PDA

View Full Version : Summer Fun [FICTION]

Bored
06-30-2007, 12:51 AM
This is my first attept at making a story so i would love critical feedback and tips. i wrote this because i couldn't wait for anymore storyies to come out. and also i broke the first entry into 2 parts to show the intro from the actual story. also bear with it it is kind of long, including the intro. here it is.

To start off I am a 17 year old guy who is slender due to my fast metabolism, if you knew what I at you would say I should be fat. But anyways this story is completely made up but due to lack of imagination I may not be able to come up with original ideas or own names so it might be people I know but it has absolutely nothing to do with them. This story is completely made up even parts about me. But enough for the intro.
For the past 3 months I have been searching for a girlfriend. I am looking for someone who is neither a slut nor a “bandy”. And so far I have had no luck. One girl I liked and told me she liked me totally blew me off at a party. But she was a slut so it is ok. so finally I meet this girl named jodi. I start to like her and from lack of experience I may have been a bit open. As in it was easy for her to tell I liked her. And that is the start of my down fall. We end up hanging out about 5 more times. Then she invites me to a party she is having because her controlling parents are gone for a week. So I am to say the least exited it is Friday and Sunday is the party. So Saturday I call her up wondering who is going to be there. She say that a few of her friends. I also ask if I should bring someone. Not really knowing who I would bring. She says yeah if I want to. So Sunday comes around and I get ready and head over to her house. I tell my mom that I am going to be late today because I am hanging out with my friend Ben (witch she is ok with because she is very lenient). I get to her house witch is about 10 miles away but I can drive so it is no problem. And I get to her house she asks were my friend is. He was not able to come because I couldn’t find anyone to come on short notice.
So I walk in to her house which is very nice. Apparently her parents have a bit of money. I follow her to the back but I don’t realize where I am going due to I was looking around the house. So we get out side and her yard is big she has a pool, spa, and even tennis courts. And now I’m like sweet if I get to be her girlfriend hopefully I can use all this. So we walk to the table where everyone is setting at. And I enquire (being a social person) what are we going to do? And they said later I don’t know. I’m like we could go swimming. Even though it is like 6 and getting dark I bet she has the pool heated to a very comfortable temp. And they say maybe later right now let’s go somewhere. It sounds good and I add that I can drive people. So we all decide to go to the local shopping mall. There we go to in and out and eat dinner. So after that we just walk around the plaza for a while. Then we head back to her house. We get back to Jodi’s house and it is mentioned that we go in the pool. I don’t know by who. And I remember I have been so fixated on Jodi I never asked everyone’s name. So I tell everyone I’m sorry I forgot to ask everyone’s name. And one girl says my name is Kalyn. Another says my name is Angla. And another says her name is Tessa. And the only other guy there is his name is Joe. And so introduce my self as Sean. And then Joe says lets go swimming. Then as everyone is walking toward the pool I remember I don’t have a bathing suit. So I tell everyone. And Jodi says “you have boxers don’t you”. I hesitate “yeah…. But….” “But nothing you’ll be fine.” Not wanting to sound like a pussy I say alright. So everyone starts to strip to their underwear. I hesitate because I am afraid the flap in the front of my boxers might show off my family jewels. But I do it anyways and I jump in after everyone else has. I look around at everyone’s crouch level to see how well they could tell if my dick was hanging out for a second. And it doesn’t seem to be easily visible. So I don’t worry too much but I am still couscous. Till we start playing a game called the orb. It is basically keep away but only a little rougher. And keep in mind we are all still in our underwear. So then I notice my dick has inched out of my boxers so I quickly tried to put it back in but because of my boxers were wet it was hard to fix it. And once I did I looked up to see who noticed and I looked up and Jodi and Angla were looking at me with a smile. I and im like crap and I turn to Jodi and say “see I told you ‘but’.” She says “oh don’t worry we didn’t see anything.” After that we all went into the spa for a relaxing time. And soon Joe says I have to leave my mom will be here soon to pick me up. I say “ahh that sucks man your mom doesn’t let you stay out after 9:00” but inside im like yes now im the only guy here. He says “only when she doesn’t know the people im with.” “Oh ok.” So we get out and we all go inside and dry off and wait about 5 minutes till his mom shows up and rings the bell. And we all say our good byes and I say nice to meet you. And then we he leaves we watch TV for like 5 minutes then Angla suggests we play a game. I’m like ok. And Tessa says “ok witch one?” Angla mentions monopoly. And we all instantly say no. then Jodi says “how about innocent truth or dare?” I instantly think ok thinking it is just going to be just like a girly game like 6 graders play. So I say “ok” after everyone else has a agreed. So it begins.

Bored
06-30-2007, 12:53 AM
So we all sit in a circle and Jodi says “lets set down the rules. Start off by saying no pain and no extreme dares without agreement from all persons. You can take pictures or videos they just have to be deleted after this is all over. And nothing t where a our parents could possibly find out. And if you do not chose to do a dare or do not completely finish one a more sever dare will be given” And we all agree silently. “Ok so who is going first?” Jodi asks. And I say “I will” thinking it will be easier to be first. And so they ask truth or dare. I say dare. So they huddle together. “Alright your first dare is to go skinny dipping we will wait here you drop all your clothing here except for your boxers. Then walk outside and drop your boxers and put them where we can see them then swim for 3 minutes. And come back put on your boxers and walk back in.” says Jodi. I say “ok” considering this is easy even when I am a little shy. So I go swimming and comeback in what I think is a little over 3 minutes. And it is so I am good. Next goes Angla. We decide here dare is to go into the next room and take off her cloths and throw them into the hall. And your underwear can be hung on the outside door handle for one turn. So she does so flinging her clothing into the hall except for her black bra and panties witch she carefully puts on the door handle without showing off her exposed body. So next goes Tessa she I guess being shy picks truth. So we ask “have you ever had sex?” and she answers yes. So now Angla reaches around grabs her underwear and puts them on. So it is Jodi’s turn. And the rest of us huddle together and decide that we are going to have her do something with me. They I guess could tell I liked her or it was because I was the only guy. They say that we to go into a dark room and she is to take off her cloths standing behind me and hand them to me and I am the same with her and we are to switch clothing and since I am skinny it is easier for me to fit her clothing. But unfortunately I can not button up the pants because I am somewhat fatter than her. So with that I reluctantly step out and they all kind of laugh. And I ask “how long do we stay like this” and they say “since you fit them so well for the whole game or till you switch with someone else.” I kinda yell “what?.” “do you chose to do something harder?”. I of course say no. “Ok then.” So now it is Kayln’s turn she picks dare and it is to do 20 jumping jacks in her under wear in front of the whole group. She reluctantly agrees. She finishes her dare and now it is my turn again.

i got tired of writing so it got a little bad at the end so i thought it a good time to stop.

JohnC15
06-30-2007, 10:15 AM
its good keep going. this story has alot of potencial.

turbo1914
06-30-2007, 11:31 AM
ya keep goin! its good!

Manbearpig
06-30-2007, 11:50 AM
keep going dont leave us hanging!!!!

dared to perfection
06-30-2007, 12:28 PM
there are good ideas. but spelling needs serious work you use the word witch instead of which for instance. but it is understandable to the point of reading, so keep going.

Bored
07-01-2007, 12:19 AM
So again I pick dare. And this time they say it will be harder because it is a new round. So Angla says “your dare is to get naked in front of us all and we will lock all the doors to the house and one of us will hid a key outside. But it will be on a pink key chain.” “What no that is crazy I’m not getting naked in front of you all!” “If you don’t you will have a harder dare.” “I don’t care I’m not doing it.” “Ok you dare is to run down the street naked for a mile while we follow you in the car and shine a light on you.” “No I’m not doing that either!” “You have to.” “Why would I have to?” then Julia interjects “your right you don’t have to but if you continue the game I will kiss you.” And as you remember I like Jodi. I hesitate to answer deliberating weather or not to do it. And because this would be my first kiss I accepted to play. And she gave me a quick kiss on the lips “that is nothing so finish your dare and you will get the real kiss” Jodi says. So very much enjoying that kiss, it gave me motivation to do the dare. So I start to strip and I get down to my underwear witch is Jodi’s pink bra and panties and pants and then take off the bra and stop. Jodi says “now the pants and panties.” I slowly lower the pants and panties because the panties don’t hid much anyways and they fall to my ankles, and then I cover up as much as possible. Jodi states “good now to lock the house” she leaves and in about 2 minutes returns and locks the door in the room we are in. then she hands a key to Kayln and says “go hid this out front.” And then whispers to her something. So she leaves and in about another 2 minutes returns and says done. So now I am lead out front and they say “ok now you have 20 minutes to find the key if you don’t you will have to do another dare to get your kiss.” So they lock the door and I start to look around. The house is kind of secluded form the neighboring houses. So I’m not too scared until about 5 minutes into searching a light goes on in the yard. And I yell “what hell this was not part of it.” Then I realize I am outside so I stop and run to the door and knock on it and I hear “get the key, you have 15 minutes left.” So I start to look again thinking the light will help because I can see the ground easier. And it does about 5 more minutes later I find the key and run up to the door and unlock the door. I walk in and walk to the living room where my cloths and the others are and I look for my cloths and they are gone. I demand “where are my well my cloths?”

