PDA

View Full Version : Holiday Dare

bryn
06-11-2006, 07:56 AM
Here's a dare for a group of guys to do when on a camping holiday, but girls could do something like it. When your getting ready for going and your packing, instead of packing all your guy stuff like mens deodorent aftershave and the clothes, pack all the girls stuff, girls deoderent, and the clothes, leg waxer and whatever else you can think of. Travel to the place you're going as a guy, but when you're there, live your whole life as a girl with clothes, deoderent, voice, and your body language. If anyone asks you if you're really a man, act really offended and walk off in a huff. See who gets the least funny looks, thats the winner of the dare, the winner gets to choose the person who has to go home as a girl and stay another few days as a girl.

Just came to me when i was thinking last night... Whaddya think?:D

Manbearpig
06-11-2006, 10:17 AM
that is a good dare, too bad i dont go camping:(

bryn
06-11-2006, 02:03 PM
i suppose you could just do it anyway if you werent on holiday, tell people who you live with that you're staying at each others houses for a week and then fool them all haha and do the dare anyway

Manbearpig
06-12-2006, 04:21 PM
i suppose i can do that. just dont know when i would be able to do it :/

cheesy dude
06-13-2006, 10:03 AM
Just came to me when i was thinking last night... Whaddya think?
i think what do u do on a night?

and two good dare

cheesy dude
06-13-2006, 10:04 AM
also brilliant name.v:cool:

Glutgod
07-06-2006, 07:12 PM
Fun I did it! Lol we tried to stay away from the other campers lol but ran in to a few.

DiceDarer
10-28-2013, 07:27 PM
This is a great dare! Bump!