PDA

View Full Version : My Denial

LitDarkness
10-29-2016, 03:32 PM
Since, I have a knack for biting off more than I can chew, here is my denial thread. No you can't add denial.

If I fail to update, 5 days of denial get added.

So denied for 90 (more) days. I been denied for a bit before this thread.

So day 1, I'm very horny. I did beg for this. Why did I do that? What was I thinking? My cunt is throbbing.

I kinda feel happy that my Sir decided to act on it, though. I also feel a bit stupid for getting myself into this mess.

I did milk myself today in the living room in my panties. That was arousing + painful. Also repeating a phrase reminding me that my orgasms are owned was arousing and fits perfectly with this.

And yes, I'm a bit nervous about this.

LitDarkness
10-30-2016, 09:45 AM
Day 2.

Well teasing, teasing from GD people but that's normal. And shower water is torture, the way it flows on my back, is very arousing.

My pad rubbing makes me hornier.

I am still nervous and very horny. Of course, I asked for this and do appreciate it in a weird sort of way.

I'm happy about it too.

And I'm very desperate and horny but as I should be.

sir stefan
10-30-2016, 09:47 AM
Ok,
Just want you to know i will follow your denial, your begging, your frustration.
90 days..... Thats a long long time.
It's not someting that fits in my repetoire but that's because people are different.
I wish you success.

LitDarkness
10-30-2016, 09:58 AM
Ok,
Just want you to know i will follow your denial, your begging, your frustration.
90 days..... Thats a long long time.
It's not someting that fits in my repetoire but that's because people are different.
I wish you success.

Thanks. Yeah it is but I can and will do it.

Runesmith
10-30-2016, 10:23 PM
Well, you did get what you wanted. As soon as certain conditions clear up, I will take that horniness up a notch.

LitDarkness
10-31-2016, 06:19 AM
Well, you did get what you wanted. As soon as certain conditions clear up, I will take that horniness up a notch.

And yeah, I did.

Okay, very nervous about that.

I guess I should wait for a little more time in the day to update so we see what happens.

LitDarkness
10-31-2016, 10:15 AM
Day 3. Very horny. Pad rubbing. And I did dream of being fucked while in stocks. All holes fucked, I mean. So that was a bit arousing.

And Sir telling me he'll take my horniness up a notch when the conditions clear up makes me nervous.

He did give me a task for when I wake up and before I sleep. Listen to Evee's edging sounds. No touching during. The thought of that makes me horny and nervous.

I'm also kind of looking forward to it.

LitDarkness
11-01-2016, 12:45 PM
Day 4. My Dom is the devil!

I am very horny.

So the listening to Evee edging without touching before bed last night was mean. (The irony of that is amusing.)

I also get to do it when I wake up. I know Sir finds this amusing.

Listening to a girl edge when all I can do is listen. It makes me way hornier.

My cunt is still throbbing. I have a while to go, yet, though.

And knowing I sent Evee a recording makes me more horny. (Doing the recording didn't, but sending the recording does.)

LitDarkness
11-02-2016, 09:52 AM
Day 5. Okay the listening to Evee's edging is torture. Lovely torture.

And Mother Nature is done. (Hopefully for a while.) So milked myself while pissing. Way too much arousal.

I'm horny and very desperate but got a while to go.

sir stefan
11-03-2016, 07:05 AM
Day 5. Okay the listening to Evee's edging is torture. Lovely torture.

And Mother Nature is done. (Hopefully for a while.) So milked myself while pissing. Way too much arousal.

I'm horny and very desperate but got a while to go.
No worry,... You will manage... Only 85 days to go.

LitDarkness
11-03-2016, 07:16 AM
No worry,... You will manage... Only 85 days to go.

Well at the very least. The old man did say after the denial the orgasm had to be earned. So more than 85 days I assume.

LitDarkness
11-03-2016, 07:23 AM
Day 6. So last night I listened to Evee's edging recordings without touching of course. Then I got to kneel with panties down to my knees and spank each backdoor cheek after saying the phrase. Being reminded right after no touching after Evee's edging that my pleasure was in Sir's hands was arousing and a little humiliating.

