PDA

View Full Version : Give me dares please! (20yo)

CiaraCD
10-21-2016, 05:54 PM
(I'm not a girl btw, I'm just crossdressing in my picture)

Hi guys/girls.

My life is pretty boring lately! It basically consists of going to college, and chillin' in my bedroom watching netflix, so I'm looking to spice things up with some dares!

Feel free to give me dares, and I'll try my best to do them! However there's no promise that I'll do them, due to the fact that I'm still living at home so I don't get a lot of privacy :( but, I'll try my best! :)

I apologise for having such a crappy thread with not a lot of information, but I have no idea what to say! :confused:

Hard Limits:
This is not my entire list as I'm still discovering my limits
Blood, Scat, Anything Permanent, Extreme pain

Rockler
10-21-2016, 05:57 PM
Here is a quick one. Each time you leave your bedroom for anything, you must remove a piece of clothing......and not put it back on. This resets each day when you wake up. Makes you have to plan your day, and what you wear very carefully.

Bdsmmsdb
10-21-2016, 06:48 PM
Here's a fun one, wear jeans, socks, shoes a tight top (white preffered) and a jacket on top that you have to zip up, no bra or panties

Do this for a day and the jacket will make you hot so you'll have to unzip it eventually and make your nipples visible

Lyb
10-21-2016, 07:00 PM
Every time you watch Netflix you must be naked and touch your pussy without cumming

CiaraCD
10-22-2016, 05:14 AM
bump..

Come on guys, give me some dares! :)

CiaraCD
10-22-2016, 05:32 PM
bumping..

Come on guys! I'm sure ye can come up with some good stuff :)

Australia
10-22-2016, 05:34 PM
Cum on your face