PDA

View Full Version : Idea for Star Wars RP Dare

Aroused Toaster
10-19-2016, 03:04 PM
I'm not sure if this is something that would take on GD, but I had an Idea for a Star Wars RP dare. Of course there would be two sides: the Jedi and the Sith. I haven't really thought it out too much. Would you all be interested in this? Comment if you would, and if you want to help me make this a thing, PM me or leave a reply.

demonhunter198
10-19-2016, 03:14 PM
im certainly intrigued by what this could entail

MasterCaz
10-20-2016, 12:41 PM
GD? You'll never find a more wretched hive of scum and villany...

Are you thinking of some kind of competition between the two sides or some kind of training academy for each?

Timac
10-20-2016, 05:11 PM
You've got my interest. I'm assuming sith would be more of a pain/bondage thing and Jedi would be more of a denial/chastity thing?

Aroused Toaster
10-20-2016, 09:40 PM
GD? You'll never find a more wretched hive of scum and villany...

Are you thinking of some kind of competition between the two sides or some kind of training academy for each?

I was thinking of a mix of both. The masters would train the apprentices, and both sides would gain control of planets, and eventually the galaxy by completing sexual acts. For this reason I am unsure if the Sith can follow the rule of two, or if the setting will be before the fall of the Sith order.

You've got my interest. I'm assuming sith would be more of a pain/bondage thing and Jedi would be more of a denial/chastity thing?

I was thinking the Sith would be pain/bondage and maybe more since the Sith code is about embracing passion. I hadn't thought much about the Jedi side, but I like what you said about the Jedi being denial and chastity because their code is about rejecting emotion and passion. I was also thinking about putting in another group although, I'm not quite sure of their role in the conquering of the galaxy.

new and willing
10-21-2016, 01:50 AM
This intrigues me

Puppy_Boy
10-22-2016, 05:22 PM
This sound very interesting!
As the other group - what about the Hutts. Wearing skimpy, slutty bikinis and underwear like leia and taking large 'hutt cocks' (green cucumbers) in all your holes? That is what jabba kept slave girls for after all!

BlazeNagase
10-23-2016, 11:01 AM
I'm not sure if this is something that would take on GD, but I had an Idea for a Star Wars RP dare. Of course there would be two sides: the Jedi and the Sith. I haven't really thought it out too much. Would you all be interested in this? Comment if you would, and if you want to help me make this a thing, PM me or leave a reply.
pm me when finished

Aroused Toaster
10-23-2016, 11:16 AM
This sound very interesting!
As the other group - what about the Hutts. Wearing skimpy, slutty bikinis and underwear like leia and taking large 'hutt cocks' (green cucumbers) in all your holes? That is what jabba kept slave girls for after all!

That's a really good idea. I think I might start making the RP with these three groups. As for the systems and planets that are to be controlled, I may use this galactic map.

http://guidesmedia.ign.com/guides/737698/images/gcmap_clone_590.jpg

Each group would start with one planet each under their control.

pm me when finished

Will do.

Puppy_Boy
10-23-2016, 02:49 PM
It's a pitty Malachor is not on the map. With that coursant and tatooine, you would have had the perfect start

Aroused Toaster
10-23-2016, 05:59 PM
I was thinking about adding some planets because the map seemed pretty small. I was thinking more along the lines of Dromund Kaas for the imperial side though.

horsegirl1924v2
11-20-2016, 07:24 PM
love the idea! maybe grey jedi? they seem like a good middle ground but I don't know a lot of star wars lore.

amethyst353
11-20-2016, 07:32 PM
I'm not normally into roleplay games, but I love Star Wars. I'd totally be in.

TheLastCenturian
11-20-2016, 10:50 PM
I would definitely be interested in this. It would be fun to do a kind if competition between the Sith and Jedi to see who rules the Galaxy.

BannaGirl
11-21-2016, 10:46 AM
Sounds cool, would consider joining although it honestly depends on how much time it takes :8

Aroused Toaster
11-21-2016, 04:37 PM
Okay, so it may be a few more days before the dare is done. I was almost finished when my browser crashed, and the window I had open failed to save my progress:mad:. I should have it finished within a week after Thanksgiving.

CrackersofGraham
11-21-2016, 06:40 PM
Hey, this sounds pretty fun! If you like, I could try my hand at making a Galaxy Map graphic. PM me if you want some help with that.

Aroused Toaster
12-02-2016, 06:03 PM
The dare is almost done. A deadline caught me by surprise yesterday, but the dare should be done sometime tonight.

Aroused Toaster
12-02-2016, 06:55 PM
The dare is finished. I am now doing editing for grammar and such. Expect it to be up in the next 30 minutes.

Aroused Toaster
12-02-2016, 07:08 PM
The dare is now live.