PDA

View Full Version : Adult section on albums

MischievousKitten
07-18-2009, 07:22 PM
This goes along with my question...there should at least be an adults section that only registered users with 18+ can access, where you are allowed to post pictures of your dares. I think it's really a dumb rule that you can't post pictures on this site that don't involve nudity...I can see about requesting them but the rules on that are way too strict.

Or even allow posting them on the albums. Since it's moderated, truly inappropriate stuff would get banned anyway right?

fork
07-18-2009, 07:59 PM
Um.. you can post dare picts in albums. Just none that are innapropriate or contain nudity, as you said. I don't understand what you're suggesting. I mean, I've seen albums with proof picts of messy dares like with beans and chocolate and stuff all over them. You can post stuff like that.

MischievousKitten
07-18-2009, 08:02 PM
Okay. LilAngel's reply seemed to suggest otherwise, so if that is the case then ignore this..

LilAngel
07-18-2009, 08:46 PM
Yes, as long as there's no genital nudity, it is fine.

If you wish to post any adult content, there's an unofficial getDare UK Yahoo Group (which I believe is worldwide-ish now) for 18+ only.

Many use that to show 'proof' of dares. :)

maxim
07-18-2009, 11:15 PM
Yes and I also think there is a USA version!

BettyBoop
07-19-2009, 03:44 AM
Don't say rules are dumb. Maybe, just maybe people could make fake over 18 accounts.
Either way, the rules are the rules. Maybe people don't want to see other people naked wherever they turn.

Pingu
07-19-2009, 04:29 AM
If you wish to poast 18+ pictures then go to KinkTalk and have fun there.