PDA

View Full Version : Camp Court [Non-fiction into Fiction]

Marc
07-02-2007, 12:03 AM
Introduction

I wrote this 'story' down a few years ago - it did really happen to me (but I've not been so lucky since!) but I have, of course, extended it beyond what actually happened into what I would have loved to have happened!

(I'll let you all know at the end where reality descends into fiction - or may be I'll let you guess...)

I will post it in sections - probably one or two per day just to increase the anticipation(!)

Enjoy! (I did!!)

Marc
07-02-2007, 12:04 AM
When I was 15, my parents sent me to a summer camp as they were too busy working for a family holiday and I couldn't face being at home throughout the whole of the school holiday. I had, obviously, never been on a summer camp previously and so was nervous about the whole deal and had no clear indication of what would happen.

I arrived on the Saturday afternoon and made my way to my allocated dorm. There I met the dorm leader, Jez (Jerry really but he preferred to be called 'Jez'), and a few of the other boys who would be staying in the dorm. While dorms were single sex, all the dorms were in the same area and it didn't take us long to work out that the dorm next door was a female only hut. Everyone in my dorm was aged between 14 and 17. Jez was aged 19 and explained that he had been asked to come back as a dorm leader this year for the first time.

During the afternoon, we paid close attention to the girls who would be our next-door neighbours. They all appeared to be of a similar age to use and their bodies were all nicely developed. I wouldn't kick any of them out of bed if I didn't have to even if none of them were "drop dead gorgeous".

That night, after light's out, the ten of us started to talk about the number of times we had been to summer camp. To my surprise, there were five of us who hadn't been before. The others had all been at least once before and Alan, the oldest, had been coming ever since he was 9. Of course, those that had been before started to wind the rest of us up about what would happen over the coming week. After one particularly ludicrous statement, I turned towards Alan and told him to shut up and stop being so stupid.

"Stupid, huh?" he replied. "That sounds like a challenge!".

"Well, it probably is!" I said thinking I could hold my own against him.

"Right, I dare you to repeat what I did!" he said. Thinking back to his statement that he had spent one night sleeping in the open, I decided I could meet his dare - after all it was a nice night (no moon, no clouds, but a warm night with no breeze).

"You're on - I will spend tonight sleeping outside. If I wimp out, you can keep telling your ludicrous stories. If I don't, you shut up"

"Okay - but I'll make it easy for you and I'll choose where you will sleep" Alan said

"What do you mean?" I asked

"You'll see".

Hurriedly I pulled on my jeans and a tee shirt (I was intending to sleep in my trunks so was already wearing them). Alan and I went outside followed by a couple of the others who had been before. Alan led me to a place behind the next door hut and pointed.

"That's where you can sleep" he said.

saintcmj13
07-02-2007, 12:07 AM
good start....very good paragraphs and form

and u can spell...a definite plus

molten man
07-02-2007, 12:37 AM
continue man. itis very intresting'...

Marc
07-02-2007, 11:27 AM
I looked at the ground. We were in a small clearing of trees that hid me from the main pathway. The areas was not overlooked and seemed very private. I was surprised as I had expected Alan to require me to sleep in full view within the camp. Whilst I was not looking, Alan wrestled me to the ground, forcing me to lay on my back. As he used his weight to hold me down, the other guys who had come out grabbed hold of my arms and legs. It was then that I noticed four stakes sticking out the ground. My arms and legs were secured to the stakes by short lengths of rope. Once I was secured, Alan removed a blindfold from his pocket and tied it around my head.

"It's too light and you wouldn't be able to sleep unless you wore this" he said by way of explanation. Completing the action, he stood up and wished me a good nights sleep. I heard them walk away and then the door to our hut closed.

Once I had got used to not being able to move, and I assure you this was a good remedy to stop masturbating, I started to doze. After a while I heard a door open and footsteps approach me.

"What's the matter?" I asked, "Come to see I'm still here?"

There was no reply other than whispering between a few people. Eventually, the shuffling feet stopped.

"Who's there?" I asked, now concerned that Alan hadn't spoken (I didn't believe Alan could remain silent for long!). Then I heard a female voice.

"This is the Court of Silence. You are to be tried and, if found wanting, punished. What is your name and do you plead guilty or not guilty?"

Marc
07-02-2007, 11:28 AM
Now, I know some of you will know what is coming next (I do now!!) ... but you won't know the full events of the night ... so stay tuned (and no spoilers for those who may not know!!)

ussmwm
07-02-2007, 12:46 PM
keep em coming, its good so far.

Marc
07-02-2007, 11:20 PM
Trying to keep my composure, I replied "I'm Marc. Who are you? What are you on about?"

The female voice said "Judge Judy, you will kiss the prisoner on the lips without using your tongue." I soon felt a pair of warm lips gently placed against mine. The kiss was held and then broken.