JohnC15
07-01-2007, 10:09 AM
ok getting better keep it coming!

Bored
07-01-2007, 10:53 AM
this is the last true part of the intro but i tried to make it as relistic and good a possable.

Julia answers “Oh they will have to be earned back. But now for your kiss.” She walks up and kisses me for what seems like 10 minutes, but it was only like 20 seconds. And because I liked it so much I started to get hard. So as I was already covering up to avoid them seeing I had to hold back my erection so I start to walk back and forth hoping it will help and it does. My erection goes down and I ask again “where are my cloths.” Angla kind of laughs and says ok you can have back your pants back for finding the key early. And glade to get that important piece of clothing back I say “thank you.” She runs off and knowing I should have followed but stupidly I just stood coving myself. And she comes back with my pants. And I quickly put them on and then ask “how do I get the rest of my cloths back.” Jodi says, “you can earn them back by helping others in dares or by doing what we ask.” “Fine anyone got anything for me to do?” “Not yet. I think now it is Angla’s turn.” Angla says “dare again.” We all huddle together and we decide to have her get naked and run around the house naked. She agrees and starts to strip. As she does I enjoy the view. Then once she is done stripping we all go to the front door and walk outside and she starts to run and we wait for her to come around as I look on the other side of the house Angla took off running at I see there is a wood fence. And I wonder if it is locked. So I ask Jodi “is that gate locked?” she snickers and says “yep.” As we wait I decide to go over and help hoping to get clothing back on and also a good view. So as I get to the fence she puts a hand up on the fence. And then I ask “need any help?” Angla answers “sure.” So I put my back on the fence and tell her “here put a foot on my shoulder than jump down from there. Witch she does and as she does I do get a good few of her as she jumps down in front of me. Then we run back over to the group. “Ok you’re done” says Tessa. She walks back and puts on her cloths. Witch I think is a little unfair considering that I didn’t get that privilege. Then Jodi says, “ok Sean you can have your bra back.” and glad that I get something back I agree although I really don’t want to wear it. And Angla runs off and this time I start to follow to hopefully find out where the cloths are hidden. But then she stops and the others grab me and hold me back form following her. And she returns with Jodi’s bra as promised. Ok so now it is Tessa turn she picks truth again. The other girls argue “common be more adventurous.” But Tessa says “no it is ok ill stay with dare.” “Ok fine.” Do for her truth we ask her “what is your sexual fantasy?” She says “I don’t have one.” “Fine then think of one now.” And for about 2 minutes she thinks of something. And finally she say ok my fantasy is “I am on a beach with someone. And we go into the water and our eyes meet. And I dive into the water and he grabs me and pulls me in tight and we go back on to the beach me in his arms. And we have sex under the light of the moon.” Kayln says “ooh that is a good one.” ok now it is Jodi’s turn. She of course picks dare. So we get in a group and figure out her dare once again. We decide to have her get naked and do yoga in front of us for 2 minutes. She agrees but not instantly. So she start to strip and I very much enjoy the view. And I really get to see how beautiful here body really is. She has a great ass and perfectly formed boobs. So she gets down on the floor and starts to stretch showing off her ass and boobs. Then that lasts for another 30 seconds then she starts to do all these poses. I guess that she has done or takes yoga classes. And after 2 very short minutes she stands up and puts on her cloths. “Can you go get me a water?” Jodi asks me. I say “of course” still picturing her naked body. I end up getting waters for all of us and then they say they will give me back 2 pieces of clothing if I drink 3 water bottles. And I agree to because I want back my clothing. So I start to drink them and the first and second are fairly easy and then the third is actually hard and takes me at least 5 minutes to finish off. And Jodi says “good job, you must really want your cloths back.” so Tessa runs off and comes back with Jodi’s shoes and her panties. So I quickly drop the pants and put on the panties and then put on the pants again. But not wanting to put on the really uncomfortable shoes (witch are sandals so they fit if I try hard enough) I wait to put them on. But then they notice that I haven’t touched the shoes and say “hey! Put those on we had to go all the way in the other room to get them.” “Wow that was hard.” “Fine if you don’t want them you can’t have anymore cloths.” I start to think that is not bad considering it is only a girls shirt I don’t really want to wear. But then I think they may take my cloths again. So I put on the sandals. Ok so it is the last turn of the round. So it is Kayln’s turn. She picks dare again. Jodi says “ok you want to get the chlorine out of you hair right?” “Yeah…” “Ok then you can take a shower in front of all of us.” she says “ok.” So we walk to the other end of the house and go into what I think is Jodi’s room because it is very feminine. So we walk into the bathroom and Kayln strips and again I enjoy the view although she is the least attractive out of all of them. But she is still very good looking. So she starts to shower and can’t find the soap and Jodi says “there are so bars underneath the sink.” And I automatically go over and grab a fresh bar and hand it to her. She finishes up in about 10 minutes and then comes out ant dries off and gets dressed. Then we walk back down to the living room and once there Angla hands me a shirt and says “here.” I grab it and put it on and now I am fully dressed again in Jodi’s clothing.

hotnpimpin
07-01-2007, 11:59 AM
its good keep on going

Manbearpig
07-01-2007, 05:54 PM
love it keep going

Bored
07-02-2007, 01:31 AM
so this is the beging of the actual story. the rest i concider reality check and getting to know the characters. and thank you for the feedback it is very much appreciated when writing.

“Ok so now for round 3. And from now on there will only be dares no more truths for Tessa’s sake. Because she is not involved in our fun. Oh and this round will be harder yet” Announced Jodi. “But then it wouldn’t be TRUTH or dare, just dare” replied Tessa. “and what is wrong with that?” and I agree because I wanted to have Tessa participate in the dare. But then again it would be nice to take the easy way out for a round.

So it is my turn again and they start to decide what I am to do. Then Jodi says “ok your new dare is to strip naked and masturbate in front of us.” “What I am not doing that that is too much I am not doing it!” “So you pick to do the harder dare. Once you say you are you can not go back to doing the easier one.” “I don’t care I’m not doing that!” “Ok fine your new dare is to be our slave for 10 days” they giggle to themselves. “What!?!? I’m not doing that either.” “You have to you said you would.” “I don’t care I’m not doing that ill leave if I have to.” “you can do that but do you think your parents will care if they see the video we took of you?” “No you didn’t! When!?” “When you were looking for the keys outside. Why do you think we turned on the light?” “no you said that we wouldn’t do anything that will allow our parents to know.” “That is if you play by the rules. Witch you didn’t so that part is off.” I wasn’t sure if they took a video or not she does have a lot of money so more than likely she has a video camera. And what else they taped me doing. I thought I had no choice in the matter. “so I have to be your slave for 10 days to make you not tell my parents?” “Yep.” “Since I have no choice in the matter I guess I have to take your deal.” “Ok good so here are the rules there are 10 days of being a slave meaning 10 full days not 10 consecutive days. So if you can’t hang out for the day we will do it another day. And if we feel you are avoiding us we will show the tape to your parents. So 2nd if you disobey you will be severely punished. 3rd you are not to ask for help. And if I think of anything else you need to know I will tell you. Ok?” “like I have a choice.” “Ok. So call your parents and tell them you are spending the night at a friends. And put it on speaker so we make sure you are trying to spend the night.” “She won’t let me.” “try.” Knowing that she probably will because my mom is very trusting of me. So I call her up and of coarse she says yes. And I die a little inside. But I am kind of glad so I can get this over with as soon a possible.

