PDA

View Full Version : truth or dare game [fiction]

brick2240
07-02-2007, 12:43 AM
okay,this is fiction. I'm john, and the other guy in the story is dave. we're both guys (obviously) and around 15.

Dave was sleeping over at my place for the night - it was a friday night. We we're in my room just about to head off to sleep. We wern't really all that tired, so Dave suggested that we wrestle. We did for a bit, but it got boring rather quickly, so I suggested that we up the stakes, each time we fall off the bed, we have to take a peice of clothing off. This proved a lot more fun. Eventually Dave was in his jocks and I was in pants. The next time I sorta let him win because I didn't know what would happen once he took his jocks off. so we were both in our jocks when he fell off. He took his jocks off without hesitating which suprised me a bit, as his penis wasn't rather large. We kept going, and soon we we're both naked and mucking around. We got dressed again and then went to sleep.

The next weekend (Dave slept over every friday), we woke rather early and decided we should play truth or dare, but with out the truth part, because that was boring. We also added 'tourture' to it, where we'd get tied up by the other person in jocks or nude, and the other person could do what ever. Dave dared me to strip, and I did. My penis was erect and was quite bigger than Daves. Next I double dared us to strip and wrestle, trying to squeeze each others dick. first to 3 wins. the loser would get tourtured. I lost, and so he tied me up on my bed. My feet were bound, and so were my hands above my head. I was in my jocks, and he sat on my back (he was still naked from the double dare). He grabbed my jocks and lifted as far as he could. The pain was bad, but also made me that much more arroused. Next he rolled me over and was about to lift from the front, but i begged him not to. He said alright, but then he sat on my chest, penis towards my face and said suck it. I didn't really want to, but I figured i'd get him back. I sucked it, and it tasted really bad. I stopped and he got of and untied me. He choose dare, and I dared him to choose tourture, so I tied him up and sat on him and wedgied him from the back really hard. He didn't like it much. Next I rolled him over and slapped him with my penis. My dick was really hard and long, about 6 inches, so it must of hurt a bit. Next I wedgied him from the front. I then got his socks, put one inside of the other and slapped his balls with them. I let him go after that. Dave then dared me to suck his penis for 5 minutes, but i didn't want to. I told him I would do anything else. He told me to invite another friend of ours (Chris) over and to include him next week. I wasn't sure if Chris would go for this kind of thing, but i told him I would.

The next weekend, me dave and chris slept at daves house instead. Dave had younger brothers, so we couldn't do much until they went to sleep, because they kept coming in his room. After everyone was asleep, we started. We all came up with a really good dare - to run outside naked and get tied up behind the shed. We didn't know how to choose who should do it, so suggested we decided to go by the middle penis size. I knew mine was a lot bigger than daves, but i had no idea about chris'. We all flopped them out, and chris had a penis that looked the same as mine. Dave suggested that both of us get tied up outside, and we reluctantly agreed. There was a wooden post behind the shed, so Chris stripped and dave began to tie him up - hands behind the post and same with his feet. Chris's naked body wasn't a bad sight, and he was better looking than dave. We wern't sure where to tie me up, so I just laid on the ground and got tied up there. Neither me or chris could get out of the rope easily, so Dave just sat around and waited. He wanted to go back inside because it was cold but I didn't want to be left tied up with chris, because there was nothing we could do if someone walked by the back fence or anything, so I told dave to stay. He must of gotten a good idea, because he agreed. He said he would stay if he could do what he wanted to us. We couldn't exactly stop him, so he did. He ran back inside to get something, which gave me and chris a chance to work out how to get out. We both knew we were going to get him back, but first we decided we need to gain his trust. When dave came back, he didn't bring anything back, and we realised our clothes were now inside. He told us that whoever would suck his dick he would undo part of the rope to make it a little easier to get out. Since Chris was standing and he was much taller than dave, it had to me be, who was on the ground. I started to suck it, but he wanted me to go faster. I did, then suddenly he must of came. I spat it out and told him that was gross. He laughed and said he was going to go to bed. Me and Chris realised we we're going to be there all night.

It must of been around 3AM when I woke. I had moved around a fair lot in my sleep, so I realised that i could get onto my knees (My legs were tied up to my knees). I went behind Chris and saw his arse. I tried to get my teeth on to the ropes behind his back around his hands, but I also was doing a lot of slobbering on his hands and arse. Eventually we got free of the ropes and wondered what to do next. We snuck up to the house, but all the doors were locked. We found somewhere to hide outside, and waited til morning for Daves parents to go out with his little brothers. We ran around the front of his house, still naked, our cocks slapping up and down and in the front door. We wondered if the neighbours saw us, but we didn't care much. We went down to daves room, where he was still asleep. He was sprawled across the bed, which was good. We got dressed and then began to tie up dave. He woke up half way through and started to struggle. Chris jumped on top of him and undid his pants. He started to masturbate and told Dave if he struggles, he would cum on his face. He stopped, and we finished tying him up. His arms wern't together, each to a seperate bedpost, and same with his feet. We had taken off his clothing - except his jocks, they were around his ankles, and his penis was up and exposed. We got my belt and whipped his stomach. He said if we didn't let him go, he'd scream - so we gagged him. We started to play with his balls, and we told him it wouldn't be that bad all the time. Chris and I decided that we should try and confuse and dominate him. We both knew that Dave was bi (me and chris we're both straight, but at this age, we we're a little curious) so we both stripped for him. He penis continued its hardened state. we both jumped on him, I faced his penis, Chris faced his head. Chris then sat his arsehole on daves face. I started to play with his balls, but then I tapped them. I gradually hit harder and harder til he started to squirm. I stopped and grabbed his jocks and pulled. I kept pulling til they ripped. We told him we would leave his balls alone if he let us roll him over and re-tie him. during the turn, he managed to get free and me and chris just laughed at him. Dave was a bit annoyed, but he knew he had it coming. We all re-dressed and decided that we did enjoy ourselves, but next time we should have some ground rules. We also agreed to all sleep over next week.

