PDA

View Full Version : 22/F Dares for me and my mistress

Exhibslut
09-30-2016, 08:29 PM
Hello all! Long time no post (sorry).

My girlfriend/mistress and I have recently moved into a new apartment together (just the two of us!). And we are looking to get back into daring :)

She has been keeping me quite the fucking slut, with very few orgasms and lots of flashing strangers to keep me extra fucking horny. Sometimes she gives me tasks to complete at work (I'm a mid-level manager at an indoor amusement center). She requires that I be naked at home at all times (unless we have guests).

I can't guarantee quick responses, but I always give detailed responses!

Dare away guys! :)

footman590
09-30-2016, 08:46 PM
Welcome back to getdare then!

let me be the first to offer you 2 dares.

1. for an entire day at work, you must insert in both remote control vibrators. each hour, you must switch each one on for at least 10 mins (both don't have to be on at the same time, yet). however sometime throughout the day, you must switch on both and leave your workplace for any type of errand lasting longer than 10 mins. to add to the challenge, you must leave the remotes at your desk. furthermore, before you leave work, you must at least orgasm once.

2. blindfolded and bonded, your mistress will then use the dildo and hitachi wand to edge you at least 3 times while spanking you. afterwards, you are to dress up in your sexiest lingerie and sexiest overall outfit. something definitely you can gain attention with. you are not allowed to readjust any of your clothes without her permission.

insert in both of your remote vibrators and give mistress command. ideally have yourself in a wedgie this whole time to make the vibrations more fun. you are to walk around numerous public locations with people as your mistress has fun a distance away. her goal is to make your orgasm as many times as possible. your goal is to prevent yourself from orgasming. randomly, in any 30minute period (600-630 is one period, 630-700 is another), your mistress can command you to remove any piece of clothing and you must immediately do it where you are at, no exceptions, before you walking to her and passing it to her. she can also ask you to put on new clothing of her choice that she'll bring along.

after returning back home, take the number of times you had orgasmed, multiply it by 50 and that's how many times you need to be spanked. while being spanked, have your hitachi, on high, attached to your clit as you are once again blindfolded and bonded. with clamps in as many places as your mistress demands.

MasterCaz
10-01-2016, 12:03 AM
Here's one that will take awhile but you should both love it...
Gather together a range of objects of different sizes, textures and temperatures including most of your toys.
Beg your Misstress to tie you up, legs spread with a pillow under your lower back to give easy access. Finish with a blindfold.
Your Misstress should now tease you (taking her time) with the items alternating between sensations but not allowing you to cum for at least 30 minutes. Once you've cum once, she should give you as many orgasms as you can handle finishing with the wand.

Some suggested items for teasing your whole body (including face, arms, legs, etc)--

- feather (soft)
- wooden spoon (hard)
- cup of coffee (can be drank to warm up her mouth; hot)
- ice (cold)
- vibe
- fingernails
- tongue
- etc

The key is changing the type of item to keep your body responding to the new sensations and keeping it from adjusting to one type and cancelling it out. Tickling can be included as well.

Exhibslut
10-03-2016, 12:23 PM
Welcome back to getdare then!

let me be the first to offer you 2 dares.

1. for an entire day at work, you must insert in both remote control vibrators. each hour, you must switch each one on for at least 10 mins (both don't have to be on at the same time, yet). however sometime throughout the day, you must switch on both and leave your workplace for any type of errand lasting longer than 10 mins. to add to the challenge, you must leave the remotes at your desk. furthermore, before you leave work, you must at least orgasm once.

Hi! I did the first of your two dares at work yesterday.

Before I left the house in the morning, I put on my butterfly vibe, and inserted my dildo vibe. I put on my required black shorts and work shirt, shoved the remotes in my pocket, put on some black boots and left for work. I maaaaay have played with the remotes a little bit on my drive to work ;)

Throughout the day I very much enjoyed teasing myself with the vibrators. My favorite part of the day was when I had just turned on the butterfly and got called over to the front counter to deal with an irate customer. As I explained to him that he wasn't getting a refund, no matter how much he bitched, I was squeezing my legs and squirming as the vibe did its magic.

Later on I did my required activation of both vibes, placed the remotes on my desk, and left to run to the store and pick up some supplies for the coming week. It was almost too much pleasure. When I got in my car to drive over, I let myself go over the edge, cumming and screaming in the car, unable to lower the intensity of the vibrators. I went to the store as fast as possible and rushed back. When I returned, I say at my desk and left the vibes on a little longer and came again. It was wonderful.

Thank you for this amazing dare, and for those two fantastic orgasms (if needed you can punish me for having more than one). Keep daring!

footman590
10-03-2016, 07:03 PM
Hi! I did the first of your two dares at work yesterday.

Before I left the house in the morning, I put on my butterfly vibe, and inserted my dildo vibe. I put on my required black shorts and work shirt, shoved the remotes in my pocket, put on some black boots and left for work. I maaaaay have played with the remotes a little bit on my drive to work ;)

Throughout the day I very much enjoyed teasing myself with the vibrators. My favorite part of the day was when I had just turned on the butterfly and got called over to the front counter to deal with an irate customer. As I explained to him that he wasn't getting a refund, no matter how much he bitched, I was squeezing my legs and squirming as the vibe did its magic.

Later on I did my required activation of both vibes, placed the remotes on my desk, and left to run to the store and pick up some supplies for the coming week. It was almost too much pleasure. When I got in my car to drive over, I let myself go over the edge, cumming and screaming in the car, unable to lower the intensity of the vibrators. I went to the store as fast as possible and rushed back. When I returned, I say at my desk and left the vibes on a little longer and came again. It was wonderful.

Thank you for this amazing dare, and for those two fantastic orgasms (if needed you can punish me for having more than one). Keep daring!

Fantastic report. But a few questions. Did you think that irate customer noticed?

Did anyone notice your oegasming in the car or st the store?

We're you wearing any underwear and is your attire set?

Since you like orgasm so much you did more than one, your punishment should be a little ironic. You are to choose your strongest remote control.vibrator and put in new batteries. Wearing no underwear at all and dressing slutty, you are to leave the house (how to hold in the vibratoe, you need to get creative, if you fail there are always more punishments) You are to send us example of what you wore btw.

Leave your house to a public place. Activate and leave your vibratoe on high always. You must keep moving around and are only allowed to switch off the vibrator for 5min intervals after each orgasm to get to a new spot. You keep doing this until your batteries run out. At that point, wherever you are exactly, no moving, you are to finish that last orgasm. Bonus if you can strip completely naked for it.

Head back. For the number of times you orgasmed, times it by 10 and that's how many minutes you are to be bonded an spanked by your mistress. She's allowed to do anything and place you anywhere she wants. I recommend a humiliating position , blindfolded, while being forced wedgied as a Hitachi is applied. If you were naked in the final.orgasm, you.get one veto for her actions.

Each orgasm and act should be recorded and reported for how and when it happened, where, did anyone notice, how it made.you feel.

I made.this one quite hard a.it was a punishment. If you need easier or other ones for fun let me know.