scenario is after you desesperate to cum, he let you if you let him do a video of it, then blackmail you and post here on gD.:p

In the perfect scenario you should stay out of threads you are definitely too childish for.
Just like i remember the unsolicited spam-mail you did send me few month back.
Reading likes, limits, blogs is a skill that you completely miss even though advertised frequently here.

sir stefan
12-23-2016, 12:52 PM
?

Logical,.... It takes a grownup brain to understand those things

little pet
12-23-2016, 02:56 PM
On a lighter note...

Sir made me do a Writeforme task tonight. After each line (that said something along the lines of: Luckily I'm allowed to touch my cunt) I was allowed to touch my cunt for 30 seconds. If I didn't start typing within those 30 seconds, a line would be added for me to write. I had to do 10 lines, but I think I ended up with double that amount. After every line I rubbed my clit and after some more lines, I started to edge.

I tried to keep an eye on the seconds, but I got lost quite a few times. I couldn't stop rubbing myself. A few times, I ignored the time on purpose, not caring if a line would be added. I figured that would give me double the amount of seconds to touch. I don't know exactly how long it took me to finished, but I wasn't quick, I can tell you that...

What began as something I though would be easy, turned into a true tease and denial session with myself. I hated having to stop every 30 seconds. Having to type wasn't very easy and I made quite a few mistakes, making me have to start the line over again.

Damn I'm horny :eek::eek::eek:

sir stefan
12-23-2016, 03:12 PM
On a lighter note...

Sir made me do a Writeforme task tonight. After each line (that said something along the lines of: Luckily I'm allowed to touch my cunt) I was allowed to touch my cunt for 30 seconds. If I didn't start typing within those 30 seconds a line would be added for me to write. I had to do 10 lines, but I think I ended up with double that amount. After every line I rubbed my clit and after some more lines, I started to edge.

I tried to keep an eye on the seconds, but I got lost quite a few times. I couldn't stop rubbing myself. A few times, I ignored the time on purpose, not caring if a line would be added. I figured that would give me double the amount of seconds to touch. I don't know exactly how long it took me to finished, but I wasn't quick, I can tell you that...

What began as something I though would be easy, turned into a true tease and denial session with myself. I hated having to stop every 30 seconds. Having to type wasn't very easy and I made quite a few mistakes, making me have to start the line over again.

Damn I'm horny :eek::eek::eek:

THanks my pet
Its nice to see you slowly turn into a hopeless sobbing chunk of misery.
Yes,... The writeforme ended as i was anticipating.

Wedgiebondagebabe
12-23-2016, 09:37 PM
Sub.lucy I love to come sing your praises. You are doing a great job. I think a lot of people with a submissive personality would not fall into the role as well as you have. The great thing I love about your relationship with Sir Stefan is that you do to need an elaborate task. You can do something simply and the way it affects on your relationship with each other is amazing. Please keep writing amazing blog entries. Your writing is something I always check on when I come on to GetDare because I love to see your progress.

Sir Stefan, it is dry respectable how you come you her need and are at her side through everything. If you did not have so much focus on your sub and real life, i would advise you to start a school for training those with far inferior knowledge. I think people could learn a lot form how you are and your relationship with each other. There needs to be more caring doms like you. I know I have said this before, but I think in light of the moment, it needs to be stated again.

I have so much respect for the both of you and I cannot wait to see what the future brings.

Bests,
WBB

little pet
12-24-2016, 02:46 AM
Sub.lucy I love to come sing your praises. You are doing a great job. I think a lot of people with a submissive personality would not fall into the role as well as you have. The great thing I love about your relationship with Sir Stefan is that you do to need an elaborate task. You can do something simply and the way it affects on your relationship with each other is amazing. Please keep writing amazing blog entries. Your writing is something I always check on when I come on to GetDare because I love to see your progress.

Sir Stefan, it is dry respectable how you come you her need and are at her side through everything. If you did not have so much focus on your sub and real life, i would advise you to start a school for training those with far inferior knowledge. I think people could learn a lot form how you are and your relationship with each other. There needs to be more caring doms like you. I know I have said this before, but I think in light of the moment, it needs to be stated again.

I have so much respect for the both of you and I cannot wait to see what the future brings.

Bests,
WBB

Thank you so much. This means a great deal to me. It makes me forget about stupid posts from stupid people who just want quick gratification. It makes me remember that there are really a lot of genuinely nice people here. It's for those people that I write this blog.
Your comment makes me want to keep going.

sir stefan
12-24-2016, 02:56 AM

Bests,
WBB

Yes thanks.
This reply is amazing.
Blogging our progress is fun, it actually adds to the experience.
The fun however gets a big dent with stupid posts.
Your reply is amazing.
We keep posting.
We keep having fun.
(Well,.. Me.... My pet,... Thats something else :) ).

sir stefan
12-24-2016, 06:12 AM
Well,... Almost Christmas!!!!
Assuming you don't fuckup today you will have made it to your requested denial period.
I can tell you, it was hard work. I constantly had to keep you horny. It was hard work but you asked for it and as a good owner gave you what you wanted.

For me the fun will start tomorrow.
From then your denial will be on my turns. I will allow you to touch during sessions. Get you to the edge, fully aware that you won't know whether i have an orgasm in mind or not.

In short,
It was fun that you achieved getting into a state of "always being 10seconds of rubbing away from an orgasm", but now you can prepare for phase 2.

To the readers,..... Stay tuned :)

little pet
12-24-2016, 06:48 AM
Well,... Almost Christmas!!!!
Assuming you don't fuckup today you will have made it to your requested denial period.
I can tell you, it was hard work. I constantly had to keep you horny. It was hard work but you asked for it and as a good owner gave you what you wanted.

For me the fun will start tomorrow.
From then your denial will be on my turns. I will allow you to touch during sessions. Get you to the edge, fully aware that you won't know whether i have an orgasm in mind or not.

In short,
It was fun that you achieved getting into a state of "always being 10seconds of rubbing away from an orgasm", but now you can prepare for phase 2.

To the readers,..... Stay tuned :)

Hard work keeping me horny huh!?:p
Poor Sir...

But oh my... I begged to be denied until Christmas. With no mercy, however much I begged. I expected to be granted an orgasm around Christmas and that would be that; I would have made it...
the teasing is quite bad already... and now you're going to make it even worse :eek:
Phase 2... I'm not sure how I'm going to survive that :o

-------------------

Today I have already accumulated around 9 edges. Cunt time is really torturous now.
I've even earned myself a punishment because of my excessive horniness yesterday; my vibrator isn't working well and I wanted to open it up to see if I could fix it. Suddenly, for a very short while, it started working again. I don't know what I was thinking, but I held it against my cunt. At the highest setting... Within 10 seconds, I almost came. I managed to stop myself before that, luckily.
Very ashamed, I had to tell Sir that I had been using a vibe on myself while I'm not even allowed to touch except for the cunt time, three times a day. Sir told me that the punishment will be severe.

