PDA

View Full Version : Dressing challenge: Monkeyman1223 vs Vincentio vs ..

Victoria85
10-09-2016, 07:43 AM
Monkeyman1223, itay1 and I are in a crossdressing challenge and ofcourse we can just dress each other up or take a basic setup, but that confines the challenge so much.

So that's why we ask you to help us with the challenge.
But how can I help?

Well that's easy:

You can tell us what to wear (can be just one clothing item which is to be combined with other posters items)
You can set make-up that should be applied
You can give us or one of us a dare to do while dressed like that
Or something else that makes us a better crossdresser / sissy / feminized boy

Now we do retain the right to decline something, but it comes at the cost of us having to take a punishment. Of course at least from the person whom we declined something from.

How do we decide a winner?
Well guess we have to deliver proof of the things done and you can judge who did it best. And maybe hold a poll eventually and set something up for the winner / loser.

Can I also chip in?
Wellllll..... it's initially a challenge between us as slave's of yellowtop, but you could always ask him ofcourse. :)

Now which clothes do you own?
Well, you can find everything I have in my sig link. And maybe if it's not to expensive, I could buy some things.
Monkeyman1223 owns basically everything but jeans (yes he should make a nice blog post with items as well imho).

Now I think you are all up to speed, so all that's left to say is:
So Long, and Thanks for All the Fish

or perhaps: Thank you and have fun :)

CSasha
10-09-2016, 08:03 AM
White thong and white stockings for both of you. If you don't have such and don't buy it, try to get as close as possible. One loser point for each item in the wrong color plus every missing item. One bonus point if you add white garters.

Others could pick up that form of task, thus provide more loser points and bonus points.

The player with the most loser points loses. The player with the most bonus points reduces it's sentence as a loser or increases the sentence for the loser if he is the winner.

Sounds fair?

If yes, one bonus point for vincentio, since he already provides a list of items. :)

Victoria85
10-09-2016, 08:13 AM
White thong and white stockings for both of you. If you don't have such and don't buy it, try to get as close as possible. One loser point for each item in the wrong color plus every missing item. One bonus point if you add white garters.

Others could pick up that form of task, thus provide more loser points and bonus points.

The player with the most loser points loses. The player with the most bonus points reduces it's sentence as a loser or increases the sentence for the loser if he is the winner.

Sounds fair?

If yes, one bonus point for vincentio, since he already provides a list of items. :)

In my humble opinion that sounds fair.

Last say is probably for yellowtop. :)

yellowtop
10-09-2016, 10:06 AM

Sounds fair?

Okay, that's bit complicated, but I think I eventually have understood it. We'll go with
Cassandra's idea.

Vincentio, Monkeyman, you will keep track of the points you get
in each category and put it in your sig or otherwise state it in each post to this thread.

CSasha
10-09-2016, 01:19 PM
So let's keep this going with a second task:

Stuffed bra, panties or thong, and a belly-free top.
One loser poits for every missing item.
One loser point for showing any hair except head hair.
One bonus point if the bra shines or lurks through the top.
One bonus point if the panties or thong is pink.

Keep it going, girls :D

Victoria85
10-09-2016, 01:56 PM

Thank you again.
I will promise to get photos of both tasks on friday.
Please keep them coming folks and I will try to show as much as possible on Friday. Doubt I have enough time during the workweek this week. :(

CSasha
10-09-2016, 02:34 PM
Third round then:

black lace lingerie: bra, string, stockings, garter
1 Loser point for every item in wrong color
1 Loser point for every item not in lace
1 Loser point additionally for every missing item (missing = wrong color and not lace, too)

1 Bonus point for black high heels with this
1 Bonus point for a blond wig together with this
1 Bonus point for a sexy pose (back, front or side, your choice)

yellowtop
10-10-2016, 10:55 AM
Okay, let's go with the heavy mascara from the old thread.

1 loser point if you decline

monkeyman seems not to be very active here yet.......i hope he will make up for it later!

itay1
10-12-2016, 04:43 PM
I am in the challenge also, but I dont have make-up so..

Victoria85
10-13-2016, 02:54 AM

Third round then:

black lace lingerie: bra, string, stockings, garter
1 Loser point for every item in wrong color
1 Loser point for every item not in lace
1 Loser point additionally for every missing item (missing = wrong color and not lace, too)

1 Bonus point for black high heels with this
1 Bonus point for a blond wig together with this
1 Bonus point for a sexy pose (back, front or side, your choice)

Did the 3 dares from Cassandra. Added them to a new album:
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/album.php?albumid=11918

And I updated my clothing blog with some new items.

CSasha
10-13-2016, 03:46 AM
Your album "Dress challenge" does show number of pictures = 0 for me. Maybe they are set to 'privat'?

Victoria85
10-13-2016, 03:47 AM
Your album "Dress challenge" does show number of pictures = 0 for me. Maybe they are set to 'privat'?

Nope moderated :) So we have to wait it out :)

And they are up

CSasha
10-13-2016, 12:24 PM
So for the first, as everybody can see now, 0 loser points and 1 bonus point for vincentio. Well done.

Second task, vincentio perfect. 0 loser points and 2 bonus points.

Third round, vincentio perfect again. 0 loser points and 3 bonus points.

What a remarkable reference. Let's see how the other candidates perform on those. Can anyone also achieve perfect score so far?

SissyTim
10-14-2016, 10:39 AM
The pink body will be good to wear

Victoria85
10-16-2016, 02:18 AM
itay1, you still in?

I will do the challenge from Tim and yellowtop tomorrow evening along with others that will be posted before that time.

Victoria85
10-17-2016, 10:08 AM
Anybody still up for a dressing challenge or is this sorta dead? :(

yellowtop
10-18-2016, 05:06 AM
I am in the challenge also, but I dont have make-up so..

well, either buy some, or 1 loser point for you!

yellowtop
10-18-2016, 05:12 AM
itay1, you still in?

I will do the challenge from Tim and yellowtop tomorrow evening along with others that will be posted before that time.

My original idea with the mascara was going to be this;

Put on heavy mascara/eyeliner. Also lipstick

put on also sexy underwear, so stockings, suspenders, frilly panties, bra...

also some high heels

over the top of all that put on a raincoat

Now get in the shower and shower, cold, for 5 mins, so that the mascara runs. badly. This is like you've been out in the rain. (Maybe you could do this dare while it's raining outside, for added realism.)

1 loser point per missing item of clothing. 5 loser points if you don't do the shower

10 bonus points if, instead of the shower, you really go out in the rain.
In this case, you can substitute the heels for more sensible/less conspicuous footwear. Remember though, I want the mascara to run!

Victoria85
10-18-2016, 12:54 PM
Thanks Yellowtop, maybe this will make it more interesting, but I fear this thread has died out sorta. Especially without any competition.

Which is a shame really as I like the dressing up