PDA

View Full Version : 22/F Ask a permanently diapered and owned baby girl anything!

BabyAshley
11-26-2016, 12:31 PM
Almost 4 years ago, I met my daddy, who introduced me to a new world of ABDL. I loved the idea, and we quickly turned our relationship into a baby/daddy one. I am now permanently kept in diapers, and changed and fed by my daddy:)

I made a thread a long time ago, but it never got too popular. I think this section of the forum Is much better for this kind of thread :) go ahead and ask me anything about my life and lifestyle as a permanently diapered baby girl!

PrincessOfDiapers
11-26-2016, 01:22 PM
What brand diapers do you wear? I love the idea of wearing full-time but diapers are really expensive, so I'm wondering where you get yours, how much they cost and how good they are.

aiiro
11-26-2016, 05:05 PM
what was the thing which was hardest at the start of being diapered at all time? do you miss it to be out of diapers at some time?

BabyAshley
11-27-2016, 01:03 AM
What brand diapers do you wear? I love the idea of wearing full-time but diapers are really expensive, so I'm wondering where you get yours, how much they cost and how good they are.
I'm really sorry but I honestly don't know what kind of diapers I wear. Daddy orders them for me and he doesn't let me change myself so he keeps them hidden.

what was the thing which was hardest at the start of being diapered at all time? do you miss it to be out of diapers at some time?

It was really hard just getting used to peeing myself. There's a weird instinct with it and it took a lot of focus be able to do it.

I missed being out of diapers for a while but now it's just normal and fun :)

bdsm2014
11-27-2016, 01:47 AM
How do you feel when you poop in them? Do you smell quite a bit ? And how long does your daddy take to change after you poop ?

useme871
11-27-2016, 01:53 AM
Do you have disposable or cloth diapers? (I've thought about this but really want to do cloth diapers)

Can you describe how it feels to be cleaned and changed?

What happens when you get your period?

Do you ever get a diaper rash? Do you need diaper rash cream- if so does that feel sticky?

Isex
11-27-2016, 02:03 AM
I have thought about having this lifestyle for a while now as this really sounds fun

Where do you sleep (Cot or bed)

How did you two meet? (On getdare, love?)

Apart from diapers what else do you do? (Eat baby food, Only say baby things like googogaga)

aiiro
11-27-2016, 06:40 AM
what punishments do you get?

what was the longest time you spent in one diaper?

What was the thickest diaper you had the pleasure to wear?

PrincessOfDiapers
11-27-2016, 01:06 PM
How do you avoid the health issues that arise from long-term diaper usage such as rashes and UTIs?

DiaperDan200
12-04-2016, 01:10 PM
What do you watch on tv?

When you go out are you treated as a baby?

What kinds of things do you eat (baby food or regular food)?