So now I have phase 2 plus a punishment waiting for me...

sir stefan
12-24-2016, 07:20 AM
Well,.. i predict there will be nothing to worry about. Your hornyness will be in good hands. Ehhmm,... Little confession.... The idea of a crotchrope slipped through my mind.
But no worry,... Did not decide on a day yet.

little pet
12-24-2016, 07:37 AM
That would be very mean! How would I survive a day like that?! I'd be constantly on edge :eek:
Surely not at Christmas?

sir stefan
12-24-2016, 08:22 AM
That would be very mean! How would I survive a day like that?! I'd be constantly on edge :eek:
Surely not at Christmas?

O yes,.. it will actually be funny.
You would need to slow down all your movements to avoid cumming. Perfect for between Christmas and newyear Because yes,..... Likely too much distraction to get any work done.

Don't worry, not during Christmas.

little pet
12-26-2016, 12:32 PM
Yesterday was Christmas, so I skipped on writing my blog.
I was however, very naughty. I touched my cunt again, late at night. I don't know what I was thinking... I was just so horny that all my cares went out the door for a while. Until I came to my senses... then I had to tell Sir about it.
As a punishment I will have to wear a chrotch rope tomorrow. From morning 'till night.
When I asked Sir if I was still allowed the mandatory cunt time 3 times a day, he told me that he wasn't sure... I was being punished after all. The morning cunt time was ok, as I wouldn't be wearing the chrotch rope just yet. For the afternoon and evening cunt time, I had tot bribe Sir with punishments for myself in order to still be allowed to touch. I had to, because if I wouldn't be allowed to touch, I would surely break the rules again.

So for the afternoon cunt time (2 minutes :eek:) , I will have to put toothpaste on the crotch rope and wear pegs on my nipples for 10 minutes.
For the evening cunt time, I offered tot go stand in the corner for 30 minutes. Again, I got only 2 minutes. I managed to bribe Sir into giving me 5 minutes for quite a high price; I have to stand in the corner for 30 minutes, pants down, with my butt plug in my mouth (after wearing it 24/7), held in place by my ring gag.
I know I offered it myself, but that was after being made to edge and almost reaching orgasm. I would've promised anything, just to be allowed to touch...

The butt plug is still in my ass 24/7. It hardly bothers me now, but it still reminds me of who is my owner.

sir sam
12-26-2016, 12:51 PM
Thanks my pet for the great report.
Indeed very bad.... touching.... while on a denial challenge!
The afternoon chat was fun!

I am actually very pleased now!
Until Christmass I was merely obeying you. Just persisting to keep you denied as you had asked. You had asked me to be fierce, not bending for any begging,.. until christmass.
So,.. after 3 weeks of patience..... 3 weeks of obedient ownership.... it'smy time now!!!
Finally I can get you denied against your preference. Finally I can get you to edge,... get you touching,.. more toucing,... begging,.....
Finally you don't know whether I will let you cum or not.

So, yes,.. it was a great afternoon. Getting you to the edge,... multiple times,... and then stop. Also telling you that i was not sure about tomorrows cunttime.

Not sure that you bribed me... Did I not bribe you? Getting you horny? Unable "not" to promise incredable tasks for a few lousy cunt-minutes.

Well,.... i guess everybody is anxious to see tomorrows report.

little pet
12-26-2016, 01:04 PM
Well, I must admit you did bribe me... I guess I was trying to make it seem as if I still had some amount of control over who owns my cunt... I guess I don't...

It was only until after, that I realised what I'd offered for those few lousy minutes :(

little pet
12-27-2016, 07:00 AM
I'm writing this blog entry while in pain. Clamps on my nipples and toothpaste on my clit, under the chrotch rope.
I just had my 2 minutes cunt time and now I'm paying the price.

All morning the crotch rope has been driving me crazy; I had to loop the rope through the hole on the end of my butt plug, so with every movement, not only my clit gets rubbed, but I'm basically also stimulating my ass the whole time. Walking an driving my car have become torture. Sitting down and getting up are a chore as well. I'm trying not to sigh too much, but it's hard. All the while knowing that my orgasm is probably still far away.

Tonight I still have 5 generous minutes of cunt time ahead of me. Of course this is only going to cause more frustration. Plus the price is high.
But Sir told me I have to do it, since I've asked for it...

little pet
12-27-2016, 02:29 PM
Well... im finally free of the crotch rope...

Earlier this evening I was allowed my 5 minutes cunt time that I'd bargained for yesterday.
I decided to thoroughly enjoy it, because those minutes came at a high cost. I did manage to edge 3 times. That's real proof of how damn horny I am!
Then, the time was up and I had to go stand in the corner with my butt plug in my mouth like I'd promised. Luckily at that point, Sir was online.

He gave me a choice; do the 30 minutes and be done with it. Or; wait for him to finish his work and let him decide when I would be done. I chose the latter, because it makes me very horny not to know when I'm done and let Sir decide. And I knew it would please Sir as well.

First, I could finally take off the crotch rope! Then I had to remove the butt plug from my ass, and put it in my mouth :o. Sir counted down for me to do it, which was a big help. Luckily it wasn't too gross...
My ring gag fits exactly over the base of the plug and snugly holds it in place. Then I went to stand in the corner; pants down, hands on my head to wait for the Hangouts sound to signal me I was allowed to come out.

Corner time was tough. The plug kept tickling the back of my throat, making me gag if I moved my head up or down even a little. This caused excessive drool to completely wet the front of my shirt. I didn't know how long I was in for.
There was no escaping the plug that had just before been in my ass. I do clean it several times a day, but still...:o
All the while realising that I had offered this myself. For just 5 lousy minutes of touching my cunt. And still, the insides of my thighs were dripping wet with cunt juices.

Finally, I heard the hangouts sound and I was allowed to come out.
I changed into my bath robe, grabbed a glass of wine and we talked. Sir even made me stroke my clit with a soft paint brush. This was so incredibly frustrating! And then it got even worse, as I was then only allowed to stroke my labia and stroke just above my clit :(.

As you can imagine I'm going insane with horniness and there is nothing... I'll just have to go back to waiting again.

Waiting until Sir decides it's my time...

sir sam
12-27-2016, 03:29 PM
Thanks my pet...
I was real happy to be there at start of your cornertime. And i truely wanted to offer you a free choice (it would not have been fair otherwise). Bur in fact i knew i ws doing you (bur certainly also myself) a favor by letting you opt for not having a timer and just wait until i was ready.
I finished ny work. A presentation. You have een all the time in a little window on my desktop.
Yes,... Cornertime is a big like of me!

After that.
Oh sure.
No denial without thorough teasing.
An other step in hornyness.
Bit morw crazy.
Very well... Very well

little pet
12-28-2016, 08:13 AM
Phew! 23 days already. I can hardly remember what an orgasm feels like.
I had a lot of work to do today, so there was little chance to ponder my situation. But now that I'm done and I'm sitting on my couch, relaxing and browsing getDare, my horniness returns.

Tonight I'll receive my punishment for using my vibrator on my clit. And Sir told me he's going to teach me "respect classes", whatever that means...:eek:
So I have quite the night ahead of me...
I'm dreading my punishment, I don't know what it is yet because Sir loves to keep me in the dark about it, but it also makes me very horny.

