PDA

View Full Version : The Daily Dare (vote if you like this idea)

Jaro
10-08-2016, 01:45 AM
In this thread I will post a new dare daily (or almost daily) that anybody can then do. I will post the dare in a spoiler with the idea that if you look at it you MUST do it.

I aim to give dares here that are simple and easily doable by anyone regardless of likes and limits. Thus, I aim to make them creative, funny or just plain weird. So don't expect the standard fare of spanking, edging, bondage or anything like this. Rather something like "roll an olive across the room with your nose".

So you might come across a dare that you find boring but I'd still expect you to do it if you read it. Reports are HIGHLY appreciated but at the VERY LEAST just drop a comment that you've done it or will do it. I want to at least know that people are doing my dares and whether they like them.

I got 17 yes votes so far, so this means I will go through with this and post a dare each day. I would like to get some feedback however. After a week I will evaluate and decide if I will continue doing this.

Jaro
10-08-2016, 08:23 PM
Slow start but now 13 votes already. 2 more votes needed to have this thing starting.

SkyGD
10-08-2016, 08:49 PM
This would be awesome!

Jaro
10-08-2016, 09:26 PM
So herewith is my first daily dare (Sunday October 9)

Strip naked. Tape your main hand in an oven mitt or something so that you cannot use it. Blindfold yourself.
Now, get completely dressed using only your weak hand. And by completely I mean at least underwear, bra (if applicable), socks, tops, bottoms and shoes. You cannot choose your clothes before you blindfolded yourself. For added fun, I dare you to keep on whatever it was that you're wearing, for the rest of the day.

Good luck! And do please give me feedback. A full report is not necessary but at least tell me if you liked the dare or not.

Jaro
10-09-2016, 11:55 PM
Here is my second daily dare (Monday October 10)
And, as always, I do expect some feedback.

Whether you can do this depends on how flexible you are. And if you don't like feet you're not gonna like it!
One by one, try to put each of your toes in your nostril. No cleaning your feet up front allowed. Keep each one in for at least 5 seconds and take a whiff. Let us know how many you could or couldn't do.

demonhunter198
10-10-2016, 03:08 AM
found the thread today but im in no way flexible enough for that dare :(

Eronjesse
10-10-2016, 05:21 PM
I like this it cool keep in doing it

Jaro
10-11-2016, 05:06 AM
Daily dare for today!

The next time you need to pee (and are able to do this) you must pee in the kitchen sink! And you must do this naked and while squatting down. Whether you squat on the kitchen counter or some stool next to it or some other way is up to you, as long as you can pee into the sink. Probably easier for guys but I think that is the majority of you anyway so, good luck!

Jaro
10-11-2016, 05:07 AM
found the thread today but im in no way flexible enough for that dare :(

Did you at least try?

demonhunter198
10-11-2016, 05:37 AM
ofcourse but i couldnt get even get close i have joint so i had to stop myseld

demonhunter198
10-11-2016, 05:37 AM
Daily dare for today!

The next time you need to pee (and are able to do this) you must pee in the kitchen sink! And you must do this naked and while squatting down. Whether you squat on the kitchen counter or some stool next to it or some other way is up to you, as long as you can pee into the sink. Probably easier for guys but I think that is the majority of you anyway so, good luck!

i live in university halls will the my bathroom sink do?

Jaro
10-11-2016, 06:11 AM
i live in university halls will the my bathroom sink do?

That is a good alternative, yes.

Jaro
10-11-2016, 09:13 PM
Daily dare for Wednesday.

Too bad that I am hardly receiving any feedback. Without knowing if my dares are any good, I will stop posting here after this Sunday.

Today you are going to have your breakfast, lunch or dinner while having a shower! You cannot alter your meal for this and you must take your shower as normal. The shower must be running and you and your dinner must both be within the confines of the shower curtain/door. You may take whatever you want or do whatever it takes to make this possible and keep your food dry.
Good luck! And enjoy the meal!

#Taylor
10-12-2016, 02:18 AM
Hi, i just wanna say i really enjoy your daily dares!
I didn't do all of them yet, but i really like how creative you are!
So please don't stop, keep up the good work!

Jaro
10-12-2016, 02:22 AM
Hi, i just wanna say i really enjoy your daily dares!
I didn't do all of them yet, but i really like how creative you are!
So please don't stop, keep up the good work!

Thank you for the feedback. But since you are one of the very few who does so I probably will stop anyway. Not much fun for me in it this way.
But I'm glad you like my dares. I do expect you to do all of them. :)

Jaro
10-12-2016, 11:37 PM
Daily dare for Thursday

And again, please give me feedback! Tell me at least if you liked or disliked the dare!

The next time you wake up you must immediately put on a blindfold. Make sure you don't see anything so practice this up front and have it ready beside your bed. Now you may only take off the blindfold again after you have done all of the following: go to the toilet, take a shower or bath, brush your teeth, get fully dressed, have breakfast. And all this time you may only walk backwards as well. Do this at your own risk, especially if you have stairs. Good luck!

Jaro
10-13-2016, 09:29 PM
Daily dare for Friday

You will need a lot of books for this one AND you must be allowed to cum. Only look if you have/can do both.

Since it's casual Friday you will be naked today as much as you can. Also, you're gonna be a human book shelf. Lay down on your back on the floor and stack books on top of you from your chest to your tummy. Do as many as you can and make sure they don't fall with the slightest movement. When you're done stacking, you must edge 2 times and orgasm after that. Make sure none of the books fall off until you are done orgasming.
Good luck!

Jaro
10-14-2016, 09:53 PM
Daily dare for Saturday

Final dare for this thread. Then I'll close it.

This is a rather easy one, especially for guys. You will be naked or at least bottomless for this one.
Grab your cock and pull back the foreskin so that the glans is fully exposed. Now continue to hold it like this for one hour. Easier if you're hard but you must do it when flaccid too. Now, you must also do some household choir during this hour (cleaning, ironing, whatever) but you must not let go even for a second.
Girls must use two fingers to push down on their labia to expose the clit as well as they can. Also, continue to hold it like this for an hour while doing choirs.