And waking up to her edging with no touching was also arousing. And the milking after (I had to piss, wonder if piss control is the next thing on his list) while pissing was arousing.

I'm very horny.

LitDarkness
11-04-2016, 10:59 AM
Day 7. I'm horny and my cunt is throbbing. As usual I listened to Evee's edging sounds before bed without touching.

Was arousing and they are the most torturous sounds.

And kneeling with spanking. I did get have to stop in the middle so started over with it, it made me hornier and my backdoor sting.

And I got some teasing via kik by someone cause they tend to do that, my cunt is throbbing and I'm super horny.

And milked myself while pissing while in the shower. That added to it.

Chephren
11-04-2016, 02:05 PM
Great blog and I feel with you... 90 days sound horrible.

Runesmith
11-04-2016, 11:44 PM
Maybe we should ask Eve to do something that will make your denial even harder... when she gets back from her weekend tryst. She will get to cum this weekend, you know?

LitDarkness
11-05-2016, 08:56 AM
Great blog and I feel with you... 90 days sound horrible.

I like it.

Maybe we should ask Eve to do something that will make your denial even harder... when she gets back from her weekend tryst. She will get to cum this weekend, you know?

She will? Cool. And maybe.

Day 8. Listened to Evee's edging and milked myself while pissing. I'm horny and my cunt is throbbing but today seems to be easier.

Runesmith
11-05-2016, 09:21 AM
Well, tonight will be a challenge then. Shouldn't let things get too easy now, should we?

sir stefan
11-05-2016, 09:45 AM
Well, tonight will be a challenge then. Shouldn't let things get too easy now, should we?

Mmhhh,... I guess it's not only a 90 days denial challenge,.... It's definitely also a 90 days teasing challenge.
Not easy at all!!

LitDarkness
11-06-2016, 07:52 AM
No, shouldn't let it get too easy.

Mmhhh,... I guess it's not only a 90 days denial challenge,.... It's definitely also a 90 days teasing challenge.
Not easy at all!!
Yep.

Day 9, the edging while listening to Evee was arousing and different and harder. The phrase plus spankings after was too.

When I woke up, I wasn't able to listen to Ever's edging right away due to net issues but it was arousing when I got to do it.

And milking myself while pissing was arousing.

And yes, Sir's teasing is evil.

LitDarkness
11-07-2016, 04:23 PM
Day 10; I listened to Evee's edging sounds after waking up and my dream was arousing. That made me very horny.

And the pissing milking, arousing.

It's definitely harder not to cum and I'm very horny.

Is it day 90 yet? (Yeah, I know Sir, I asked.)

LitDarkness
11-08-2016, 12:10 PM
Day 11, due to issues Sir knows about the edging and kneeling didn't happen. You don't need to know everything.

But the no touch listening and milking while pissing happened. Definitely arousing and leaving me horny.

And some conversation with Sir may've left me horny (I don't think it was intended, especially since I initiated those conversations.)

Soon there will be 70 days....

Then a chance of an orgasm...

I literally sung that in my head.

I'm horny, definitely and happy. Keeping me horny and desperate is best for everyone, I think.

sir stefan
11-09-2016, 06:39 AM
Well it sounds great.
I guess the devil wirks on a gradual builtup of horniness. So you better be warned..... 70days from now you will be 7x more horny,. Sobbing,.. wet,.. moisturous

LitDarkness
11-09-2016, 08:57 PM
Well it sounds great.
I guess the devil wirks on a gradual builtup of horniness. So you better be warned..... 70days from now you will be 7x more horny,. Sobbing,.. wet,.. moisturous

We'll see.

Today, wasn't really a horny inducing day.

Listened to Eve's edging sounds which made me hornier than yesterday.

Then my horniness went downhill from there.

I had pain with milking so that's out. (I informed Sir of the pain but if you want to tell him what he knows, go ahead.)

And then there were issues with someone I am close to. (Personal.)

And then I had work, which was stressful.

Honestly, the last thing on my mind is an orgasm or even horniness in general.

Day 12? Yep, day 12.

That was also not on my mind.