Wish me luck!

little pet
12-29-2016, 05:29 AM
Yes, you read correctly; I'm back to day 1 of a new denial period.
Sir granted me a much awaited orgasm yesterday :D

I am now completely in the dark about how long it is going to take before I get to cum again. It makes me a bit nervous, but excited. Before my 23 day denial I never went longer than 6 days max without an orgasm. Now, Sir knows that I can do up to 23 days, maybe even longer.

But, of course I'll have to tell you about my orgasm. Actually, I had two orgasms.

First, I was punished for using the vibrator on my cunt while I wasn't even allowed to touch. I also received some respect lessons, because I had been especially bratty a few days ago. It was a very intense session and I ended up in tears. I have really really learnt my lesson and I'll certainly be on my best behaviour as long as I can.
During all this, I was very wet though. Horny, even. I hate being punished because that means I've done something that hurt or disappointed Sir. But the punishment itself, however severe, does turn me on immensely.

Afterwards, Sir made me rub my clit. And my labia. I had to alternate between gentle stroking and fast rubbing. I asked if I could stimulate my nipples as well and Sir made me put on my clams and attach weights to them.
Then I had to get on my knees and continue stroking my clit, while swinging the weights. This made me so horny that I was begging to cum.
I don't know how many times I asked, or how many times Sir told me no. I was completely out of it, constantly kept on the edge.
Finally though, Sir started counting down from 10. I know that meant I was allowed to cum when he reached 1. I had to swing the weight a bit more forcefully and then I had a very powerful, fucking wonderful orgasm.

I was sweating and panting but I wasn't done yet. After a short while, Sir made me stroke my clit again. It hurt a little but it started to feel good again very quickly. I don't really remember the second orgasm very well. Only that Sir made me edge again so many times. The second orgasm was even more powerful than the first and afterwards I collapsed on the floor, thoroughly exhausted and spent.

Needless to say; I slept like a baby :p

Now it's back to waiting, hoping, edging during cunt time...

sir sam
12-29-2016, 06:21 AM
Thanks my pet.
Yesterday was intense.
It was time for your orgasm. You were ready.
yes... now it starts at 1 again.
The next orgasm may be today,... tomorrow,.... next week,.... in a few weeks..... just when you are ready.

An other note: It is very nice to read in your signature "...HAPPILY owned...."

little pet
12-29-2016, 09:24 AM
Very f-Ing happily owned actually, but my character count went over the limit :p

Well, now that I have my new vibe, I'm sure you're not going to make me wait too long, right... right?

sir sam
12-29-2016, 09:42 AM
Well, now that I have my new vibe, I'm sure you're not going to make me wait too long, right... right?

It's funny how sure you can be about things that I am sure you will get frustrated by when it does not go as you say.

but...
waiting for use,... not long
getting an orgasm by it,..... is a different story.. just using without orgasms will be a lot of fun.

little pet
12-30-2016, 11:49 AM
Today i had a very busy day, cleaning and preparing my house for a party on New Year's Eve. As I had company, I didn't really find an occasion to do my cunt time. Sir kindly allowed me to use my vibe tonight. I can leave it on as long as I like, but I'm not allowed to cum. I'll do my best of course to make the most of the situation ;).

I hope Sir will give me permission to take a few days brake with wearing the butt plug. The irritation is back, and I think it needs some time to completely go away. I took it out this afternoon, because it was bugging me.

sir sam
12-30-2016, 12:01 PM
Thanks,.. indeed a short log... Company... Busy.
You are sure excused for wearing until the irritation is over. Giving all that is happening happening i would say..... Try monday morning, not earlier.

With the vibetime,... You forgot to say that once you switch-off or remove from your clit the time will be over.

sir sam
12-31-2016, 11:38 AM
is it a blog? is it a journal? is it a story?

Like it?
Vote for my pet to win the getdare 2016 story award!!!! >>click here<< (http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=287467)

:clap:

little pet
01-01-2017, 06:17 AM
Let me start off by saying:

Happy new year everyone!!!

Yesterday I was too busy to be horny. I had a house to prepare for a party with friends. Of course, today is a bit of a lazy Sunday. A tad too much to drink, and too little sleep. But, I have no regrets :p

Today, Sir locked me op in my chastity belt. He figured that would make a great start of the new year. Well it does. I feel thoroughly owned, wearing it.
He lets me out every 2 hours or so to pee. And then I have to send a new number code for the lock and lock myself up again. If you wonder how that works;here is a blog I wrote (http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=80072), explaining how Sir can lock me up while we only communicate online.

After lunch, Sir let me have my cunt time before locking myself up again. So now I'm horny, with no chance whatsoever to touch myself.

No butt plug today. My ass is still a bit irritated because of the ring at the base. of the plug that keeps pressing against the skin in one spot. I'll have to give it a couple of days I think.

little pet
01-02-2017, 02:13 PM
By now, I'm starting to become quite horny again.
Today was a normal day... work, a nice chat with Sir during lunch that left me quite horny. i had my cunt time after lunch and I had an edge again.
In the mornings, during my shower, it's harder to edge somehow. The water is lovely, and I sometimes use the shower head on my cunt. That feels so good, but is a tad too powerful to be able to stand for a longer time.
The after dinner cunt time resulted in an other edge and I'm quite frustrated right now.

On top of that; my (insanely powerful) vibrator broke down a couple of weeks ago. That was a sad day. It was the best vibe I've ever had! I did buy a new one that turned out to be a huge disappointment. (The old one was removed from the website) Reaching an edge took me 20 minutes or so! The old one got me there in 3.

Luckily, with my owners help, I can repair the wiring of it. That's the only thing that is actually wrong with it. So, testing if it works again in my hands brings about so much longing to feel it back on my clit. I still have to finish some work in it though and Sir has strictly forbidden me from using it yet :eek:

No butt plug yet. I'll leave it out until my ass feels better. I do miss it though.
I really hope I can put it back in soon.

little pet
01-03-2017, 08:54 AM
Wow...Quite an eventful day today!

This morning started out bad. I had used internet and YouTube on my phone in bed during the night while Sir had explicitly forbidden me to do so. I had to go to sleep on time, but I disobeyed. I immediately confessed this to sir in an email and finally fell asleep at around 2 am.
As a consequence, I overslept this morning and I was too late sending Sir my daily morning email. I felt really miserable and was dreading his reaction.

He was online early this morning. He was disappointed in my behaviour and I could only agree. To me, this is the worst feeling. I was actually glad that he immediately gave me my punishment; a caning. A serious one. My ass is all bruised and very tender now and will remain so for the next couple of days I think. Afterwards, I felt better. It hurt like hell, but I had made up for my mistake and sir was proud of me again.
During all this, I did become very wet. I hate disappointing Sir, and I'm not trying to get punished like this on purpose. It was quite severe... but it never fails make me incredibly horny.

Cunt time this afternoon was quite challenging because of that ;)

In the afternoon, Sir gave me a task that involved putting my remote controlled vibe in my panties at the highest setting and leave the remote one floor lower.
This was to make the chore of folding my laundry more fun. It made me very horny and it was quite distracting. I wasn't allowed to cum though, that would have resulted in more punishment. It took me half an hour to fold everything but didn't cum. (It's the new, slightly disappointing vibe that's not very powerful.) It still made me very horny though.

