PDA

View Full Version : 28/female/slave seeks 18+/female/master in US (serious replies only)

sciencegal
10-15-2016, 12:31 PM
28/female/slave seeks 18+/female/master in US (serious replies only)

Do not contact me about this ad if:

You have not read the full ad. I know it’s long, but it’s full of information.
You do not speak/write fluent English. Spelling errors are to be expected (they are just an error afterall), but I need to be able to understand you. I plan to communicate frequently with you, so being able to understand you (and vice versa) is crucial.
You are a male. I’m a lesbian, so I’m sorry guys but I’m afraid I have to rule you out. I know there are a lot of great male doms out there, but I’m only looking for a female.
You want a quick play session. I’m looking for a long term relationship. I understand some people are just looking to play around a bit, but this ad is not for you then.
You don’t respect submissives. I do not want an abusive relationship. My limits are my own, and I have them for good reasons.
You are not interested in cultivating a friendship as well as a D/s relationship. I’m looking for a real commitment, so ideally I’d like to chat with you about life outside of play.

About Me (Personal):
I'm new to the site, but I've been lurking around for a few months. The more I lurk, the more I want to join, so here I am, finally. So without further ado...

Hello, my name is M (no it's not my real name, but until we get to know each other, I'm choosing to keep it private. But it does start with an M). I’m currently 28 and I live in the Eastern Time Zone of the US. I’m currently in school at the moment, hoping to graduate early this semester. When I’m not studying, I like to read, mostly biology based books, but hey, I’m a huge science nerd :) I’ve been playing golf since 3rd grade, and it’s something that I still enjoy doing. I love being outside, especially in the spring. I also watch a lot of TV shows, so hopefully we’ll have something to talk about there (I’m not expecting too many biologists to apply :p ). Even though I studied biology for my undergrad, I’m currently working on my master’s in applied statistics. I have a tendency to want to explore and try new things, so I decided last year to go back to school for something different. I’ve always been on the fence between math and science, so now I get to do both.

Time wise, I am free very often during the week. My class schedule is lighter than usual this semester, so I’m finding myself with extra free time. I’m available for chat daily, and I can play pretty much every day, though the weekends are trickier for me since I live with a roommate. I would like to find someone who can contribute a good amount of time as well, but I understand that you have a life, job, etc and won’t always be available.

About Me (Kinky):
I have subbed a bit in the past, but the relationships tended to fizzle out after only a short period. This is another reason I’m looking to build a friendship in addition to a D/s relationship. I’m also curious by nature, so I tend to ask a lot of questions. And I like to try new things. Just because something isn’t listed as a like doesn’t mean I’m not willing to try it. I don’t tend to add things to my dislikes without trying them first. So without further ado, here’s the part you’re probably most interested in.

I Love:

Mild pain
Clothespins, clamps, spankings, nipple clamps, they’re all great. A small amount of pain makes me super wet, but I don’t like taking it too extreme.
Spankings
Seeing a red bottom and feeling the sting of each swat just makes me so wet. I am only able to do this when I am home alone though.
Anal
I love anal across the board. I have several plugs, and I like to use them.
Orgasm control
I know this usually goes without saying, but I like giving up control of my orgasms to my domme. You will decide when I get to orgasm.
Denial
This goes along with orgasm control. I like being denied for short periods of time. I do not like really long denial periods though. They get old fast, and I feel the longer I am in denial the less effective it is for me. I tend to put a cap at about 2 weeks for any one stretch of denial.
Pussy insertions
I love pleasure and orgasms, as most people do. I have 2 dildos and a vibrator that I like to use mostly.

I Like:

Humiliation
I like being called names; slut, whore, pet, etc are all great. Dirty talk is also a big turn on. I’m not as interested in degradation, so as long as this is kept in a playful manner (not purposely hurtful), this is a big turn on.
Edging
I enjoy being able to masturbate every day. I have a pretty high sex drive, so edging is a great way to keep me constantly horny.
Rules
Rules are great because it lets the play continue even if you’re busy. It also keeps me thinking about you all the time. I don’t like overly complicated rules that are really easy to mess up, but I do like following guidelines and rules set out by you. I would also love to incorporate a way to keep me on task with my assignments and thesis as well, but this is not a requirement.

I Dislike:

Hidden public
I have a love/hate with this. Something like wearing a butt plug under my clothes or something of that nature is fine. I’m just not interested in edging in public or anything like that.
Mouth stuff
I have a really strong gag reflex and a small mouth. I’m not opposed to something like putting panties in my mouth as long as you realize only about a quarter of it will actually end up in my mouth. I also do not suck on dildos; I can fit maybe like half of one in my mouth before I gag. Something like licking a dildo after use is fine, I’m just not going to be deepthroating anything. Gagging just really does not do much for me, so I tend to avoid it.

I Won’t Do:

Public
Friends/family
Social suicide
Blackmail – any pictures or videos that I send you will need to remain private unless I give my consent that you may distribute them. In return, I follow the same policy.
Blood
Permanent
Extreme pain
Poo/pee
Ass to mouth

This list is not comprehensive. I’m still exploring, so I’m always open to trying new things. Things could be added to any of the categories above, so if we try something and I need to add it to a limit, I will. I am a big fan of communication, so if something is making me uncomfortable or anything like that, I will tell you.

Once we get to know each other a bit, I am fully comfortable sending pictures or small videos. Before this happens, I do ask that you prove yourself the same as you’d have me do. This will require a picture for verification, so please be aware that I will ask for one. As a side note, I plan to communicate through kik. I do not plan on using skype.

What I’m Looking For:

Compassion
Sometimes things crop up, so I’d like to find someone that understands this. I will always let you know as soon as something comes up so you aren’t left guessing what the heck just happened.
Friendship
I know I’ve touched on this already, but it’s important to me. I basically want a friendship with BDSM benefits.
Similar Interests
It would be great if you shared most of my kinky interests, and it would be just wonderful if we shared a few outside of kink. I’m not expecting you to be a nerd like me, but I’d love to be able to chat about life.
A Domme
I know this ad says female master, but I’m going to emphasize it again. I am only looking for a mistress, not a male dom.
Age/Experience
Any age or experience level is fine with me. After all, we were all new once. I do prefer someone at least in their 20s, but that’s not set in stone.

Hopefully my long-winded ad hasn’t completely turned you off and you are still interested in me. If you are indeed interested and you meet the above-mentioned specifications, please PM me. In addition to explaining why you think we’d be a good fit, please answer the following questions with as much detail as you can. You don’t need to write a novel or anything, just try to give me a meaningful response.

Name?
Age?
Location/Availability?
Likes?
Why do you want to be my Domme?
How much experience do you have?
What about my ad caught your eye?
Three random facts about yourself?
Expectations of a relationship with me?
Any questions, comments, or concerns?

After you send me your PM, and if we want to continue talking, I’ll share my kik with you for easier communication.

I know this was really long, but thank you for reading it! Even if I’m not the right sub for you, I wish you the best on your search for the right one.

MsRuthE
09-03-2017, 03:00 PM
I'm sure we're not compatible enough to make a go of it, but I loved your ad. Enlightening, fun and comprehensive. Nice job. I hope you find what you're looking for . . . you deserve it :-)