The girl spoke again. "This is the Court of Silence. You are to be tried and, if found wanting, punished. Do you plead guilty or not guilty?"

"Look what are you on about? I haven't done anything wrong"

"Judge Michaela, you will kiss the prisoner and use your tongue to search out the truth."

Another pair of lips merged with mine and I felt the pressure of a tongue trying to break its way into my mouth. Allowing access, I used my tongue to battle with the invader. I may not have understood what was going on but I know what to do when a girl sticks her tongue in my mouth. All too soon, the tongue withdrew and the lips moved away.

"This is the Court of Silence. You are to be tried and, if found wanting, punished. Do you plead guilty or not guilty?"

"Look, I haven't done anything wrong. What do you mean I'm to be tried?"

The girl spoke again "I will use my tongue on your ears in an effort to gain the truth." As she said these words, I heard her voice get louder as she moved towards me. Soon her tongue was inserted in my right ear, licking around the lobe and being inserted in to the channel as she used her teeth to nip at the skin. She moved her attention to my left ear and repeated the actions.

Marc
07-03-2007, 09:41 AM
I heard her stand up and move towards my feet, as she said "This is the Court of Silence. You are to be tried and, if found wanting, punished. Do you plead guilty or not guilty?"

"I'm telling you I am innocent - I have done nothing wrong!"

"Judge Judy, you will remove the prisoner's tee shirt."

I felt someone sit on my groin and pull my tee shirt out of the waistband of my jeans. At this, I started to get turned on by the situation - after all, it's one thing to be helpless and have three girls kiss you, quite another when they start applying pressure on your body and removing your clothes. My stomach muscles tightened as a hand rested against my stomach. I felt my tee shirt being pulled away from my body and the tightness reduce as I heard a ripping sound. The hand moved slowly towards my chest and up to my neck as the tee shirt was ripped open, revealing my torso. I felt the coldness of metal against my skin as the rip approached my neck and realised that scissors were being used to cut the tee shirt. Laying the material open, the pressure on my groin diminished as the girl stood.

"This is the Court of Silence. You are to be tried and, if found wanting, punished. Do you plead guilty or not guilty?"

"Tell me what I've done and I'll know if I'm innocent or guilty and then I'll tell you" I said.

"Judge Michaela, you will remove the prisoner's jeans."

x_daringbaby
07-03-2007, 12:16 PM
I'm looking forward to reading the rest!

molten man
07-03-2007, 09:31 PM
wow. just awsesome.. plz continue!

Marc
07-03-2007, 10:58 PM
A hand moved to my left ankle and I felt the scissors being placed against my jeans. Immediately, the jeans were cut and the scissors moved up my left leg. As the material was cut away the hand moved up my leg obviously to ensure that I was not inadvertently stabbed. As the hand reached the level of my thighs, the scissors stopped. The hand, however, moved further under the denim, lightly touching my flesh and sending shivers of anticipation up my nerves, until it rested against my trunks.

"Judge Sam, I confirm the prisoner is wearing underclothes" the girl, whose hand was resting against my cock, said. The sensation so far had started to increase the blood flow to my cock and it was hardening but still quite soft.

"Judge Michaela, you will remove the prisoner's jeans only at this stage" the first voice said.

The scissors started cutting again moving up to the waistband to the jeans and cutting through it. The hand moved to my right ankle and repeated the process on my right leg. As the waistband was cut for the second time, the material was pulled from under my arse and removed from my legs entirely. I was now blindfolded and tied to four stakes wearing only my trunks. I was sure that my erection would now be obvious to the three girls in front of me and the thought increased my hardness further.

SlaveBoy
07-03-2007, 11:13 PM
plz i really love this story plz make next part out

molten man
07-04-2007, 02:28 AM
i cant wate for d next part!!

SlaveBoy
07-04-2007, 02:51 AM
Me too i wish next part out soon too but i know that he cannot be online and write story all the time so i think should wait untill he/she is free

turbo1914
07-04-2007, 09:49 AM
ya jeez this is great!

cheesy dude
07-04-2007, 09:54 AM
great story marc, you deserve the good rep. keep it up i cant wait for the next bit lol.

Marc
07-04-2007, 10:08 AM
"Not guilty" I said, thinking that the girls wanted the exact words. I was torn between wanting to give what I believed to be the right answer and the knowledge that my trunks would be removed if I didn't give the girls the answer they wanted.

Nothing was said and I thought I might have got it right. Then I felt someone kneel between my legs, resting their hands on my thighs and gently stroking my inner thighs with their fingers. The sensation increased the pressure within my cock. The hands moved from my thighs. One hand slid inside my trunks and lifted the material away from my body. I heard the sound of scissors cutting the material. A second pair of hands held the material just in front of the cut, maintaining the pressure against my cock and ensuring it remained covered up while the first pair of hands moved to the other side of my trunks. Cutting the material a third pair of hands moved in to hold the material on that side. I could hear the excited breathing of the three girls as they prepared themselves to reveal the whole of my body. The material was suddenly pulled away, and my cock, released from its restrictions, sprang forward. I heard the girls move away.