I'm sitting here with wet panties while writing this. Oh and I also decided to try wearing the butt plug again. At the moment it feels fine. I'll see how it goes...

I'm going to see a movie tonight and sitting down for that long will make sure I won't forget about who owns my ass... the wetness, the pain from the caning and the plug... oh dear :o

masterlaw
01-03-2017, 09:18 AM
Really good reports and great insight between you and your dom. Read a few of your blogs as well good stuff.

Is it part of your relationship you report your adventures or is it something you enjoy doing? or bit of both ;-)!

sir sam
01-03-2017, 11:21 AM
My pet started to blog when i ordered her to wear her plug 24/7 (with short pauses to keep it healthy) just because she felt like sharing the experience. At about the same time she started het first long denial. No, i did not ask her, i guess it all ran a bit out of hand.
(Actually most of what we do runs a bit out of hand :) )

masterlaw
01-03-2017, 12:43 PM
hehe fair enough, my sub kept a journal for about a 2 months, not posted just a shared google doc. It was quite nice and she loved create writing.

Strange while you get to know your sub, things start to snowball and go in different directions. The way a sub changes over time espically a very new sub. Is quite amazing to watch as she or he gets more comfortable with who they and what turns them on so much and of course why.

sir sam
01-03-2017, 12:51 PM
Oh yes! This is just the public journal! My pet writes a morningmail before 7:30 and an eveningmail before 20:00 every day. I like that rule. It has a massive impact on becoming connected. I usually reply within 30minutes. If you are interested you can find all her rules, including the reason >>here<< (http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=81128).

masterlaw
01-03-2017, 02:39 PM
Yeah good rules them we have similar styles actually, everything you have got in rules I have done with my own subs in real life and online.

I usually did one email at night, mainly i`m really bad in the mornings. Unless we had an online session then I let her off, its good insight to what your sub is thinking about sometimes fantasies other times she used to say she wasn`t sure about stuff.

Its more handy that some doms give credit for.

Good to read about some good online relationship going on for a while now, my record was 6 months. Rare to find that though I find, but 3 months is common ish

little pet
01-04-2017, 02:04 AM
Thank you for your replies. I think my owner andwered a lot of your questions already ;)
I do enjoy writing very much. Often, it's not something my owner orders me to do. He does encourage it though.
For me, it's a way to process sessions or punishments I had. I love reliving the moments through writing about them. It's a way to put my thoughts in order.
Big bonus is; that people really enjoy reading about it.

little pet
01-04-2017, 06:42 AM
Wow, already a new week of denial...
I must admit it's harder for me, this time. I have absolutely no idea when I will be given an orgasm. The last time, I knew I was in for a long time. Now, I don't know if it will happen any time soon, or if I'm having to wait a lot longer.

And I'm soooo horny damn it! I'm back to begging again... yesterday evening, this afternoon during lunch... all to no avail.
Sir did allowe me to use my newly fixed vibe (yes I got it working again!:D) for 5 minutes. With the explicit instruction not to cum.
I had to switch it off after 3 minutes, because I was edging already by that time.
And now... I'm sitting here, wearing my wet panties... trying to focus on my work. If any of you wonder why I bring my vibe to work... I'm a self employed artist, so I work at home, in my studio ;) This permits me such fun lunch breaks.

sir sam
01-04-2017, 07:06 AM
Thanks ymy pet.
Yes,... As i said you this afternoon,... You are definitely at level 2 of hornyness: "being convinced that it is your time to orgasm".
The greatness of that level is that after that you are "offscale" in estimating your distance to an orgasm.
Your scale of hornyness is exhausted. Whatever i have in mind is fully unpredictable to you.

I'm happy the old vibe got to life again.... 3 minutes.... Great! Mmhhg.. you even had to deny yourself from the remaining 2 minutes. Great.

Keep focussing on your work. This evening is occupied. You have a job to do. You will definitely make me very happy. You will definitely let me enjoy that you will just "be" there for me. Being, being absolutely gorgeous, lighting, and nothing more.

little pet
01-05-2017, 01:01 PM
Today and yesterday night, I had some very special edges.
Last night, we did a very intense session; I was Sir's serving tray, for 2 hours. Tied up, gagged, ass hooked. A tray that hung from clamps on my nipples held two candles and a phone.
If you want to read all about that, read my blog entry on objectification
>>here (http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=81327)<<

Afterwards, Sir was so proud of me that he allowed me to touch my cunt, stroking my clit with my fingers. I was unbelievably horny an I managed to reach an edge, while typing and chatting with Sir. I told him that I was almost going to have an orgasm but I wasn't allowed.
Sir made me slow down, then speed back up again. I reached another edge and I begged to be allowed to cum. Again, the answer was a short "no". On and on this went until I was out of my mind with horniness and lust. But every time Sir denied my pleas.

Then, he gave me a task; to edge for him. To feel my cunt burn because he likes it. He likes it much better when I'm in that state, instead of me cumming. He asked me if I was his pet. If I really wanted to do anything to please him. To enjoy being hopelessly horny for him instead of wanting to have an orgasm. Without doubt, I said yes. And it really clicked in my mind. I really did want to be frustrated, horny, crazy just because it pleases my owner. Normally, I get angry and nag and beg. But not this time. I completely submitted to Sir's wishes without complaining. Sir has written a blog entry about this moment >>here (http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=81325)<<

It was very special. The edges today during my cunt time also happened in this mindset.

I think it will not take long for me to resort to begging for an orgasm again though. While this was very special, I don't like submission without any struggle. I need to be put in my place. I need to feel who's in charge to make me submit.
I love that. And I also love my orgasms :p

Jaro
01-05-2017, 09:38 PM
Sounds like you love NOT having an orgasm even more! :)
Still permanently plugged too?

sir sam
01-06-2017, 02:36 AM

O yes.. i hope you did read my blog that explains a bit how this works. It is an amazing new sensation.
And yes,... I was motivated even more to get my pet horny.
I'm sure she will report later but... Also yesterday evening...
I have been teasing her to the ultimate. First let her only touch and rub the surrounding of her cunt... Getting close but not on... And finally, just before going to bed,... Just when she got convinced her begging for touching would not have an effect. I did let her rub her clit vigorously.
So.... Sending her to bed extremely horny. And telling her to have a good sleep. Not being distracted from the horneyness but just being happy and enjoying that she was feeling the burning cunt as a gift of submission to me.

Anyway, as of today she can beg again.
This submission task is fun but i also very much like to have my bratty pet :) that jumps around and tries to annoy me.

little pet
01-06-2017, 09:10 AM

Yes, still plugged. With a few days break last week. It's going fine again now.

Its a very funny thing, denial... I love it, I hate it... I love to hate it I guess...
I love the internal struggle; edging and then denying myself the thing that I long for the most, just because Sir wants is. I love the feeling of being controlled. Especially when Sir makes me edge and I don't know if I will get my orgasm or not... to be told no just when I think I'm going to cum. I do find it hard though, but I guess that's the whole point :p

Just this afternoon I confessed that I like to go on tumblr and search for female orgasm denial. You'd think it's a place we're subs can commiserate with each other while in chastity. But no; it's a very devious place, designed to make poor pets even more horny. Gifs of lovely juicy, wet cunts being stroked, pics of girls in extacy from multiple orgasms. Stories of how they're being kept on edge and mercilessly teased.
Of course this only makes my frustrated state so much worse. Sir seemed to think it was a very good idea that I should visit such sites. I think I should stop doing that however, to spare myself the torture...