“See I told you she would. Ok so now to start. You are not to wear clothing at all tonight so take off the clothing.” “What about when I sleep.” “nope.” And again I think it might just be easier to agree since they have already seen me naked.” So I agree and take them off and then wait for their next instruction. “Ok now to finish your dare. Ok masturbate and cum in side this cup.” “what! No I told you I wouldn’t do that.” “Yeah but you choice the harder dare. So do it or else.” So I reluctantly start to masturbate and from the excitement of it all it did not take me long to cum. So once done they said good. “So now to finish the round but now that we have a slave each dare must happen with Sean.” Actually this doesn’t sound to bad considering there are only girls at the party.

molten man
07-02-2007, 01:43 AM
lovely. it is very intresting

Bored
07-02-2007, 10:34 PM
So it is Angla’s turn and since I have to be part of this I am not allowed to pick the dare. So Jodi and Kayln and Tessa decide. Kayln says “ok Angla her is what you have to do. You have to masturbate until you cum. And Sean you have to clean up every thing there is not a drop left ok?” Angla quickly agrees and since it is not bad for me I agree. So she takes off her cloths expect for her bra. And then starts to finger herself. I just admire the view and then after about 5 minutes she cums and says she is ready. So I bend down hesitantly because the others are behind me giving them a good view of my butt and balls but I get down on the floor and I start to lick up what is there. And I hear “oh and Angla don’t help at all do not move unless moved and don’t talk.” But I have already stared any ways. I start on the legs and start to lick up until I reach her crotch and then go to the other leg. Then I start on her pussy and as I go it takes me a while to finish that part so she starts to cum again so I have to start all over and when I get to her pussy again I take it easy for I don’t have to do it again. Then I had to turn her over and I start to lick the back of her legs to make sure I get it all I rub my hands over until I feel moisture and then lick it up. After about 10 minutes I finish although it wasn’t the best tasting it was very fun and made me hard. After I was done Jodi asks “are you done?” “Yeah I think so.” “Hey Angla did he not lick anywhere where you have juices?” she hesitates for a second then says “yeah in my butt crack.” How could I forget? “Ooh really… ok so now to think of a punishment.” So Angla gets dressed and then they discuss what they were going to have me do. And then Angla says, “Since this is your first punishment we will go easy. So you are to be tied down outside.” So we all walk out side and they tie me to a tree and I get hard because I am into the bondage thing and it is very exiting. Then they start to put toothpaste on my dick. And then they leave. After about a minute it starts to burn and after 10 minutes it is almost unbearable and then I loose track of time and then they come back and untie me and I run to the bathroom to wash it off. Afterwards my dick was red will pain. Ok next is Tessa and it is time for her first dare. So the girls decide that she will get naked and be tied to me back to back arms, backs and ankles will all be tied together. Then we will have to get back to the living room. So she starts to strip about as hesitantly as I did when I had my second dare. She is very beautiful and has great boobs. But then we walk to the other end of the wooden floored hall and we stop then they bring out this string. Then they put us back to back and start to tie us together at my belly button but since I am taller than Tessa it ends up being right under her boobs then they pull my hands around to her front and tie our hands together actually quite tight. Then they put our ankles together and tie them very well so it is very hard to get them more than an inch apart. Then they walk down they hall and start to watch TV. So I start to evaluate how we are going to do this. And since it is a good 75 feet to the end of the hall it will take forever to get to the end by inching. And also the ground it wood so I can’t get down and push or it will tear my skin off. So I tell Tessa “this is going to be hard. We need to jump to get down there.” “Um… ok” she says. “ok on the count of 3 we will jump and slightly push forward ok?” “Ok.” “So 1… 2…. And 3.” And we both jump almost together and then land and are ok. But then I notice we maybe moved a couple inches. So I tell Tessa “this time push a little harder forward. 1… 2… 3.” And we jump again and this time we get farther but as we are landing my toes touch first and then I cant stop it so we fall strait on me but luckily I am able to keep my head up and don’t hit my head. But her head hit mine but it doesn’t hurt to bad. And then I yell “I think we need help.” So Jodi, Angla and Kayln come over. “What is the problem?” “I don’t think we need help up but I think we need you guys to put a pillow down incase we fall again.” “Ok fine we will help you on this.” So we try to get up and it takes about 5 minutes to give up and we ask for help again so they help us out. So now that we got the help we try again and this time we actually land it. But next time we fall again but thanks to the pillows it doesn’t hurt that much. So after about 20 jumps we reach the other end exhausted and so they untie us. So next is Jodi’s turn. And I am glad because I get to do this one with her. They decide that we will be tied together me in back with her in front facing the same way. So Jodi comes out of my cloths and we are tied together left foot to left foot. Right arm to right arm, ect. And then our and then around the chest. She is about the same height as me and as I get hard my dick come right in between her legs. Then we are told that we have to go on a run around the block. So we walk outside not as hard as it may sound after you have a rhythm. So then outside they tell us we have to run down the street and back witch is about ¼ mille long. And it is late so it is very unexpected that we will see anyone. But the excitement was getting me hard still. So we start to run and then about half way we see a car coming a ways away and I start to freak but Jodi wants to keep going. I try to force her to hide but I soon notice that we will fall if I try so I really can’t do anything so we keep going and the car drives by. But I can’t tell who was inside because it was dark. And then we get to the end of the street and turn back. After we are back we are untied and finish the round. Now it is Kayln’s turn. They take awhile to decide what we are to do. They finally say “ok we notice that Sean is sweaty from his run so Kayln you are going to was him. And Sean you have to act like a dog. We both say ok. And then I get down on all 4s remembering I have to be a dog and we start walking toward the bathroom. “Wait where are you going a dog is not washed inside” yelled Jodi. So we walk outside and Kayln gets the house and starts to get me wet. “Wait! Dogs hate water.” I get the hint and start to run away. Then Kayln grabs a rope and calls me over I come and she ties the robe around my neck then to a tree and then starts to get me wet again. “Wait you don’t want to get those cloths wet.” So she strips down and finishes washing me then I shake dry. Then they say “now you can dry out here so you don’t get the house wet.” So they walk inside. And after about 20 minutes of freezing cold they say I can come in.

molten man
07-03-2007, 09:49 PM
lovely man. u are seriously good!!

SlaveBoy
07-03-2007, 11:19 PM
i love this too hope u will write more

SlaveBoy
07-03-2007, 11:20 PM
will that make it sick cause 20min in the cold while wet and i love this story too

