PDA

View Full Version : 27/male/master seeks 18-24/male/skinny/slave in (Europe)

NihilWhite
10-15-2016, 07:56 AM
27/male/master seeks 18-24/male/skinny/slave in Europe

. .
. .
. .
Welcome, boy!

So you have decided to make some changes in your life... to fulfil your desires and find a proper owner. You are right - that's a good idea. Read the thread and apply to be owned.

. ~ . ~ . TL;DR . ~ . ~ .

I am 26-year-old Master coming from Central Europe. I am looking for a young slave willing to be owned and guided, who wants to submit to a serious and experienced Master and who is trustworthy, honest and will not disappear just after cumming. I guarantee interesting and safe experience, a lot of fun and a good friendship, but require your honesty, loyalty and good faith.

You can find my previous posts in my signature (1: the latest one + 2: in Top Announcements section).

. ~ . ~ . Who am I? . ~ . ~ .

I am 26-year-old Master from Central Europe. I can call myself experienced, responsible and trustworthy person.

I found BDSM interested for the first time when I was a teenager. I tried both real (off-line) and on-line domination and find it as my proper role in BDSM relations. 9 years of Internet SM and almost 7 years of real playing gives me the right to call me experienced Master.

Safety and responsibleness are always at the very first place. I believe that being honest is one of the most important factors of BDSM relations. Without honesty and trust the SM relation can not last long – subs can not fully believe their Doms and Doms can not really develop anything serious. That is why I can guarantee social and private safety of my subs and will never violate any rules or legal provisions.

Few words about my appearance. I am fit, visit gym almost every day in order to train muscles or do cardio. I take care of myself and expect my slave to do the same. Eating healthy, exercising, keeping in shape and intellectual development are very important aspects of everyone's life - including mine and yours.

. ~ . ~ . You as a slave . ~ . ~ .

The following requirements shall be fulfilled by my slaves.

AGE: You have to be young enough – sorry but I do not have fun in training old guys (and this is not-for-profit activity, so I must have fun). The age range is from 18 to about 26.
APPEARANCE: You also have to be attractive enough – of course attractive in my opinion. I find interesting guys who are skinny or fit (not overly muscular though). You cannot be overweighted, chubby, fat or something like that, I think it is obvious. And sorry – I do not care that you are going to start training, you are on diet and within X weeks you will look like an underwear model. If you think that you look "normally", but by "normally" you mean having fatty belly and boobs like a girl – you do not look normally, you are just fat and do not want to take care of yourself. If I would like someone with boobs, I would be straight, but I am not. Guy have to look like a boy or man. That's all in this aspect.
LIKES & LIMITS: Your likes and limits shall be reasonably matched with mine – so please take a look at the lists in the proper sections.
COMMUNICATION & LOCATION: You have to be able to maintain reasonably frequent communication – by which I mean that you have to have mobile Internet connection on your cellphone and real time communicator like KIK or something like that. Long term relation can't be based only on skype chats and e-mails – I know that from my experience. Frequent communication also included proper time zone – generally I accepts subs from GMT-3 to GMT+4 but I prefer Europe - especially Germany, Austria, Chech Republic, Slovakia and Poland.

. ~ . ~ . Likes and limits . ~ . ~ .

The following list contains only my main likes. It is not complete list of likes, because it is not possible to enumerate all of them. The scope of them can be discussed.

semi-public (reasonable risk without violating limits)
bondage (self bondage and normal bondage in reality)
underwear (boxers, briefs, jockstraps, g-strings, shorts and every other male underpants)
soft pain
mild pain
jeans
shaving
pictures (with and without face)
webcams
CBT
TT
orgasm denial
nakedness
blackmailing
life control
life guiding (helping slaves in achiving goals)
physical training

The next list contains my hard limits. Generally it can not be changed or discussed. They are based on rationality, logic and law requirements.

blood
permanent
social suicide (private and job)
extream pain
illegal (in general)
under the age of consent
family
animals
crossdressing
really dangerous (health, life etc.)
anything irresponsible
dishonesty

You shall be willing to push your limits which are not on the list above. E.g. if you didn't shave in the past – I will carefully push you into doing so.

. ~ . ~ . Attitude (some aspects) . ~ . ~ .

TEST: I am looking for honest boy who want to have fun and respect agreed rules so in each case we will start from a kind of testing period which will last 1 or 2 weeks. During this time both you and me would be able to check if we will get on with each other or not. You will be assessed and tested in order to check whether you are able to maintain communication and follow rules. You will also compete with other candidates (directly or indirectly - basing on our mutual agreement).
RULES: You will have some rules you have to follow. Some of them - focused i.a. on addressing, proper respect, orgasms - you will receive just at the beginning of our relationship. Mental aspect of this relationship is as (if not more) important as physical part.
GUIDANCE: I would appreciate if the relationship won't focus only on "giving dares" but also be a kind of friendship. I would like you to trust me and I will always try to help you in your everyday problems - as long as you would like to ask me for that help and share your thoughts with me.
TASKS: You will receive frequent tasks to do and you will be expected to provide some proofs (pics, short reports etc.).
VIDEOCHAT: We will use skype form time to time.
GROUPS: We can try some kind of slave-competition or group chats, if both parties would be interested.

. ~ . ~ . To sum up . ~ . ~ .

I am:
Master

26 year old
from Central Europe
taking care of my appearance
responsible, honest and trustworthy
strict... very strict

You shall be:

sub
18-26 year old
skinny or fit (but not fat)
have similar likes
honest
willing to obey
able to keep communication

. ~ . ~ . Contact . ~ . ~ .

Please contact with me by KIK (NihilWhite) or private message. In the very first message I want to receive the following information:
- name
- all hard limits
- main likes
- short description of your experience.