Well now I'm even more horny, after Sir's teasing last night and during lunch. The cunt time was over too quickly because I had to stop with the edges for fear of cumming.

little pet
01-07-2017, 08:30 AM
10 days of denial already! I've become very frustrated and desperate to be honest.
Sir is teasing me so bad! Last night, he was talking to me about how nice an orgasm would be right then. I agreed and told him that I could really do with one.
The answer was "no," of course. Then I tried begging and more begging. Then Sir asked if I wanted to use my fingers, or my vibe. I felt a little bit suspicious, but it looked like I was going to be allowed to cum. I just had to pick the method. So I chose my vibe.

To my utter astonishment, he told me that that was the wrong choice and that I wasn't allowed to cum then. I quickly chose fingers next, but it was too late said Sir. I had already made my choice. The made me so angry! Sir thinks that it is cute, but really I was so mad! Just a silly yes or no question to decide such an important choice. And I'd screwed it up. Or maybe neither answer would have been correct and Sir was just messing with my mind...

Later, Sir made me get my anal suction cup dildo and stick it to the side of the stairs. I had to get on hands and knees and I was allowed to fuck my own ass. Ehm I don't think there is a more humiliation position to be in while chatting on an iPad to Sir... Of course that just turned me on even more. He told me that as long as I kept talking gibberish, (which to Sir means open, honest, without thinking about what I'm saying) I was allowed to keep fucking myself. Normally, this sends me into a panic because I never know what to say in that situation. But because of my extreme horniness i was quite talkative. I had an edge from just the anal stimulation. Something that hasn't happened before I believe. Sir managed to get another confession out of me by promising more fucking. With confession I mean; things I fantasize about but don't dare to tell normally. I still blush when I think back on last night. And my cunt just gets wetter and wetter :o

sir sam
01-07-2017, 08:38 AM
Thanks my pet,
It's actually really nice to read back what happened the day before. Reliving the experience, calling back the feelings. I hope it works for you alike.

I indeed truely like it when you talk gibberish. The future will still bring a lot of training on that for you. It is soo cute. Actually, i can recommend a push on that to every dom. It is great.
Your confession was hot. Actually,.. It was not really a surprise. But it was clear you had trouble telling. Thankyou. You are a sweet pet.

Mmhh,.. Cumming?? Let's say no for now.
Although.... Maybe tonight..... Maybe not.

little pet
01-07-2017, 09:53 AM
It definitely works like that for me too. Though it often makes me blush, I wouldn't be writing if I didn't enjoy it so much.

Pff thank you Sir, for getting my hopes up... And then crushing them again...(with a very devious grin of course)

yourkikslave
01-07-2017, 11:07 AM
Love reading this thread and your other thread as well! If it makes you more horny, I thought I should share that I have been cumming to your stories the past few weeks - all while you are denied!

Compliments to you both, you are an amazing writer, and having been a person who has done online BDSM relationships, yours is one of the best ones I have ever witnessed. Keep up the great work and keep sharing your denial with us!

sir sam
01-07-2017, 11:37 AM
keep sharing your denial with us!

Thanks. This is such a great motivator to keep going!!!

little pet
01-07-2017, 11:55 AM
Love reading this thread and your other thread as well! If it makes you more horny, I thought I should share that I have been cumming to your stories the past few weeks - all while you are denied!

I am officialy very jealous of you! But it's kind of a turn on to know :o

Compliments to you both, you are an amazing writer, and having been a person who has done online BDSM relationships, yours is one of the best ones I have ever witnessed. Keep up the great work and keep sharing your denial with us!

Thank you for your kind words. They mean a lot to me.
And I agree that I am one insanely lucky pet :D

Thanks. This is such a great motivator to keep going!!!

Of course Sir agrees with that! :(

little pet
01-08-2017, 06:03 AM
Dear Sir,

You kindly allowed me to write this blog post in which I can try to convince you to let me cum.
I will do my very best, because I really really want to.

I know there aren't many arguments that I can come up with, that would persuade you though. The counter arguments are much stronger;

- You like having me in a state of utter frustration and desperation. Yesterday you even managed to make me lose all my pride and cry over not being allowed at the last moment.
- You like it, because it makes me become very submissive and susceptible to bribes. I'm really willing to do virtually anything; however painful or degrading.
- You like the control that it gives you over me
- You like my begging and cursing when I'm being teased and denied. You think I'm cute when I'm angry.
- I'm way too rational and clear-headed when I've been satisfied with an orgasm. And it takes a little while for me to reach that desperate state again.
- You love it that I suffer in this way, just to please you.

So, me trying to convince you otherwise is actually an impossible task. Looking at it from a logical point of view, I actually can't come up with a good reason myself. Other than: "I want it so badly." But I know that's not an argument that is going to win you over.

Instead, I can only beg you to please let me cum soon Sir.
I know it's not in your best interests. I know I'm just depending on your mercy to end this torment and let me have a few minutes of ecstasy.

Maybe I can sway you by making a promise; if you do let me cum, I will make it my duty to ensure that I'm back in a very desperate state as soon as possible. I'll do as many edges as you decide are needed to reach this desperation as quickly as I can. I could even use my anal dildo, so I'm reminding myself who owns my ass and cunt. I'll stroke my upper thighs, just barely missing my cunt and I'll stroke myself just above my clit while I watch clips of other women being pleasured and orgasming every day as a torment, just for you. I'll do whatever you want me to do to deserve this orgasm. I don't care if it's degrading, or painful, or boring.

Please Sir, will you let me cum?

Happy Me
01-08-2017, 07:45 PM
Oh my goodness, this blog is amazing!!! :O thank you so much for sharing your journey with us. I just read all the way from the beginning to here and enjoyed every word. Thank you again. :)

little pet
01-09-2017, 07:32 AM
Oh my goodness, this blog is amazing!!! :O thank you so much for sharing your journey with us. I just read all the way from the beginning to here and enjoyed every word. Thank you again. :)

Wow... Thank you!

I never expected my blog to be found so interesting to read for other people. It started out as a simple journal without any real purpose in mind. But I love writing it. And I love that my adventures stir something in others.

little pet
01-09-2017, 08:03 AM
You read correctly. Day 1. It is with mixed feelings that I write this blog entry today.

Let's start with the great and the good news!
The entry I wrote yesterday was a plea for Sir to allow me to cum. And he did!
I had a mind boggling orgasm I won't soon forget.

I did have to show Sir that I hadn't exaggerated about what I was willing to do for his permission to cum.
He really made me work for it. It was degrading, filthy, humiliating but it was soooo hot. I had an orgasm so hard that my legs didn't stop shaking for at least 15 minutes.

Maybe I'll write some more about the session, but I actually wanted to try to keep it somewhat brief in this blog. As this is more about the plugging and denial than our sessions.