Bored
07-05-2007, 01:46 AM
“Hey Sean glad you answer we are all getting together tonight we want you to be there. Oh and by we want we mean you have to be there. So come to my house in an hour. Make sure you can spend the night. And don’t be late.” And I have no choice but to go so I ask my mom if I can spend the night and she says yes. It is 4:00 so I wait about 30 minutes then leave to make sure I am not late. I don’t really care what I am wearing because I will probly be required to take it off again but I pick so big cloths incase someone has to wear it so it will fall off of them. I get there like 15 minutes early. so I walk up to the door and they open it and pull me in. “ok take off your cloths.” So I take off my cloths once again. “ok since you are early we will finish watching our show and you are to be the seat. So we walk into the living room and I see her big ass TV. And on is one of my favorite shows Scrubs so I lay down thinking they will sit on me that way. “No get on all fours like a dog, Facing away from the TV.” So first Jodi sit on my ass. Then Kayln sits on my right shoulder. Then Tessa sits on my left shoulder. Then Angla sits on my neck and she is wearing a skirt. And I can feel her pussy sitting on the back of my head through her thin panties. the show as just started I can tell by the theme song. So after about 5 minutes it really starts to get heavy with 4 people sitting on me. And then comes a commercial. Witch sucks for me because it means it is a full half hour before the show is over. So after 10 more minutes I am so tied I can barley stand it. So after the 30 they all get up and I collapse on the floor my neck is what hurts the worst. So they leave me be for like 20 minutes and after that the pull me up but I feel much better now. “ok we have decided what you will do next.” Since you brought pants today we are going to have you put them back on. Witch I gladly do. “Ok now follow us.” So we go to the back of there yard where there is a fence and then another house. And right next to the fence is some rock (the stuff used for driveways, and if you don’t know what that is it is just small rock about the size of a bottle cap that is mad of broken rock so is can me kind of sharp). Tessa pulls out some duck tape and tape up the legs of my pants right above the nee really tight. Then 2 of the girls grabs the loops of my pants and pull up then the other 2 grab a hand full of rocks and start to fill my pants. And since I was an idiot to bring big pants they start to get full then someone graps my butt and pulls my cheeks apart and put a hand full of rocks right in my crack. Then they finish filling and then all of them grab my pant loops and pull then they tell me to jump. To make sure all holes get filled. Then they put in more rocks and then once they fill it up someone grabs a belt and puts it through the loops and pull up my pants and tighten the belt so that it is tight enough for it won’t fall off my hips. Then they make me follow them and it is really hard because the rocks add like 60 extra pounds. And it is really pain full around my balls and dick and ass. Then Jodi says “my dad has some Viagra to make him have an erection and it will be pain full.” “Ok” they all yell. So they run off and say “come and find us oh and you have to go through the front door.” They walk into the house and lock the doors. So I start to walk tward the gate and I finally get there. Then I remember from Angla’s dare that the gates are locked so I start to climb over and have an extremely hard time and it hurts really bad. But I finally get on top and decide it might really hurt my legs if I land on them so I decide to roll of the fence and land on my but. And when I do it really hurts because a bunch of pointy rocks stab my butt and probably break the skin. So I get up and hurry to the door hoping no one will drive by. And then I get to the front door and try to open it and it is locked. Then from inside I hear. “the pill is on the matt.” and sure enough it is there and then they say “ok eat it.” So I walk over to the side of the house and find a hose and turn it on then swallow the pill and drink the water. Then I yell “ok now can I get in?” “no your rocks are all dirty they need to be washed off first. So go in the back and swim in the pool for a while make sure to bounce around a lot to get the dirt out.” “well can I go through the house?” “no!” so I start to walk back toward the fence and then I notice that this time it is the smooth side facing me. And I know I cant get over it but I try anyways. But after 5 failed atteps I yell “I cant make it.” “ok fine we will let you inside.” So they un lock the door. I walk through the house and go back out side and do into the pool and after about 10 minutes of jumping around and a bunch of dirt falls out I stop. So then I walk back to the fence and hope back over and go inside the front door. “ok good now for your next task you are going to give us foot massages. And since I am good at messages I say ok. So the all sit down and take off their shoes and I start with Jodi. Who has a skirt on also so I get a good view of her pink panties witch are almost see through. And then in about 1 minute I start to get hard and it really hurts. Well anyways I take 10 minutes gently caressing her feet giving her a great message then I move on to Tessa. I spend like 10 more minutes. Then I am getting tired so on Kayln and Angla I only spend like 5 minutes each. and after word the say “ok now you are to go back out side and drop your pants by the fence. So I slowly walk out to the fence and now that I am hard it makes it twice as hard to walk but I get out to the fence and start to take off the belt and then it get hard to take off the pants. But I finally get them off and I walk back to the house. “ok now for your punishment for asking for help. You are to clean the floor you walked on with your tung. Oh and you are to have me and Kayln on your back. got it?” “yeah…..” so I get down on all fours and let Kayln straddle me and then Jodi. So I crawl over to the wood floor and start to lick and since it is a long ways I just put my tong down and crawl all the way to the door and back hoping I won’t have to lick every inch. And I am right after 2 more passes they say you’re done.

yeah it is taking longer now because i am stuck for ideas so if you have any pm me i will give you credit in the story.

molten man
07-06-2007, 12:59 AM
no problem man. do it as soon as possible!

Bored
07-09-2007, 12:36 AM
so this took me a whiel to write im sorry but i had to come up with ideas. so enjoy. and thanks molten man and others for your coments they are greatly apriciated

Afterwards my tong felt raw and I had a really bad taste in my mouth. “Well you did good so now you are to make us dinner.” I am a good cook and quickly agree. So I go to the fridge and pull out stuff for the meal and it does not take me long to make the meal. I make me and the others plates and put them on the table. They sit down and they say “you can only eat the food if you shove your phone up your ass.” Considering I hadn’t eaten all day and I loved my cooking. And they were going to make me do it later if I didn’t I agreed. So I took out my phone and asked “do you have a condom?” because I though a Ziploc might have pointy edges and hurt. And unsurprisingly she says yes and disappears and comes back with a condom. So I put my phone in and tie a knot. “wait Jodi says “put the phone on high volume and vibrate.” But it is already on those settings considering that is what I always have it on. So I bend over and stick the phone up my ass it really hurts but it is bearable considering only a few nights ago I had a big dildo up my butt. So after about a minute someone calls and it starts to vibrate. It kind of hurts but in a weird way feels good. And also the ring is also quite audible. But it only last 30 seconds. But again someone calls not even 5 seconds after the phone call ended. And this repeats the whole time I am trying to eat. I am very aroused by the time I finish eating. “ok now that you are done eating. You are to give us full body massages” they say. And I say ok and Angla is the first to say that she wanted a massage. So she stripped and laid down on the floor face down so I started on her shoulders and after about 2 minutes of rubbing her shoulders and neck I moved to her head and gave her head a good rubbing and she said that is felt very good. So after 2 minutes of that I move to her back and quickly move down her back. And when I reach her butt I stop and start bellow her butt. And I spend maybe a minute on her legs. Then I move to her butt and I slowly message it for about 2 minutes loving the feeling over butt. Then I start on her shoulders in the front. After about 30 seconds I move to her boobs. They feel amazing because they are women’s breasts and they just feel great. Then after about 3 minutes I move to her stomach. Then I start to feel a vibration in my butt again and they are calling me. Since I am already aroused it only makes it worse. I hesitate for a second then I continue and after the first call there is another and it continues. So I move to her crouch and I start to rub all around her pussy for about 2 minutes I start o rub her inside but she stops me. And the calls continue. Then they let me rest my hands because I a really sore. But the calls continue to keep me aroused. So after a 5 minute break Kayln strips and lays on the floor. I start to message her and by the time I reach her legs I am already sore. but I keep going because I know I have to. And the phone calls and the messaging make me more aroused. And finally I reach her pussy and I rube for about a minute and then I start to go inside her and she does nothing to stop me so I push my fingers in and out. It last for about 3 minutes and I feels great and then she comes. And with that it is getting really hard to keep me from holding back from masturbating. And also because the calls are relentless. Then they allow me a 2 minute break from the phone calls and a 8 minute break from messaging. And my hands start to get blood back in them then Jodi is the next to strip and lay on the ground. And seeing her naked takes me to a new time high in my arousal. And by this time all I can think about is the vibrating in my butt and I NEED TO MASTURBATE. so I don’t really pay attention the her message and thus it is not very good but I continue and I try to concentrate. And when I get to her big beautiful breasts I can’t help but pay attention and I spend a long time on it to make up for lost ground and then I move to her stomach and quickly move to her pussy. And I rub around it for a few minutes. Then I put a finger inside and start to message the inside of her pussy and then I put in 2 more fingers and start to move them in and out. Then I notice that she is about to come so I stop and let her calm down then I start again and allow her to come. Then after wards my hands are on fire because the pain. But it is not bad because all I care about is I want to masturbate. so they stop calling for 5 minutes and allow me to rest fest for 15 more minutes. And then I hear Tessa say “I don’t want a message.” “Yeah you do he is really good” says Jodi. “Yeah he is really good it feels so good” says Angla. “Yeah but I don’t want to be fingered” Tessa says. “Fine then stop him when he gets there” says Kayln. “Ok fine ill do it.” So they all walk back in and Tessa strips and lays on the ground I start to message her and it takes me about 5 minutes to reach her pussy but I guess I did good because when I reached it she did not stop m then I put a finger inside and she didn’t stop me. So I kept going until she cumed. So then I stop and she gets dressed. Then Angla says “I want another message.” Obviously she wanted to be fingered but I wasn’t complaining. And she said to start from the beginning so I did and it took me like 3 minutes to reach her pussy because I was really tied. So when I did she didn’t stop me this time when I started to finger her then after about 4 minutes she comes and I lay back and relax even though I and ridiculously horny and still being called.

molten man
07-09-2007, 02:57 AM
nice 1 man!! keep postin like this nd u will make an impressive story!