Runesmith
11-09-2016, 09:50 PM
I did warn you about the pain yesterday. So milking is suspended until things change. I am sure you would be able to resume quickly.

LitDarkness
11-10-2016, 11:33 AM
I did warn you about the pain yesterday. So milking is suspended until things change. I am sure you would be able to resume quickly.

Yes. Hopefully the resuming quickly. And yeah, you warned.

Day 13. Listening to Evee's edging sounds, without touching in the morning is a cruel torture.

Very arousing. (The ironic thing is I'm sure Sir orgasm's to the thought of that long with my reports, well I'm sure he orgasms daily.)

That thought made me horny.

I do miss the milking and the bedtime tasks but they'll come back soon. Theres nothing that can be done about it atm.

And for some reason, I want to fuck Sir in the ass. (That may just ne a horny thought, though.) I don't have the anatomy for that, anyway.

sir stefan
11-10-2016, 08:12 PM
Yes. Hopefully the resuming quickly. And yeah, you warned.

Day 13. Listening to Evee's edging sounds, without touching in the morning is a cruel torture.

Very arousing. (The ironic thing is I'm sure Sir orgasm's to the thought of that long with my reports, well I'm sure he orgasms daily.)

That thought made me horny.

I do miss the milking and the bedtime tasks but they'll come back soon. Theres nothing that can be done about it atm.

And for some reason, I want to fuck Sir in the ass. (That may just ne a horny thought, though.) I don't have the anatomy for that, anyway.

Mhh,.. The thought of skills with a strapon....
And of course,... The thought of the devil...... (Oops,... He certainly has a handfull to keep in line :) )

Runesmith
11-10-2016, 09:50 PM
That's why she will go to bed shackled every night.

LitDarkness
11-11-2016, 03:20 PM
Mhh,.. The thought of skills with a strapon....
And of course,... The thought of the devil...... (Oops,... He certainly has a handfull to keep in line :) )

The funny part is he took the risk. And he loves it. *Edges on Sir's face.*

That's why she will go to bed shackled every night.
That still leaves room for things.

Day 14. (It ain't day 20?) I'm horny and woke up to Evee's edges. That is the worst and best thing to wake up to. Best thing cause her edges, worst cause it adds horniness to start the day.

I felt it about all day. And I'm off today. (Hence the update at a later time.) So plenty of time to think about it.

LitDarkness
11-12-2016, 09:09 AM
Day 15, I wrote Sir a story last night. In that story I was the one being used and the content of the story made me hornier.

Then Evee's edges, it was arousing to wake to to. I'm horny as hell. But that is something that I have to deal with.

Then Sir had me post the story on the forum (it's in a blog). So that made my horniness worse.

LitDarkness
11-13-2016, 11:02 AM
Day 16. Tbh, not actually too horny at the moment.

I kneeled last night repeating the phrase "I am a owned sex slave and I have no control over my pleasure."

Ever heard the saying, "Don't go to bed while upset"? It applies to tasks to (so 2 for 2). I don't want to get into it on here, though.

The task was unfulfilling at best. Which I was looking forward to it at first since I haven't gotten to for so long, (and tbh I had to force myself to do it).

Lead to nice sleepless night.

And waking up to Evee's edges, I was just anxious to be done with it. (Again with the forcing to do it.)

I really wanted to update after all this was settled but I probably won't have time to so it is what it is.

I'm definitely not happy atm and tbh I feel kinda hurt (though, I also feel like a ass if you want to know the truth about it).

Mean I could have reacted better, I'm not innocent in recent events. And I'm not going to blame a time difference when I deserve some of the blame.

I feel, guilty, hurt, upset and like an ass.

LitDarkness
11-14-2016, 06:57 AM
I'm probably not going to update this for a while if ever.

Mean I appreciate this but, right now it's going to be too hard to do. (Plus I can't really implement the teasing myself and I don't feel like playing right now.)

Even though I don't usually stop dead smack in the middle with things I start, I'm going to with this one.

Thanks for following it.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't expect this to be updated, only Runesmith could do the teasing and that is asking to much of both of us.

(I still appreciate this though.)