On to the not so good....

This morning I had a lovely breakfast chat with Sir. We talked about yesterday and how hot it was. Boundaries were pushed, for both of us, but that's also what made it so great. Despite the unbelievable the orgasm I had yesterday, I was still horny. And talking about last night, made me even wetter.

During my cunttime at lunch, I did something I'd never done before...
Cunt time means I'm allowed to use my fingers to touch, for as long as I like without cumming. When I stop touching, I'm done. No further touching allowed.
This time though... I didn't use my fingers. I used my vibe instead. I don't know what I was thinking. I know very well it isn't allowed. But I thought, as long I would just use it to edge, it wouldn't be that bad. But I didn't just edge... I had an orgasm. I could have pulled the vibrator away when I felt it building but I didn't. I felt very bad immediately. I knew I was going to have to confess what I'd done to Sir.

So I sent him an email immediately after. And now my stomach is in a knot, because he's away and doesn't have the chance to react yet. I know I will be severely punished, but what kills me more is the feeling of guilt. I hate it, I hate that I wasn't able to control myself. Especially after a wonderful session yesterday. I have disappointed my owner and myself.

I am stil plugged by the way. It's become a part of my daily routine actually. I'm so used to it now. I do still feel the plug, but not as intensely as when I haven't worn it for a while. I guess I've gotten used to the feeling.

MeisterRebus
01-09-2017, 08:34 AM
This is a blog I would recommend my slave to read attentively. Not only because of your dedication and passion, your obedience and submission, but also to show how easy it is to fail. Even after your Master had granted you a favour, in this case an orgasm ....

Didn't you tell him "if you do let me cum, I will make it my duty to ensure that I'm back in a very desperate state as soon as possible. I'll do as many edges as you decide are needed to reach this desperation as quickly as I can."? And then - you simply orgasmed because your lack of discipline kept you from stopping at the right time.... oh well....

I am following your blog since the first day and it is simply great. I told you that already in a posting. But now it got a new (very realistic) touch - your honesty after failure and your very human reaction...

Looking forward to your punishment....

sir sam
01-09-2017, 09:42 AM
Thanks for your report my dear pet....
Let me first say that you did not get your orgasm because you begged for it. The beggeing was a task you had to do and you did great. You made a really nice beg. Not a simple beg beg beg story but a begging with a lot o thought in it. And it is actually right. It is actaully right that i enjoy your denied and horny statebvery much.
One thing however you got wrong. In fact i DO enjoy givung you the orgasm when it is your time.
Yes,... Your time. You did get your orgasm because it was your time, not because of the story. Well,... A little bit. I just felt you had not put enough time in begging so i thought it to be good to let you pit some effort into begging.

This denial period was hot. The previous denial period younhad requested to be until Xmass. That was a long 3 weeks, and i even extended it a bit. But,.... In all seriousness,.. The fact that you had asked it to be 3 weeks actually maded that i could not make it so extremeley hot in the first 3 weeks. You knew i would not let you cum. You knew that I knew that you would be disappointed if i did. The time was great though. You never had done it before. I probably would not have stretched it soo long if you would not have asked.

This second period for that reason was hotter. It was clear that you was able to do 23 days. It was really nice to keep you im the dark. Were you going to break the record? Or not?

I let you have an orgasm when i feel that is needed. For me that is a day by day decision. You dont have to proof anymore to me you can do multiple weeks. You can do 23 days. I'm pretty sure you could also do a month. So,... You have to proof nothing anymore.
And its just like with any other task. Repeatimg the same task over and over again gets boring.

Your next time will be... Short... Or long..
For me it is not to break a record. But i looovveeee being in control. You may get an orgasm.. Or not.

Sooooo...... Then you had to read all this..... Without me mentioning your failure......
That's bad. It will be punished. But first i have to understand "why". You are the sweetest pet i could immention having, your honest to confess immidiately. So,.. I first want to understand. Only after that i will allow you to makeup.

little pet
01-09-2017, 11:27 AM
This is a blog I would recommend my slave to read attentively. Not only because of your dedication and passion, your obedience and submission, but also to show how easy it is to fail. Even after your Master had granted you a favour, in this case an orgasm ....

Didn't you tell him "if you do let me cum, I will make it my duty to ensure that I'm back in a very desperate state as soon as possible. I'll do as many edges as you decide are needed to reach this desperation as quickly as I can."? And then - you simply orgasmed because your lack of discipline kept you from stopping at the right time.... oh well....

I am following your blog since the first day and it is simply great. I told you that already in a posting. But now it got a new (very realistic) touch - your honesty after failure and your very human reaction...

Looking forward to your punishment....

Thank you for your reaction. Actually, it made me feel a little better about myself. Yes I failed, badly. I'm far from perfect. But yes, it's very human.
What started as a light hearted blog, created in a horny mood has definitely changed now. I love showing the good times, the intense sessions but I also want to be completely honest. So my mistakes go in here too, as will my punishment.

Thanks for your report my dear pet....
Let me first say that you did not get your orgasm because you begged for it. The beggeing was a task you had to do and you did great. You made a really nice beg. Not a simple beg beg beg story but a begging with a lot o thought in it. And it is actually right. It is actaully right that i enjoy your denied and horny statebvery much.
One thing however you got wrong. In fact i DO enjoy givung you the orgasm when it is your time.
Yes,... Your time. You did get your orgasm because it was your time, not because of the story. Well,... A little bit. I just felt you had not put enough time in begging so i thought it to be good to let you pit some effort into begging.

This denial period was hot. The previous denial period younhad requested to be until Xmass. That was a long 3 weeks, and i even extended it a bit. But,.... In all seriousness,.. The fact that you had asked it to be 3 weeks actually maded that i could not make it so extremeley hot in the first 3 weeks. You knew i would not let you cum. You knew that I knew that you would be disappointed if i did. The time was great though. You never had done it before. I probably would not have stretched it soo long if you would not have asked.

This second period for that reason was hotter. It was clear that you was able to do 23 days. It was really nice to keep you im the dark. Were you going to break the record? Or not?

I let you have an orgasm when i feel that is needed. For me that is a day by day decision. You dont have to proof anymore to me you can do multiple weeks. You can do 23 days. I'm pretty sure you could also do a month. So,... You have to proof nothing anymore.
And its just like with any other task. Repeatimg the same task over and over again gets boring.

Your next time will be... Short... Or long..
For me it is not to break a record. But i looovveeee being in control. You may get an orgasm.. Or not.

Sooooo...... Then you had to read all this..... Without me mentioning your failure......
That's bad. It will be punished. But first i have to understand "why". You are the sweetest pet i could immention having, your honest to confess immidiately. So,.. I first want to understand. Only after that i will allow you to makeup.