With nothing left to lose, I changed tack. "Guilty" I said.

cheesy dude
07-04-2007, 10:12 AM
lol nice. good part that was, keep it up.

Marc
07-04-2007, 10:15 AM
[Don't worry, things are kept up!!]

{And the "story" is written in full - I'm just letting it seep out over time ... two parts a day! five parts to go....}

cheesy dude
07-04-2007, 10:19 AM
five parts to go? 2 parts aday? do the math its dosnt work... but 1 more today and 2 tomorrow works :)

Marc
07-04-2007, 10:24 AM
or 2 tomorrow and 2 on friday and 1 on ....

cheesy dude
07-04-2007, 10:28 AM
nah waste of a day :p

1 more today :)

turbo1914
07-04-2007, 10:34 AM
ya! one more today!

Marc
07-04-2007, 11:32 AM
"Judge Judy, you will kiss the prisoner's nipples"

I felt the pressure of a girl sitting on my groin again. All material having been removed, I could feel that she was wearing a skirt or short dress and knickers. The warmth of my cock pressed against her lower stomach as she leant forward to gently nibble at my nipples in turn. The small bites, and pressure against my cock, continued to increase my erection and I started to move my hips, lifting the girl slightly into the air. As I did so, I started to feel the warmth of her body increase. Having completed her attentions, she moved off me and I felt the comparatively cool night air cover my penis.

"Guilty" I whispered, ashamed at the thoughts I was having.

"Louder" the girl said.

"Guilty" I said

"Judge Michaela, you will kiss the prisoner's toes." I soon felt the mouth and tongue of the second girl make its way along each of my ten toes, kissing each one individually before the mouth covered all five on each foot at a time and the tongue ran along the underneath. Even this, comparatively non-erotic sensation, did not reduce my hard-on.

"Guilty. Not Guilty. What do you want me to say?!" I said, torn between wanting to give the right answer and not wanting the situation to end.

"It is for you to answer as you wish, not for us to tell you what the answer is. I will kiss you on the centre".

molten man
07-05-2007, 12:25 AM
man. it is awesome.!! cant wait for part the next part!

Marc
07-05-2007, 12:33 AM
I started to try to work out where the centre might be, but I soon gave up as I felt the warmth of her lips caress my cock. Starting at the top, she lightly kissed all over my erect penis, using her hands to gently support it against the pressure of her mouth. As she kissed her way down my shaft, I felt the breath from nose tickle my pubic hair. Fondling my balls with one hand, her mouth moved back up the shaft, gently kissing every inch of my manhood, while her other hand continued to support me. As she reached the tip again, she flicked her tongue against my nub and, at the same time, swiftly slid her finger into my anus. The sudden imposition triggered my ejaculation and I felt the warm sperm shoot from my cock and land on my stomach and legs. No attempt was made to stop me or to clean up the mess and I felt the sperm hardening as it lay on my body.

I was now bound and blindfolded, totally naked and covered in my ejaculate, with three girls looking at me. Not surprisingly, my cock didn't subside that much!

SlaveBoy
07-05-2007, 03:22 AM
i love this story can't wait for the next part

2doctor
07-05-2007, 08:25 AM
brillaint story keep it up

cheesy dude
07-05-2007, 08:25 AM
great now i have to wait until tomorrow :( lol great story.

Marc
07-05-2007, 09:11 AM
Whilst laying there, I started to think on what was being said to me.

"Guilty" I replied firmly.

"Judge Judy, you will use your hand to increase the prisoner's erection."

I felt the smooth hand grasp my cock firmly and start to jerk it up and down. The motion was a bit rough, but the thought of being masturbated by a girl helped to soften the pain. I soon started recovering my hardness (well, I was 15 at the time!). As I became fully erect, the hand motion ceased.

"Not Guilty" I replied, equally firmly.

"Judge Michaela, you will use your mouth on the prisoner's erection."

This time, the mouth that was presented to my cock didn't just kiss me, but slid fully over the head of my penis. As the warmth and wet cavity was penetrated by my flesh, I felt my erection become even harder. As the mouth started to slide up my cock, the teeth dragged gently against my skin and I felt the increased air pressure of someone sucking. My erection was being treated like an ice-lolly, with the firm sucking encouraging me to become ever more erect. My balls were again handled and squeezed as the tongue wrapped itself around me, licking every inch of my flesh where it was taken into the mouth. As I was rapidly approaching the point of no return again, the sensation stopped and the mouth removed from my cock.

