PDA

View Full Version : 35/M - couple days off - looking to use box of toys (List in thread) - need ideas

NewSub4NewMistress
11-03-2016, 05:53 PM
CLOTHES
Black full bodysuit back zip - only eyes & mouth open
Black standard catsuit with 2 way front to back dual zipper
Black wetlook leggings
Black latex pants (Unpolished)
Glossy PVC pants (little big at the top/no belt loops:()

BONDAGE
Locking Leather wrist & ankle cuffs
Metal handcuffs
2 dog collars (knee cuffs)
Lengths of rope
1 dog choker chain
1 bicycle chain
cam lock straps
numerous snap hooks
Mini padlocks
Ball gag
Hood with open eye/mouth with blindfold/mouth cover attachments
Locking sensory deprivation hood
Standard blindfold

C&B
Magic wand with male attachment
Bon4M chastity cage with electronic metal safe with timer to lock keys away and Timelock.exe
Shoestrings

PAIN
Wooden Spoon
Small whip
Clover Clamps
Bag of clothespins

Theres no order/no preference to this stuff, this is just the order it came out of the box from top to bottom

I have fishing line elsewhere I can make ice timer with if needed but don't have anything made right now.

Due to dentist work today I may not be willing to use ballgag at this time but we'll see

Appreciate any ideas/suggestions/scenarios people can come up with :)

AlwaysLucky
11-06-2016, 12:37 PM
That's an impressive list! I'm surprised there aren't more takers with all those options.

You sound more experienced in self-bondage and you know your equipment better, so feel free to adapt any self-bondage as necessary to ensure safe release.

Strip off to nothing and then put on the black wetlook leggings. Rub yourself a little through them to get nice and hard before you get started—but don't spend too long.

I've got a position in mind for cornertime. Use whatever equipment necessary to achieve it, since you know how to use it best. You'll be kneeling and bending forward over your knees (think something similar to "child pose" in yoga). Bind your ankles together. If you can stay in that position and can bind this way, bind your thighs to your shins/ankles to keep your legs folded.

You're not allowed to raise your torso to an upright position. You don't have to keep torso flat to your legs the whole time (don't hurt yourself, cause I don't know how flexible you are), but you're not allowed to sit up straight. You should be bent forward as far as possible for as much as possible.

Hands bound, too, if you can do it safely. Either behind your back or in front. Put on the collar, just cause. You could even bind hands to collar if that's possible.

Put on the standard blindfold but leave your mouth free. The main thing here is drool. Put a bowl between your knees and the corner, under where your mouth will be. You're not allowed to close your mouth at all during the cornertime. Leave it nice and open the whole time.

30 minutes in the corner, knees bent, torso bent forward, mouth open drooling into the bowl.

After 30 minutes, you can free your hands and remove the blindfold. Take the bowl and pour the contents over your face. Don't touch any of it, just let it drip all over you.

Then do another 15 minutes in the corner, focusing on the feeling of your spit on your skin. You're allowed to sit up and have your torso upright, but stay kneeling. Leave your hands free and slowly—and I mean slowly—tease yourself through the leggings while you wait.

After the 15 minutes, you can leave the corner. You can orgasm however you like (if you want), but no removing the collar or washing up until after. If you're willing and able to come in the leggings, bonus points.