Thank you Sir. We already talked a little about it. Our schedules didn't permit a lengthy conversation so I will come back to you with an explanation. I'll have a good think about it and I hope to be able to tell you what went through my mind when I grabbed the vibe.
I hope I'll do a good enough job, as I really want to make up for my mistake. However harsh the punishment will be.

sir sam
01-09-2017, 11:23 PM
For those who wonder....
My pet is truely the best pet I could wish for.
Before she was my pet she had 1 or 2 orgasms daily.
When she became my pet I took control over her orgasms and they frequency went to 1 or 2 per week. As of december she had her 23day denial time and after that her 11day denial time. In that whole time 2 times an edge got out of hand but apoart from that she had not a single orgasm that I did not order her to have.
So,.. "just" calling my pet stupid for disobedience I consider wrong. Before getting her any punishement I want to know "why". My pet is incredably obedient. She is the best pet I could wish for.

Having said that.
She now has send me an extensive explanation (which I will not share). I have read and accepted it. Now she will get her punishment. It will be far from light. She is a good pet. She will be happy to do it for me.

Note,
Due to travel we are 9hrs separated from each other while usually we are in the same timezone. That is certainly a factor that made things more difficult.

little pet
01-10-2017, 04:49 AM
Today I'm having my punishment for having an orgasm without permission.

All cunt time has been suspended for today. Breakfast and lunch consist of a slice of bread soaked in water.
Tonight, I'm to cook myself dinner like I always do. But I have to mix in 2 shot glasses of my own piss.
Later tonight, I have to do 1,5 hours of corner time. Pants down, nose to the wall. No distractions.
I've had my breakfast already. Sir was online, so he was there to help me through it. It might not sound so bad, but bread soaked in water is absolutely horrible. The taste is bland, but bad at the same time. The texture is the worst. While fresh bread is nice and soft with a crunchy crust; the water makes it a wet and mushy mass.
Halfway through, Sir asked me for my cunt status, and having to confess that is was very wet made me really embarrassed.

It was hard to do, but I finished it all. Having the rest of the punishment still ahead of me fills me with dread. But Sir deemed this a fitting punishment and I will do it without complaining. I know I deserved this all by myself.

little pet
01-10-2017, 02:31 PM
After breakfast I had to get to work. This distracted me until I got hungry around lunchtime. I dreaded having to eat another slice of bread soaked in water. This time, Sir wouldn't be there to help me. It took me a long time to finish, but I did it. It was gross, but I wasn't hungry anymore. (By the way; Sir did allowe me to eat fruit as a snack between meals.)
Then more work. I was very busy and I was actually quite happy about that. This meant I didn't have to think about dinner yet.
But yes, around 6 pm it was time to cook. I had planned to make spaghetti carbonara. The real Italian way; with bacon, white wine, eggs and Parmesan cheese. I really didn't want to start cooking, knowing it was going to be horribly spoiled. I decided to skip on the white wine, knowing it wasn't really worth the trouble and it would be a shame to waste it.

When I had served my plate, the food smelled lovely. But then I had to poor in the urine that I had just collected in a glass. I had to swallow hard before doing that. I stirred the spaghetti and the piss together and sat down to eat. Sir had told me I had to finish it all, so I did. Almost. I gagged from the taste. It was in every bite I took. The idea that I was eating my own piss had a huge impact on me.
This was a tremendously humbling experience and not one I'm likely to forget anytime soon. Knowing that I still had 1,5 hours of corner time ahead of me didn't lighten the mood.

I started as soon as I could. Sir had made the time to be there when I finished and that really helped me through it. Setting the timer for 90 minutes took some courage. But I did it, pulled down my pants, and faced the wall. Touching it with my nose. That was it. 1,5 hours in that position, nothing but a white wall just in front of me. Nothing to distract me. Just endless boredom. Oh and tears. And anger, mainly with myself. It did give me plenty of time to think. I was also glad that I was able to make up for my mistake. I kept telling myself "it's not supposed to be nice, it's a punishment." After a while, acceptance sets in. Knowing that it's going to be hell of a long time and it just has to be endured.

When I was finally done, Sir and I talked. It was good. I had made up and he was proud of how well I'd taken my punishment. He did want to know how wet my cunt was through all of this. I had to tell him- in detail. Thinking about it again makes me blush so badly I want to hide. Because despite (well, because of, of course) the punishments, I was dripping wet. During breakfast, during lunch. Even during my horrible dinner. While standing in the corner, I felt the wetness drip down my thighs...

No cunt time today though, but tomorrow will be a fresh start. I feel very happy and relieved now!

sir sam
01-10-2017, 10:59 PM
My dear pet,
You did great.
The punishement was harsh. The whole day that the punishment was not finished there was a shadow over you, the feeling of having failed, the feeling of wishing to repair.
The makeup is done!
I highly appreciate what you have done for me. I highly appreciate the torturous meals you had. I highly appreciate the intense cornertime you did.
To feel your submission was very arrousing.
You're my pet, you're my megatalented superpet. I am very proud at you.
Wednesday your cunttime will be back,.... Already at your morningshower.
You're just simply fucking great.

little pet
01-11-2017, 08:05 AM
Today, it's back to normal again. I feel good and proud of myself when I think back on what I've done yesterday.
I had a very nice morning chat with Sir.
I teased him by fantasising how I would jump around him, keeping him awake (9 hours time difference, so for him it was night time) biting his toes. Jump on the bed like a bad pet. Of course this got the desired reaction :D

I had to get on my knees and sit up, present my tits and shake them, the way he likes it. Then he made me spank then with a wooden spoon. Soon they were nice and red. They were tingling and felt warm. My nippled became very erect and sensitive and of course that made me incredibly horny. I was allowed to touch my cunt and Sir made me edge. I kept asking if I could cum, but he told me "maybe later." But after another edge, I had to remove my fingers from my clit and suck on them. No orgasm for me.

This time, I didn't complain though. After yesterday, I'm just very happy to obey him and please him.

little pet
01-12-2017, 07:43 AM
Ok, serious case of horniness and desperation during cunt time today!
I must have had 6 edges already; 2 in the shower and 4 this afternoon. I would have liked some more, but even lightly touching was enough to set me off and I really didn't want to make another fuckup.

Sir did a good job of teasing this morning. Telling me that maybe he'll deny me "until I cry again, or maybe not as long this time." Also reminding me that I really don't have any say in the matter and the only things I can do are beg, curse and hope for an orgasm. And, damn it, I'm getting wet from writing this :mad:. I want one so badly and it's so hard to stop after every cunt time, but I love the feeling of not having any control.

Sir has also made up a really nice task for me to do tonight;
Draw a comic consisting of 10 pictures. I can only draw a picture when my vibe is on the highest setting. I'm not allowed to cum (I got that warning in caps) so I have to switch it off when it's too much. The catch is that I am then no longer allowed to work on that picture and have to move on to the next. I am allowed to take breaks in between.
Oh this is going to be fun! Although I am slightly worried; even if I only spend 3 minutes per picture (which really is the bare minimum) it will mean 30 minutes with the vibe on high! :eek: without cumming! :eek:

I removed my butt plug this afternoon, as it has become uncomfortable again. It seems that I can go for 4/5 days at a time and then I need to give it a rest. Which is fine by me. The plug is not meant to cause discomfort.

little pet
01-13-2017, 03:02 PM
Yesterday's task was so much fun! It was a challenge though; trying not to cum, while still drawing reasonable well. Sir had told me it wasn't about the quality of the drawing, but I still felt the pressure to make it nice at least. The first few times, I could go for up to 4 minutes with the vibe on high. After those, the times rapidly declined. The most drawings were made in under 1 minute, sometimes even half a minute before I had to switch the vibe off.

