PDA

View Full Version : 26/m make fun of me on cam

jake.morgan
10-01-2016, 03:49 AM
Will have some alone time in a few days when I could be on cam. Feeling a bit kinky overall.

After I have a few beers I get kinky and am getting hard when people make abusive, embarrassing and humiliating jokes about my masculinity. I want to explore, and after a few beers, I'll be up for considering most orders within health and safety margins and find out what my limits are. Read below how I got a dildo and how I embarrassed myself licking it in front of my ex-gf. Willing to explore more, on cam as well (sorry, no face, will wear some sort of mask). Any ideas if I should prepare something or what to look forward to? Feel free to PM me and say what you want, how you want ;) , or general chat here.

-------

I work at the local coffee shop. My ex girlfriend didn't want to have sex with me because she is "getting what she needs" from her new boyfriend who is this guy that works for me at the coffee shop. I hired him a few months ago. He's alright but didn't want to clean the bathroom when it's his turn and I complained to our manager. Since then she started calling me, jokingly, a "whining bitch".

A few weeks ago, on my birthday, after I had a couple of beers she gave me a present. I opened it in front of them two, and among other things, there was a dildo and she asked me to lick it and say "i'm a whining bitch". I did that, jokingly, and now they're making fun of me when we're alone. He's never cleaning the bathroom and I have to do it.

I live close to the coffee shop and she still has a key. Every other day he leaves his shift early and they go to my place and have sex on my bed. Whenever we're alone he's bragging about how he's "going balls deep" on my bed and other macho stuff and says that a whining bitch like me needs to practice with my birthday presents. She always laughs when he says that and makes blowjob gestures with her hand.

She kept joking that I should practice not cumming anymore, because only real men do that and instead I should get over my homophobic tendencies by playing with bananas...