PDA

View Full Version : Friends with kinky jokes without 'em knowing

RiskyFlame
10-07-2016, 10:57 AM
Does anyone have the kind of people around them (friends, co-workers, family, etc.) that make kinky jokes all the time? People who don't know of your kinky side but make kinky jokes anyway. Well, I have quite a few of this kind of people; friends and co-workers, and I don't always know how to react. Although they make jokes, I always get slightly nervous as if they are on to me.

A couple of examples...

Work
One time at work, I bought a roll of duct tape after my shift. The (department) manager sees it and starts asking what I'll use the tape for. Before I could answer, he continued with probably to tie up your girlfriend tonight, right? He continued joking and some co-workers smiled as well. I laughed with him and came up with a pretext about fixing my bike. But in fact, I wanted to use the duct tape for kinks. :p

Friends
I was over at some friends, drinking and talking more than we watched the movie on the TV. I sat a little weird, at least, according to one of my friends. He quickly started about that I probably had a butt plug inserted in my behind. I didn't have one inserted, but sometimes I do - have a butt plug inserted - when I am with my friends. At first, I thought, is this a coincidence or are they serious. Of course, they were just joking, so I went along and turned the joke on my friend.

I continued with you probably know all about butt plugs. That he probably has a collection of himself. That he has other kinky toys as well, such as whips, rope, bondage stuff, et cetera. I even proposed to buy him a set of butt plugs for his birthday, and we kept this idea until a few weeks before turned a year older: we got a better (more normal) present.

Have you ever experiences something like this?

So do you have people who don't know about your kinky side that start making such jokes about kinks? How did you react and what happened after the jokes? Tell us your story.