I succeeded though, and didn't cum. Afterwards, Sir was online. I was so horny because of all the edges during my task, that I begged and begged for an orgasm. I don't even want to remember all the things I offered in exchange. The answer was no, every time.

This morning when waking up, I had a task waiting. Because of the time difference with Sir travelling, we've had our chats at breakfast instead of lunch.
Sir told me to get my vibe, spread a slice of bread, and collect my pee in a glass. I had to be ready at the table in my kitchen. I would be having a "vibe-breakfast" as he called it. I was quite nervous, still remembering my last experience with pee and food.
Every piece of bread I took was an edge, with the vibe on high. I wasn't allowed to cum, or I would be eating the rest of my sandwich covered in my own piss. Bread soaked in water is bad enough. Bread soaked in piss wasn't something I wanted to try...
I managed it though. And had a very nice, horny and distracted meal. With the last bite of my bread, Sir allowed me to cum. And I did! So hard!

Without mercy, Sir made me switch on the vibe and edge again and not much later, I had another mind blowing orgasm.

I had a tingly pussy the rest of the day :D

So, back on day 1... because of the intense stimulation, my cunt was very sore and I haven't done my cunt time. I guess it's back on track tomorrow.

Jaro
01-13-2017, 10:19 PM
Wow! Drawing while in such a predicament. That ought to have been fun.
Are you going to post those drawings?

sir sam
01-14-2017, 03:05 AM
Dear pet,
You did very well.
The drwaing task was great indeed. Real nice to force you to end each picture in very limited time, withold you from the wish to detail it out further. An oh yes... You pished yourself to get the drawings right... It was very pleasurable to have you begging afterwards. You were so nicely desparate,... Horny,... Longing for a relieve.

Then the morningsession. I was a little worried that a session at 8am would be a bit over the top, but we discussed it earlier,... Due to circumstances we have not much time otherwise,.. And... You were horny.....
So,.. Nice play.
A magnificent setup.... 8am,... Edging for every piece of bread,.. And i was stretching your vibetime-limit. And all the time,... A nice glass of yellow piss in front of hou at ghe breakfasttable as a warning to keep you from unauthorized orgasming.
I am happy you had your orgasm.
I like to deny you. But i certainly like to reward you. After all,... You are the best pet of the world.

little pet
01-14-2017, 09:27 AM
Wow! Drawing while in such a predicament. That ought to have been fun.
Are you going to post those drawings?

That was definitely a lot of fun. Nerve wrecking too :p. I'm not going to share the drawings this time, because the theme was rather personal. It might be a nice challenge for my draw your fantasy thread (http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=271273). Maybe Sir will allow me to try again some time.

Dear pet,
You did very well.
The drwaing task was great indeed. Real nice to force you to end each picture in very limited time, withold you from the wish to detail it out further. An oh yes... You pished yourself to get the drawings right... It was very pleasurable to have you begging afterwards. You were so nicely desparate,... Horny,... Longing for a relieve.

Then the morningsession. I was a little worried that a session at 8am would be a bit over the top, but we discussed it earlier,... Due to circumstances we have not much time otherwise,.. And... You were horny.....
So,.. Nice play.
A magnificent setup.... 8am,... Edging for every piece of bread,.. And i was stretching your vibetime-limit. And all the time,... A nice glass of yellow piss in front of hou at ghe breakfasttable as a warning to keep you from unauthorized orgasming.
I am happy you had your orgasm.
I like to deny you. But i certainly like to reward you. After all,... You are the best pet of the world.

Thank you Sir. I was very horny indeed! It was great.
You're my super sir!

-------------

Today is a quit day. Cunt time was nice, but no edges. It does take some building up, after two of those insane orgasms. I guess the edges will be back tonight or tomorrow :p

I am plugged again and it feels nice. I'll have to see how it goes though.

little pet
01-16-2017, 07:49 AM
Yayyy another orgasm yesterday :D

It was a very strange orgasm. Sir had been pushing my buttons, making me talk (Well, I type what I have to say, since we chat via hangouts) while the vibe was on my clit. About nothing in particular. The more gibberish, the better in his opinion. As long as I kept talking, the vibe stayed on. If I stopped, I had to switch it off. Now, I can talk like the best of them, but not if that's suddenly all I can to do. I get especially nervous when I know I'm being closely watched and scrutinised.
After a few attempts, I got stressed out and just started smashing my keyboard in frustration. Sir said that that was much better. This pissed me off, but I also felt an orgasm building up. I asked permission to cum and, to my surprise, it got granted. It was one strange orgasm, but it was good. Afterwards we talked, and I understood what Sir was trying to make me do; loosen up, leave the standards I usually set for myself behind. But that's harder than expected. He's told me I will have having some more "lessons" in the future.

sir sam
01-16-2017, 09:11 AM
Thanks my dear pet for your nice report. It was fun to let you "work" for your orgasm like this.

To those who wonder "why" my pet got an orgasm so soon after the previous orgasm.........

I like orgasm control, my pet likes it. Already she had 2 nice long denial challenges. One with a length she had challenged herself to, and one i challenged her to.
It is tempting to just do long stretches every time. But,... In fact i think doing also short stretches adds to the fun.

Yesterday my pet even commented at start: " oh i know you just want to make me horny and are not giving me an orgasm". Well, already before that comment i knew i would give her an orgasm.
She will just be much hornier in a session right after an orgasm if she knows that the fact she had an orgasm does not mean she won't get an other one.
If not having an orgasm within a week after the previous one would be a rule, she would hardly be horny in such week.

In short,
My pet will not know when she gets one. It's only me who knows when it's her time.
Not only that can be later than she thinks, it may also be sooner.

Oh yes, my pet would love to know. Or know when "certainly not".
But,... I love to keep her in the dark.

Robert_Z_man
01-20-2017, 06:49 PM
this was such a pleasure to read. I am pushing myself at this current moment I have had a plug in for 7hrs 51 mins and still counting.

sir sam
01-21-2017, 05:21 AM
To those who wonder what happend to the journal,...
it's up to my pet to decide when to post and when not, but....

There is not so much to report abaout anymore.
My pet is now plugged 24/7. Yes,.. day and night. With something like 30min a day for relax and cleaning. About once a week she needs a day off or so because of irritation. But all togetehr I would say she can say she normally wearing her plug 24/7. I like it. It's hot. I knwo it reminds her of being owned by me.

Her long denial challenges are over. She has proven she could do them. Basically the objective of this thread has been achieved.
She still is under full orgasm control. She had her last orgasm last tuesday and she has no clue when the next one will be there. As you have been reading I not necessarily have her waiting for long periods. In fact, i like that she has the knowledge that an orgams could be there any moment. It could happen in the next 15 minutes. Always! But,.. i know she can do a few weeks. At any time,... it could also still be days... weeks until her next orgasm.
It could be 15 minutes..... it could be a few weeks.... i like that.

But all together,... we are back to our normal dynamic. It never was the intention to do a daily post about that. She will post again if she likes.