PDA

View Full Version : 25/M/US/Master seeks F/Slave (serious replies only)

josephmackeyii
07-01-2007, 02:13 AM
I am 25 and currently working over in Iraq. I have been here for the last 3 years. I am looking for a Female slave that is willing to travel. Must be willing to submit to anything except scarring and disfigurement. Age is not of importance, but your physical upkeep is. Must have current photo's, and a web cam. Limits can be discussed until collared. After that the word "No" will be a termination of the relationship. email me at [email protected] if you are interested.

I am not looking for someone to travel to Iraq. Shoot i work on a military base i couldn't get them on. I am looking for someone who is willing to travel on vacations, such as Caribbean cruises, Australia, Europe and such. Residence will be in the US still... i should have been a bit more eloquent in the original post. And i am not expecting to find anyone on here, but nothing asked is nothing gained. Would have to meet before anything else, would never expect someone to just agree to anything in RL from a message board post. Nor would I accept anyone that was willing do do anything from a post only.

TheLittleStrawberry
07-01-2007, 03:25 AM
Now you're making more sense, buddy. :p