Bored
07-11-2007, 10:10 PM
So after a few minutes my hands felt better. And the calls continued. And after a while Angla said “ok you need to be punished.” “Why” I asked. “Because your first message was better than your last meaning everyone didn’t get the same treatment.” “so I was tied.” “I don’t care. But we need help deciding how hard your punishment will be. So you are to masturbate for as long as possible without Cumming and how many times you can do it will set how bad your punishment is.” So I start to wrank because I am ridiculously horney. so I start and since I am really horney and I am being called it only takes about 30 seconds for me to almost cum. So I stop myself and calmdown. Then I start again and after about 3 more times I just cant stop my self no matter how hard I try. So I cum all over my chest and stomach. Then I lay back and rest. “wow that was unimpressive only 5 times. We were expecting more oh well. You can rest whiel we decide your punishment. After about 3 minutes I fall asleep. And after I don’t know how long they wake me up. “ok this is your punishment you are to run down to the 24 hour mini mart and try to buy a porno magazine. If you can buy it buy it and run back but if not you have to run around until you find a pool not mine and jump in. then you can run home. And for you don’t say he didn’t let you buy it, and not actually go to the store. We will drive down there and make sure.” “what?!?! No I’m not going to a public place naked.” “fine we will show your parents the photos of you and I really like the new ones of you messaging everyone.” I have no choice once again so we walk tward to door. Jodi gives me a 10 dollar bill and points in the direction of the mini mart and says “it is down there somewhere. Have fun.” But luckily I have been down in that area before so I know where the mini mart is kind of. So I start to run and I am really tired so I stop often but keep looking behind me for the car to come by for they don’t see me walking. After about 5 minutes they pass me in my car. And then after about another 8 minutes I reach the mini mart. So gather my confidence as I approach the store and I walk in and the cashier comes out of the back and stares at me I walk over and pick up a playboy magazine and walk to the check out stand. And the guy stares at me. Then he says “how old are you?” I say “18” knowing I can’t by it if I was 17. Then he says “got any ID?” “No of course not I am naked.” “Ok fine ill sell it to this once but next time I want ID.” Just then Jodi runs in and yells “see sean I told you they wouldn’t let you buy it when you are only 17!” they guy steps back and says “hey you told me you were 18. You can’t buy that.” He grabs the magazine from me and points toward the door. I walk out side and the girls drive off back to Jodi’s house. So then I remember I have to go in a pool. Thinking it will be easier to find one in a back yard. I start walking toward Jodi’s house. Then after a whiel I start looking for a house that looks like it might not have a dog I see one and I jump over the fence and look around and of coarse there is no pool. So I jump back over then I go to another house and I jump over the fence and this one does have a pool. So I start to walk towards it but then I hear a dog bark. So I run back to the fence and jump back over so then I walk for a minute more then I find a new house. I hop over the fence and this house does have a pool and no sign of a dog so I run over to the pool and I jump in. I get my hair wet and get out and run for the fence. Then I get over and run for Jodi’s house then I get there and open the door. I get inside and they are back in the living room. “alright we are all tired. So we are going to bed you have a choice. You can either have your cloths back and sleep outside. Or you can sleep on the floor naked tied down tight. Or you can sleep naked on a bed with all of us on top of you.” Thinking that having 3 girls sleep on top of me is the best. And also the most uncomfortable for them. I say “ill take choice number 3” so we all go into Jodi’s room which is very big and has a king size bed, lucky for her. So I lay down across the bed parallel to the head board. And Jodi says “oh yeah forgot something, Kayln Tessa come help.” So they walk out and a minute later come back with 3 cushions (the ones from a couch that only has one continuous cushion for the seat). So they tell me to flip over and lay on my back. And then have me slid down a bit then they put 2 cushions on the head side of the bed and one on the foot side of the bed. So that now I am in the crack between the 3 cushions. So they all decide that they will sleep naked. In order to make me erect of longer and make it a lot warmer for me. So the strip naked of coarse making me hard. And start to throw on a sheet. But they decide they will have a bed sheet on the bottom. So they make me get up they throw on the cover sheet to the bed. And then make me lie back down. Then they throw on the thin blanket and then the quilt on top of me. I uncover my head for I can breath. Then they climb into bed. They put it for the heaviest part of there bodies would be on me, their butts. Then they told me “ok we are going to sleep if you wake us up you will be punished.” So this is not as uncomfortable for them or as easy as I thought. So after a while they fall asleep at least I think form the lack of movement. It is hard to sleep with someone on your chest and on you dick and your thighs. And I am trying not to think about them being naked because I am afraid ‘poking’ Jodi’s butt might wake her up. But after about an hour I fall asleep. It is much easier to sleep this time then last.

end of day 2

molten man
07-12-2007, 12:40 AM
nice job.. plz write more often!

Bored
07-13-2007, 12:11 AM
sorry i am trying to get some ideas if i wright any sooner it will suck so if yo want it sooner please send me a suggestion.

molten man
07-13-2007, 12:19 AM
ok. no problem.. but do not take 2 much time!!

Bored
07-13-2007, 09:26 PM
i'll try not to take to long mabe even tonight. (stress on the mabe)

Bored
07-17-2007, 11:47 PM
sorry it took so long i was trying to think of ideas. but here it is. and the next part should come soon because i have an idea.

But I wake up in the middle of the night because I am ridiculously hot. So not having any other choice I try to go to sleep. But I find it really hard to fall asleep. And unfortunately I start to think of what might come tomorrow. Any other day it would be fine. But I start to get hard and the more I try and stop it the harder I get. And it starts to throb. Which pokes Jodi in the pussy. Because in the time I was asleep she must have rolled over. and this causes her to turn in her sleep. Witch makes me harder because of the rubbing. So after about 10 minutes she yawns witch tells me she is up. she sits up and looks at me and grins and then she goes back to sleep. But by her sitting up she let the hot air out so I am able to go back to sleep. And the next time I wake up it is not because of the heat. The girls are getting up and then Jodi whispers to them. I just nod back to sleep then I am waken up by the girls grabbing me and putting me on a table. And they tie me down to the table very tight. It is a big table so head is only partly off the table. Then I notice the table has wheels, because they start to roll me down the hall. And outside then they say “we all have to go the bathroom so we are all going on you. As part of your punishment for waking us up.” So they get on top the table one at a time. Tessa is first and goes on my dick and the warmth and the thought of her makes me go erect. Then Kayln takes about 2 minutes to finally release and then she goes on my stomach then is it Angla’s turn and she get up and sits on my face. I get a great view of her as she starts to pee. And once she does I close my eyes until she stops then I open to get a last look. Then it is Jodi’s turn and she also goes right on my face. I get a nice view of her and then she is done. And then they grab the hose and wash me off and then wash their pussies. So after wards they say “ok we are getting dressed but you are not.” So they leave me outside and come back about 30 minutes later. “Ok we are going to take you on your morning walk. You are to be naked and be on a leash.” So the leave for another minute and comeback with a collar and a leash. They put it on me then they untie me. We walk toward the door and I notice the clock and it says it is 6 o’clock. So I figure their wont be that many people. Then Jodi says “wait a minute.” And leaves and comes back with a Frisbee. Then we walk outside me walking like a dog on a leash. So we start walking down the road and I see no one a first. So walk a little then turn down a path with grass on either side. “Ok time for a run.” And Jodi takes off running with me on the leash. It is really hard to keep up with her considering I am on all 4s and then she moves up to the grass and when I try to get up on the grass I fall. And she pulls at my neck really hard and I choke. She also falls and I kind of smile. But not for long because I am choking. She gets mad but then she gets up and lightly pulls on the rope and we run again. Then we get to a park after about 2 minutes of running it is not a very big park. And I look around and I don’t see anyone. So I guess I am in the clear. “Ok now we are going to play catch.” Says Angla. And she throws the Frisbee not too fast so I can run after it. But it falls before I can get to it so I run back and Jodi slaps her legs and calls my name. so I run over to her and hold the Frisbee up to her in my mouth. She grabs it and pretends to throw it. But I notice and don’t move. Then she does it again. And I get the hint that she wants me to go to the other end of the field so I run down. Then she throws the Frisbee and I try to catch it in my mouth. But instead it hits my teeth and falls in front of me. So I pick it up and run back and this time Tessa calls me over and as I am running back I see this couple about 30 years old laughing their ass off. And my cheeks instantly turn red and I drop the Frisbee and hid behind a bush. After about 30 seconds the girls come over and tell me that the people have left. So I walk out and they have not left.

