PDA

View Full Version : Dares with strangers / 24 F

Analgirl3
10-06-2016, 12:29 PM
Hey guys and girls,
I am looking for dares involving strangers, so just send me some via pm or in this thread :)

My limits are scat, friends and poo for these dares.

DarkShepard
10-06-2016, 12:58 PM
1. You played with your favourite toy and it's stuck in your ass. Ask stranger for help.
2. You ordered food but forgot to have money. Pay with your body.
3. You needed to use a bathroom but you used males restroom. Stay there.
These are for starting, I hope You enjoy them :)

Analgirl3
10-06-2016, 01:50 PM
Hey:)
Thanks for the dare

katemex
10-06-2016, 04:18 PM
How difficult dares did you expect? What is the furthest dare you have done involving strangers?

JohnHartham
10-06-2016, 09:06 PM
Not sure if you'll do this but here goes, on your stomach write use me, then find a nearby park that gets decent foot traffic late at night, bring a blindfold and rope. It would be difficult to set up alone so you may want to invite a friend to help you but if you can't I'm sure you can figure something out. Find a picnic table or park bench and tie a rope to each corner. Next, tie a figure out how long the ropes have to be to leave your head hanging over the edge and tie your legs so they are spread. Next is obviously your 2 hands, but don't forget to put a blindfold on. Stay there for awhile, you choose how long but at least one person must use you. To finish off you aren't allowed to clean up and should walk home naked, if anybody asks to play with you they can. If there is a point where you absolutely have to change before getting home then you may but otherwise no.

Analgirl3
10-07-2016, 03:33 AM
i want it really difficult.
i got fucked a a toilet once

katemex
10-07-2016, 03:40 AM

Well, write at your back "Abuse it" with arrow to your ass... put a buttplug there.

No underwear and dress mini-skirt. Some sexy top, just dress like a slut. Wear stockings.

Go to the bar/club, and wait. Guys should probably ask you out, so you have 3 chances - you HAVE to go with one of the first three guys that ask you out. You may go with more than one of course. Tell them you love anal and you want to get fucked - of course.

I am looking forward to your report.

sepehr
10-07-2016, 04:35 AM
i will give you choices.
first you will have to ware a diaper for 24 hours and you will not change and do your poor and pee in that now you can do two thing

1)you will go to the public bathroom and change yourself but you have to lick the diaper
or
2) you will ask a stranger to come and change you.
if you choose (2) you will explain that you have lost a game and this is your punishment.

now you will be given another choice after you have been cleaned. you can

3)put another diaper on. if you do this stay in the diaper for another 24 hours. and choose between (1) or (2) again.
or
4)
you will write on yourself somewhere that everyone will see "slave for a day" and you will be slave to the first person who owns you.

if any of the above are in your limits, tell me and i will modify this.
please report how this goes

JohnHartham
10-07-2016, 08:51 AM

Alright then, go out dressed really slutty, no panties or bra, tight shirt, mini-skirt, you know the drill. You can only go up to couples or women, ask them if they want to make you cum, make sure you brought some toys. If they say yes then they can do whatever they want to make you cum, but it must be in view of where you asked them, and they aren't trying to get themselves off, just you, so the guy in the couple couldn't fuck you till you cum for example. If you do cum then offer to return the favour, if it's a couple then now the guy can fuck you, otherwise you are just making the women cum. If you don't cum or 3 women/couples in a row say no then you must remove a piece of clothing. Your goal is to have people make you cum 10 times. If you end up naked before those 10 times are up then anybody who asks can play with you, but if you cum from someone who asked you instead of you asking them then it doesn't count to your total. If 5 or more people say no in a row then the count resets.
So, how's that? Also if you did the toilet dare could you do a report on that? You said you would then never did and I've kinda been waiting for it.