SlaveBoy
07-05-2007, 09:13 AM
both guilty and not guilty cannot what do the girl want?this make me want to read more

blog_and_cam
07-05-2007, 09:22 AM
amazing story!! keep it up!! I will say I think the recurring line is starting to wear thin, I hope something MASSIVE happens soon...

Marc
07-05-2007, 11:36 PM

I said nothing.

"Do you plead Guilty or Not Guilty?" the girl asked again.

I said nothing, having worked out the correct answer at long last.

"You must plead Guilty or Not Guilty!" said the girl and I could hear the strain in her voice.

I still said nothing.

"We must have an answer!" the girl said, even more desperately.

I still said nothing. Then, despite being blindfolded, I became aware that someone was crouching over my head.

"There is one final punishment which you would be required to receive but you must plead" she said, her voice very close to me now.

I still said nothing. I felt the body above my face move closer until their naked skin touched my nose. I smelt the must of sex. Reaching out with my tongue, I contacted damp flesh and the fuzziness of pubic hair.

molten man
07-06-2007, 12:17 AM
man. u doin a superb job!

Marc
07-06-2007, 06:20 AM
"Please, just release me!" I groaned, my erection becoming too hard to bear. Immediately the body moved away from my face and I felt her straddle my groin. Her soft hands holding my penis, it was again inserted into a warm, wet cavity but the surrounding flesh was covered in a thin layer of hair. As the girl slid herself fully onto my cock, I knew that this was the final 'punishment'.

The girl started to move her body up and down, sliding my penis in and out of her body. My erection too much to bear I started to buck my hips towards her, increasing the pressure and depth of our combined thrusts. The tightness of her cunt, the extended foreplay between me and the three girls, and my need to ejaculate, combined to end the session quite quickly.

"I'm cumming!" I cried as I felt the juices rush towards the end of my penis. I thought I would allow the girl the opportunity to move off me but she didn't. As my sperm shot into her body, I felt her cunt tighten around my penis and start to milk it at the same time as her orgasm started. I felt her shuddering on top of me through the pressure of our combined orgasms. As my penis stopped pumping, she continued to sit on my while my penis slowly deflated. She slowly stood up. I heard the girls footsteps walking slowly away from my body, leaving me still bound and blindfolded.

I fell asleep and woke a few hours later to find that I had been untied and my torn clothes neatly stacked next to me. Picking up the pile of clothes, a piece of paper fluttered to the ground - it read "Thanks for being a willing prisoner - do you want to be our prison warder? Love Sam, Judy and Michaela". I made my way back to my dorm, covering myself with my clothes while I thought about what I could do to three willing prisoners.

I woke Alan up when I got back to the dorm. He saw me standing naked next to him and just smiled knowingly.

"You've completed my dare", he said.

I had completed his dare, but could I complete the request from the girls?

The End

Marc
07-06-2007, 06:26 AM
Ok, that's it for the story, I'm afraid!

But right at the start I did say that it was non-fiction that develops into fiction. That is true. But rather than me just tell you where the reality ends and the fiction begins, I think I'm going to keep you guessing for a short while longer!!

I'll admit that the names, apart from mine(!), have been changed.

I'd be interested to know if anyone can spot the point from where I have altered the real ending in order to make it a better story!

Go on, have a guess! What really happened to me, and what have I made up?

Ooh, I wonder, should it be a sort of competition? But then what would be the prize? Well, if you want to post your guess and your suggested prize (in keeping with the forum, of course), be my guest! Let's see where that goes!

I'll post the real answer on Monday....

zack199
07-06-2007, 06:27 AM
great ending. ;)

cheesy dude
07-06-2007, 08:49 AM
well done marc nice story.

SlaveBoy
07-06-2007, 09:01 AM
super nice story dude but will you be makeing 1more story?

guakamaya
07-06-2007, 09:03 AM
i love your story

money.m
07-06-2007, 11:36 PM
this was a great story... thanks for writing it

molten man
07-07-2007, 12:41 AM
i would say that the last punishment was fiction!!

Marc
08-13-2007, 11:46 PM
just realised that I never gave the answer to the point in my story where it changed from non-fiction to fiction.....

no-one guessed correctly (in fact other than MoltenMan, no-one suggested any point at al!) ....

The story was truthful (other than the specific setting, and names have been changed to protect the guilty[!]) up to the point at which my trunks were removed! At that point, the girls disappeared and I was released by 'Alan' who had been standing by watching!

Another (fiction) story in the works at the moment!

chain
08-14-2007, 07:38 AM
Very good story :)

x_daringbaby
08-14-2007, 03:48 PM
Sweet story. :P I liked it a lot!

Skye
08-15-2007, 08:15 AM
really good story! i enjoyed reading that :cool:

molten man
08-15-2007, 09:49 PM
i would seriously say.. one of the best stories i have read!!

should be nominated for an award!!