Bored
07-20-2007, 01:21 AM
Instead they have walked over and are talking to Angla. And now I notice they have a dog. And apparently they want us to play together. Because Jodi says “Sean go play with your new friend.” And one of the couple says “rex go play” and throws a ball. And Jodi signals me to go get it. So I run after it but by the time I start running rex has got the ball and is running back. So one of the couple grabs the ball and throws it again. But this time I run and almost get the ball before the other dog gets it. And all the people watching me start laughing I can only guess that they are laughing at me. And again I don’t get the ball because the dog is much faster than I am. So Angla says “if you cant get the ball maybe you can get the Frisbee.” And she throws the Frisbee and I run after it and so does the dog but it curves and I notice it before the dog. So I am able to get to the Frisbee first. But the dog comes running over and growls. So back off and all the girls start laughing again. Then the dog runs back in and gives his owners the Frisbee. Then they give it back to Angla and then say their goodbyes and call their dog and leave. I am tired so I lie down. But soon enough the girls say ok time to go back home. So they put me back on the lease and they start to walk home. But then they stop and ask “don’t you want to make your territory?” so I walk over to a bush and left my leg. But then they all come over and look at my dick. I guess to make sure I go. And it makes it 100 times harder to go pee when you have 4 girls watching you. But after like 5 minutes of concentrating I finally go. But unfortunately it runs off the hill and onto my knee. So then we start to walk again. And as we get to the street there are more cars and a few of them break. But even more concerning to me is that there are a lot of people walking the street. But at this point I just don’t care so we walk back to Jodi’s house. Then once we get there they ask me to call my mom and tell her that I am over at a friend’s house and will be there for a while. And so I do and my mom thinks none the worse. So they are a little exited for a while. “Ok well since we have the time I think we should play truth or dare again. But this time every thing will either involve Sean in a big way, or will be only about him. And of coarse only dares. Oh and to spice things up a bit when it is Sean’s turn to get the dare it will be far worse. Ok?” I think ok now I can get back at them for what they made me do. But then Jodi adds “oh and Sean cant give dares he will make them too hard and also he has to be involved in all them. So we start the game Jodi goes first. And the other girls decide. That she will have to make me cum in 2 minutes. And she agrees and tells me to lay down witch I do. And she starts to suck. And she is really good at it and it feels amazing and after about a minute I cum inside her mouth and she swallows it. “Ok good ill go next” says Angla. So the other girls decide that she will be tied to me front to front and handcuffs used. Then the key will be put up somewhere where is really hard to get. So we are tied together and again I get hard. And then they put the key up on top of the cupboard. So we slowly walk over to a chair and grab it and then put it under the cupboard. Then we attempt to get on the chair witch is really hard because our knees bend in opposite ways but then we finally get on by having another chair and by bending our legs outward and up on the chair. But in the process my dick found its way into her pussy and made it very weird to move. And since we are tied at the waste we can not get it out. But we get up there and grab the key and jump down and un-cuff each other.

Bored
07-21-2007, 09:58 PM
her is the next part how you all like it.

Ok then Tessa is volunteered to go. And for her dare she must strip down right now. So she does then they tell her “ok now go out side and jump in the deep end and stay there then Sean you strip down now.” So I do. “Ok you are going to have to rescue Tessa. And Tessa you have to act like you are drowning screaming and all. And you also have to kick and be a pain in the butt to rescue.” So we walk out to the pool and she jumps in and starts to scream and splash. Then I jump in and grab her around the waste and start to swim. But it is really hard because she is not swimming only moving around. I end up dropping her a few times but I finally make it to the shallow end and then I put her up on the concrete then Jodi yells she isn’t breathing. Although she really is but I get the hint. So I close her nose and breathe into her mouth. And do it again. But then Kayln yells “you have to pump her chest!” so I put my hands between her breasts and push down lightly 3 times then I stop and breath into her mouth. Then I do that 1 more time then out of know where. When I am breathing into her mouth she grabs my head and holds me there and makes out with me. I am a little shocked because she is the shy one. But after like 5 seconds I respond and I left her toung in my mouth and I massage her toung eith mine. But then the 3 girls yell at me and push me into the water. They yell “you little perv!” And they ask if Tessa is ok. Then they yell at me and tell me that I forced myself on her. And I look at Tessa and she kind of smiles. And I give her an angry look. Then they pull me out of the pool. And push me inside. Then the door bell rings and Jodi says “girls watch our little perv.” And walks down the hall to the door and answers it then talks for minute but then she closes the door and runs to her room. Then comes back and the girls ask who it was. And she says “oh it was the neighbors wondering if everyone was ok because of the noise. But I told them it was a game. Ok back to our little perv problem. She comes and puts a pillow case on me and then ties me up with my legs slightly able to move then my hands tight behind my back. Then we walk out side. And then they open a door and push me in a car and then start it up and it sounds like my car. Then we drive around for 20 minutes or so. I think it was mostly in circles because the way the car turns. But then we get somewhere and they untie me and unblind fold me. Then I notice I am still in a neighborhood. Then they tell me “her is the directions back to the house 2 of the directions are wrong meaning it says left and means right or vise versa. And on the back are some things to get along the way. Oh and I almost forgot. Bend over and face the other way.” And then they push a dildo into my ass. It hurts like hell. And all I want to do is take it out. “Ok good now have fun and maybe learn a lesson and that dildo better be in your ass when you get back to the house.” And they drive off leaving me naked except for a piece of paper and a dildo up my ass.

let me know if you like the direction im taking if not i can can it. so let me know thanks.

Bored
07-24-2007, 12:14 AM
ok well no one has replied. but oh well, its probly just laziness, oh and please dont take that the wrong way i am extremly lazy too. but anyways her is the next part and i am expermenting with a new paragraph style so hope you like it.

So I look at the piece of paper. And on the front is the directions and I look them over and I notice 2 of the streets at the end of the list and that is because of driving to her house. And the list is about 12 long. Then I look at the back and on the back is a list of thing I have to do. It says:

1. when you pass a park you have to find a cup that we put along the fence then jack off in it then put it back.
2. then when you come across a group of about 10 oak trees you have to get a piece of paper out of the tree and bring it back .
3. then when you pass by 15676 Gilbert Way you have to climb their tree and grab the stuffed bra we have for you and put it on until you get to the house.
4. have fun ;)
And that ends the list of the things to do. So I decide to start walking but I don’t know what way to go it is not included in the directions. Witch I think was the idea. So I decide to go left because that is the way they drove off.

But I am not sure it was a divisionary tactic. But I start walking and the dildo in my ass makes it extremely hard to walk. So I decide that I can just take out the dildo and put it back in when I get to the house. So I slowly take it out and it is actually long. All of it wasn’t in my ass but it is about a foot long so now I have to carry around this dildo with no way to hide it. So I start walking again and after about 10 minutes I don’t see a street named Yelter so I decide that I will turn around and go the other way. So I start to run to make up for lost time.

And so I start to run and then I get to the place I started and kept running then after like 2 more minutes I stop and then I keep looking for Yelter St. and then like 6 minutes later I find it and I turn left. So I start to walk again but now I see a car coming so I run up to someone’s house and hid in the bushes. Then after the car passes I walk out and then a little while later. I am walking being a little cautious. A car comes from behind and I start to run up to a house and little do you know it a guy comes out of the house. At first he does not notice me. So I try to think of what I can do. I decide that it will be best to just act normal and continue to walk down the street. I don’t know if the guy noticed me. But I don’t know how he wouldn’t. But I know that the car did because I could see he kind of ran out of the lane. But I continued to walk because I wanted to seem as normal as possible while walking down the street naked. But after about 10 minutes more I still don’t see the street I am supposed to turn on. And I start to wonder if this was one of the wrong directions. But I decide that I will walk a little longer considering with my calculations I could be 8 miles away. And at my pase of walking it could take maybe 20 minutes to walk a mile. So I keep walking and after 2 minutes more I come to a small park.

