PDA

View Full Version : 400 Word Essay - Pleasing My Dominant

Rugshaw1
11-22-2016, 12:58 PM
Hi everyone

I have decided to post this. I had to write a 400 word essay on pleasing my dominant.

Here it is:

As a submissive, my only role is to please my dominant. Everything I do should be in the interest of pleasing my dominant.
The fundamental idea behind being a submissive is that I understand that my dominant’s needs are more important than mine. Whether my needs are met is irrelevant as my sole purpose is to please my superior.
Pleasing my dominant involves treating my dominant with respect, obeying orders and performing his tasks well.
Due to pleasing my dominant being my sole purpose, punishment for not doing so is deserved and accepted.

Pleasing my dominant is not only important when dealing with my dominant directly. Pleasing my dominant should be a part of everything I do.
Things that please a dominant include total submission, obedience, respect and accepting punishments. All rules made by the dominant are to be followed at all times regardless of the circumstances and breaches of these rules should be reported to the dominant immediately where a punishment is determined and implemented.
Good submissive etiquette includes punctual responses, not speaking unless spoken to, referring to the dominant as “Sir” or “Master” as well as enthusiasm to serve.

The foundation of pleasing a submissive is the love for and admiration of the dominants cock. The submissive’s ultimate goal must be receiving the dominants cock in order to please him. Since the submissive is the property of the dominant, the submissive’s cock is the property of the dominant. Thus a good submissive never stimulates his cock with the dominants permission. Failure to do so is a violation of the greatest degree.

Once you learn something pleases your dominant, practice it. Get better at it. This will please your dominant not just because you do it better, but because your taking time to become better at it for him will be pleasing.
The most important way to please a dominant is to ensure that all cum is swallowed and none is left to waste. A dominants cum is a gift to the submissive and should be treated as such. Not swallowing all of the cum is a sign of disrespect and ungratefulness. All cum should be swallowed if the dominants cock is in the submissive’s mouth and all spillage should be licked up. The submissive should thank the dominant immediately.
Should the dominant allow the submissive to cum, the submissive must thank the dominant as it is a gift to the submissive.

m55uk4younger
11-24-2016, 03:59 AM
A very good essay sub boy, you are learning well, but a fatal flaw,
"Thus a good submissive never stimulates his cock with the dominants permission."
I am sure you meant without the dominants permission.
Very slack, maybe you should write that sentence 250 times, long hand on paper and show it to your Master, I know lines suck, but I think you should make amends.