- Well, that is rather long, and is finished. I will probably add more, but I don't want to be one of those annoying people who demand comments etc...

ussmwm
07-02-2007, 07:59 AM
Good job dude. I'd love to see what else u come up with.

TrekBoy008
07-02-2007, 01:51 PM
Wow, that was amazing. I hope you do add more to it.

brick2240
07-03-2007, 07:26 AM
Alrighty, the next part. Won't be long, because i'm rather tired.

Dave came over friday night - as usual - and we we're out the back watching rubbish on TV. We started getting bored with the rubbish, so of course, we started some good old t or d. Instead of the usual "give each other a dare" we decided to come up with a dare, and then choose who had to do it. There was a couch that folded into a bed in the back room, and it had arm rests on the end, which when it wasa bed, made good use for tying arms and legs to. To choose the victim of the dare, we did a best of 3 squeezing of each others dick. Dave's wasn't that large even when erect, but mine was, which made it easier for him to win. It di'dn't hurt too much, but I figured i should hurry up and get it over with. Once naked, he tied me down, face down. He grabbed my phone and asked me who lived nearby. I realised he had a few of his own ideas, and I guessed where this was going, so I choose someone who I thought wouldn't tell other people, rather than someone closeby. In the end, he made me ring a mate of mine, a year older than me named Steve. I told him to come over, but to sneak in so that my folks wouldn't hear him. Dave hid behind one of the curtins (or drapes, if your american) and waited for Steve to come in and discover me tied down naked.

15 minutes later, Steve came in and instantly laughed. He came up to me and asked me what the heck was going on. Unfortuantly, I couldn't speak, as I was gagged and blindfolded. A bit of whispering took place, and suddenly I felt someone get on top of me. They rubbed their penis on my back, and then gently along my crack. I heard Dave then say "Guess who that was. If your wrong, you'll get some action in your arse. get it right, and we'll let you go". I guessed Steve, but was wrong. Dave put it in for a bit, nothing too hard or bad. I then guessed wrong again, and then it was steves turn. After that, I got it right, and they let me go. I then saw a dildo, and asked if that was what went up my arse. They laughed and said yes.

Then I asked Dave t or d. He said dare, and so I dared him to go to the park behind my house, and leave steves clothing there. Steve protested, but we convinced him. He came back, but we realised that only dave knew where the clothing was, so we all went over, me and dave dressed, steve naked. Then an idea hit me. I told all of us to strip and that we'd all tie each other up and leave our clothing at my house. First we tied Dave up, then me. Steve helped us tie him up, but it was hard not being able to move much., We eventually secured him. For a while, we found it funny. Then, after 10 minutes or so, we tried to get out. It wasn't easy. Then we heard voices. We froze. It was dark, so it wasn't easy to see us, so we rolled a bit closer to some bushes. Steve was terrified, and didn't really want to be caught. Dave was half enjoying the fear, half scared. Suddenly, I yelled out. Dave and Steve looked over at me and would of killed me if they could. Earlier, I rang our mate Chris, and told him what I planned to do. He came up to the three of us, lying on the ground, naked, tied up and arroused. Chris then told us that he would carry us home, one by one, if we would remain tied up and let him have some fun. We agreed, with no choice. He took Steve, then Dave. When he came back for me, I told him to let me go. He wouldn't. He had plans of his own.

Back at my house, with all 4 of us there, things had changed a bit. Chris put a pillowcase on each of our heads, so we couldn't see. He undid our feet so we could walk. Then he played with our balls. I had no idea what the heck he was doing until he finished. All 3 of our balls were tied together, and it got tighter if we tried to move in different directions. Chris then told us he had to go - which we were half glad to hear, but then we also knew we couldn't get out without him. I told him to atleast make it easier for us. Chris thought about it, then agreed. He laid us down on the one bed, but a blanket over us, and said goodnight.

After a bit of 'beating around the bush', we discovered that we were all rather turned on by this horny, yet uncomfortable experience. Steve managed to reach Dave's balls and penis, and must of enjoyed the feeling, because he took his time in undoing the rope around the balls. After that, we all managed to get untied. Then we were just naked. Chris had left a note saying that he took our clothes. Being my house, I had plenty lying around, but Dave dared us to all sleep naked, in the same bed. There was no where else to sleep, so we did. After they were asleep, I did something I would regret. I got up and grabbed a camera. Steve and Dave laid there, both erect, and I took a photo. I planned to use it to get them to do things for me the next morning, but it didn't quite work out.