So I think this might be the first task. So I scope out the area and I notice it is a very small park and I do not see anyone at first but then after further inspection notice someone in the back. But I decide this is a good chance so I enter the park. I go toward the fence in the back of the park and start to look for the cup and so I walk along it looking up at the person in the back. and as I get closer to the person I notice they are near the fence. So I don’t want to expose myself to this guy so I decide to hid and wait for him to move along. But after 20 minutes of waiting he does not move and I am starting to get impatient. But I keep waiting. And after about 10 more minutes he finally leaves. And as I am about to get out of hinding I notice 2 more people about in their 40’s walking toward the back.

and at this point I am far to annoyed to wait for 2 more people to get board. So move out and keep looking and once I get to the other end of the fence I still didn’t find a cup. So thinking that I missed it I start to go back. But now the people are within viewing of me. But after a half hour of waiting already I decide that I am just going to keep looking and I don’t care anymore because I will never see these people again I hope. So I look again for the cup but with no such luck. So I take a guess that the girls were lazy or didn’t really want me to do it so I decide to keep walking. But as I am leaving I see a dispenser for dog poop bags. And I think that walking with a bag is a lot less suspicious then walking with a dildo in my hand so I grab on and put it in the bag.

I am very glad to have it. So I start walking on the street again in the same direction as before. And after about 5 more minutes I notice that it is a dead end street. “Damit!” I yell. And I turn around and start to run because I am pissed and want to get out some aggression. So I start to run and I see a car so I stop running but that is it because I have been walking for about 30 minutes in the wrong direction not to mention I went to the wrong park.

Smile Guy
07-24-2007, 08:21 AM
The paragraph style makes it much easier to read and more enjoyable. Glad to see your learning!

Keep this story up. It's really good.

Bored
07-24-2007, 09:37 PM
thanks for the comment and yeah i might eventually go through and edit all of the entries.

Bored
07-25-2007, 10:22 PM
here is the next part hope you all like it tonights is too parts long.

So I keep running as long as I can. And it does make me feel better inside but not out. Because my feet are really starting to hurt. But I make it back to the street I started at so I keep walking. And after a few more cars and about 10 more minutes of walking a finally get to another 4 way stop and I decide that I will follow the directions yet again.

So I start walking and the usual car drives by every so often and I am getting less and less worried every time. I just want to get back to the house and after about 5 minutes of walking I get to another small park. And I figure this must be it. So I go toward the back and get to a fence and I walk along the fence and then I see a green cup leaning against the fence so I look around and I don’t see anyone. So I start to jack off and about 2 minutes into it I see 2 teenage girls walking into the park and I don’t really worry because I have hidden my self pretty well and so I continue. but then they are walking strait toward me but I know they don’t see me. And I start to get turned on. And so I am about to reach my climax but in order to jack off in the cup I have to get up on my knees. And I can’t do that. So I stop and I wait. But the girls are heading right for me still. But I can’t move because it is easier to see movement. So I just stay there.

And then the girls stop right infront of the bushes I am behind and start talking. They are talking about one of their ex-boyfriends. So I try and stay as silent as possible. But then my hand slips off the branch I had it on. And I make a big noise and move the bushes. Then I hear a scream. And one of the girls looks over the bushes. “what the hell?” she yells. And her other friend comes over and looks behind the bush too. “what are you doing back her naked?” they ask. “well um, err… ahh…” I cant think of what to say to explain why I am here. so I say “well my friends are playing a joke on me. A very mean joke.” “and what is the joke?” they ask. “well I am supposed to find my way back to my friends house. See here are the directions.” I hand them they directions. “and I one more of the directions is wrong” I say. “well and what do you have there?” and they point to the bag I am carring. “oh nothing.” I lie. “well if you don’t want to tell us then we don’t have to give you back the directions” they say and start to walk backwards out into the middle of the park. And I start to go after them but I remember that I am naked.

“Wait I need that!” I yelled. Then come and get it. And having no choice but to go out and get it I get up and step out of the bushes and I see them stair at my dick. I walk up to them and grab the note.
“well you must really want that. Well we can tell you the mistakes on that” they say. “oh really? Ok thanks.” “I said we can not will. You have to do something for us first.” “What do you want?” I ask. “well, first tell me your name.” “Sean.” “ok Sean I’m Ashley, and this is Kate. First show us what is in that bag of yours.” I hesitate but I grab the dildo and pull it out of the bag.

“oh and why do you have that?” “well err… ummm…” I can’t think of what to say so I decide to say the truth. “my friend is holding pictures of me so I have to be her slave. And well I was supposed to get my way back to her house with this up my butt. But I took it out.” “Oh so your cheating?” “Well yes.” “Oh ok well for the first thing I believe you have a task to do as it says on the back of that paper. So you will do it in front of us.”

Bored
07-25-2007, 10:23 PM
Just then I start to get hard again. “oh look Ashley he likes the idea.” Well they have already seen me naked and they can help me. So I go back to the bushes and grab the cup and start to wrank out in the open in front of 2 hot girls. Then I am about to cum so I get the sup ready and cum in the cup. Then after I am done I put the cup up against the fence where I found it.

“Ok now what?” I ask. “Well I don’t know about Ashley but since my boy friend left me I have been honey” Kate says. “Yeah I haven’t had a blowjob in about a year” Says Ashley. “Ok so you are to give us both blowjobs but not here it is to open there is a group of trees a little was down that way” and Kate points down the road I have to go down. “Oh but me and Ashley only feel like walking the opposite direction. And that is all we will do until we get our blow jobs. But to make it easier on you we will walk slowly.”
And so they start walking the opposite way and I get the idea. So I run up to Kate and tell her to jump on my shoulders. And she does. Then I fast walk down the way I have to go to the trees. And Ashley continues to walk. So I get to the trees and then I figure is should get Ashley before she gets too far away. So run back the way I come from and get to the park and keep running and after about a minute I see Ashley.

And tell her to jump on my back. And I turn around and I fast walk back to the trees. And when I am a little ways past the park I see Kate walking toward me. She didn’t stay at the trees. So I take Ashley to the trees and start to take off her pants and then her panties and start to lick but I figure it will take too long so I bring her pants and panties all the way down and pretend that I will keep going. Then I take her panties and pants and run toward Kate and I get her and bring her back. Then I notice that Ashley has stayed but looks a little made.

So I decide that I will start with Kate. And I start to take off her pants and panties and I notice she doesn’t have any underwear on. But I don’t care and I start to lick her shaved pussy. And after about 2 minutes she starts to moan. And I continue to go for about 10 more minutes then finally she says “ok Ashley’s turn.” So I turn to Ashley and I see her a little back more in the woods. So I go over to her with Kate’s and Ashley’s pants and I lay her down and start to lick and after about a minute she stars to moan.

And after 3 minutes my tong starts to hurt a lot. But I keep going until she says done. So being done I start to look around and I notice that I am in the oaks that are mentioned in the 2nd task. And I look up still holding Kate’s and Ashley’s cloths.

And I see a white piece of paper after about 2 minutes of looking and it is way up there. I am good at climbing so I don’t worry but I wonder how they go it up there. So I start to put down the closes but then I think I have only one mistake left on the page and I have 2 girls cloths in my hands so I decide I will have some fun so I throw their cloths over my shoulder and climb up the tree and I get to the piece of paper and grab it but I can climb higher so get up higher and I put the cloths almost out of reach for they have no chance of getting them. So I climb down and they ask.

“What did you do that for?” they ask. “Well I want to have some fun. So if you do what I ask you can have them back. Ok?” “Wait that’s mean we were going to help you” They say. “Yeah but you made it hard on me. So what do you say?” I ask again. “Well we have no choice huh? Ok.” “Ok good first take off your shirts and bras.”

Bored
07-28-2007, 10:39 PM
wow i cant belive i have written 16 parts i hope you all like it. i actually wrote this part a few days ago but forgot to add it.

Witch they do and they hand them to me. And surprisingly Kate is wearing a bra. And then I take a quick trip back up the tree to put them up there too to make sure they don’t disobey. Then I take a look and Kate has a very nice set of boobs they are well formed and big. And Ashley’s are not as big but they are great looking. “Ok, now I really want a blowjob too so you girls can give me one.” So I sit on the ground and Kate comes up and put her mouth around my dick and starts to suck.

