2)rubbing alcohol
3)sevral small bowls
4)water
5)toothpast
6)cinnamin(powdered)
7)towles

Bad slave!
first tell the computer what you did wrong
next fill up on bowl with water one with rubbing alcohol one toothpaste and one with the cinnamin powder
next get naked and lay on your back
then take one Q-tip and dip it into the rubbing alcohol
appologize to the computer and push the Q-tip into your asshole
you must lay on your back and not make any noice
if you make any noice put another alcohol diped Q-tip into your asshole
(wait untill it stops burring or u can't take it any more and take all of them out)
now dip a Q-tip into toothpaste and repeat the prosses
after you have those out dip one in water then the cinimin powder and repeat
now tell the computer you wouln't do it again or you will puunish your self again.
tell me how this went or if you have any motifications or additions

p.s. sorry for bad spelling/grammer

edit I know this is posted in the wrong place, my bad

Jenna<3
07-12-2009, 05:41 PM
Shouldn't this be in the M/s section?

---

Interesting, I don't think I'm willing to put cinnamon powder in my ass though o_o

Pikachu
07-12-2009, 11:30 PM
Thread moved...

If your posting punishments... Please post them here

ottawaguy
04-21-2011, 05:32 AM
I know this is an old dare for a slave's punishment. I decided to do it to myself and see what it was like. The rubbing alcohol, burned a bit, no biggie. The toothpaste burned a bit as well. It got me so excited I didn't get to the third item. Overnight there was some discomfort, the next morning though, now I'm in pain and I had to take a dump and that was painful and now my ass is burning constantly. This could be a long painful punishment. While tobasco burns a lot, there doesn't seem to be any lasting damage once the burning stops. A little sensitive for a day or too, but I don't care what anyone says, toothpaste is really the worst thing for lube, it removes a layer of skin and takes about a week to remove all the dead skin.

Pet Phoenix
04-21-2011, 06:34 AM
toothpaste is really the worst thing for lube, it removes a layer of skin and takes about a week to remove all the dead skin.

O.o I gotta say, i saw this thread when i was digging back through history a couple of days back and subscribed it just beacause I thought it was interesting, wanted to be able to find it again.. haven't done this myself yet and never played with cinnamon or rubbing alcohol.

But i have played a lot with toothpaste around there and i've never experienced anything like that! :eek: dead skin?.. nu uh.. O.o I wonder if it was just you, or that type of toothpaste or something.. I wouldn't recommend other's to knock it completley.. i know quite a few friends and master/sub couples and things who play with toothpaste; putting it on toys or on them directly or whatever.. They've never encountered that either. Shame ya got a bad experience out of it, I love toothpaste... well.. in that I hate it <.< :P