Next morning, I woke to find myself in the bed alone. I tried to get up, but I was tied down. Dave and steve were standing over me, my camera in their hands. They deleted the pic I took. They then said that I had to either
1. Suck their penis and balls, for a total of an hour (Half each) OR
2. They'd masturbate and cum on my face.
I choose number 1 and did that for a bit. I hated the taste and couldn't wait for it to be over. Steve was first, and enjoyed it. His penis was really big, around 9 inches. After a few minutes, he pulled it out and slapped my face with it. His dick was so hard, it stung a bit. I also felt my balls being played with. Dave gave me a handjob and kept going til I came - all over myself, which was gross. Steve kept his cock in my mouth, til he suddeny pulled it out. I realised what was next. He came, all over my face. Dave jumped on chest and told me that he would be nicer. He said that I can suck him off like steve, or he can take a dump on my face. I saw this as a chance, and I took it. I told him that I would do both if we went to the bathroom and he let me shower straight after. He agreed, and so I sucked him off, got more cum in my face, then poo all over me. I knew we were all mucking around, and didn't care that much about it all, except the poo. After that we all showered, and got dressed. Once dressed, I kicked them both in the balls, and told them we were even.

- holy crap... that was much more than I planned. If you do read this, comments would be nice. I'll write more, even if there are no comments though.

ussmwm
07-03-2007, 08:02 AM
great story keep at it.

daremaster
07-03-2007, 08:24 AM
Great story keep it up is all i can say

TrekBoy008
07-03-2007, 10:07 AM
Another excellent part. Looking forward to the next one.

brick2240
07-04-2007, 01:06 AM
The next part -

For the weekend, I was staying at my dads 3 story house in the city. He works shift work, so I knew when he would be home, and when he wouldn't, so I thought I'd do some dares by myself. First I just walked around naked, watched TV naked and so on. It got a bit boring, so I then decided to go to the top floor. I tied my hands and feet together as tight as I could. I had left some scissors on the bottom floor, and I was going to use them to get out. I sort of slid my butt along the stairs, going down. It burned a little, being carpet. I finally got to the bottom level and went to the kitchen. Suddenly I noticed that the scissors where on the bench, and I was on the floor. I tried to reach, but I couldn't get high enough. Damn... If Dave was here, he'd wait til the last second, and let me go. I didn't know anyone who lived in the area, so I couldn't get someone to come over and help. I looked out the front window, and tried to see if I could see anyone that I could get to help and then get them to keep quiet, but I didn't... I rolled/crawled back to the lounge room where the Tv and my phone was. Then it hit me. I went to my phone and pressed the side button to activate voice control. I rang my mate Joe, who worked at a pizza shop, and did the deliveries. I ordered a pizza. I was happy then, because I knew I could get out and be rather fine, despite being laughed and teased by Joe. 20 minutes passed, and then there was a knock at the door. I called out to tell joe to come right on in, and then I gasped. It wasn't joe. Joe's brother, Al, came in and saw me. Al had always picked on me for as long as I had known him. He came in, put the pizza down. I told him to let me out, because my dad was coming home in a couple of hours (4). He then said that that was 4 hours to screw around with me. I asked him about work, and he reminded me that his dad owned the place, so he could do what he wanted. I asked him to let me go, and that I'd do whatever he wanted. He did, then told me that he had one more pizza to deliver. He drove me a few blocks away, and made me get out, naked. I took the pizza to the door, and a girl my age answered. She then asked me if I was the stripper, or the pizza guy. I joked and said I was both, and she laughed. we chatted for a few minutes, exchanged emails, and then I went on my way. It was scary, but not as bad as I thought. I got home, got dressed, and checked my emails. I had been sent a pic of me naked, walking back to Al's car. If I wanted the photo destroyed (which I did) I would have to produce 1 metre (which is about 3 and a half foot) worth of penis, she added to the email. I knew I could get me, Dave, Chris and Steve, and I guessed that that would equal around 75cm (100cm = 1m). I pondered what to do...

All done... next part up in a day or so... maybe tonight if I'm lucky!

SlaveBoy
07-04-2007, 01:10 AM
nice story you make me happy as the story go on

brick2240
07-09-2007, 04:40 AM
This will be the last part of this story, as I can't seem to think of much else to add...

I emailed her back, asking her what on earth I was meant to do. She told me that she wanted us to film a 'home-made' movie with my mates. I told her there was no way on earth that I would do that - i'd rather the photo be seen than a gay movie being made. She didn't email me back, and so for a while I was fine. Two weeks went by, and nothing. Then one day at school, I saw the photo. I was very, very embarrassed, but I then realised that I could tell who the photo was of. I knew it was me, but nothing distinguishing was in it, such as my face. After that, I realised that perhaps I should be a lot more careful in the future.

molten man
07-10-2007, 12:17 AM
is that it?? is der nothing more??