And I grab her boobs and rub them a little and they feel as good as they look. and after about 2 minutes she gets me to cum and then I tell Ashley “don’t you want some?” and she walks over and starts to suck and I cum again in like another 3 minutes.

So after they are done I tell them “ok now I want you to run down the street and back. Just to wear I can’t see you.” And so they start to run and I walk out to the street. And I watch there butts as they run down the street. And then they get out of sight and about 30 seconds later I see them running back and I watch very intently as their boobs bounce up and down quiet gracefully.

Then they return and I tell them that they can have their clothing back. So I start to climb up the tree and I hand them back their cloths. And they put them on and walk off then I look at the directions again and the new piece of paper I got. And I look at it and it seems as though someone tried to tape it at the top but they missed so it can be opened. And it says

To: Jodi
I am writing this to you because I want to give Sean another job for his run and also I am not going to be there when he returns. So I wanted to tell you that you are to punish Sean for doing nothing wrong for me you are to punish him by

But then I can’t read any more because it is taped up at the bottom of the paper so I can’t read what is left. But I really want to know because I want to be prepared for what is coming. But I also know that I will be punished if I look so I decide not to.

So I pick up the bag with the dildo and start down the street again. Then I go down the street and I see the next street I need to turn down so I take it and then I get to the next street I need to turn on and I do then the next street is the another one so I follow the directions again and I walk and after about 10 minutes of walking I figure I have found the last wrong direction but I continue to walk because I want to make sure. So I decide to run to make it faster and after about 5 minutes of running I decide that it is the last wrong way.

So I turn around and head back and after I while I get back to the street I turn off of. Then I continue and of coarse I see the way to go. So I turn down the street and as I am going I notice that the street is getting more and more populated by cars and I start to get nervous. I was fine with a car every now and again but not a constant amount. So I try and hid from as many as possible. Then I see a major road ahead. And I really start to worry because I think that maybe they are going to make me go down this street. But I keep going hoping that they will make me turn before the major road. But of coarse they are making me go on the road.

I decide that it is too risky and will try to find another way around. So I turn around and turn left down a road and run and walk up it for a long time. I soon decide that they chose to bring me to that street for a reason because there was no way around it. So I figure I will do it and get it over. so I get back to the street catch my breath and wait for a red light to have the least amount of people looking at me and I take off running and about 30 cars pass me as I go and I finally get to the spot I have to go down. And I am extremely nervous because I didn’t want anyone I know to see me.

But I figured it was over so I keep walking and the next street I hit is Gilbert Way I know I have a task to do. So I find 15676 and I see the tree and I make sure that no one is watching and I climb the tree it is not very big so it is easy. And I grab the bra and jump down. And I decide to put the bra in the bag and put it on at the same time as the dildo. And then I hear from the house “what are you doing at my house! Get off my property!” and I get really scared and run away and then after I get away I keep going.

Then after I get one street away from Jodi’s house without more than a few cars and a couple people walking. I decide I should put on the bra now and also put in the dildo. Here is where the trip gets hard. So I put on the bra and it feels wired but I get it on then I grab the dildo and start to put it up my ass. And after about 2 minutes of slowly putting it in my ass I finally get it in and I start to walk.

But it is so hard and it hurts too. But I finally get to the house after 5 minutes of walking slow. And I ring the bell and Jodi answers. “Oh good you made it. That took longer than expected. Come inside” and she leads me inside. Ok I bet you want to get that out of your ass huh?” “Yes!” I answer. “Ok you can take it out.” So I grab it and slowly take it out and I feel extremely relived to have it out. “Well did you do every thing?” “Yes.” “Well ok then I believe you I don’t need to go get that cup. And give me that note that you got in the tree.” I hand her the note and she takes a second to read it. “I bet you would like to read to huh? Well here you go.” And she hands me the note and the last part says…

molten man
07-30-2007, 10:05 PM
lovely work. keep it going!!

Bored
08-01-2007, 10:27 PM
It says: punish him by bringing over my 2 friends Ashley and Kate. Their numbers are 555-0986. And let them do what ever they want to him. Have fun and see you next time.

As soon as I read the note I think wait not Kate and Ashley from the park. It can’t be! It just can’t be. Then I think crap they do live in the same neighborhood. Oh no they are going to going to give me hell because of what they did to me. So Jodi leaves and dials the phone and talks for like 5 minutes then she says “ok you can do what ever till they get here. But I suggest calling your mom and telling her that you will be home late today.”

So I take her advice and I call my mom and she says ok but she wants me home all tomorrow and I say ok. So then I decide that I will see if there is anything to eat and I make a sandwich. Then after that I decide that I will just watch TV and relax until they get here but after only a minute of watching TV I hear the doorbell. And at this point I am getting scared because I know that they will not go easy on me. And Jodi yells “go get the door I’m busy.”

So I reluctantly get up and I go toward the door and I open the door and it is them from the park. And they just say hi and make there way in and yell for Jodi. Jodi comes out and greets the girls obviously they know each other. “So Jodi we say Sean here on his little quest” Kate says. “Oh so you found him oh good did you help him?” Jodi asks. “Oh about that yeah he turned the tables on us and make us go streaking” Kate says meagerly. “Oh well you are able to do what ever you want to him for now and if he doesn’t oblige then we have pictures so…” Jodi says.

And by now Kayln and Tessa have joined the conversation. “Oh good! And one more thing before we take control I think you need to know he cheated on his trip” Ashley adds. I forgot that I told them that I was cheating and now I’m going to get punished. “How did he cheat” Tessa asks. “Well you remember the dildo you gave him yeah he took it out and had it in a plastic bag” Ashley says. “Oh really” Tessa says with a smile “well do you mind if we punish him first? You can join in.” “Oh of coarse not let’s do it” Kate says.

“Ok since you cheated by taking something out of your ass. We will try to put thinks in your ass. Let’s try our hands we will have the smallest go first and try and put your full hand up your butt” Tessa says. And then they measure hand and Ashley and Kayln have the smallest hands and are almost the same.

So Ashley says “ok since it will make no difference between our 2 hands I will go last and I will try to put my foot up his ass.” And my eyes widen and they all laugh at me and I know this is not going to be fun. So Kayln is up first. And she tells me to go on the coach and put my head into the cousins and face my ass away from the couch. She puts lube on her hand and my ass. Then she starts to put her hand in my ass and at first she goes slowly. But can only get 3 fingers in so she tries harder and it starts to rip on my ass a little but not bad, Because her hand is small. And not to long she has her hand in my ass all the way.

Then she pulls it out and I feel greatly relived. Then next is Jodi she lubes up. And goes full on and just pushes really hard and it really hurts and after about a minute she has worked her hand in my ass and pulls out. And now my ass is really starting to hurt. But then it is Kate’s turn. She lubes up and tries lightly at first then more aggressively. But after another minute she really starts to push hard and it hurts really bad. And she still can’t get it in. so she pulls out after another 2 minutes.

Then it is Tessa’s turn and she pushes really hard but to no avail again. But I am almost crying from the pain. But now it is Ashley’s turn. And I know this is going to hurt. So she lubes up my ass and her foot. Then she starts and at fist it isn’t bad but then she tries to push harder but she can’t. So she orders me on the floor and I do so reluctantly. But then once I am on the floor she tries again and this time she can really push and it hurts like nothing I have ever felt before and I am starting to cry from the pain. It hurts so badly and then she basically jumps on my ass to try to get her foot in but it is not going to happen so she stops and I collapse on the floor. And I just lay there and then I hear ok for the final part of the punishment you will put the dildo up your ass for the entire time you are doing things for Kate and Ashley.

YoureAmazingMe
08-23-2007, 11:01 AM
Will there be a continuation of this?

Bored
08-23-2007, 10:19 PM
i have grown board of my story as most have. im sorry but i just dont have the motivation to wright anymore.

the_tod_king
08-24-2007, 12:29 AM
booo i was enjoying this too we need more and nice story by the way.

molten man
08-30-2007, 02:40 AM
Nice story. Keep it going!!

Bored
08-30-2007, 08:08 PM
sorry i have given up on this story. but i have started a new story but i will not release it till i am complete with it to make it a good as possible and have the most ideas. it wont be out for a whiel.

Coyote
08-31-2007, 02:03 PM
very good please continue

molten man
09-02-2007, 08:31 PM
Hey, Please Continue!!