PDA

View Full Version : Public short skirt no panties dares please

ShadowRose45
09-28-2016, 03:25 AM
I'm really in the mood to tease people with the sight of my bare pussy and ass in a short skirt. Get creative with your dares. I look forward to hearing from you guys

bennytheslut
09-28-2016, 04:12 AM
get dress and go to a mall
in the boy bathroom drop your panties and put them on the sink.
then walk all over the stores, flash 10 boys your ass, and 10 girls your boobs.
have fun little girl

MasterCaz
09-28-2016, 06:36 AM
To make this fun and subtle...

- drop an item on the floor and bend over giving someone a show...
- similarly, take your time getting something from a bottom shelf
- look for stairs to climb
- if you can find a glass elevator or a railing with gaps, you should be able to lean strategically
- have a bite at a cafe or other table where you can spread your legs a bit

ADP1342
09-28-2016, 06:51 AM
Go to your nearest mall, and go to every shoe store. Try on one pair of running shoes, one pair of flip flops, and one pair of boots. Make sure you sit down to try on every one!

ShadowRose45
09-28-2016, 09:59 AM
Go to your nearest mall, and go to every shoe store. Try on one pair of running shoes, one pair of flip flops, and one pair of boots. Make sure you sit down to try on every one!

I don't wear flip flops ever, hate them, and I don't wear running shoes. I wear boots

ShadowRose45
09-28-2016, 10:00 AM
get dress and go to a mall
in the boy bathroom drop your panties and put them on the sink.
then walk all over the stores, flash 10 boys your ass, and 10 girls your boobs.
have fun little girl

I'm not a fucking little girl, I'm 19 years old and FYI I already don't wear panties, so, just going to the mall commando

ShadowRose45
09-28-2016, 10:02 AM
To make this fun and subtle...

- drop an item on the floor and bend over giving someone a show...
- similarly, take your time getting something from a bottom shelf
- look for stairs to climb
- if you can find a glass elevator or a railing with gaps, you should be able to lean strategically
- have a bite at a cafe or other table where you can spread your legs a bit

Your dare sounds fun, I'll do it soon

footman590
09-28-2016, 10:50 AM
Simple you can combine with other dares.

Effectively for 5 times, you must first get someone to notice you are going completely commando. Preferably they will be appreciating your tease. During those 5 times, you must then do something sexual. Like rubbing your clit for a while, inserting your fingers, flashing maybe your breasts.

If you're really up for it, tease until you are wet then find somewhere you can orgasm before completing the dare.

wingman78
09-28-2016, 12:00 PM
Download a timer app on your phone that has an interval setting. Set it to sound an alarm every 10 minutes. While at the mall, every time the timer goes off you have a choice: either scratch your pussy or ass, pretending you have an itch; or bend over and pretend to adjust your shoes. Make sure you can't see the timer so the exact moment will always be a surprise.

jkhvbdz
09-28-2016, 04:02 PM
Every 15 minutes, no matter where you are, roll the skirt once. Depending on how short the skirt is, you may not have a lot of time before you are truly exposed.

ShadowRose45
09-28-2016, 08:32 PM
Every 15 minutes, no matter where you are, roll the skirt once. Depending on how short the skirt is, you may not have a lot of time before you are truly exposed.

Well I own a mini skirt, so that won't take long at all. My skirt is only 13 inches long

Mr.Mrs. daretastic
09-28-2016, 08:52 PM
Put at least 5 pieces of ice in your pussy and a vibrating egg. Keep them inside until they melt
Go to a restaurant with open tables. And play with your clit under the table.
Once they finally melt you can cum.

ShadowRose45
09-28-2016, 11:49 PM
Put at least 5 pieces of ice in your pussy and a vibrating egg. Keep them inside until they melt
Go to a restaurant with open tables. And play with your clit under the table.
Once they finally melt you can cum.

Sounds like fun, I'll do it soon

Greatcornbow
09-29-2016, 09:03 AM
I'm really in the mood to tease people with the sight of my bare pussy and ass in a short skirt. Get creative with your dares. I look forward to hearing from you guys

Climb a ladder and clean all the upstairs windows of a two-storey house.

masterslayer
09-29-2016, 11:17 AM
A modification of an earlier dare, do bend down to pick something up, while in a crowded place like a lift.
Also, take a sheet/picnic mat (anything to lie down /sit on) with you in a bag and had over to your local park. There, spread it on the ground and make yourself comfortable. You're bound to flash any way you lie down/ sit so it's a win-win situation,considering that it's a very short skirt.

Sub Joe
09-29-2016, 11:32 AM
Do a good deed buy a homeless guy a coffee or sandwich.. Make sure he's sat on the side walk at the time and stand right over him as your talking to him so gets a good look up your skirt then lay it down by his feet bending over in front of him so your skirt lifts and exposes your bare ass ( make sure you get your butt right in his face ) bonus points if you let him look down your top as well

ShadowRose45
09-29-2016, 12:34 PM
Do a good deed buy a homeless guy a coffee or sandwich.. Make sure he's sat on the side walk at the time and stand right over him as your talking to him so gets a good look up your skirt then lay it down by his feet bending over in front of him so your skirt lifts and exposes your bare ass ( make sure you get your butt right in his face ) bonus points if you let him look down your top as well

Interesting dare

Sub Joe
09-29-2016, 12:40 PM
If you decide to do my dare be sure its in a public area for your safety

ShadowRose45
09-29-2016, 12:49 PM
If you decide to do my dare be sure its in a public area for your safety

I would never do it in a quiet area, because I might get molested or raped by that homeless guy

Sub Joe
09-29-2016, 01:13 PM
How about finding a building site and lifting your top for the work men ?

ShadowRose45
09-29-2016, 01:23 PM
How about finding a building site and lifting your top for the work men ?

That's something

sweetie_sub1983
09-29-2016, 01:28 PM
Go to the grocery store. In every aisle, reach for something on the bottom shelf, whether you need it or not. Be sure to visit every aisle.

To make it even more fun, you should get a buttplug with a bright jewel on the end. ;)

ShadowRose45
09-29-2016, 01:35 PM
Go to the grocery store. In every aisle, reach for something on the bottom shelf, whether you need it or not. Be sure to visit every aisle.

To make it even more fun, you should get a buttplug with a bright jewel on the end. ;)

I don't butt plug

Sub Joe
09-30-2016, 11:41 AM
Any dares done ( I love the idea of all this thread lol)

ShadowRose45
09-30-2016, 11:45 AM
Any dares done ( I love the idea of all this thread lol)

You like this thread?

wingman78
09-30-2016, 12:19 PM
You like this thread?

He's not the only one, I bet there are lots of guys eagerly awaiting your reports!

Sub Joe
09-30-2016, 12:30 PM
You like this thread?

Yes massive turn on, love girls flashing can't wait to hear how things go!!