PDA

View Full Version : Tiny dick punishment.

31SubUK
09-30-2016, 01:34 PM
Hello,

My Dom has requested that I post requesting punishments for having such a small pathetic dick. Please be as harsh and imaginative as possible. Reply here or add me on kik - ia28

justyrocks
10-01-2016, 11:32 AM
write 50 lines i have a micro penis alternating 2 colour each letter

MoonSage
10-01-2016, 02:38 PM
This tiny dick slave needs more punishments sent to him.

He needs to be punished for having such a pathetic excuse for a dick.

31SubUK
10-04-2016, 06:47 AM
Ladies & Gentleman I am on my knees begging for more punishments and humiliation for my tiny excuse fir a dicklet. Please see it in your heart to help me.

Kik - ia28
Email - [email protected]

countrymistress
10-04-2016, 08:13 AM
What are your likes and limits?

31SubUK
10-04-2016, 08:17 AM
They are as follows Miss -

Likes: masturbation, strip, clothing control, piss control,cam dares, feet play, pics, humiliation, being degraded by Dom/Dommes friend(s), verbal abuse, forced bi, anal etc

Limits: Family, blood, scat. At first nonface pics.

countrymistress
10-04-2016, 08:22 AM
I found them on another post that you had. You should really make sure to include them with any post.

For one week at least:
Slap your tiny little dicklet 40 times twice a day, saying each time I have such a tiny dicklet.

Hit your balls, nipples twice a day 30 times each, reminding yourself that you are being punished for having such a tiny dicklet.

Whenever you are home, keep the biggest thing you can in your ass. Having a tiny dicklet, you need to have some purpose as your dicklet has no purpose.

Edge as many times as you can, however that tiny dicklet may not cum within your fun pain filled week.

Every day stand in the corner for thirty minutes, repeating "I have a tiny dicklet that is good for nothing." You cannot stop saying this until 30 minutes have passed.

31SubUK
10-04-2016, 08:25 AM
Yes Miss, thank you for taking the time to write that Missm

countrymistress
10-04-2016, 08:28 AM
You are very welcome. I expect PM reports on how your days go.

heathfield
10-08-2016, 04:22 AM
Having a tiny dick is natures way of punishing you in the first place. Can I assume that with such a small member that you already sit to pee ? If not, start doing so at all times. In public you may squat/hover over the toilet, but at home you must sit all the time, and NOT on the seat, but on the rim with the seat up. If you are not already doing so, wearing panties/knickers should also be mandatory and be the unsexiest full white cotton ones you or your wife can find at a thrift shop or used clothing store ( ie used )